Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Type : Heaven
Elements : Fire and Earth

Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Empty
PostSubject: Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori   Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:40 am

General Information
Name: Akane Kouseitan'i
Height: 5'5
Weight: 120
DOB: September 20th

Appearance: Akane is a 5'5 foot tall female ninja of the sand, her hair is jet black and is all the way down to her waist. Her eyes are bright green that sparkle like freshly shined emeralds. She is quite tiny in the waist and is built to be a very fast runner. She wears a black shirt with a green ribbon around the waist. Her pants are black and jean like and she carries a green cased family katana on her waist at most to all the time.

Personality: Akane is a free spirit who just loves to be out and about. She is rarely caught laying down on any job. She has moments when she is hyper and moments when she is as quiet and invisible as a lion stalking its prey. Akane doesn't like to be center of attention and mostly tries to avoid it if possible. She dislike conflicts and tries hard to not get into any. She is a mainly calm person unless someone who knows how to get under her skin does.

Bio: Akane grew up with her father, Emanyeru, and brother Aloide. She was a shy child but after her father sent her to the ninja academy she was brought from her turtle shell and decide that she wanted to become great like her brother and dad. She trained with her dad as her teacher for many years as she grew up. A lot happened in that time mostly bad, so Mika doesn't like to look back to the past. She made a promise to herself she'd never let her past get to her. And as of today it hasn't.

By the time Akane was 16 she meet a man, a year older then her, by the name of Kazuki Shikimori. He was a great, sweet guy and Akane fell in love with him. They were together for 2 years before he asked her to marry him. Which she did. She was head over heals for him and would go to any length to help him with whatever he needed.

Akane finished most of her training tho she still likes to learn new jutsu's and find out where her bloodline and clan came from. She doesn't understand some of it but is and will figure it out soon enough.

Her life with the one she thought loved her ended... She didn't hate or go into denial, all she did was change her appearance and her name and went on with her life though she still to this day misses him dearly.

When Kazuki found out where she was, all he wanted was her forgiveness. He convinced her to come back and when she did they got married and Akane at age 20 got pregnant with their son Kenza.

Dislikes: conflicts, annoying voices

Ninja Information

Village: Sand

Combat Strengths: She is a calm person while in battle, her size allows her to move swiftly and fast. She tries her hardest never to be seen and stays in the shadows like her father taught her.

Combat Weaknesses: She get angry fast and upset even faster when someone able to get to her mental is against her. Other then that she

Mental Strengths: She is calm in battle- She is able to keep her composure under tons of pressure and able to keep herself quiet when she knows it isn't the right time to speak her mind tho she wants too.

Mental Weaknesses: -tho when she is up against someone who knows how to get under her skin then she isn't very calm nor composed. She is highly cautious and angry.

Equipment: Family katana, 20 needles, and 15 kunai.
Jutsu:

Name: Hito Funsou
Hito Funsou, or Human Disguise, is a pretty simple genjutsu that uses light and chakra to change the look of a demon to match that of a human. This genjutsu usually does not take that much chakra to use simply because all demons have access to their human forms once they enter puberty. The only use for this jutsu is to simply hide their extra appendages such as tails, whiskers, ears, etc. from view allowing them to look completely human.

Name: Naiya Chuuseki
Naiya Chuuseki, or Diamond pillars, is a B rank because most Kouseitan'i with the Diamond inheritance are capable of forming large pillars while in battle, tho it takes a large amount of chakra depended on the amount and height and weight of the pillars the user is making. Normal for a user is 4 to 6 pillars.

Name: Naiya Toku
Naiya Toku, or Diamond shield, is a D rank because the user is using or manipulating the diamond into taking the damage of a jutsu or any attack. The amount of chakra taken from the user depends on the strength of the hit or attack. Even if the attack is at a large amount of strength not all of the chakra from the user is taken.

Name: Mizu Kei
Mizu Kei, or Water whip, is a basic jutsu that most learn when manipulating the water element. Mizu Kei is use as a weapon like a kunai or katana. It can be formed to take a shape of mostly anything and is able to cut if used right, through the hardest metal or rock.

Name: Mizu Doku
Mizu Doku, or Water poison, is used to poison the moisture in the air around the entire battle field. This jutsu hurt the user and their opponent ,but protects the user from any ambushes while in battle. The jutsu can become deadly if to much or to little chakra is used to create the jutsu.

Name: Naiya Shea
Naiya Shea, or Diamond shards, is a manipulation of the diamond to break into tiny pieces and to be thrown or launched at the users opponent while in battle. The jutsu can also be setup to be a part of a trap or ambush. The jutsu doesn't use much chakra.

Name: Naiya Soujuu
Naiya soujuu, or Diamond manipulation, is the first jutsu to learn by a diamond user. This jutsu teaches the user to manipulate the diamond element and to learn how to use the diamond element in battle while under pressure. This jutsu allows the user to make shapes and weapons from the diamond.

Name: Mizu Soujuu
Mizu Soujuu, or Water manipulation, is like the Diamond manipulation but the user learned how to manipulated water instead of diamond and to make shapes and weapons out of water and to amplify the density of the water.

Name: Naiya Uwabako
Naiya Uwabako, or Diamond casing, the user is making a giant shield around themselves to allow time to heal any injures and to give time to make a plan of attack. The shield is impenetrable by Gennin or chunnin but high level Jonnin are able to crack into it. This jutsu can be used to do just the opposite and in case the opponent and crush them or trap them.

Name: Mizu Uwabako
This jutsu does just what the diamond one does other then it is very weak when comes to protecting the user.

Name: Naiya Senpuku
Naiya Senpuku, or diamond ambush, does about what it means. The user hides a distance away from the target and readies the diamonds under the ground on where the attack is destined to be. IF the user uses the jutsu correctly the jutsu can be fatal.

Name: Kitsune Kenbu
The user begins this genjutsu by focusing a large amount of chakra into their eyes. They then look the opponent in the eyes and implant the chakra there. The user then chooses when to activate the genjutsu trapping them in an fake world, which normally looks like a flowering orchard though settings may vary with user. The user then attacks the opponent in the genjutsu, but the attacks don't appear physically as most attacks to the body would. Instead they target the bodies circulatory, nerve, and chakra systems. If the damage is enough the user wont be allowed to move let alone heal and if the damage is too severe it may even result in death.

Name: Mizu Hitoya
This jutsu allows the user to trap their opponent for a brief time in a prison of water. The water may contain poison if the user knows Mizu Doku, this allows a longer time period in the prison and allows the user if needed to escape from the battle.

Name: Naiya Keimushdo
The jutsu allows the user to trap their opponent for a period of time of their choosing in a box of diamond which if the user uses the correct amount of chakra the density of the diamond is impenetrable. but the jutsu use a large amount of chakra.

Element(s): Shouton(crystal/diamond element) Water.

Other Information
Relationships: Kazuki Shikimori (husband)
Family: Emanyeru(father), Aloide (brother)

Last edited by Akane Shikimori on Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : name change and add to bio.)
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori   Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:08 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Akane Kouseitan'i Shikimori
Page 1 of 1