Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Empty
PostSubject: Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p)   Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Early Childhood:

Rika was born inside the home of the Izeno clan. Her mother had died during giving birth to her and her father was barely home during her childhood. Around the age 3 she was mostly watch growing up by her brother so she grew a strong relationship with her and trust him the most. She had cheer him on during his academy school days growing a urge slowly for it to want to go there except the elders of the clan wouldn't let her. The next year her brother had end up coming home with a big smile and looking for dad to tell him that he had turn genin at last and she was proud of him for turning genin.

More of her childhood years:

During the next few years she spend at home again like her early childhood, her father had disappear on her brother and her. Her brother explain it to the elders and told them not to let her know that he was never coming back but she knew something was wrong. Rika was usual with one of the xzeno clan memeber's thou she didn't know that was what the clan was exactly call at that time for she was still young. They always had her coloring colorbooks or something.

The beginning of her academy student life:

As the years went on she watch her brother grow up and become chuunin, then Jounin until around her 11th birthday when he had to go to the hokage place leaving her again with a neighbor. Her brother haven't known she had been bugging the clan elders going to them in secret wanting to go to the academy like her brother did and begging them to start teaching her clan history and much more wanting to be a ninja badly. It had been a few years before that day on her 11th birthday they told her while she was at the supposely neightbors she was finally allowed to go to the academy as she was showing signs of possibly having one of the clan bloodlines of the main branch family. She didn't know it yet but later she would grow to be a huge sucess like her brother was. She was given a wolf cub by a neighbor that seem full of darkness that she never knew and taught a valuable jutsu call animal speech at the time right before she went into the academy so she could speak with the animal. She end up jumping and yelling out waiting for her brother arrive home.

After awhile when her brother arrive home with good news and he learn her good news while she learn his. She saw his concern after telling him that she was finally getting to go to the academy and she smile of big grins after hearing her brother was a hokage. She look forward to the many adventures yet to come as she stood there with her brother that day. Later that year she meets her half-sister at last that she never really knew as well as her brother.

The ending of her academy life
During her academy life she end up doing many things, she end up meeting a lot of people. Rika end up seeing her father again during the last year of her academy. She enjoy going out in the sunny weather during her training and she watch brother trainings lot when he wasn't at hokage stuff. But the most special thing she did during her academy life, that was her idea of proving she was not weak and ready for genin life. It was going on a Rank S mission where she fought the toughest bouji and won the battle receiving the bouji of the raiden which was wolf form with controls of lightening and thunder. The mountain mission to her was like her training during the academy life, as she never took even classes nor train her element into mastery. This end up upgrading her ninja speed from when she was bad at it to Good speed and her stamina stay at bad stamina she was upset at that part.

On the way home from the mountains of Raiden she end up getting lost and arrived in the village which she found to be Aluora. In this village she had end up passing out in the village hospital where she had gone to be heal for her wounds of extreme burns she had received during her journey, and end up being heal by the hospital medical on duty there that she found to be another Xzeno. She couldn't believe how many Xzeno's there was. She also end up meeting her twin sister there too that she was very shock to find one thinking she only had a brother and somewhat father who never really done anything for them.

When XzenRika finally reach her village home after getting lost in Aluora village and meeting her twin sister there who she was totally shock to find out she had one that time. She end up sharing with her brother about her new bouji and about the found of her twin sister which she end up hating father for not sharing even that news of that she found out. Rika end up gaining the name Xzeno of the wolf's from where she was always seen being follow by her summon wolf cub and because of her now bouji raiden. She was a smart little ninja who took after her brother except for she pass her genin exam the first time.

She took the genin exam at her 14th birthday, Rika was the youngest genin known in the country and still yet the smartest so far. She still smiles and shows multiple personality but most of the time cheerful. Now she looks forward to meeting her team and sensei training with them getting stronger for the next time around it'll be harder for her. She had decided that during her genin years she will learn the mastery of the dark element and will begin her training of the fire element for she needed to be stronger to not have her bouji or anything else taken from her. Her first step into her genin life involved Kazuki, a boy she met in Aluora village took her on a training journey.

The training and discovery of the shikimori's
Rika quickly travel to a training field with Kazuki and shortly

Last edited by Mari Satsukari on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p)   Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:28 pm

Updated XzenRika Bio:

Early Childhood:

Rika was born inside the home of the Izeno clan. Her mother had died during giving birth to her and her father was barely home during her childhood. Around the age 3 she was mostly watch growing up by her brother so she grew a strong relationship with her and trust him the most. She had cheer him on during his academy school days growing a urge slowly for it to want to go there except the elders of the clan wouldn't let her. The next year her brother had end up coming home with a big smile and looking for dad to tell him that he had turn genin at last and she was proud of him for turning genin.

More of her childhood years:

During the next few years she spend at home again like her early childhood, her father had disappear on her brother and her. Her brother explain it to the elders and told them not to let her know that he was never coming back but she knew something was wrong. Rika was usual with one of the xzeno clan memeber's thou she didn't know that was what the clan was exactly call at that time for she was still young. They always had her coloring colorbooks or something.

