Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sora and Rika's training -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sora and Rika's training -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sora and Rika's training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Sora and Rika's training Empty
PostSubject: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:35 pm

Kazuki sat down in the middle of a field sipping his tea silently waiting for his students.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:24 pm

I approached the area, walking normally. I was excited, I wondered what he was going to teach us. I wanted to learn much from him, and I knew that he wouldn't give up on me, till I could nothing more but lay there. And that was the truth. Kazuki was my friend as well as my sensei. And the single most important person, next to my sister that I held dear in my heart. I was almost to the field where Kazuki sat, as I looked for him, carrying to katana he had given me as a gift. I will always rememeber him and this, Kazuki-sensei... you're the greatest..

"Today is the day. Today is the day I get stronger, and I can finally train with Kazuki! Yaahaha, I'm coming Kazuki-sensei!" [i] I would say as I reached the training fields, only to be greeted by my teacher, Kazuki Shikimori.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:26 pm

kazuki looked up and jumped to his feet. "good morniing sora... hehe alright here is your test" kazuki pulled out a bell and held it in his hand. "I want you to take this from me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:37 pm

I gently put the sword down and then brushed off my clothes, smiling. I nodded as that was to mean "Good morning to you as well." And he knew it. I listened to him say that he wanted me to take the bell. And I knew that he wouldn't just give it to me, so I would have to come up with creative ways to think of getting the bell. I would be thinking all the while, but for now let's start out with something simple.

"Alright, get ready sensei. Because I'm gonna get it!" I said dashing at him, and reaching for the bell. I wasn't using any jutsu just yet. I dashed at him, I wanted that bell. This was the first step to becoming stronger, and I would get that bell, even if I was too tired to move afterward.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Kazuki just stood there till the last second where sora reached out for the bell. She then ran right through kazuki as though he weren't even there as kazuki appeared on the other side of the field. "After image technique ^^"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:52 pm

As Rika walk into the large field type area she would sit in the grass observing her new sensei and her sister. She was excited to learn at last and get her training started as Rika would soon after her sister. She figure she would have to do the same test as the sunlight brightly shine over her closing her eyes and feeling the wind breezes blow. She would think....

~Now it's the time to start my training, I think I shall tell him I am interested in learning the wind element, like my brother did.~ She would smirk after thinking that and continue sitting waiting till one of them notice she had arrive. She knew it would be soon, as she is hard to hide even from her sister. But while Rika wait she watch her sensei and her sister train first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:58 pm

'What the..?' I thought as I ran right through him as if it were just an image, a hallucination. He then spoke from behind me as I stopped running, and stumbled only slightly. Turning around, I looked at him and then smiled, and nodding, I took my place and resumed a handsign. I summoned my chakra to my feet, air chakra. This would give me a boost to my speed, though I had hoped he didn't know what I was doing. At the same time, I made a clone appear behind him silently. I then dashed forward faster than before. Super speedy for a genin. I was almost to the bell, I started to reach for it, when the clone jumped down and grabbed him by the arms, trying to hold him back or down. If this was successful then he should be trapped by my arms, my clone's arms. I smirked. 'I got that bell now.'
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:59 pm

Kazuki backflipped behind rika and blinked. " hey dont think your getting out of this both of you need to work together" Kazuki smirked before jumping into a tree.

The backflip caused kazuki to throw off the clone as he got away just in time from sora.

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot something)
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:03 pm

"Oh I just arrived, don't you realize that." As she make's handsign's she make's 5 clones hid in tree's and underground with henge jutsu. She then stands up and brushes off the grass on her pants then closes her eyes and starts to run after Kazuki with the sunlight still shining brightly down on her. Rika was only using her hearing in this test. She would here the bell clinging as the noise she follows in her opponent as she chase after kazuki turning every time he does. The clones would all jump off from the tree's that she selected in the center of the area and grab ahold of the bell from kazuki if her plan works.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:15 pm

'Not on my watch you don't.' I thought to myself, angry now, and quickly ran destroying all the jumping clones that Rika made. After done destroying them, I looked to her, with a smirk, and then directed my attention back to Kazuki as my clone had disappeared over by the tree. I ran at him again, seeking the bell as my prized possession, I was to take it. 'I hope this works.' I thought again as I began to dash at him, just as fast and if not faster than I did the last time. I was too quick for Rika and I knew it. That was a good thing, and then I wondered: How can I be one of high rank genin if Rika is stronger than me? No wait, she's not stronger than me! I am stronger than her, and I will prove it right now!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:18 pm

