Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Empty
PostSubject: Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.-   Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:30 am

Name: Seirei Sora
Height: 5'0''
Weight: 100 lbs.
DOB: February 17th
Appearance: I have short pink hair which is spikey. I have one pierced ear with a black stud as an earring. I wear a chain necklace that is the cross, with a black shirt on, and a blue shirt on top of it. I have black wristbands on both of my wrists, and sometimes I wear glasses. I I have grayish turquoise eyes that display kindness and innocence as you look into them.
Personality: Seirei is a laid back person. She likes to train and work hard as well, having a good work ethic is just her nature. She is usually in a good mood, and content, not exactly cheerful or happy all the time. She isn't bouncy or bubbly. You know, not girl like. She can be outgoing and outspoken at times, but moreover shy when meeting new people or around people she likes. She's only sad when it comes to something disappointing. If she loses someone else in her life, like she has already lost so many, she will become depressed and then enraged, and it is not good for she is an intense fighter. Strong-willed, yet kind, and gentle hearted, Seirei just likes life. She's verrrryyy tomboyish. Dresses and acts like a boy.
Bio: (I will post this in my history.)
Likes: Hm, ramen, and dumplings. -blush- Girls. And, well my friends and family.
Dislikes: Blood, and people who bully others. Boys as in a love kind of way.

Village: Aurora
Combat Strengths: I am quick to move.
Combat Weaknesses: Leaves open my stances.
Mental Strengths: Clever, and strategical. Can control thoughts most of the time.
Mental Weaknesses: Hotheaded sometimes. Not quick witted in battle. Innocent thoughts, impulsive at times.
Equipment: 10 kunai, 10 shuriken, 15 senbon
Jutsu:
-Light Sword: A move that allows the user to control and maintain the power of a sword made up of light. Changes in the weather may be seen. The user summons chakra and concentrates it in their hands. They then press their hands together as if holding a sword hilt after doing handsigns, and release their energy into creating the light sword. The wielder may use it as they please. Strength and chakra amount, and control determine the size, power and damage the blade can do.

-Air Gun: This is a move that allows the user to summon extreme amounts of air/wind. The user of this move first concentrates the chakra within their body and focuses it to places along their legs and arms, but mostly their fingers. When the user finally has enough air concetrated in these places, it circulates in circles around that area, but the legs it travels down to the users feet. The user may run at them with the extra boost in speed they get from the air travelling down to their feet. Or they may stand still, and slowly forming one hand sign and putting their hands in a poistion of a gun with two handles and its holder, they focus most of their chakra they concentrated, the energy within it, goes to finger tips and is released at a highly fast speed. This is fatal and could kill someone if shot and aimed right.

-Radiance of the Sun's Death: A genjutsu move that tricks the mind into thinking that the opponent is being burned on the surface of the sun, alive. The intensity of this jutsu, relies on the user's chakra amount and control as well as, the cruelty within their heart and/or mind. The opponent slowly starts to feel their skin burn and their eyes water, as then they become dehydrated completely, and collapsed, or at least think they do. This is an extreme genjutsu for some, but for others it's nothing.

-Running on Air: This move boosts the user's speed. As if they are really running lightly on air, and the air is speeding up the rate at which they run. This is a simple move, and doesn't really require much chakra concentration or control. An easy and basic move to master, only used to enhance speed and agility. It can be used as an offensive move, or a defensive one. Whichever the user chooses.

-After image technique: Developed and taught by Kazuki Shikimori himself. This technique is a high speed Taijutsu technique. The user focuses chakra into their legs, and uses when evading an attack or wanting to move quickly and be elusive to an enemy. The user dodges the blow an opponent may be striking, and appears behind them while leaving behind an "image" of themselves in front of the opponent.

-Shikimori Taijutsu Art. Air Burst: The user gathers energy into their fists, and draws one of them back. Punching forward with strength and speed, the user aims at a target and pushes forward wind energy, and thus makes the object of aim burst into millions of pieces, or injured severely.

-Shikimori Ninjutsu art: Meteor Dragon Assult: The user focuses chakra into his/her fist and punches the ground causing nearby rocks to bounce upward into the air as he/she executes handsigns with his/her free hand causing the rocks to incinerate into burning dragon heads. The burning dragon heads shoot forward and cause the boulder or object of aim to be incinerated completely.
Element(s): Light, Air.

Relationships: None.
Family: XzenRika(Fraternal Twin Sister)

XzenTsumi(Brother)

XzenKikuzu(Father) - Alive

XzenTsuki(Mother)- Dead

Sakura Haruno(Believed Elder) - Dead. She was believed to be my family's elder because I was separated at birth and adopted by her descendants and thus raised the way of their cultures. I am similar to Sakura in this regard.

Last edited by "Prince" Seirei Sora on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.-   Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.- Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:06 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Seirei Sora - Angelic Prince of the Skies.-
Page 1 of 1