Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Zahur Veroshi -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Zahur Veroshi -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Zahur Veroshi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zahur Veroshi

Zahur Veroshi

Type : Blood
Elements : Wind

Zahur Veroshi Empty
PostSubject: Zahur Veroshi   Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:50 am

Name: Zahur
D.O.B: 08/09/92

Bloodline: Veroshi

Classification: Beast

Village: none

Alignment:

Family/Parents: People I forgot
Appearance: White cloak covering my body and the hood over my face, you can see the end of my blade if you are standing behind me, not much to see.

Personality: Very open personality, But i don't show my face, Theres a reason for that, You can make up your own reasons and laugh at me if you like It wont get me worked up, I am cocky but don't show it, if someone has a problem I like to settle it before they can.

History: I lived in a small village as a kid, i left at a young age when my village was attacked. We were not a village that would get ourselves involved into fight just a simple village that kept themselves alive. We were a main traderoute though to other villages, so in the mist of war our village was a target. I believe I was the only one left so in order to survive I left. (No fifth sentence here sorry^^)

Once I left I distanced myself to anyone who came near, I was a very open person but never got close to anyone. I knew that I only brought bad things to people I am close to. I guess I am cursed..Atleast in my own mind I believed I was. I taught myself how to fight, after traveling for 13 years I settled down, at the age of 14 built my own house in the middle of a large forest, not knowing where I was. I then Trained every day with what ever I could find, punching trees speed training(Tieing weights down to my legs and sprinting).

After a year of doing all of this, I left the home for the forest to encase. While in the forest i became one with nature and found out that I could control the earth with my spiritual power, which i later learned was chakra...On my travels out of the forest I met a man named Nagashu, he was a famous swords man on the run from the world. No1 seemed to enjoy his company, except for me...He taught me how to control my chakra and weild a blade...But one night, he disapeared into the darkness leaving his blade the "Titenuki" to me with a note that said "Take care of it you will need it in your near future." I'm not quite sure what he ment by that, But I followed up on my journey and ended up where I am...Here.

Combat strengths- Good at everything.
Combat weaknesses- Don't have many allies.
Mental strengths- Always a step ahead
Mental weaknesses- I get bored of how weak my opponent is.

Speciality:
Blood seals 1-220
Ancient Blood seals 1-10
Wind Manipulation.
Veroshi Eyes
Veroshi Seals.

Elements: Wind

Weapons/items: Swords(Titenuki)
Back to top Go down
XzenIcisia
Founder
Founder
XzenIcisia

Type : Unknown
Elements : Shouton, Raiton

Zahur Veroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zahur Veroshi   Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:38 pm

Dude you gotta use the updated template 0.o
Back to top Go down
https://dawnofshinobi.rpg-board.net
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Zahur Veroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zahur Veroshi   Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:44 am

Please use the updated template!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Zahur Veroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zahur Veroshi   Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:48 am

Zahur its as simpl as copy and paste ._. but you MUST use the updated template, or every fight your in will be voided ._. meaning if you kill someone it does not count

Edit:

In fact any RP your part of is voided,so if something important happens and your part of it....anything you do is voided
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zahur Veroshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zahur Veroshi   Zahur Veroshi Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Zahur Veroshi
Page 1 of 1