Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
XzenNenshou

XzenNenshou

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:04 am

A young man, purple hair, golden eyes, stood behind Sora. He wore a white t-shirt, a black jacket covering it, and jet black dress pants. He wore his headband around his waist as a belt and a sword was attached to his back. He stood there with a smile on his face, his hands tucked into his pockets. "Sorry for cuttin' it, but hey Sora-chan." He looked over to Chie and nodded, and before turning to the, unknown to him, sannin Kazuki Shikimori. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:08 am

Sora looked behind her and to her amazement, it happened to be Seph. This was her close friend since childhood, since they were little. Chie didn't know about him yet, because they hadn't yet met. But a few introductions could fix that no sweat.

"Seph!" Sora suddenly seemed excited and happy, but then confused. "Wait what are you doing here huh?" She asked him playfully, and got up to hug him. She didn't see a reason to act tough around her best friend. He already knew her like the back of his hand. No use.

"Oh and Seph, this is Chie-chan, she is a spar buddy and a new friend. And this is Kazuki Shikimori, according to him and Chie, he's a famous Sannin. We were just .. uhm, discussing some stuff." Sora smiled suspiciously, and then sat back in her chair again, and motioned for him to grab a chair and sit with them as well.

"So what were we talking bout?" Sora resumed.
Back to top Go down
XzenNenshou

XzenNenshou

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:14 am

He smiled and waved to Chie. He practically soiled himself when he heard that Kazuki was a sannin. He bowed, and smiled. "Nice to meet you two.." He smiled and sat down next to his friend. Sephiroth pulled out his cloth and began to polish his sword.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:17 am

Sora ignored his polishing of the sword, since she was so used to him doing that by now. And, she smiled when he bowed to Kazuki as they got back to the conversation.

"Now, Kazuki, like I asked, who am I exactly?" She wasn't sure if Sephiroth was overhearing this at all, but she asked the question anyway, hoping to receive an answer from someone.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:20 pm

"Exactly as i have stated Sora you are from the legendary Xzeno clan. You also are a fellow Jinchuuriki." Kazuki stated blandly since he had to repeate himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:31 am

Sora thought for a moment. She had heard of the Xzeno clan before, and read up on them. She knew lots of them, but many much more of which remained unknown to her knowledge. And so she thought, really one of the Xzenos? How can that be? She decided to say something to Kazuki again, and though she knew he was getting tired with repeating himself, she had to get it right, and know exactly what he meant. This was a delicate topic, and if one thing was said wrong, it would set off the wrong idea.

"I see, so as a part of the Xzeno, I have that eye right? You said it turned blue Chie-chan?"

Chie nodded and smiled. "Yes it did Sora-kun." Then Sora nodded, and closed her eyes completely concentrated on the information at hand right now. Then she spoke.

"Alright then my guess is I am the water of the Xzeno's, since I happen to know many water or a few water techniques. Hm, and the other eye was what again Chie? Describe what you saw, please."

She nodded. "Yea, I saw a reddish eye color, and the pupil was small like a cat or a foxes, and your eyes went intense with killing emotion, more like a muderous intent, or a bloodthirst. Something of that sort. They were outlined in black and you had red chakra forming in the shape of a fox."

"Hm I see." Sora thought for a moment. She had a guess it could very well be the Nine Tailed Fox, but she could be wrong. She asked Kazuki once more.

"Kazuki. I have come to a conclusion that it might be the nine tailed fox within me, though I will need your judgement on this one. As well as with the water of the Xzenos." Sora was determined to find out her origin though it came shocking to Chie that she was taking this so well, or at least showing she was fine.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:12 am

"You do have the nine tailed fox sora.....saddly though I also have a bijuu. The 10 tailed dragon." Kazuki mumbled as he started eating his food for the first time.

