Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Haikage Office -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Haikage Office -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Haikage Office

Go down 
+2
XzenIcisia
Tsumi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:51 am

A large office in the center of the village

Last edited by Tsumi Veroshi on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 am

A clone sat at the desk doing paper work. "almost done with the Rename..." the clone whispered to himself as he continued, After hours of signing different papers and organizeing them percicly, he came to the last paper on teh first line he wrote "Haigakure - Village hidden in the ash" then under that he signed his name on multiple lines. "Well its offichal....i just need to mail this to The Daimyou...." The clone said as he walked out to the room next door where many birds sat waiting to take mail to and from the village. "Take good care of this letter and bring it to The Daimyou..." he whispered in one of the bird's ears as he tied the paper work to its leg and the bird flew away.

After a few days of waiting the bird returned with a letter confirming the request. The clone then sent word to every blacksmith in the village to begin making new head bands, and handing them out to the ninja imediatly.

The new village symbol -
Haikage Office Fire-1-1
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:11 pm

OOC: I like it! o.o
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:44 pm

A messenger hawk flies through the window of the Kage's office. Tied around its leg is a message from the Kage of Aurora. It reads:

It is time the villages hold a Chuunin exam. We need to decide where and when to hold this, either by meeting together or having messengers send our word out. --- XzenIcisia, MahouKage.
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:25 pm

Rika would walk inside and look around. She didn't see her brother there but she would at least walk up to the front desk. She would sit down in a chair there after searching and finding with success a pad of paper that was more like a writing scroll and a pen. She would think for a minute then she would write....

Brother...

I am leaving the hidden village of the ash, I have discover the desire to see the world. Plus as well I have met a well family member of ours that was lost a long time ago in my life but now back again. Her name is Seirei Sora, yes we have a lost long sister in our family. She has unlock her xzeno eyes and now we have our family member back. My real reason for leaving is too be able to spend some time with her, and possibly move to her village. If you ever need me, just send me a messanger bird and it will find me. I hope everything goes well for you my brother, I am always proud of you and I hope you won't give up your hopes and dreams for this village. Remember your sister loves you like a family forever and she always carry's you in the heart.

Your sister,
XzenRika

After writing the letter to her brother, she would then reach up and untie her headband from her forehead where it lay. She would take it off and look at it with a single tear coming down from her eye that would rest on the headband. She then smile and lay it on the piece of paper neatly. She would then walk out of the kage's office, down the front entrance and back out into the village heading out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:58 pm

He had walked into the room calmly and found that no one was here. He scowled at his bad timing and decided to leave when he saw a headband and a letter written. He touched the edges of the paper and the headband and felt a sort of sadness, that seemed to make him feel much better. He shrugged it off as just another natural thing to him and neatly ripped out the first letter. He moved the paper with the headband still neatly on top and set it aside then began to write his own letter to the Kage. It read:

Dear Haikage ResistanceKnight

I am Reikon Keiri. It seems I have found my clan roots, the Hyosuke clan. I did more research and it seems we have a bloodline, a lesser doujutsu. I wish to get permission to travel to Sunagakure where I believe my clans Leader now resides. I can supply myself and you know food isn't an issue for me with my old habit of hunting. I would prefer to go alone for the self experience but if you think best to have someone go with me then I will take it. Please send a messenger bird or a messenger with your reply ASAP, I'm anxious to leave.

He ripped the letter out not seeming to care too much if his looks neat and places it behind the first letter, so that whoever was here first gets noticed first. With that he turns and leaves the office to await his response.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:17 pm

A clone of Tsumi appeared in the office. "Hmmm....Rk are you here??"
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Type : Ash
Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:04 am

Rk looked up at the voice, his eyes just peeking over a mountain of paper. "Well, ya know. Kinda. I've been stuck in here for a while now. What is it that you need?"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:22 am

Tsumi smiled, "I'm here to tell you i will be taking one of villages out to do some training, his name is Tsurenai Ryu" he said.
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Rk thought for a second, and then gave a nod. "Just bring him back in one peace. His life will now be your problem until he returns. Understood?" Sick of the formalities, he gave a wave to say its fine with him.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Tsumi nodded "of course" he said before he dispersed proving that it was only a clone.
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Type : None
Elements : Fire and Darkness

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:55 am

Some time later Onden walked in, a cloke covering most of his body. He looked around and shut the door. "I got your bird. You really needed my help?" Without waiting for an answer he made his way across the room and sat down in a chair infront of the desk. "You must really be in a bind old friend. I hope you dont expect to get my survices for free."
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:58 am

Rk shifted the papers on his desk to the side. As Onden walked in, Rk stood up and walked to the window, closing the curtons. "Of course not. You help me now, and I'll give you some of the info I've gathered on your family." As Onden sat down in the chair, Rk also sat back down in his chair. "Im sure you've heard the same as myself, probably even more."
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:00 am

Onden chuckled. "Look at you, mr kage. Getting yourself targeted so soon? Sheesh. Its just like back then, I always got to help you out of these kinda jams." He shifted his weight in the chair, now trying to look more serious. "So, what is it exactly that you want me to do?"
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:03 am

Rk sighed. He didnt want to admit it, but Onden had a point. "Ya ya, but dont forget, I helped you out just as many times as you helped me." Sitting back in the chair, he sighed again. "Im sure you can feel it too. They're all ready close to the village. Im gonna need help fighting them off when they come. I'll probably be the main target, while the village itself secondary. The goal is to minimize the damage to the village while the both of us make it through this allive."
Back to top Go down
Onden

Onden

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:05 am

"Heh. You sure that's what you mean? It probably would be best for you if I went down with them, right?" Grinning again, he gave a nod and stood up. "As long as the info you got about my family is good, I'll help. Shouldnt be to hard anyway, right? Heh."
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 am

"For me? Nah. Life would be to boring. For some of the other villages, probably." Rk then stood up and smiled. "It'll be like old times." Rk slowly walked over and opened the blinds on the window, letting the light back in. "You know, there will always be a spot in Ash for a ninja like you..." But as he turned around, Onden was all ready gone. Chuckling quietly, he looked out the window and sighed. "Shouldnt be hard? When was the last time something was easy..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Haikage Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haikage Office   Haikage Office Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Haikage Office
Page 1 of 1