Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kazuki's Surprise

Go down 
+4
Surpentheon Fanglord
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Haku Shasa
Kenza Shikimori
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Tsumi fell to the ground in the other room, barley able to stay up on his knees, he waited for someone to heal him. "god damn-it i need to get out of here!" he thought to himself as he waited
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:48 pm

Laria heard a thud in the other room and stood to her feet. "Okay Sora-san. She scurried to the other room and looked in, seeing Tsumi on the floor she gasped and walked over to him. "Um.. Tsumi-san? What happened?"
Back to top Go down

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:49 pm

I followed.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Tsumi looked up as he heared someone come in. "o-oh hello Laria." he said wit a pause as he fell back words as the blood continued to spread coating the floor arround him in blood. "what does it look like?" he said angerly. "I got stabbed in the back on my way here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:54 pm

I saw the blood and then got a little light-headed and dizzy, and almost falling over. My heart rate sped up. My forehead and body was hot, as I was somewhat sweaty. I couldn't move, all I could do was hang on to the door frame as I was for dear life. The color in my face went from normal to extremely pale, and I just remained there, unable to move. My eyes went dead, and I wasn't unable to see as my vision went blurry.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Laria's eyes widened. "Oh my.. Um. I'll have it fixed up. Its only a stab wound.." Laria closed her eyes and reopened them. Her xzeno eyes activated, allowing her chakra to flow better. Having done so she placed her palms on Tsumi's back and the chakra flowed in. Tsumi's blood stoped flowing around the wound. The cells started regenerating and forming tissues. Keeping on hand on the wound she reached into her bag and pulled out a spool of Chakra thread. Taking it she would from the Mystic Palm, form the chakra scalpel and sew up the wound. Releasing her hold on Tsumi, the blood flowed back and the wound was 96% healed.

"There you go Tsumi-san.."

Jutsus used:

Name: Mystical Palm Technique
Type: A-rank, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)[1]
This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by sending chakra from their hands into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it highly useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. By sending an excess amount of chakra into the patient's body, the user can overload the patient's normal circulation, trapping them in a comatose state

Name: Chakra Scalpel
Type: Unknown rank, Offensive, Supplementary, Short range (0-5m)
This medical technique forms one's chakra into a small, sharp blade. This can then be used for highly accurate incisions necessary for surgeries and anatomical dissections. Unlike regular scalpels, the Chakra Scalpel can actually make cuts inside the body without actually creating an open wound, limiting the risks of an infection.The Chakra Scalpel can also be used offensively, although it requires great precision to be effective. Because of this requirement, using the Chakra Scalpel offensively is highly unusual. In heated combat, even the greatest medical-nin won't be able to exert the precision needed to make fatal cuts, but it can still effectively cut muscle tissues and tendons, rendering the target immobile.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:04 pm

Tsumi sighed as he stood up and stretched his back slightly. "Thank you, and with this i have to go." he said simply as he walked out of the room stopping only to look at Sora for a second. "she looks familiar.....i wonder why..." he thought to himself as he continued out the room and out of the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:08 pm

I saw him look at me, and as for only the second he stopped, I looked back. Though the blood was gone, the anxiety attack was still happening, and I couldn't move! I looked to him as he left for his mission, and tried moving but it wasn't working. The only other person I knew there to help me was Laria, my good friend.

"..." I tried speaking, but it didn't work. My eyes were regaining some sight. But most of my body still couldn't move. I stopped sweating, and my heartbeat was somewhat regulated again, but I was still in the attack as so my symptoms showed.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Laria looked after Tsumi leaving. His aura was strange... "Ah.. well.. I guess I'm not needed.. Sora-san? Oh Sora-san!" Sora was frozen, her brain instantly thought of seizure. Quickly stepping to her she charged chakra into her palm and struck Sora's spine, releasing all the nerves that were tensed up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:19 pm

I felt a surge of chakra pump into my spine, and releasing all of the nerves. The life was coming back into me, and when it would I would explain, I wasn't in any real danger. It was a minor anxiety attack from the blood. As she did that though, the pump caused me to move, and free from the door frame, and fall backwards into her arms.

Waking up from the attack now, I smiled and blinked. "Wow, thank you Laria-chan. Though, it wasn't that severe, it was only an anxiety attack, but thank you anyway. You're so sweet." I smiled and winked. Then spoke this statement.

"I would kiss your cheek, but I .. um.. am down here." Hehe. ^^''
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:37 pm

Laria caught Sora and stumbled down to one knee, Opps.. Still not strong~ "Don't worry Sora-san, I've got you. And, an axiety attack isn't nothing.." She set Sora down and picked up her arm, checking her heart rate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:41 pm

I was set down on the floor as I smiled when she started to check my heart rate.

"It is nothing to me, Laria-chan. I have had many, and I have come out okay. Except this one that was major where I thought I was going to die, but I turned out okay afterwards. Otherwise than that, I am fine." I smiled to her again, the beautiful priestess, caring so much for me. I could honestly say she is one of my close friends, and then the question popped up in my head... and the news as well.

"Oh, and you'll never guess what happened Laria-chan! You'll never guess what happened to me!" I said excited, as a little kid would be.
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:54 am

"What? What happened Sora-san?" She smiled, Sora was so happy all of a sudden. Quickly recovery~ ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 am

I had great news and I couldn't pass this chance up to tell her what I had to say. So I looked to her with a smile as she was smiling already, and took a deep breath before letting this out.

"I am going to the finals of the Sannin Tournament!" I paused for a minute, and then nodded and explained how.

"It's true, I'm fighting Asako in the finals of the tournament to become a sannin. Against Maru, I lost and was terribly beaten, but the officials seemed to rule against his win, and disqualified him, as they chose to then pass the win down to me. So now, I have to work hard, and prepare myself for the challenge up ahead." I nodded once more, again this time with a half determined face, half friendly/smiling face. I couldn't help it, I was just so happy.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:17 pm

Kazuki would leave the party in the other room seeing tsumi,Sora, and Laria.

"Tsumi are you okay? Rika told me so I had the guests leave." Kazuki smiled as he looked over to Laria and Sora.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:18 pm

occ: Tsumi is gone o.o
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:25 pm

>.< shut up!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki's Surprise   Kazuki's Surprise - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kazuki's Surprise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2