"The 10 tails is a beast of legend....more so then the other 9. There were only suppose to be 9 but the 10 tailes appeared one day. It's destructive power was too great. Even for the Sages of the Shikimori School of Taijutsu. It destroyed the land and killed many. I wouldn't stand for this. With the power of the powerful sages of elements they were capable of sealing the 10 tails into my body. It's power is sometimes overwhelming. It is actually quiet scary at times."Kazuki stated as he continued to eat his ramen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:58 pm

"I see, and the nine tails. I don't think I was alive for the destruction that the nine tailed fox caused. Do you know any history behind the bijuu in my body?" Sora asked inquisitively. She wanted to know all she could, and she wanted to know as before suspicions arose and were executed. What if they tried to attack her? Chie was worried, or seemed worried also, indulged in this riveting conversation of bijuu and jinchuruuki.

"So what you're saying is that the 10 tails destroyed everything you cared and worked for, and you as a person decided to take a giant risk by putting the thing in your body, so that it wouldn't attack anything anymore?" Chie spoke mezmorized. It seemed that she was so enticed with these beasts, she just had to know more. This was like a fairytale come true to her. "That's really brave." She spoke once more and Sora just sat there smiling at what she said. It was impossible for someone to not smile at her comments.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:05 pm

"The Nine tails has almost the same amount of destructive power as the Ten tails. The only recorded difference is that the jinchuuriki possesing the ten tails is capable of drawing out more chakra from their bijuu then the Jinchuuriki of the Nine tails." Kazuki then smiled to Chie.

"Hehe if you want to hear a real fairy tail you should read up on the Shikimori history. There is a story about it in the Aurora public library."Kazuki smiled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:03 am

Chie nodded. "Eh, I would Kazuki but I don't tend to read a lot. I mean, when I have to do I do, but otherwise, it's me and the muscles all day long. Kuucha!" Chie spoke as she did a funny martial arts pose, and pretended to hit something, though it was only the air. Chie was being funny today, and I couldn't help but smile and laugh despite how serious I was about this matter.

"Chie-chan, what are you doing? Karate chopping the air? Ok, well I definitely don't see this as a match, you would win automatically. Ding ding, the champion is... me! Seirei Sora!" Sore smiled and giggled standing up in a victory post, as Chie simply, friendily hit her, and pouted.

"Come on Sora-kun, stop stealing my thunder!"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:50 pm

Kazuki confused about the banter simply continued to eat as though nothing were the matter as he watched the two friends bicker about their little fights. Suddenly the wind picked up as kazuki jumped to his feet. He glared at the door as a man walked into the resturant.

"Hello there kazuki.." The man stated as he dissapeared from sight appearing in front of kazu smashing his fist into his ribs. Kazu tried his hardest to stay consious but simply fell over from the sheer power of the blow. The man then progressed in smashing Sora across the room as he grabbed Chie laughing manically.

"I think that this girl will bring up a fine price in the bandit whore house near the village. Well after they have their way with her maybe you guys can buy her back.....if she is still sane." Saying that he walked over to both Sora and Kazu stabbing his fingers into their backs as a seal appeared on their bodies that would stop usage of their bijuu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:08 pm

As the guy smashed into the restaurant with the power of the wind as Sora felt too, he punched Kazuki in his ribs. He fell over and unconscious with that blow, and Sora, well she got mad. She stood up, and watched him grab one of her good friends, Chie. Sora then spoke out against this fiend, whom was causing so much trouble.

"Hey tough guy! So what do you think you're doing huh? You knock Kazuki out, and.. and..." Sora paused and looked down, not using her bijuu's chakra just yet, moreover getting angry with him.

"Put... Chie.. down... now!!!" She demanded with her fists clenched, and her eyes had nothing but protectiveness and fury in them. She was going to protect her friend, she wasn't going to allow for him to take her. Chie spoke throughout all of this.

"Sora... " She then paused. "HEY! You big creep! PUT ME DOWN!"

Sora stood there, with clenched fists and teeth, instantly getting madder and madder as time went on. He punched her, smashing her into a wall across the room, as she only took the hit and started to weakly stand up from all of the impact. She was cringed in pain slightly, and had one eye closed. She was more focused on saving Chie.