As the years went on she watch her brother grow up and become chuunin, then Jounin until around her 11th birthday when he had to go to the hokage place leaving her again with a neighbor. Her brother haven't known she had been bugging the clan elders going to them in secret wanting to go to the academy like her brother did and begging them to start teaching her clan history and much more wanting to be a ninja badly.

The beginning of her academy student life:

It had been a few years before that day on her 11th birthday. They told her while she was at the supposely neighbors she was finally allowed to go to the academy as she was showing signs of possibly having one of the clan bloodlines of the main branch family. She didn't know it yet but later she would grow to be a huge sucess like her brother was.

She was given a wolf cub by a neighbor that seem full of darkness that she never knew and taught a valuable jutsu call animal speech at the time right before she went into the academy so she could speak with the animal. She end up jumping and yelling out waiting for her brother arrive home. After awhile when her brother arrive home with good news and he learn her good news while she learn his.

She saw his concern after telling him that she was finally getting to go to the academy and she smile of big grins after hearing her brother was a hokage. She look forward to the many adventures yet to come as she stood there with her brother that day. Later that year she meets her half-sister at last that she never really knew as well as her brother.

The ending of her academy life
During her academy life she end up doing many things, she end up meeting a lot of people. Rika end up seeing her father again during the last year of her academy. She enjoy going out in the sunny weather during her training and she watch brother trainings lot when he wasn't at hokage stuff. But the most special thing she did during her academy life, that was her idea of proving she was not weak and ready for genin life.

It was going on a Rank S mission where she fought the toughest bouji and won the battle receiving the bouji of the raiden which was wolf form with controls of lightening and thunder. The mountain mission to her was like her training during the academy life, as she never took even classes nor train her element into mastery. This end up upgrading her ninja speed from when she was bad at it to Good speed and her stamina stay at bad stamina she was upset at that part.

The start of her genin life arch
On the way home from the mountains of Raiden she end up getting lost and arrived in the village which she found to be Aluora. In this village she had end up passing out in the village hospital where she had gone to be heal for her wounds of extreme burns she had received during her journey, and end up being heal by the hospital medical on duty there that she found to be another Xzeno. She couldn't believe how many Xzeno's there was. She also end up meeting her twin sister there too that she was very shock to find one thinking she only had a brother and somewhat father who never really done anything for them.

When XzenRika finally reach her village home after getting lost in Aluora village and meeting her twin sister there who she was totally shock to find out she had one that time. She end up sharing with her brother about her new bouji and about the found of her twin sister which she end up hating father for not sharing even that news of that she found out. Rika end up gaining the name Xzeno of the wolf's from where she was always seen being follow by her summon wolf cub and because of her now bouji raiden. She was a smart little ninja who took after her brother except for she pass her genin exam the first time.

She took the genin exam at her 14th birthday, Rika was the youngest genin known in the country and still yet the smartest so far. She still smiles and shows multiple personality but most of the time cheerful. Now she looks forward to meeting her team and sensei training with them getting stronger for the next time around it'll be harder for her. She had decided that during her genin years she will learn the mastery of the dark element and will begin her training of the fire element for she needed to be stronger to not have her bouji or anything else taken from her. Her first step into her genin life involved Kazuki, a boy she met in Aluora village took her on a training journey.

Her genin training arch...
During her training of the few monthes that she live with kazuki and her twin sister, she learn many techniques. She learn how to control her chakra mostly and learn a new technique or rather jutsu. It was call the Elemental Sphere, one of the art of ninjutsu. She was proud of herself of all the hard training she put in. During this training she end up proving herself worthy, so worthy that at one point during her short time away from kazuki and her twin sister at the xzeno base, her sensei Kazuki Shikimori came to visit her. She was told there that she had finish her training with her and was given a gift, the gift was a gi with the legendary name of Shikimori on it.

From that day on, she would wear her gi with pride as she would walk the ninja world getting stronger as the chuunin exams get nearer. She was stronger than ever, but plan on getting even stronger so that one day. She would achieved her dream of being the strongest ninja.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p)   Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Added Updated:

The beginning of a new life?
Was this a new beginning for Rika when she join the Aurora village and soon became under the sensei of Icisia? Apparently not for soon after her sister and her begin her training a feeling of evilness came upon her sister which Rika didn't know of. Shortly after a party had happen and Sora became Sannin the two of them became far apart from each other as Rika did a lot of traveling those days and missions not being able to train as much as her.

One day it would seem that her sister was in a race when Rika had left the village to find her brother and end up meeting a new friend. But this person that her sister got into a race with end up killing her. Soon afterwards they inform Rika of this which end up speeding her quickly back to the village of Aurora with Ryu close behind her. They end up finding out the true story of Sora which soon lead her to wanting revenge for her sister's death which made a new bloodline appear filling her with darkness and evilness of wanting so much to kill the person who did this. As well kill other people who are hurting others more than killing her old friends.

She would leave her village then with her brother soon after the funeral had been held for her sister. Rika change her name to be known as Mari who left her aurora headband behind beside her sister's graveyard after taking the necklace of her's which was place around her neck. She now lives in the moon village with her brother and apart of a organization call Akafuzen who was known for evil things. What will happen to her now? We'll just have to find out, let's hope she isn't kill before the next piece of her history is known in her legend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p)   Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mari Satsukari (Updated - w.i.p)
Page 1 of 1