Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Type : Ash
Elements : Lightning

Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:32 pm

ok he got again crushed by Yukina's hug...well he got used to them....but the new guy...poor him...So he heard from him that he wanted to form a ninja squad with them? Well iot sounds interesting so he will accept

"Well i think i will accept your idea ryu"
Back to top Go down
Neko Yagyu

Neko Yagyu

Type : Sand
Elements : Water

Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:35 pm

"I does too, darling!" The young woman embraced the male again before jumping back and spinning in circles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nekoyagyu
Tsurenai Ryu
Genin
Genin
Tsurenai Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:57 pm

Ryu holds her, used to what she was gonna do and looked at the two of them again and smiled "Alright then. We are now a team. And i will let no one hurt you guys." Ryu turns around as a light shines on him and he looks at the two he just met. "And thats a promise i will never break."
Back to top Go down
ResistanceKnight

ResistanceKnight

Elements : Lighting, Fire, Water, Wind, and Sound

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:21 pm

Rk sighed slightly. What was about to happen was almost unheard of. Kages were never part of a squad. But the village was being pulled thing as it was, and there was no available jounin to take the squad. The new generation had to be trained so the future of the village would be assured, but with no one available to do it, he would have to take the three new ninja under his wing.

As he walked through the park, he ran into the three of them talking. Sitting down on a bench quietly, he watched them for a while. They seemed to get along with each other personality wise, he could only hope their abilities would do the same.

Standing back up, he sighed and walked up to the group.
"Sorry Im late."
Back to top Go down
Tsurenai Ryu
Genin
Genin
Tsurenai Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:09 am

Ryu looked up to see the guy that just walked up. Ryu didnt know who he was so Ryu stood guard just incase this guy was up to no good. Ryu just made some friends and didnt want to lose them. He looked at the guy and finally spoke as he stood in front of Yukina and Youji. "...Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:14 am

A pale, disturbed looking young man had slinked right out from behind RK, surely the Kage knew the young man was there but he doubted the others even heard him coming. He hated that. He was always too quiet, even when he wasn't trying to be. He glanced at the young man, who appeared to be older than him by maybe a few years, and smirked. As much as I like to see total and utter annihilation, which he could do to you, you can stop standing guard like that. He's our Kage, and by the wave of frustration I'm getting off him he's probably about to have to take us in. Oh forgive me I'm being rude. My name is Reikon Keiri, demon of Haigakure, son of unknown parents.

He looked at the Haikage.

I'm also requesting to join this...squad. There aren't too many jounin I've noticed, if any at all. I doubt I'll find another squad anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Youji sighed and as they were talking he thought of some rumors he heard so he must go now towards Suna. He tooked his backpack from the ground and bowed towards the Haikage

"Sorry but for now i have to leave the village. I will exit the team too because i have some other plans for now"

He started walking towards the village gates in order to exit the village, His new journey will start soon
Back to top Go down
Tsurenai Ryu
Genin
Genin
Tsurenai Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Ryu was at the gates waiting for Youji. He looked at him as he got there. Ryu looked at the sky and gave a little smile "Change of plans huh?"
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Youji smiled at ryu. Well they didn't even started to work as a team but still they will remember each other.

"Well seems like this will happen. Have a good work with the new team and don't kill yourself. Take care of them for me. ok?"
Back to top Go down
Tsurenai Ryu
Genin
Genin
Tsurenai Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Ryu nodded "I dont plan on dying or letting anyone of them die. And if whatever you plan on doing works, I guess we will see each other in the future." Ryu held a hand out to give him a high five
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Youji continued to smile and gaved him a high five. He then got worried about the fact that they will meet again so he had to tell him not to get close to him

"Better not meet again cause then i don't know how i will be. But if everything is okay i will search for you guys"
Back to top Go down
Tsurenai Ryu
Genin
Genin
Tsurenai Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Ryu nodded "Right." Ryu thought that next time they may be enemies and how bad that would be. Ryu watched him walk off for a while and then headed back to where everyone else was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)   Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu) - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the team (Private: Youji Bachiatari and Yukina Ureshii- Yagyu)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2