Kazuki saw the two kunoinchi competing and decided that it would be better if he could see his opponents a little better. Kazuki then crouched down and jumped high up into the air to the point where it was hard to see him. "You two need to work together!!" Kazuki shouted.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Staring up in the tree's she sighs after her sister ruin her trap. I'm trying to work to make this trap to where it'll be best for the two of us to get the bell except she had to ruin it! she yell out as she glare's at her sister. She think's up a new plan and start's glowing chakra on her feet and starts running at a fast pace and walk's/run's up the tree towards Kazuki. ~I will get that bell, mark my word's!~ she think's as she goes up the tree that she thinks where she heard Kazuki's voice.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:24 pm

"Hmm maybe i should make it harder for those two.." Kazuki did handsigns as he fell back towards the trees focusing his chakra into a ball shape."Elemental Sphere!!" Kazuki shouted as he hearled the giant ball of chakra at rika.

Description: A jutsu used by the Shikimori where the user focuses pure chakra into a ball shape before hurling it at there opponent. The pure chakra has the properties to absorb attacks and redirect it towards the opponent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:29 pm

"Oh would you stop being such a baby?" I spoke as I ran up the tree as quick as I could with her, talking to her, loudly from the position I was in. I knew I was quicker than she was, and so I dashed forward, faster than her, and tried to reach for the bell. I was going to get that bell no matter what. 'I'm gonna become stronger.. And I will get that bell!' I thought to myself as I ran as if my life depended on it.

I then noticed that Kazuki was attacking my sister. Even though I didn't like her very much right now, I still was going to save her. So as he attacked her, I came to her rescue. I threw her out of the way and took the hit for her. I immediately fell off the tree as the elemental sphere hit me, and I landed on the ground, bleeding from the mouth. I had those same eyes, of determination as before as I got up and weakily got to my legs. 'That didnt hurt a bit..' I thought standing there more angry now.

Last edited by "Prince" Seirei Sora on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:36 pm

As rika was tackle down by her sister from the tree from not seeing the attack she then sighs and looks up at her sister. She wonders why her sister didn't work with her, was she trying to prove that she was more worthy to train than her? She then sighs again and try's to cool off while thinking... ~We gotta be more careful on this test~ she thinks in her mind while she look around for the next placement of Kazuki's voice.

It was just like the battle at the village gates she thinks back, before our training had started. She was upset at her sister for not working together with her, and she knows she wasn't working with her either. But it was her brains that made her think, and her sister's fighting skills that made them a team. She then grin's with a smirk as she whisper's in sora's ear....

"Let's make it a bit hard for our sensei to stay in the air towards the clouds." as she holds out a hand to her knowing it will make their elements twist and have effects in the sky weather. The sunlight was still beaming over the area but it won't be for long.

Last edited by XzenRika on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:38 pm

kazuki dived down towards the ground as he landed in a clearing with a large smash. "I wonder where they are" kazuki said

Last edited by Kazuki Shikimori on Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:30 pm

I got up and stood, not hurt anymore, and just fine. I wasn't so angry at Rika anymore. I got up, still bleeding from the mouth, and I turned to face my sister. After all it's as she thought, I guess for now I would have to be the brawns of this operation. I mean she seemed to obviously be thinking of a plan, but there was no reason I couldn't but in. I then looked to Rika, as she could see that I was bleeding, but it was no problem, I would stop soon enough. I then spoke to her.

"Well I got a plan. He's no longer in the sky, so the weather won't affect him. But what if we move quick enough so that he doesn't know where we are. And if we confuse him, and when he's off guard, we attack him, we could switch off the distraction and then take the bell. We have to assess his weakness and our strong points, and if we do that, then we won't need that other jutsu we can do." I smiled and then looked to her, winking, making her know that I was alright, and that this bell was going to be ours. I wanted that bell to prove something and to become stronger. But in order to do that, we had to pass this test, and that Rika and I could do, we just needed to have faith.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:03 pm

kazuki layed down in the field as he slowly drifted to sleep waiting for his students.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:47 pm

As she stare's at her sister she feels all relief as she see's the eyes of her angryness go away once again. Rika watches as her sister winks and she decides to follow her sister as she spills out her plan about confusion and distraction. She smiles thinking she was luckily once again to have a sister like her giggling. She suddenly started hearing light snoring and Rika looks over at her sister holding up a hand saying out loud quietly, only loud enough for her sister to hear her. [color:86e9="yellow"]"Did you hear that noise? It sounds like snoring, wonder if its Kazuki. Or it could be someone else." She smirks thinking....

