Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Main Street Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Main Street Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Main Street Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Main Street Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Main Street Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Main Street Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Main Street Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Main Street Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Main Street -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Main Street -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Main Street

Go down 
+7
Crowe
XzenQutio
Allison Afterlife
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Youji
Raina
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:53 pm

Laria paced up and down the streets, asking villagers if anythng was out of the ordinary. She found no useful information and starting just walking absently staring at the ground. "Hm.. Pyro said he sensed something bad coming this way.." She yawned and stopped, staring up at the falling snow around her. "..."
Back to top Go down
Youji

Youji

Type : Shoutakugakure
Elements : Ice, Wind, Blizzard

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:21 pm

Youji runs on the main street towards the village gate when he saw Laria and sayd to her while still running"Hi Laria can't talk now but i will come and find you later"Youji continued running towards the village gates
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:27 pm

Laria watched the two figures pass her, not identifying the first but recognizing Youji's voice. She yelled after him, "Um okay! Be safe my friend!"
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:32 pm

Laria poked her fingers together a few moments after that and become quite curious... "....I wanna see what the fuss was about.." Laria started towards the gates walking, then broke out into a sprint to hurry.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Elements : Bloodline = Earth and Storm; Main = Lightning and Water

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:47 pm

She enters the main street as she waits for the "Prince"

This shall be fun...

She pulls out a piece of paper and pen as she begins jotting down the rules for the race she will be having with "Prince" Seirei Sora soon.

Rules:
1 post = 15m
(if move is blocked that minuses 5m)
The distance to the finish is 90m
First to the finish wins
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:52 pm

I would start walking up and down the streets with my hands folded behind my head. I was looking up down the streets at the stores on the sides. At the people, and how some were having a good time and having a bad time. I had received word of a challenge, and one that I was to take. I wasn't scared, more nervous of whom the competitor might be. But nonetheless I took it, and would see what it was about.

"Hm this is nice. I like some of the stores. Maybe I can go shopping here later." I smiled, being in a somewhat cheerful mood, and then seeing a girl writing something on a notepad. I would blink and approach her wondering if she knew where the challenger was.

"Excuse me miss, but would you happen to know who sent for me? I am Seirei Sora, and someone sent for a "challenge" to me."
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:06 pm

She writes the rules in a neat form and folds it, placing it into her pocket.
These should be all the rules necessary..
It's then she notices some one acknowledging her and she turns to look towards them.
Just who I was looking for..
"Hello, I am Sorrow. I am the challenger who sent for you. The challenge is a race of sorts."

Beyond Sorrow is a long and straight, narrow path known to the village as main street.
There are shops of many sorts yet it seems to be empty to an extent.

"The stage is set Prince, do you accept my offer?"

She takes the paper with the rules out from her attire and holds it out to Seirei, all the while looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:14 pm

I nodded and then took the paper from her as she held it out. Who knew the person who sent for me was her? And did she say it was a race? What kind of race? A running race?

I looked at the notes and then read them over silently to myself. I noted them in my mind. Seemed simple enough, and suddenly my uneasiness was gone, and I was ready for this. Though I did not want any kind of twist on this race. But Sorrow, I knew was a kind person, from what I have heard. So may I pray that there will be not setbacks? Hopefully.

"Oh very well. I see the rules you have wrote down. Seems simple enough, what kind of race might this be? Oh and nice to meet you of course, Sorrow." I nodded and extended my hand to shake hers. I wondered why she called me prince. True, I was seen as that in a romantic sense, but I did not see myself as that myself, in a title wise way. Whatever she was willing to call me, she could. I had not a problem with it. I guess I would have to race down Main Street with her. This should be fun, I thought. My childhood would once again come alive within me.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Moments after Seirei's nod and hand extension she returned in a fair manner.
"It is a pleasure to met you as well Seirei, I have heard much about you. This little contest should be a treat to us both."After common courtesies were shared and each individual knew what was going to commence Sorrow walked to the beginning so they may proceed, turning back looking for Seirei to follow.

It's not a wonder why others refer to this Sannin as a prince, he is rather noble, hmm.. how noble he will be during the course...

Are you ready?...Prince Seirei Sora?
Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:02 pm

I smiled and nodded as we let go of the others' hand. I simply responded back to the comment following Sorrow.

"Oh have you now? Well, I don't know how that happened, but I'm glad that it was a pleasure meeting me for you. It was a pleasure myself. I hope that this contest will not only be a treat as you say, but fun as well." A smile, and then I stood there with Sorrow, thinking a few moments.

'Hm, she seems nice. I bet we could be friends give me the circumstances..'

