Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

Type : Ash
Elements : Lightning

Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Empty
PostSubject: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:57 pm

Background Description:

The Schiwatas clan is specialized in the arts of fire, it first appeared in Sunagakure at the same time when the First Great Ninja War ended. The creators of the clan were Adam Schiwatas and Azura Schiwatas. They specially trained so that they will control the kinetic energy around them and the heat too. As the time passed they developed new jutsus and a bloodline that will increase the human speed and focus to the point were they were called "Genius". Their developed a new ability that will allow them to speed up the kinetic energy resulting in masive explosion and melting solid objects. Other people tried to do the same as them but it seemed that only they could do it and they discovered it was actually a bloodline that they unlocked. As the family continued their life they saw that from their children that different effects will apear before the bloodline will be activated.

When the bloodline starts activating to a person they will feel the following effects:

1. At the age of 5 the user will suffer a memory loss
2. After some years headaches and temporalily lost eyesight
3. The felling of burning skin
4. And after they regain there eyesight they will remember everything that happened before the age of 5
5. Their eyes will become bloody red when the bloodline is fully activated

Advantages:

1. Increased speed and focus
2. Chakra Increase (the chakra they had before will be only 20% of their new chakra)
3. Ability to manipulate fire so that they won't get hurt by it.

Disadvantages:

1. Low Strength
2. Weaker towards water jutsus
3. May burn their own body if they are not concentrated when using a clan jutsu

Jutsu List:

Name: Microwave Hands
Type: Ninjutsu
Range: N/A
Description: The kinetic enegry around the users hands will start speeding up and they can create massive explosions and melt threw almost everything they touch, even the human body

Name: Heat Explosion
Description: The user touches the ground and accelarates the kinetic energy around him sending spires of fire towards his enemy at high speed. The spires are so hot that if you are at a distance of 1 meter or less from them they can still burn the opponents skin.

Name: Energy Conversion
Description: This jutsu absorb the heat from the surrounding area, it it's used to much it may cause the objects to freeze. If used against a fire ninjutsu it can absorb it completly, if used against a taijutsu attack it will make it weaker and even completly useless (i refer to the taijutsu because a taijutsu attack is based on heat and if the heat gets absorbed the attack will get weaker). After the heat absorbition they can use it to boost a fire attack

Name: Fourth Wave
Description: This jutsu can only be used after the jutsu "Energy Conversion". This jutsu allows the user to convert the absorbed heat into and energy blast and release it form his hand. The enrgy blast will be like a ray of super heat sended towards the target

Last edited by Youji Schiwatas on Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:55 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none

PostSubject: Re: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:07 pm

I have to comment erm I dont see how anything can increase intellegence. The use of chakra can increase focus but if you dont know for example the awnser to a question then using chakra isn't going to make you know it. Studying is the only way to increase your character's intellegence.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:33 pm

ok edited some things
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:40 pm

The history seem's okay.... but if you could please add the village this clan started in. Plus add if this clan will spread at all, if not then please tell who exactly can join this clan.

The only thing really I see wrong is that the jutsu ranks you have, would be limited to chuunin and up. It would be hard for genins to learn them unless taught by a higher rank clan member.

Everything else seems approval to me, the advantages and disavantages seems no god moddish. They check to be okay for clan members weaknesses and strengthes.
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:45 pm

well i will put the village they started in and about the jutsus i thought i will train them by myself
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 am

ok i edited it
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 am

Now where is the clan located at? I still don't see the village, but sorry if it's there. I didn't get any sleep last night.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:17 am

History and the age of 5 stuff sound so weird and out-of-tempo. O.o;;

Quote :
Their developed a new ability that will allow them to speed up the kinetic energy resulting in masive explosion and melting solid objects.

Kinetic energy is merely force. o-o It has nothing to do with heat. o.o Kinetic energy forms heat, only when it is rubbed against a surface, as it stimulates the electrons at the edge for incoluntary movement, thus creating heat. =x Kinetic energy does not create heat automatically. LOGIC FAIL. o.o;

Kinetic energy forms heat; for example, the way you light a match. When you strike a match against the surface fast enough, the immense heat caused from the kinetic movement energy makes the match light up in flames. Just like one of my jutsus. =x

Then again, history isn't that important... so yeah. xD But your jutsu description must be changed since kinetic energy/FORCE doesn't exist all around you in the air. v_V;;

Quote :

I don't get this. o.o;; Do you mean your skin won't be affected by normal fire, or that you can manipulate fire, without creating it?

And...

Quote :
2. Chakra Increase (the chakra they had before will be only 10% of their new chakra)

This is like, even greater than Kyuubi chakra. ._. You can have five times as much chakra as before, not ten times as much. x.X;;
Back to top Go down
Youji Zi Schiwatas
Genin
Genin
Youji Zi Schiwatas

PostSubject: Re: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:54 am

Quote:

I don't get this. o.o;; Do you mean your skin won't be affected by normal fire, or that you can manipulate fire, without creating it?

I mean the skin is not affected by the heat created from the jutsus

Quote:
2. Chakra Increase (the chakra they had before will be only 10% of their new chakra)

This is like, even greater than Kyuubi chakra. ._. You can have five times as much chakra as before, not ten times as much. x.X;;

Ok i will change that
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:20 pm

Accepted. o_o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)   Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Agni Schiwatas Bloodline (Flame God's Breath)
Page 1 of 1