~If it is Kazuki, then this is going be funny. As well easy to take the bell.~ She let's out a sigh and looks over at her sister. She waits for her signal to head for the snoring, that is if her sister wants to see what it is snoring. As she waits she hums out a soft song of the one her mother use to sing her. ~This little light of mine, I'm going let it shine.~ was the name of the song she could remember at least....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:04 pm

I heard the snoring too after I finished telling Rika of the plans I had thought up. I wondered, and then thought that had to be Kazuki. Though us three weren't the only living things in this area, we were the only ones capable of snoring when asleep, especially now, I thought. So then I thought up another plan. I smirked and laughed as she giggled at his snoring, and the innocence and kindness came back to my eyes as usual. I whispered to her.

OOC: Green is whispering.

IC: "I say we take the bell, and find Kazuki and shut him up from snoring so much. So much noise, my ears can't take it. I think that we should, combine our attacks and use them well so that he may not escape. I mean, he will sense us if we just go over there and try to go grab it from him. So here's what we do, we set up invisible chakra wire traps, which I know you're capable of, and weapons, like exploding tags all around him, quietly and swiftly so that when we awakes, we have clones ready and sicked on him, as well as the trap to enclose him. And when the distractions, and the confusion plus the traps take place, we swoop in and grab the bell." I spoke in a whisper to her, thinking of that plan right on my instinct at that moment. I didn't know how I did that but hey it was a plan so let's go with it. I was really getting the hang of this. I smiled and chuckled a little under my breath too, as I turned to Rika. I closed my eyes and followed the sound of the snoring, concentrating, once I had a lock on it, and knew where it was, I gave her the signal to help me set up. This was going to be funny, and good, classic all it's own.. boy I hope Kazuki doesn't wake up.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:50 pm

Nodding her head letting her know she understand the plan she did handsigns for the chakra cord jutsu and plants her hand's on the ground growing up chakra cords from the ground that cross the area many times creating invisible strings that attachs and ties to the tree's. As she did this she hope only for this to work, she wanted to get the bell and help her sister prove she is strong and as tough as her. As she finishes up this side of the area she makes more handsigns and creates a clone on the other side of the area where the snoring was located.

That clone started making chakra cords around the same area while she stood up and took a break staring at her sister. She says out in a whisper... "I hope your plan works my sister, for this is probably the only real chance we have at getting those bell's." Rika gives Senrei a smile and hugs her as she slips a yellow flower into her sister's hand that she found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:00 am

As she began setting up the chakra cord and strings that would hopefully trap Kazuki as he awakened later. I set up the exploding tags around him at specific locations surrounding him, we needed to be careful about our placement of things. If I knew one thing about Kazuki, its that he is clever and he can turn a trick around on you, so that it ends up backwards then the way it was supposed to happen. Let's hope he did not do that here and try and trap us with our own trap, that would get me irritated, and annoyed beyond all belief, but I still kept my composure. After I was done setting up the weapon traps, I put a clone, or two or three on the other side with Rika's clones, and stood then next to her, the real one thinking we'd done good. I hear her whisper something to me. As soon I reply.

"True,but Rika this isn't the only chance we have, remember that. If we wakes, we'll have other chances, it'll just be harder, and we'll have to work super hard together to obtain the bell, but right now let's concentrate on getting it. And not on thinking like this is our last hope." I paused and smiled, to giggle once, and then as I did, she slipped a yellow flower into my hand. I smiled but was surprised at her actions, and rather questioned them, for confusion overtook me. "Thank you Rika, this is really nice of you, but what is it?" And why are you giving it to me??" I took the flower and held it in my hand, then put it behind my ear as to be a placeholder for it at the moment. I made sure I wouldn't lose it, and that it was safe all the way till the end of this mission of getting the bell. We would surely get them no matter what. Soon, we would pass this test, and on the road we run to becoming stronger.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:29 am

As she finishes up the cord's and directs her clones to go up hiding in the tree's around the Kazuki's while listening to her sister's words she smiles. Your right, we'll have many chances after this. It'll just be harder than before. Plus about the flower.... You'll find out later, for now just consider it a gift. she saids out loud as she listens to her sister's words. She then think's ~I'll have to figure out what it means first for me to have found it on the ground tore off a stem already.~ Rika then giggles in the inside of herself sightly pink as she looks down towards the ground.