"SORA!!!" Chie cried out, as the man approached both Sora and Kazuki. He seemed to have put a seal on them so that they couldn't use their bijuu, darn that was her one trunk card. She could still use her Xzeno eyes. And so Sora closed her eyes, and got back up in a strong battle position, screaming so loud her voice might have been damaged thereafter.

"You monstrous villain! You conniving fiend! You merciless bastard! You think I'm going to let you get away with this? Huh?! PUT CHIE-CHAN DOWN NOW!" She demanded once more, as she faced downwards, and she was furious and getting to rage now.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:17 pm

Kazuki mustering up the strength he had grabbed the man's ankle.

"Your a fool Hiashi you should have killed me with that blow." Saying that he crushed the man's ankle by simply squeezing. The man however didn't budge. He took a butter knife from off the table and threw it at Sora as it stabbed into her chest just above her heart. The impact though sent her flying through the wall.

"SORA!!! NO!!!" Kazuki yelled as he struggled to get back up. Suddenly the aftereffects of the punch took place as he suddenly coughed out a large amount of blood revealing possible intense damage done to his lungs.

Hiashi laughed as he grabbed kazuki by the throat and threw him over to Sora. He then proceded to drag Chie painfully out of the store by her hair as he stumbled from the pain in his ankle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:28 pm

Sora watched as Kazuki got back to his consciousness and grabbed this man by his ankle. He muttered his name, it seemed to be, Hiashi. But Sora paid no mind to that, she watched Kazuki and without knowing, the guy threw a butter knife at her, which landed right above my heart, and was now bleeding profusely, which also sent her through the wall.

"Gah!!!!" A scream of pain was let out by the young genin, as she tried to get up, but couldn't. She lay there, and the blood pouring out of her chest was immense. She quickly had to close her eyes from all of it, for she was afraid of it. However, she caught glimpses of it, and passed out, as she lay there with the butter knife in her chest. There was not much else she could do, and so she needed medical attention and fast.

"SORAAAA!!!!" Chie cried as a tear fell from her cheek, seeing the horrific things this guy did to the both of them. Especially to her friend Sora. She struggled to break free from his clutches but couldn't as she was painfully dragged out the hole in the wall he made by her hair. Sora was out, Chie was being dragged off, and Kazuki was weak. Oh no.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:33 pm

"Got to get Sora to safety.... Heavenly Arts Heaven Fist Class 1!!" Kazuki shouted as he suddenly became enveloped with an orange like aura. He slowly made his way to sora holding her against him as he pulled the knife out. He then brought his two fingers up to form a handsign as both of them dissapeared in a swirl of autumn leaves.

The two warriors appeared in the waiting room of the local hospital as medical specialists quickly ran over and brought the two warriors for treatment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:40 pm

Sora seemed to be still out cold. Kazuki, she could tell, was taking good care of her. Though unconscious and wounded badly, Kazuki transported them to a hospital where the medical specialists and doctors, nurses, and practitioners brought them in for treatment. They have to rescue Chie, they have to!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:27 pm

{End of Chapter 5}

Chapter 6: Chie's rescue mission!

Sora and Kazuki in the hospital rooms were being healed, when Kazuki started to wake up, and revitalized himself. He was now well enough to move freely on his own, and recover for himself. He was already back to his normal, regular power, and the wounds within his body seemed to have healed, this was amazing. That kind of strength, Sora wanted. Though she still seemed out cold. Kazuki would peer through the window into her room. She was stable now, however her breath was labored when she first came in. Being worked on by the best medical staff in there, Kazuki would continue to watch as he started to talk to himself as he did.

"Sora... you need to heal and get better. I have complete faith in you that you will of course get better.. but..." He finished the thought within his head.

'But.. there's no telling..'

