Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Dog Walking Mission -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Dog Walking Mission -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Dog Walking Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koori Mizore [Dead]
Genin
Genin
Koori Mizore [Dead]

Type : Sand
Elements : Water, Liquid Nitrogen (Clan)

Dog Walking Mission Empty
PostSubject: Dog Walking Mission   Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:50 am

Koori walked slowly all the way from his training spot down the street, he felt kind of hungry and the closes place to fectch something to eat was the lodge, he thought to himself he might as well, now he had a motive, he walked to the lodge and open the door and walked in straight to the counter and placed his order, he sat on the chair in his white and black hoodie and a white scarf, the person came and gave koori his order which was a glass of cold water and 5 sweet dumplings, he thanked the man and drank abit of water, he sighed as he relaxed untill he heard a noise.

A white dog was barking in the corner of the lodge and a man dressed in rich clothing was sitting there, he looked tired like he came from travel or something, so koori finished his water and dumplings and approach the man, "Is your dog..ok sir..?", he asked kindly.
"Not really my dear boy, i just came back from travaling and my dog needed execise, becasue he never came with me..", the man coughed as if he was catching a cold."Ill take him out for a quick walk...?", he said wanting to help the man. "Really?...you would?...bless you...ill pay you when you come back here...make sure the dog is tired...when you return...", the man said. "Ok ill be back soon...", he took the leashe of the dog and exited out of the lodge.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore [Dead]
Genin
Genin
Koori Mizore [Dead]

PostSubject: Re: Dog Walking Mission   Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:06 am

Koori stood out side as he took a deep breath, he could feel the pulling force of the dog wanting to explore, so they walk down the streets, the dog stopped everynow and then to sniff on the floor or at lamposts, "Looking for...spot?...you need to go....hmm", he smiled at the dog and the dog looked at him an bark, koori walk to unknown spot and the dog found a spot and went toilet, after that he walked the dog some more as koori legs where starting to wear down. The dog still had full energy, this was going to be a long walk.

The dog was starting to feel tired after many walks down the street, koori thought this the best way to bring him down, "You sure do have alot of energy...", The dog just looked side to side as if he was gaurding koori from danger, koori looked around but people where just walking by, he thought to himself that the dog dosent like crowded places, so they walked near a lake which wasnt far and was a calm spot for both of them.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore [Dead]
Genin
Genin
Koori Mizore [Dead]

PostSubject: Re: Dog Walking Mission   Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:20 am

Koori sat down and so did the dog, they were both tired and kind of dozed of for about 20 mins as koori woke up the dog was gone, he open his eyes wide and looked around in a pace paste, "Dog where are you...!?", the dog came from behind him and gatherd some sticks , Koori looked at the sky and thank god that the dog wasnt lost, "You had me worry there...", Koori pick up a stick and threw and the dog ran for it and brought it back to him, he repeated this for 5 mins before his arm was tired.

Koori stood up as the dog jumped him and licked his cheek, he gave a small bark, "Looks like i made a new friend...", he pated the dog as he stood up and walked and the dog followed him side by side, koori didnt even have to walk with the leashe around the dogs neck, "This has been a fun sort of day....right?", the dog looked at him with his tounge hanging out, he looked at the sky, and might have over done it, they headed away from the lake.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore [Dead]
Genin
Genin
Koori Mizore [Dead]

PostSubject: Re: Dog Walking Mission   Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:47 am

Koori walked down the street with the dog, "I feel kind of hungry...lets get something to eat...", he said patted his stomach, they walked to the stall where fresh food was being prepared, he looked the menu then he knew what he wanted, "Can i get 1 steak...and noodles please...", he smiled as he payed and waited for his food, after 10 mins the food was prepared and he gave the steak to the dog to eat, he ate the noodles with his chop sticks, it was a fresh taste, koori smiled while he walked with the dog down the street.

Koori made it to the lodge and he eneterd with the dog after, he walked to where the man was still siting, the dog jumped on the owner, koori smiled. "ZzZz...hmmm...what the......!!!", the man hugged his dog after he just woke up from his nap, "It was easy...we got on very well...", he said as he took a deep breath in."Young ninja.. you did well...thank you...he looks tired...very tired...", he gave koori a bag of money, "Thank you sir...", he smiled and left the scene.

[Mission Completed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog Walking Mission   Dog Walking Mission Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Dog Walking Mission
Page 1 of 1