Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Koori's Pakage Mission -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Koori's Pakage Mission -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Koori's Pakage Mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koori Mizore [Dead]
Genin
Genin
Koori Mizore [Dead]

Type : Sand
Elements : Water, Liquid Nitrogen (Clan)

Koori's Pakage Mission Empty
PostSubject: Koori's Pakage Mission   Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:25 am

Koori just finished from training like he always did as he went home to change clothes and too freshen up, he had a quick something to eat and left the home, he wore a white t shirt and his arm protecters and the leg protecters, he always wore black shorts as well, because he cant feel the cold funny enough, he walked out and people looked at him as if he was crazy but he gave them all a weird smile back. He didnt know what to now, so he thought about exploring this village because he hanst before.

Koori Walked down the streets with his hands behind his head, it was suppose to relax him, he saw kids throwing snow at each other and people sweeping snow out of their window seals. he went to the lilbrary because there was nothing to do, he sat down in the warm which he didnt like and read books which were very interesting, he got carried away and read alot but it was time for him to leave so he did.

He walked around with no motive for a while, untill he saw 2 men in black hoodies exchanging something, he saw them walk in diffrent directions and one guy was walking towards koori, he gave koori a scary look as he said, "Did you see anything boy...?", he asked, "What me ...see what..???", koori shrugged as he lied, "Oh nothing..then...run along...", the man walked away into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore [Dead]
Genin
Genin
Koori Mizore [Dead]

PostSubject: Re: Koori's Pakage Mission   Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:36 am

Koori was still wondering who that shady guy was, and that he could be a threat to the village, all these assuming of the guy made koori very curious, so he ran through the streets as he jumped running on the side of the walls of the building, he jumped onto a poll as he ran to the top as he balanced with out moving, he peerd down as he looked for this shady guy, but he was not seen.

Then he jumped ontop of the roof of a building as he ran at high speed ack to home, he opsn the door and walked in as he scanned his room for his kunai, he pick it up as he walked out of his house again, he then thought where would bad guys go, then answer never came, so he ran through the streets stopping a certain times to ask people if they have seen a shady looking guy dress up in black, they all said no they havent.

Koori was starting to think this was a waste of time and the threat wasnt too big, so in his mind he thought of giving up, but then as a ninja, giving up wasnt a option, he walked for while as he was hungry, all this running gave him an apetite, he walked to the nearest stall and ordered some sweet dumplings as this was his favorite food, so he then walked eating the dumplings while holding the kunai, "Sweet taste...where is this guy...i cant find...him...".
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore [Dead]
Genin
Genin
Koori Mizore [Dead]

PostSubject: Re: Koori's Pakage Mission   Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:47 am

Evening was showing in the sky as it was dark, which made it alot easier for koori to find his target, people where inside there homes as the whole street was reflecting the light from the houses, the air got colder as he enjoyed this, he walked the whole place just for this one guy, he walked up a house as a couple of people looked at him but he didnt care, dont they know he is a genin, "Maybe birdseye view would be ...alot better..".

He walked along the roof peering down, but it was kinda harder because everyone was wearing dark kind of clothes which didnt help alot, he sat at the corner of the roof just looking at a certain area for anything thats not ment to be, this was going to take time and slowly he fell asleep on this new dity of his and he woke up after an hour.

He yawned loud as he stretch, his mind raced through old memories of his father and mother dying, his emotion change alot, as koori shood up, "I should...be training to becom stronger not....wasting time...", he said with anger in his tone, then he saw this figure walking with a fast pace, koori jumped down.
Back to top Go down
Koori Mizore [Dead]
Genin
Genin
Koori Mizore [Dead]

PostSubject: Re: Koori's Pakage Mission   Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:59 am

Koori followed him as the guy walked down into a shady looking ally way, koori then made action as he appeard infront of the guy point the kunai at his face, "Hey its you that boy from not long ago...", he said shocked, "What are you doing...and tell the truth...or ill kill you...", koori said as his emotion was still feeling strained, "A-A-A-A-....DONT KILL ME...just follow me....", he said scared even though he knew koori was a ninja, "Would you tell me if i did....", koori ask him with a blank face. The guy nodded.

Koori followed this guy to his home, it was just a a small flat looking place with one bed and a chair in the corner and boxes everywhere, "So...???", koori said waiting for his answer, "Just help me give this packet to the guy across the street...because im wanted....im selling goods so i can leave this village and...live in the leaf village....this cold has got to me....i dont like it....there i said it...would you help me plase i beg you....ill give you 10% of what i get if you sell it", the guy said exposing the whole truth and koori sense he was telling the truth, so he helped him.

After 30 mins he came back walking into the flat, "There i did it...", koori said as if he did a big task, The guy paid koori the 10%, "Thank you.....young ninja...enjoy this village...as for me... im gone...", koori made his exit. He walked down the streets counting the ryo as he placed it into his pocket and went home after a wierd day.

[Mission Completed]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koori's Pakage Mission   Koori's Pakage Mission Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Koori's Pakage Mission
Page 1 of 1