As he was looking to see what they were doing, he noticed her breathing rate went back to normal. One of the doctors went to dispose of the bloody knife, and wound the heal. She was almost all healed, since the wound was deep, it took them a while. Now all bandaged up and hooked up to an oxygen machine, she was going to be fine. The demon inside her would heal her as soon as she woke up. He smiled and sighed knowing everything was going to be alright. For the first thing they would when she woke up, is rescue Chie from that creep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:37 pm

Suddenly, in about 2 hours Sora started to awake, she was moving, and looked confused at what she was hooked up to. Then she looked around as if confused about where she was. Kazuki sprung to his feet and kept looking through the window at what he was seeing. He could only smile as the clueless genin continued to look around in wonder. He smiled and waved as her vision caught his wave, and asked, mouthing the words, if she was alright. She nodded, and he let out a small smile and a sigh of relief. He didn't want anything bad to happen to her.

"Sora-chan, don't you ever worry me like that again.. I thought you might be fine, and I had faith in you.. but there is no telling for sure."

"Oh so you were worried about me.. huh?" She smirked looking at Kazuki whom seem to be fine now, and not worried at all. though he was before, he wasn't now, and now he knew that she was just messing with him.

"Thank you Kazuki, I wasn't expecting you to be so faithful in me, and worried about me as you were. I was going to be fine anyway. I'm a tough one. Did you think I was going down that easy? Especially when they just took my friend like that? No way, Jose. I'm not going down." She smiled, and pointed to herself shaking her head at that last comment. Kazuki did the same thing, shake his head, but he also smiled as he thought to himself:

'Oh Sora.. what am I gonna do with you?'

And so there was a small silence for a while. A while where everyone was thinking, until Sora broke the silence with a question.

"So what's your plan now?"

Kazuki smirked and looked at Sora with determination in his eyes. "We rescue Chie-san."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Sora suddenly cocked her head at the idea, since she had no clue what he had in store. For all she knew it could be some elaborate plan, that she would understand, though she wouldn't know how she came to it, or to that conclusion. It was going to be something confusing she knew it, and so she listened in on what he had to say for his plan to rescue Chie.

"So Kazuki, what do we do exactly? Do we have a plan?" He nodded, indeed they did have a plan. Now all they needed to do was carry it out properly and they will have Chie back.

"We are going to go in there and rescue her. Though there will be guards everywhere, stationed at set positions. If we are to get to the room where I think they are holding her captive, then we have to avoid all of the positions the guards are stationed in... or I could take them on, it actually depends on the numbers."

"If you think you're strong enough then sure, take em down. I just can't tell you how much I don't think that's a smart idea. I mean, I am hurt, and healing as we speak, and well you're still healing too whether you know or feel it or not. So I think we should avoid the guards and when we reach Chie, we'll take down the boss guy who took her."

"That is a smart idea, you're right. Alright, once we get inside there, we will avoid the guards. And Sora, I want you to know one thing.." He stated with all seriousness in his eyes, he was going to tell her something important. And so she listened in.

"What is it Kazu?"

"I promise you, we're going to get Chie back. I promise.. okay? And if a guard spots you, let me handle him, and I want you to run as fast as you can.. Try to reach Chie and do not waste your time on the guard nor your strength. You will need it later on." He smiled and so did Sora, for once finally hugging him, and then letting go. Looking into his eyes, she nodded and she had the same determination in hers that he did in his.

"Got it, let's do this Kazuki. I'm ready." He smiled, and nodded as they both began to walk out towards the hideout that they were keeping Chie in.

Meanwhile in the Hideout:

"Let me go!" Struggled Chie as she spoke, trying to get out of the ropes and chains they tied her up with. The boss was sitting on a throne of somewhat in half of the darkness, half of the light, which gave an eerie look, and even aura to him. She struggled to break free but couldn't and eventually gave it a rest, panting... only to go back to doing the same thing.

"Mwuhahaha, you think I am going to let you go? Little rat! You are going to stay there, and bleed from your wrists until you suffer to death... and if your little friends come to save you.. I'll have them killed.." He laughed menacingly again, and the cynical point of view happened, when he would continued smirking in the darkness, reviewing his plan. Chie mouthed and mumbled the words of their names, the names of her rescuers, thinking of their safety first.

