Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Neo VS Kazuki -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Neo VS Kazuki -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Neo VS Kazuki

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:23 pm

*Neo slowely walk in the forest listening fot he slightest sounds.The forest has very tall trees with many rocks petruding the ground and hardly any flat soft dirt.There is also a slight draft blowing the branches fro and from.The trees are so filled that there are very little light petruding but it is still very well lit.*
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Kazuki was quietly napping in said forest as he suddenly sensed the presence of another person nearby. "Hello?" Kazuki had asked.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:39 pm

"Hello Kazu.I was hoping for a fight would you intrice me with one?"

*neo then bows to show respect has he looks up for an answear*
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:46 pm

Kazuki hopped up to his feet and bowed himself to return the gesture. "I would be honored Neo-sama" Kazuki said while smiling as he quickly jumped back several feet away entering his taijutsu stance. "I am ready when you are!"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:12 pm

*Neo smiled and look at Kazuki in the eyes as he pulls out his sword*

"well then lets go!"

*neo straightens out his arm towards Kazuki and then bent his hand at the knuckles telling him to bring it*
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:35 pm

-Taking into consideration how kazu had never really fought this opponent he would not take him so easily. Thinking htis he would pull out two kunai and throw them straight at Neo at high speeds lacing the blades with his chakra."
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:44 pm

*Neo starts to slowly walk towards kazuki. As he sees the kunai coming, neo infuses wind chakra into both his hands as he smacks them away.*

"Come on Kazuki your better then this, please don't take me lightly."

*neo then side flips and lands standing sideways on the tree as he does a wave like motion with his arm and a long stream or chakra seems to be coming out his arm. Neo swings it at a rock approx 2 meters away from kazuki as it cuts it in half it ease. He then does the same wave motion with the other hand and another stream comes out. Neo then smiles and looks at kazuki waiting for his move.*

Jutsu used:

Wind wip
Element: Wind
Range:0m-7 meters
Effects: The user creates a very steady stream of wind chakra coming from the hand and has the ability to cut better then any weapon or tool.I have perfected this jutsu to the use on both hands!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:49 pm

kazuki smirked as he then pulled the large scroll off of his back and unrolling it. He did handsigns quickly as he smacked his hand onto the opened scroll as a sword hilt popped out of the paper. He quickly grabbed the hilt and pulled Autumn's edge out of the scroll as he smirked pointing the blade towards neo.

"Your turn to attack"
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:55 pm

* Neo then looks at kazuki with eyes almost blood shot as he jumps down with intense speed that even kazuki couldn't see for a sec. Neo starts to jog towards kazuki as he uses his right hand to swing so the tip of the wip is to kazuki's right coming at his waist hieght as the one from neo's left hand is coming down on kazuki from above.*
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:57 pm

"you need to do better then that neo!" Saying that kazuki quickly sheathed autumn's edge and jumped towards the one whip aimed for his waist. Jumping at the right moment he was capable of jumping above the whip headed for his waist and move out of the way of the whip comming from directly above. As kazuki rolled on the ground towards neo he then jumped upward attempting to hit Neo with an uppercut.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:03 am

* Neo expected for him to dodge the wips but didn't see him come at him so fast and definatly didn't see the upercut coming.Neo felt the pain as he started to be airbourne alittle, but he quickly put his hands togehter and made a tiger seal as a puff of smoke was created right infront of kazuki ,which would be a clone who grabed kazuki's arm that hit neo and took out a kunai with his right hand and tried to stick kazuki point blank. The real neo spinned in mid air slamming his boot into kazuki's head*
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:07 am

"NOT GOOD!!!! HEAVENLY ARTS!!! HEAVEN FIST CLASS 1!!!" Kazuki shouted as he suddenly was enveloped by an orange like chakra. His muscles quickly flexed as he felt his physicaly ability increase. Moving so fast that kazuki couldn't be seen or heared he had grabbed the leg of the real Neo and smashed him into the clone causing it to dissapear protecting kazuki from being stabbed. He then jumped back after being freed as he still was glowing the orange chakra. He smirked at his opponent wondering what was going on.

Rank:Jounin (only can be taught in the afterlife or by someone who has visited the afterlife)

Type:Ninjutsu/taijutsu style

Description: When one has mastered movement and fighting in 20x natural gravity this technique reveals itself to the user. The buids up chakra in the center of their body before releasing it outward causing the chakra to envelop their body. The chakra becomes visible shining a bright orange color as it infuses with the muscles causing the user to move faster or punch harder. Upon training this art you can achive higher forms of this technique.

Last edited by kazuki shikimori on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 pm

*Neo was moving so fast that he started to go in and out of consciousness.He then he slammed his hands together and made a snake sign and produced a wind ball that he then released it right infront of kazuki's face and next to neo's legs and started cutting everything right next to the ball and blew everything in a 10 meter area away.*
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:28 pm

(OOC: Is this post after I smashed the clone into you or during?)
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:50 pm

(OOC: Right after the clone dissapeared!)
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:00 pm

(OOC:how could you do that then if i had you by the leg and smashed you into your clone? plus I am moving at unimaginable speeds)
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 pm

(OOC: Becasue I'm still a wind master and now matter how fast you are and doesn't make a sound which still doesn't make any sence to me I can feel the wind moving from where you are. And what does your speed have to do with me having the ability to do a jutsu? Also I would like to know how in a matter of a few secounds you got into that Hevanly arts thing with such power but able to do it and dodge the kunai and a kick.But I summoned a clone right in your face like within inches of you and had a kunai ready to stab you along with a round house kick? You cannot dodge it that fast and also get into a state that fast!)
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:52 pm

(OOC: Did you state that the clone was inches away or was it infered? As for your awnser I didn't dodge the kunai or the kick I simply grabbed your leg and smashed you into your clone causing your clone to dissapear. The speed boost from the Heavenly Arts is explained in the jutsu description.)
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:58 pm

Neo Daiki wrote:
* Neo expected for him to dodge the wips but didn't see him come at him so fast and definatly didn't see the upercut coming.Neo felt the pain as he started to be airbourne alittle, but he quickly put his hands togehter and made a tiger seal as a puff of smoke was created right infront of kazuki ,which would be a clone who grabed kazuki's arm that hit neo and took out a kunai with his right hand and tried to stick kazuki point blank. The real neo spinned in mid air slamming his boot into kazuki's head*

It says it right there! I understand the jutsu but to be able to dodge, grab, and enter such a strong fast state in like literally fractions of a secound is impossible!

Last edited by Neo Daiki on Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled)
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:12 pm

Okay. Stop Argueing. I have reached a conclusion that Kazu, it does take a bit more time to reach the point of moving one's molecules to move that fast.

And Neo, If you were going in and out of conciousness, you would not be able to conciously form handsigns to use your jutsu. You are both at a fault.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

I can agree with that!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 pm

(yeah i suppose so ^^ hehe alright we can start this from the begining lol ^^.) kazuki moves into my taijutsu stance already in the first class of heaven fist smirking at neo. Kazuki had already tooken off his armour so he wouldn't be as slow as the last time they fought.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:40 pm

*Neo side flips as he flashes throught some handsigns and a couple fire balls head towards Kazuki as he lands on the floor and takes out two shuriken and throw them almost grazing the floor towards kazuki's feet. Neo then jumps onto a tree trunk standing from it looking at he kazuki.*
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:39 pm

Kazuki quickly executed a series of Handsigns before smashing his hand onto the ground.

"Shikimori Ninjutsu technique!! Dragon Scale wall!!!" Kazuki shouted as several large walls shot up from the ground in front of kazuki as kazu jumped back a little further. Using the cover of the Dragon scale wall technique kazuki secretly started to focus his chakra into his fist.
Back to top Go down
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:16 pm

*the fireballs hit the walla dn just stay there burning, not burning the wall but there area in which they.The two shurikens stab into the wall as neo just sees kazuki behind all the walls.Neo is cautious and is kinda uneasy so he makes a tiger seal and white smoke appears as it moves away you still see neo in the same position looking at his hands in disbelief.*

"wat the freak?Why didn't it work?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo VS Kazuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo VS Kazuki   Neo VS Kazuki Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Neo VS Kazuki
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next