Rika then mutters out "Is there anything else we need in the plan setup?" as she looks up again and into her sister's eyes. She waits for her sisters answer as she looks around listening still to see if the snoring stops or not. She as well starts masking her chakra to her best ability from Kazuki hoping it makes it tougher for him to discover who did this. She plan to release it after she and her sister had past Kazuki's test.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:03 am

Everything was going good, everything was playing out the way I wanted it to go. I sooner or later would be masking my chakra too, as well hiding it so that it make it tougher on Kazuki to tell who or rather what did this. I much admired the twin power we had over him, and if necessary I could use a transformation jutsu which allows me to turn into someone that looks EXACTLY like my sister, and I mean exactly. So much so that even the chakra signatures were identical, that was one of my last resorts for confusion, hopefully I wouldn't have to use it. I looked to my sister and smiled seeing her so happy. I mean, never have I ever seen her so cheerful, and she was a happy person. I finished up everything, every last finishing touch so that it would be perfect, no faults whatsoever that Kazuki could use against us. I concentrated my ears on the sound of his snoring to hear if he was still snoring or not, I made sure our distance was a good way away from Kazuki, so that he couldn't hear us as he slept. This would be a good surprise attack. I noticed the little color change in her face, a pinkish color, was she blushing? How cute.

"Many battles have I faced, and through many challeneges I have raced, but never had I ever thought I'd meet someone like you. Rika, I'm glad I met you now, and giving me this flower is a symbol of how our relationship to the other works right? I mean a sister's bond can be as gentle as a flower and its petals waving in the wind on a nice spring day. Or it can be the thorns of a rose plant, ready to cut its edges deep into the skin of someone looking to pick it. And I get that this symbol suffices for both of those situations, thats what it means to me at least." I was speaking from my heart as I paused to touch the flower and then look back into her eyes as she did mine as well. I was to cue this any moment now, but for some reason our gazes met again and yet it became like the first time we met. And I might as well pour out my thoughts right here too. I was doing that anyway. So I resumed speaking. "No matter what they say, you are still my sister, which means I am going to protect you, and stay side by side with you the rest of my life, even if you don't want it, like it, or need it. We have to stick and work together, twins never separate. Besides, we've been separated once and it's not pretty. I know how it feels to be alone, and I don't want you to ever have that feeling to the extremity of how I felt it most of my life. And furthermore, you are like a flower to me, always kind and gentle, going with the flow, and at the same time, ready to fight and unafraid, willing to protect her friends, and I like that about you, it's something we both have in common." I smiled and cupped her cheek in my hand feeling its warmness on it, and smiling. I giggled too as I leant in to kiss it, gently, her cheek of course. And as I backed away, I still smiled, looking into her eyes, and watching and listening to Kazuki all the while long I was doing that too. The moment had finally come. I felt he was off guard and so it was time to move in. We couldn't make much noise though. "Alright it's time to move in, sis, and you're beautiful too, I left that detail out. But thats beside the point, the point here is to attack Kazuki and get the bell, and thats exactly what we're gonna do. So hang on tight, this will be one bumpy ride.. let's go." I smirked, leading her into position, we had to time and position everything just right in order for the whole set up to work. Easy, wait for it Sora, wait for it..
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:54 pm

She would stare at her sister in as she listen's to her word's about herself. Rika would smile and touch her sister's shoulder's many times letting her know she is thankful though her eye's. Then when the word was given she would jump up in the air towards Kazuki ready to get this task over with. After this her sister's and her's training would start. As well when she return to leaf village, she will be getting to meet her dark element's teacher at last though.

She would smile out widely and think about all the moments she has been though in just the last few day's. With her sister, with her new friends in the village. So much has happen to her that she was thankful of. She would always remember this day and the times she has been though with her sister she promise herself this that day.

After awhile of following her sister she though she saw a glimpse of Kazuki then and puts her hand up at her sister. She wanted her to stop and points at a brownish color she see's in the grass where snoring is coming from as well. She would signal her clones to be ready, once.... her sister gave her the word. Seeing as it was her plan that is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sora and Rika's training   Sora and Rika's training Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sora and Rika's training
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next