"Oh no... Sora.. Kazuki..." She said so lightly, the guy did not hear her. After a few minutes went by, she went back to struggling to break free from the chains and ropes that were trapping her, tying her to her fate against the darkness of the hideout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:55 pm

'Hang in there Chie-chan, we're on our way..' Sora thought to herself as she and Kazuki were jumping and running at lightning speed, or rather as fast as they could to the hideout. Kazuki was leading Sora as he seemed to know where the hideout was. It was almost as if he had been there before. And so she just followed, keeping her anger and emotions under control, she didn't seem to know how she would contain herself when she saw that guy again.

"Only a little further Sora, we can make it. Come on." Sora nodded as they pushed forward, and ran to the front of the base, the hideout. Sora looked it over, as Kazuki did, remembering things. And Sora, just looked at it, studying it over somewhat. This building was big and yet interesting to her.

"This is the hideout?" Kazuki nodded to her question, and spoke then too.

"Sora, this is the hideout to where they are keeping Chie captive. We are going to rescue her, don't worry. But it is urgent that you keep your feelings, your emotions under composure and control. Save them till you see that guy, I hate him with all the passion in my heart. And I should have killed him when I had the chance.. but I didn't.. and now I regret.. what do you say we kill him, once and for all and rescue Chie...? We'll be doing a world of good for everyone..." He put his hand out to shake Sora's, as she nodded and took his hand in hers to shake it as asked. She was determined and ready as then her finals thoughts came out before rushing in.

"Right, let's do it. I'm ready Kazuki-san, let's rescue Chie-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:11 pm

"Alright Sora then lets go!" Kazuki stated.

Kazuki then stopped before a clearing. He held out his arm making sure that Sora didn't move any further. He quickly took a glance at the strange building that loomed in front of the two warriors then growled.

"I sense that there are some powerful energies in there. Even with us working together we wont be able to just burst inside! Follow me Sora." Kazuki whispered.

As he said this he quickly jumped from tree to tree around the building. Then sneaking behind the building Kazuki quickly located a small crawl space in which he bursted open the hatch.

"Go!!! I will set up a distraction!!! If you find Chie get her out but dont start a fight with Hiashi you hear me?!?!"

Shouting this Kazu jumped to the front of the building and yelled something as the ground shook smashing the front door down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:08 pm

Sora followed him to the crawl space and nodded as he told her what to do. She went inside, soon after feeling the ground shake. Sora was now inside the building, and she had to be careful not to be caught. She sneakily walked inside, and found the central door to where they were keeping Chie hostage, as she had wandered down each hallway guessing before. Sora busted open the door, and ran inside, with clenched fists and fury in her eyes as she looked at Chie with an innocent and kind glance, which told her 'I was going to free her.' And one towards Hiashi that said 'I'm going to kill you.'

"Hey you, Hiashi! Let Chie go!" Sora spoke wondering what Hiashi's response to that would be. Chie's face expression went from frustrated, to hopeful, to worried.

"Well...?"

Hiashi laughed menacingly as he did before with Chie, and glanced toward Sora as he started to walk towards her. She was tough, and held her ground, she wasn't scared. Chie was for her though, as she seemed to be watching Sora with the greatest of intent.

"You want me to free Chie? Haha, that is such an insolent request, I cannot allow it! Haha, this is rich, where is your friend Kazuki? I know you did not come alone young ninja."

"And so what if I did?" Sora was trying to take the heat for Kazuki, and she didn't care if she started a fight, she would take the beatings, soon enough she would get mad and try to take him down. But she tried her best not to start a fight on Kazuki's instruction.

"Oh.. foolish child! Foolish little genin..." He said as he caught her chin between his thumb and his index finger. He tilted her head to face his, which she didn't like at all. The fury grew.

"I will teach.. do not lie to me. Do not lie to Hiashi!" Suddenly quicker than expected, he let go of her, and smacked her across the face. Sora took the hit and just looked back at him with eyes full of hate. As Hiashi let out another evil laugh she then said something..

