Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Kouseitan'i -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Kouseitan'i -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Kouseitan'i

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Seeing as there's more info about us in our wiki i'll just post the link to that than use the template. (Note most of the info is incomplete, but I am a fire elemental)

Kouseitan'i Clan Wiki
Back to top Go down
Maru "Wolf" Ekisho

Maru

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:13 pm

Approved ,but you are the last survivor. (Your kids or family members can not have your bloodine) Also start with 3 elemental slots for now to be fair.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:23 pm

What is the drawback of this bloodline?
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Alright Maru, Surp learn to read, each of them state their weaknesses
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:50 pm

No, I see things that normal people with a rare ability have as drawbacks. Nothing that accounts to the high level of power your Clan includes. Your Clan would possess emmense power from what I see from... what... birth is when it activates? (Too much crap crammed into one spot. Mixed with useful and useless info.) So, I want to know, how you expect this Clan to be approved, when there is practically no limit on the power that your Clan is possible of achieving. It's like me handing you a shiny red button that's connected to all the nuclear bombs in the world and sayin to press it.

The ability to use almost any element you wish. Not to mention munipulate them in any way you wish. This whole Clan is at the minimum, overhacked. I mean, even the sharingan has its limits. This, is practically godlike. I can't approve this Clan until it is downplayed and balanced.
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:26 pm

Like serious, are you stupid, or are you so near sighted you can't even understand the clan. Its funny how people outside of the clan manage to think they know what it is and try to make a proper assessment only to find they are wrong. We have the ability to learn any element that we train. We don't magically get anything, everything we get comes through training, unlike you golden boy I dont give my clan members freebies, They have to work for the power they want. So it may seem Godlike to you, but considering the fact that they have to work to achieve it pretty much is a pretty powerful drawback in my eye, As far as i've seen in many of the clans on this site. Not one makes you work for it. But that useless info as you tried to point out, shows the drawbacks, IT shows that we are not all powerful but are as weak as our weakest member. So instead of trying to be a royal jackass and scrutinize my clan because you know you can't do anything better than sit here and try and judge it, why don't you go do something better with your life, like I don't know enjoy it. My clan is perfectly balanced as it is, and Maru-chan has already placed restrictions on it. So back off and do your job somewhere else where it doesn't involve me. Because the next time your cross my path you will be staring down the sharp edge of my blade.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Surp please stop it, its been approve already. As well for Eman, please move on as I say to you in the chatbox.

Now I am locking this topic so there will be no more agruing
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:50 pm

No, it takes two admins to approve.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:58 pm

.-. Surp one of the admins found it fine and put rescritions on it. I read over it and think it is fine too.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Right. Then perhaps, you can answer my question since someone can't be calm enough to do that. I asked a simple question, and he replies with unneeded hostility. Therefore, I will look over every crack till I am satisfied I know every last bit about it.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:46 pm

rika saddly i agree with surp the ability to use all kinds of elements and the combinations of them to such a degree is completly to powerful rika. If someone were to have this kind of power then no one I mean no one will be able to compete causing the ability for fair and just combat to be a thing of the past. Rika we have element slots for a reason
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:07 am

well I know that eman will balance this out evenly and i have trust in his abilities so I here by approve this profile in the absence of surpentheon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Kouseitan'i Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kouseitan'i   The Kouseitan'i Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Kouseitan'i
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Registration Archives-
Jump to: