Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Danzo Hoshigaki. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Danzo Hoshigaki. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Danzo Hoshigaki.

Go down 
+6
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i
Kazuki Hatoba
Haku Shasa
Tsumi
Yakate
Danzo Hoshigaki
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:57 pm

General Information
Name:Danzo Hoshigaki.
Height: 6\"7
Weight: 150 Lb
DOB: 8/12/1995
Appearance: Danzo Hoshigaki. Anime42

Bio: Danzo was born in the land hidden in the Ash. His mother had died the day that she gave birth to the kid that would one day change the world. Danzo had his dad that was the leader of his clan but that didn\'t matter because Danzo was diff then everyone else. There clan took on the features of sharks, and great water ability. But Danzo didn\'t have either of these. He was a plane little boy that lived with people that were like sharks but that didn\'t stop his dad from being a Dad do he had enrolled him in the academy so that for one he could find out his element, and learn some new skills.
Once Danzo joined the academy he found of what he element was. The element that Danzo obtained was lighting, he liked that because lighting was the sign of successful to him which one day he would become. Danzo was great in the academy he had been voted number one in his class because he was developing so fast with his element and even with his skills meaning Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and some Genjutsu. Danzo and some of his other people from his class were moved onto the rank of Genin, along with a squad to join. The three of them were assigned to a jounin and were able to take missions, and learn some new jutsus. The jounin that Danzo had liked him, so much that he had tough him the High ranked jutsu for the chuunin exams that were coming up. This jutsu that danzo was getting taught was unknown but used for only Fire element users. Danzo knew that he was going to be ready with this jutsu and was going to destroy everyone or anyone that tryed to steep to him.
All though Danzo was only the rank of Genin he was really skilled at his age. He was so skilled that just before they were about to leave the village he had killed one of the legendary hyuuga clan members. He planned to have his eyes switched so that he obtain the power of the Byakugan, which he did archived and about a year later he was and had obtained the Byakugan eye. Now that he had skipped the first exams he was really ready to begin the fighting.

Dislikes:to kill unless its worth it

Ninja Information
Village: Ash
Combat Strengths: ninjutsu and some taijutsu
Combat Weaknesses: Genjutst
Mental Strengths:strategy, jutsu, idk
Mental Weaknesses: Easily annoyed, Bad temper, annoyed by other people telling him what to do
Equipment:Two katana one white and one black.
Then a Large scythe that can be summoned
Jutsu:
Element(s):Fire

Other Information
Relationships: Good
Family:Nope or maybe?

Jutsu:
Bunshin no Jutsu - Clone Technique
Bunshin no Jutsu Viz Translation: Art of the Doppelganger
Character Use: General Skill
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Bunshin no Jutsu
Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. The Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja without substance. The copy resembles the ninja in every way. This clone can function as a distraction or as means to confuse one\'s opponent. As soon the Bunshin gets attacked or comes into contact with an opponent, it will disperse.

Hitei Mushou - Flying Nail Mist Pierce
Hitei Mushou Character Use: Gosunkugi
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Special Note: Anime Only

Hitei Mushou
Ninpou - Hitei Mushou is Ninjutsu technique used by Gosunkugi. After forming the needed handseal, Gosunkugi will emit a flying mist of small nails from his mouth. These small nails can travel towards his opponent at quite a distance.

Kai - Release
Kai Character Use: Higher Level General Skill
Range: -
Type: Supplementary

Kai
Kai is a Ninjutsu technique which allows the ninja to avoid the effects of a Genjutsu illusion. After forming the needed handseals, the Genjutsu technique will not affect the ninja. The ninja can also use the technique on another individual who was unable to avoid the attack. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja touches the one affected to end the affect of the spell.

Name: Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique
Element: Fire
Requirements: Fire Element
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: The user breathes fire along a cord or any other type of long object. While the technique is shown in the anime to be even larger and more devastating than Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique (and being able to melt rock).

Name: Fire Release: Flame Bullet
Description: The Fire Release: Flame Bullet technique resembles the Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique; but it is more of a stream than a ball. The technique is executed by user gathering oil in their mouth, spits it out, and ignites it, sending a streaming fireball to the enemy. Similar to the Fire Release: Ash Pile Burning technique, this jutsu also produces a combustible material prior to ignition.

Name: Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, a ninja inhales air via their mouth and, gather up chakra in their chest, and then spews a large fireball from their mouth after blowing through a ring made by the thumb and index finger of the user, incinerating everything in range. Sasuke is seen doing this technique without making a ring over his mouth. The fireball may ignite externally (as evidenced by Kakashi Hatake\'s ability to use the jutsu without burning his mask, but may also be seen as pulling it down to blow out the fireball).

Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shuriken within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. For the most part, however, this jutsu is used as a distraction.

Name: Fire Ball
Description: A lesser version of Great Fire Ball

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
Kaiten Character Use: Hyuuga Clan
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Defense
Note: Special Bloodline Technique

Kaiten
Hakkeshou Kaiten is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline using the Jyuuken. Kaiten is a special technique passed down through the main family line. Kaiten takes advantage of several of the unique abilities of the Byakugan eye. Byakugan gives the clan member an almost complete 360 degree view of their surroundings. This allows the member to see all angles of attack.

If an attack is near, the clan member will release a large of amount of chakra from their tenketsu. The member then begins to spin like a top, creating a whirling vortex that can nullify almost any attack.

Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
Hakke Character Use: Hyuuga Clan
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m)
Type: Attack
Note: Special Bloodline Technique

Hakke
Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a Taijutsu technique unique to the Hyuuga bloodline. Hakke Rokujuuyonshou is a special technique passed down through the main family line. When an opponent is within the clan members divination field of attack, they can quickly begin their assault. The technique allows the clan member to use the Byakugan eye to see the inner chakra coils system. Using the Jyuuken style, they can force their chakra through their hands into the tenketsu of the opponent\'s body through 126 strikes. First the clan member will strike 2 times, then 4, 8, 16, 32 and finally 64. This damage forceably closes 64 tenketsu, stopping the chakra flow of the opponent. This then limits their opponents ability to use jutsu

Name: Fire Release: Great Dragon Fire Technique
Requirements: Chuunin
Description: The user fires several large dragon-shaped fireballs at their opponent. The technique appears to require a lot of chakra to use, as Sasuke had to activate level two of his cursed seal to use the technique. It is able to alter localized weather conditions by condensing water vapor with extreme heat to the point of making thunder clouds when shot into the air, which Sasuke does to perform Kirin.

Name: Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker Technique)
Element: -
Description: The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

Name: Kanashibari no Jutsu - Temporary Body Paralysis Technique
Element: None
Description: Kanashibari no Jutsu is an advanced Ninjutsu technique used to temporarily bind an individual or animal. With the person frozen in place, the ninja can either take the opportunity to attack or to retreat.

Name: Explosion Tag: Activate
Element: N/A
Description: The user will activate an explosion tag. Normally, the tag will be placed by them, so they know where it is and can easily activate it.

Name: Suimen Hokou no Waza - Act of Water Surface Walking
Type: N/A
Description: A variation on the Kinobori no Waza (Act of Tree Climbing), the art of water surface walking allows a ninja to walk on water as if it was a solid surface. Focusing an even amount of chakra out of the soles of their feet, they can balance themselves on the very surface of the water

Name: Kinobori no Waza - Act of Tree Climbing
Type: N/A
Description: Kinobori no Waza, the art of tree climbing serves a dual purpose. Taking part in Kinobori Shugyou (Tree Climbing Training) helps a ninja learn how to focus their chakra. It also teaches the ninja how to run up trees and walk on vertical walls. The training helps the ninja learn how to focus just the right amount of chakra to a particular part of their body. The amount needed to climb is small but it must be precise. The feet are regarded as the hardest location to master chakra focusing. So by gaining the art of this skill, the ninja will have any jutsu available (theoretically) because they will be able to focus their chakra as needed

Last edited by Danzo Hoshigaki. on Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:59 pm

RP Sample:It was monday morning an Shika had just woke up looking to see what time it was he jumped up out of his bed running to his closet grabbing some clothes then walking to front of the house " i hope father wont be mad at me because im late" shika said to him self while walking to the front. When Shika arrived his father was standing in the middle of the trainning ground that was in his front yard his father was looking at the wall "Father: You late Shikamatsu,why is that" his father had asked him still looking at the wall with his Byakugan activated. "im sorry father i went to bed late last night so i didn't here my alarm go off im turly sorry, but im awake an ready for todays trainning......so what shall we do today" Shika said as he father turns around looking at him then shika slowly bows to show a sign of respect. "Father: fine just dont do it again.....now Eight Trigrams Three-Hundred-Sixty-One Style is what you will be working on today.
This jutsu allows the user to strike all 361 chakra points of the opponent, paralyzing them with each blow and instantly killing them upon the final hit. When using this technique, the speed of the user is comparable to that of the Reverse Lotus. Now i will show u it then you will have to work on it by your self because i have a mission about in 30 mins.Shikas father then brings out a dummy setting it next to the wall so it wouldn't get knocked over "Byakugan" His father screamed out while in his hyuuga stance. Quickly moving his body he starts hitting the dummy rapidly in different spots each time an every time you could hear a tisk sound.......his father quickly hits the dummy 360 times then bringing his had back focusing alot of chakra into his palm then pushing it toward the dummy he hits the dummy so hard that his hand goes threw the dummy a wall. "WOOW" shika said as he chuckled watching his father pull his hand out of the wall " now pratice that an i'll see u later on tonight" Shikas father had said then walked away. The Young Man that they called Shika Stood in the middle of the training grounds Damn how am i going to get that down by tonight he said while rubbing his head thinking. Oh well i guess i'll have to try before i give up shika said walking inside grabbing a dummy then walking back out to the front doing the same as his father an setting it next to the wall. Taking a couple steps back taking his stance activating his Byakugan Before moving shika takes a deep breath then quickly starts to move hitting the dummy doing the same thing as his father did hitting the dummy in the chest with his palm,but didn't do any thing to it but fall over. "Damn im doing it all wrong.....i can't see any chakra points on a damn dummy.......i know what i'll do" shika said walking back into the house. Opening about 3 doors shika walks into a library.Walking along the wall shika looks for a book for about 10 mins. Finally he fond it taking it out side sitting on the steps reading the book of chakra points trying to figure out where all the chakra points where located reading the same page over and over he didn't under stand somethingbut he was sure that he could be is on a preson. Just as shika stood up closing his book two anbu walk into the place
hey kid where is your mother at ummm.....i...think she is in the living room but ill go look shika said while walking into the house looking to the left then right seeing his mother in the kitchen
Hey mom there is two anbu here to talk to you he told his mom. She stood there not saying anything then dropping a pan that she had in her hand quickly running out shika had noticed that a tear was running down her face. Shika walked over the the pan picking it up walking to the door listening to what was going on
i have some bad news......your husband was killed while on a missions...an it was by his partner roku ?? shika stood there just as he mom did when he told here that the anbu where out side.

Hearing everything that was going on shika ran in his room grabbing his ninja stuff then running out the front door pass his mother,an the anbu that stood in front of his mom. the guy on the right tryed to grab shika but he was moving to fast,quickly they both ran off but not to catch shika but to go tell lord hokage what they thought young shika was going to do. as soon as they arrived in the hokage room they take a bow to show respect towards the hokage.lord hokage shika has run off an we think that he is going to try an hunt down roku the man that killed his father Okay vary well i want you two to go get him an hurry......he will catch roku easy with his Byakugan Yes sir the two anbu said running out of his office. But they had been to late shika had already been running threw the forest with his Byakugan activated an located where roku was but could sense the anbu where moving fast in the direction that shika was going. damn it i have to move faster shika said to him self pushing him self to move faster an faster tell he reached where roku was at. Dropping off a tree landing on the ground shika looks roku in they eye "U KILLED MY FATHER U SON OF A BITCH NOW U WILL PAY" Shika screamed out as roku started running towards him with a katana in his hand "oh well he is dead now an u will be to"roku said. Shika quickly gets in his stance looking at his chakra points then quckly moving under his blade hitting him all over the body bringing his arm back focusing alot of chakra into it them slamming it into his chest Eight Trigrams Three-Hundred-Sixty-One Style he yelled out as he roku goes flying back into a tree. Just seconds after that happened the anbu arrive looking at shika then at roku damn he never had a chance.....this boy is to strong one of the anbu said.Taking him back to the hokages office because he wanted to have a talk with himI understand why u did that shika but it was wrong the hokage said with a sigh well i'll deal with it later go home an get some rest he said as shika stands up walking to the door thank you lord hokage shika said walking out an back to his house. Once Shikamatsu walked into his room he throws his bag on his floor he gets in bed pulling the coves over him he falls asleep. (Just a sample what my full skills are...but actually i could do better then that)
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:01 am

... You can't start off as Grand Sannin. Period. ._.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:00 am

1: There is no more leaf village. its now called "ash"
2: you can NOT under any reason start of as a sannin
3: right now in ash only genin and AS are being accepted - which means 1 element and 10 jutsu to start with

so for now

NOT accepted
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:45 pm

Guys I explain this to him last night, he still yet has to fix this.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:49 pm

You have to have either I or Surp approve to be a grand sannin
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:30 pm

And just to let you know, that jutsu in your bio is SO OPed. xD
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Chidori is not OP. But whatever give me a damn chance to fix it, i dont need to hear everyones shit
Back to top Go down
Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Emanyeru Ai Kouseitan'i

Type : The village hidden in a Darkness
Elements : Fire, Darkness, Diamond

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Yo Danzo, Calm down man. The staff here is only doing their job. You don't have to curse at them or anything. Just fix it and be done with it.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:13 pm

edited.
And i didn't mean any disrespect but yea i was just saying that i dont need every single staff member telling me the same thing but just in a different way. But yea its whatever i think its all good now idk
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:08 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:17 pm

must state your own combat weaknesses and your own mental weaknesses such as slow,weak,easily distracted,ect.
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:44 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:52 pm

Denined for combat weaknesses and strengthes. You can't be putting genjutsu for both a combat weaknesses and mental. You need to describe them, how bad, average bad, weak, does genjutsu do to you? How strong are you, How good is your willpower. That sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:54 pm

rika actually that can be allowed i have that in my combat weaknesses and mental weaknesses.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:02 pm

o.o Oh I never knew that but still he needs other weaknesses and strengthes like you suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:08 pm

she is right danzo you need at least 3
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:14 pm

ok well i just looked at everyone else's app and they didn't need three but whatever and i only need one person to tell me this u dont need to have a conversation about it.
edited
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:18 pm

sorry Danzo I am kinda like Rika's mentor ^^' So i am teacher her the ropes
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:27 pm

Approved .-.
Unless one of the other admins say something.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:49 pm

...You're a Hyuuga?

And some of the jutsus you are going to use are above C-rank...

sorry, but I can't accept for now
Back to top Go down
Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Yes half. But it really doesn't help me when u say some of my jutsu could u tell me what ones
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:19 pm

o.o; Ah, sorry:

Hakkeshou Kaiten - Eight Divination Palms of the Hand, Heavenly Spin
-- In the manga and anime it was said that it was a very difficult jutsu. In some sites/forums, it's classified as a B/A rank jutsu. Also, remember that Neeji was pretty tired each time when he used it...And he was an exceptional genin and older than 12...

Hakke Rokujuuyonshou - Eight Divination Signs, Sixty-Four Palms of the Hand
-- Same reason.

Also, I'm not sure that half-blood hyuuga's can learn it. You need to specifie somewhere in your profile that you have the Byakugan...

Ask another admin about it please~
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:03 am

Im sorry about posting again about it. but we have a spacific rule that states you can only have tw bloodlines if you have a parrent from eavh clan actuallly from the site
Back to top Go down
XzenRaigu

XzenRaigu

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:31 pm

I was just wondering when did this site turn to a friggen TNR copy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Danzo Hoshigaki. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Danzo Hoshigaki.   Danzo Hoshigaki. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Danzo Hoshigaki.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next