"Lay a finger on me.. again... I do not like to be touched by filthy men as yourself.. please do not touch me.. lay a finger on my again and I will." Sora's fists clenched tighter, but there was nothing she could do, and she knew it. However, this upset Hiashi even more. He just seemed to pick her up by the collar of her shirt, and choke in in mid air.

"You want to start stuff you little punk? I'm game, let's hope you're in!" He said throwing Sora back against the wall, as she hit it hard. Chie seemed distressed at the moment, but without hurt taken Sora just got back up again and walked towards Hiashi. She wasn't going to give up until Chie was free.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Suddenly a man crashed through the window as he landed on the ground. Kazuki jumped into the building smashing his foot into Hiashi's cheek. Landing on the ground his eyes glowed vigoursly.

"Heaven Fist!!! Class 3!!" kazuki yelled his body started to glow a multitude of colors as he smashed Hiashi all over the building at incredible speeds.

As he would smash Hiashi around Kazuki would yell to Sora.

"Sora now!!!!! Get Chie out NOW!!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 pm

Sora nodded and did as told, as she ran over to where Chie was tied up. She tried her best to undo the ropes as fast as possible. Successfully undoing each of the ropes, now came the tough part, the chains. Sora's already beat up body could take no more violence vigorously given to her, but this task she could handle. However, Chie did not notice, though she was worried, and yet relieved to be in her friends' clutches again.

"Sora!" She spoke happily. She was getting freed after all, and by one of her friends. Actually she half expected Sora to come jolting after them, not Kazuki. But this was a surprise which made her happy, and so why not? "You and Kazuki came to rescue me.."

"Of course we did silly. You don't think that I'd honestly let one of these creeps take away one of my good friends.. did you? Hey, if I let you stay here with him, what do you think I'd do for spars? There's no one in the Aurora village up for a spar all the time like you are. And there's no one I would rather spar against. And that's why as both your sparriing buddy, and your friend, I will rescue you, and protect you. Don't worry Chie-chan, I will free you. I'm gonna get you out of here, I promise." I looked determined at breaking open the metal chains with my chakrs fists, and she kept trying to help by moving it to the weak point of the chains. However a look of happiness, and a relieved feeling came over the both of us.. as I spoke that.

"Thank you.. Sora... kun, for everything.." Sora smiled, finally breaking the first chain, and going as fast as she could.

"Hey, no problem. What are friends for? And I would have taken more of that beating, if it meant saving you.." Sora smiled and began to work on the second one, she knew that Kazuki was giving it all he got. And she hoped he would win, but she knew what she had to do, and as much as she wanted to help in the fight, she kept at breaking the second chain.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:07 am

"Damn it!!! His body is too tough even for my fists." Kazuki thought as he slowed his assult. Finally he fell to the ground landing on his feet. His fists were bleeding revealing the sheer toughness from Hiashi's skin. Though Hiash had been completly smacked around like a rag doll as he smashed into the ground head first he popped up withought any problems. The only damage was his shirt slightly being torn.

"Kazu..... Your really Starting TO PISS ME OFF!!!!" Hiashi growled as he released a massive surge of dark chakra causing the air to become heavy and those that were weak would have difficulties breathing. People like Chie.....

Kazuki growled as he grabbed Hiashi by the throat. His eyes glowing brightly as the seal on his forehead shined ever so brightly.

"YOU KILLED MY TEACHER AND FATHER!!!! YOU KILLED ISSAC AND MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL!!!!" Kazuki would leak out a mass amount of chakra as he said this. The chakra would stain many things in the building as the chakra incinerated the remaining chains binding Chie.

Kazuki then made a clone and fired a weakened Dragon fist at Sora and Chie with enough power to blow them far away.

"You taught me what it means to have purpose in this world Sora.... I hope that when you meet my son that you will be able to become friends..." Kazuki would smile in his mind but he kept his deathly gaze towards Hiashi.

Kazuki would suddenly glow a multitude of colors. His chakra would disperse everywhere as the base would suddenly explode.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!" Hiashi yelled as the two warriors dissapeared in a cloud of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-   Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction- - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Colision!! The meeting of two worlds!! -A Shikimori Fanfiction-
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next