That voice, Sorrow's voice broke me out of my thinking phase. Did she just refer to me as a prince? I decided to just wonder and ask her at the end of this race, what she meant by it. Instead I simply nodded as if to mean "yes", and got ready for the commence of the race.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:31 pm

Sorrow speaks a little louder than her average normal tone trying to get the Prince’s attention.
Um .... –are you ready Prince Seirei?- She says this slightly confused and only a tiny bit irritated.

For a Sannin she doesn’t seem too focused...

I think we should have some one start us off in all fairness don’t you think? Im mean if your up to it of course...
Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:39 pm

I nodded and blinked.

"Yeah, I am here. Sorry about that, I was just uh thinking. Yes, I think it would be fair to have someone start us off." I rubbed the back of my head in nervousness. I mean yes this was a race, but if there was price, I wondered what I'd have to pay.
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:50 pm

She acknowledged his comment with a head nod and continued to explain to Seirei

I'm glad you agree, do you mind if someone else was to do the honors? Remember its fair game after they start us off. Are you okay with that?

She look towards the prince to return, once more, in agreement.

They should be arriving shortly...
Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:02 pm

I shook my head and smiled sincerely at her.

"No I do not mind, Sorrow. In fact I do think it is a good idea. Would you like to place a bet on this said race?" I thought a moment if there was something that I had that was worth a winner for having. I didn't seem to think of anything. But I did want to be friends. That would be something certainly enough to gain for me if I were to win. But then I caught an idea. I turned to Sorrow.

"When is your birthday?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Afterlife

Allison Afterlife

Elements : Jellybeans

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:06 pm

A young pale female had approached before the two runners with a death glare upon her face, embarrassed that she showed up, even though her job was simple. She tied her hair back into a high pony tail, thinking it was a more appropriate look to be a flagger. She looked at the two runners and held the flag up for all too see, waving the flag a bit to let them know that the race was about to begin.

"Are you two ready over there?"
Back to top Go down
http://Myspace.com/eye_luff_chu

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:13 pm

I nodded and waited for the race to begin. There were new on-lookers at the race that was about to begin. And I couldn't help feel my heart pounding. I thought to myself closing my eyes, I had to win this. I didn't think it was nervousness it was more anxious and being excited for the race to start. I thought of someone dear to me and dedicated the winning of this race to her. Hopefully, this would be worth the while. I still thought awaited the answer to my question by Sorrow about her birthday as I took my stance.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Type : Unknown
Elements : Earth, Metal, Crystal

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Mirai is seen running on top of buildings and jumping across the village wall with a grin on her face because she heard a rumor that an old friend has a challenge out for her and she is more than glad to answer.
Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:32 pm

I would sense someone standing, rather jumping building to building. I did not know who this someone was. But I sensed their chakra signature, and it seemed they had no intent to hurt anyone. So I sighed and ignored it, but I still felt it deep down.

'I wonder who that could be..'
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:48 pm

Pausing for a moment Sorrow pays attention to the surrounding area, attempting to identify the new presences she sensed

is that who i wanted to begin out race...

"Sora do you know who that is?"
Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:02 pm

'It's a she.. and she's behind me.. concentrate more on the specific type and signature and I should have a lock on of who it is.. it's not someone evil. I do not sense the intent to kill in their chakra surges...'

I then looked to Sorrow who seemed also to sense the presence as I did and looked confused by it too. I put my hand to my chin as if seeming to think about who it might be. I closed my eyes and started to concentrate harder. Then I answered her question.

"I haven't a clue, but I do have a suspicion. Relax though, I know it's not someone that is going to hurt you or me."
Back to top Go down
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo
Jounin
Jounin
Xiao-Xiao Sêdo

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:05 pm

Well who ever was meant to show up here to begin our race fairly should do it quick, I'm growing inpatient

A slightly irritated facade came across her face as she looked for the unknown person and then faded into curiosity as she looked back to sora

Have you thought of the wager we will place on this race as of yet?
Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:27 pm

I thought more on who it could be, the suspicion did grow on who it was. Though I wanted to be completely sure of the right person, and not accuse the wrong one of being there. I did not want to move however either. But I knew it was a she, and she was probably of this village if she did want harm done to Sorrow nor me.

"No, actually. I haven't, but I will give it more thought as time goes on. You mean the person still hasn't showed yet?" I looked left and right, and up and down, and no one in sight. I was becoming curious as to where they were as well.
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Unable to battle against her long lost friend Mirai is seen walking back down the streets with a scowl on her face as she passes the other two shinobi.
Back to top Go down

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:29 pm

I look and finally spot the person I sensed. The chakra signature she was emitting was that the same as the one I had sensed before. I looked to her, and waved with a smile upon my face.

"Hey there Mirai-chan!"
Back to top Go down
XzenQutio
Jounin
Jounin
XzenQutio

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:52 pm

She suddenly realizes that one of the shinobi is Seirei and she snaps out of her grouchy mood and smiles, waving back. "Hey Sei, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Street   Main Street Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Main Street
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next