Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kage Office Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kage Office -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kage Office -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kage Office

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Sidenote: I am really sorry I haven't been here the past couple of weeks!

Icisia takes her place in her seat and reads over current documents of the village while she was away. "Hmm.."
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Icisia stands up and yells to a chuunin standing outside of the door. "Get every Aurora shinobi in this office NOW!" From outside of the door, she hears a "Yes ma'am!" and running down the hallway. She sits back down at her seat and starts writing down ideas.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:53 pm

She would appear sitting in the window of the Kage's office with her one leg hanging out the window and looking over at her sister, "Sheesh what's the rush? I was just about to go for a walk through the mountains and then all the yelling starts." She smirks knowing this will probably piss her sister off.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:01 pm

"You dill-weed. I just found out that three Kage level ninja are on their way here and we have no plan. Got anything snippy to say to that," she says to her sister annoyingly.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:03 pm

Youji enters the kage office and makes a bow"Hi Kage-sama.....sorry for disturbing........i have a request"
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Icisia's attention is turned towards Youji, "Yes?" she asks of this shinobi.

OOC: Are you going to be an Aurora ninja? I need to know so I can add you to the group xD
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:21 pm

"I would like to make the request to join Aurora and join the medical team"
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:32 pm

She nods. "Very well. Now, back to this attack that's coming. They are Kage ranked. I heard that there are 3 coming, but new news says maybe two instead. Either we need to confront them before they reach the village, or wait until they get here on our turf to fight."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:41 pm

Youji heard everything that Icisia said"Sorry that i intrerupt but can i help with something?"
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:50 pm

"I'm thinking. Be ready to fight though. If I can't stop them.. Well, I don't know," she says.
Back to top Go down

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:09 pm

He walks into the office. "What's going on Ici-sensei?"
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:10 pm

OCC: Dude I aint repeating it over and over again Dx just scroll up.
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:15 pm

Youji was looking at the window and saw a girl running towards the village gates"Kage-sama whose that person?"
Back to top Go down

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:16 pm

He runs into the office, nearly slamming into Icisia-sensei's desk. "Sensei! Okami has left the village! I don't know where she's going but she was in a hurry!" he yells.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:17 pm

Icisia's eyes widen slightly. "Okami.. that idiot. I told her not to. Youji, go get her now! Before she does something really stupid to get herself killed!"
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:18 pm

Youji walked towards the door"Ok Kage-sama i will"Youji then exits the room
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:15 pm

She would grumble silently to herself and then stand up saying to her sister, "I'm going to go scout ahead a little. Get some info on these guys before they attack, I'm going to watch their every move and map out a plan to slow them down...Hopefully it works." She waits for her sister's approval before she leaves.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:56 pm

She nods as her sister leaves. "Be careful."
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:08 pm

She stands up from her desk and vanishes in a burst of rose petals.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:42 pm

I walked up to the door, and silentely rehearsed in my head what to say. I stood there thinking on it, and then finally decided that all of that rehearsing is nothing, and stupid, why not just wing it? I usually make all my decisions quickly too, and moreover act on impulse. Which I need to learn to quit. Though I knocked on the door firmly, and waited for a response to it. I had hoped that the Kage was in at this time, I had something to speak with her about, and to ask her of course as well. A few things. Primarily, if after my journey to find Surp, she may train me. And then there was the matter of being friends. And the third thing of the chunnin exams. I had so much to speak to her about, I prayed 'Please be in, please be in.'

"Lady Hokage, are you in there?"
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:50 pm

She appears standing in her office after a burst of rose petals. She blinks twice, deactivating her Xzeno eyes. On her body are a few burns from a previous jutsu, but she pays no mind and nods to Seirei with a smile as she sees him enter the room. She proceeds to mumble to herself, "Qutio is a strong girl. She can handle Onden. I'll be waiting for the other one to show.. Oh, Hello Seirei. Can I help you?" she asks him.
Back to top Go down

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:04 pm

I smile and nod as I enter the room.

"well uh, hi there Lady Kage. I was wondering a few things so yes you can help me." I rubbed the back of my head entering more into the room. I was now standing right in front of her desk and looking her in the eyes as I spoke. I was serious about my requests. I wanted to become better and so better I shall be.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:32 pm

She nods, closing her eyes for a second as if she were thinking about something, but suddenly opening them again and looking at Seirei once more. "Go ahead," she says with a kind smile.
Back to top Go down

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 pm

I got kind of nervous as to what she might say as her answer, but I nodded, and decided it was time to ask her. 'This is it.'

"Icisia-chan, if it's alright that I call you that. I have three things to address to you. One is that you and I become loyal, trusting, and close friends, I would like nothing more than that for us to become close. It would mean a lot to me. Another thing, I want to become stronger, and I would like to know. Once I complete my training with Kazuki, before or after I go on my journey to find Surpentheon, I would like to know if you could train me more thuroughly. I respect you lady Kage, I hope you know that." I paused. Then resumed again.

"And Lady Kage, when would be the chunnin examinations? I would like to compete and urge myself to get higher in rank. Boy, I cannot wait! Hahaha!" A smile graced my face, along with excitement. My friend Icisia, I awaited her answer.
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:41 pm

Her eyes seem to brighten up at the thought of training her good, good friend. She rose from her seat and smiled. "I will train you Seirei. You have done so much for me, and I must return the favor," she says. "About the Chuunin exams though, I am not for certain. The other Kages and I have not gathered a date yet, but I will send a message out to them to get one set up soon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kage Office   Kage Office Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kage Office
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next