Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kazuki vs Kai (spar) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kazuki vs Kai (spar) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kazuki vs Kai (spar)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Empty
PostSubject: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:17 pm

Kazuki layed there on a branch of a tree. The meadow he sat in was covered in snow since it was the winter time. He yawned as he looked at his watch wondering where his opponent could possibly be.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Walking through the heavy snow, with a small black wolf pup, jumping in his foot steps, following behind him. He picks up the scent blowing in the wind, and figures this could be his opponent. He looks round, and picks up the scent coming from up in the trees, and notices a man laying across a branch.

"Oi oi!! Are you the one named Kau..Kazuki?"

Reading over a note he received, and glancing back up at the stranger in the tree.

Last edited by Okamirui Kaishin on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:28 pm

Kazuki smirked and jumped down landing in the snow and smiling brightly at his opponent.

"Hehe the one and the same!!" Kazuki said smiling and chuckling. He had heared about this kid's unique bloodline and wanted to test it out.

Kazuki then moved into his taijutsu stance giving a determined glance over to Kai. Though his face still showed how excited he was to fight.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:38 pm

He watched his opponent drop down from the branch he was perched upon, and grinned, stuffing the letter back into his jacket.

"Well the names Kaishin, but you can just call me Kai. and it would seem I'm your opponent for the day!!"

Grinning excitedly at the fact he gets to fight. Its been awhile, but he was confident he could hold his own. Considering the man looked powerful, he figured he would already be counted as outmatched and beatn before the match began. But he had his own ace in the whole.

"Just because I'm a Genin, doesn't mean you can take me lightly!! Give me everything you got!!"

An even bigger grin ran over his face, as Shadow jumped up on to his head, and slid down to his back, as Kai leaned forward, on all fours. Shadow growling lightly at the man, and barking. Kai could only think how fun this match could be.Making the first move himself, he lunged in head long at the man. Shadow jumps off and hides in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:51 pm

"hehe dont blink!!" Kazuki yelled as kai were to run right through him.

Oddly enough Kai ran through kazuki as though he weren't even there. Then at that moment kazuki faded away revealing an illusion. Kazuki was moving at a speed so fast that he was leaving afterimages of himself as he suddenly appeared in a large circle around Kai.

"Come on!!! Which is the real me?" The kazuki's shouted in unison. The speed kazuki was moving at though was to much to track by smell. Since these were illusions created by fast movement they all shared the same scent.

_______________________________________________________--
Name:Afterimage
Type:Tai
Description:The user moves at increcibly high speeds in order to leave an illusion of their self behind.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:16 pm

Running straight through him, coming to a sliding stop as he looked back. He saw him go straight through him, but he saw him just there, but then gone again?

"Tch..what the hell kinda technique? No. He is just moving to fast!! This could get bad.."

Watching as nothing but afterimages were swirling around him, he swing at a few of them, but figured he couldn't catch him no mater what he did. He just watched as they all went around him. He knew he was there, but pinpointing them was not gona be an easy task. He thought of something that could work, and ordered Shadow to come out.

"Now Shadow, Dynamic Marking!!"

Shadow jumped out from underneath the snow, and spun his little body around, spraying urine all over the place. Whether or not it was a few drops, or a massive amount, some of it had to hit the guy one way or another. Kai grinned with confidence, as he watched it all play out.

Name: Dynamic Marking
Type: Taijutsu
Description: Dynamic Marking is a technique used by the Inuzuka and Okamuiri clans. When their canine partners release a stream of urine on their target, the clan member can use their excellent sense of smell to locate their target no matter where they are. The urine itself is more dangerous than normal urine, because of its burning and strong sticky qualities.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:07 pm

"Yikes!!!" Kazuki yelled before falling backwards. He had gotten some on one of his training weights as he saw it start to dissapate.

"hehe acid urine? Not cool." Kazuki stated before throwing off his dissolving weights to the side jumping up and down getting used to being so light.

"well you forced me to take em off hope you can deal without the handy cap!" Kazuki shouted before dissapearing from sight. He was moving at speeds so fast that he couldn't be traced as he appeared to the side of the ninja bringing his leg up to knee him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:45 pm

Haven gotten the urine on him, it makes tracking an pinpointing his location even easier then before. Even if he did take off the parts that were caught, the scent is already on him.

"Sorry, I guess Shadow needs a bit more work with aiming huh? But don't worry, it wont melt you away. But it will start to burn your eyes once it reaches up to your own nose!!"

Shadow had already dove back into the snow to hide again, Kai figured his time to strike would be when he took the weights off, but he was even faster then before. Before he could actually think of a new plan, he appeared on the side of him, but this time with an attack ready. "Damn it...not enough time!!" Knowing full well he had no time to dodge or counter for that matter, he could just slide and attempt to guard most of the attack.

He took the shot to the stomach, just barely blocking any of it, and rolls backwards into a tree. Snow falling down from atop it on to him. He could only shake his face free from the pile, as he lay in the snow, not visibly, holding his stomach, wincing his eyes a bit from the pain.

"Damn...I guess your alot faster and stronger without those weights on huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:07 pm

Kazuki appeared above him in the branch above smiling down at him.

"Nah I was moving slow you havn't seen fast yet."
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:13 pm

Looking up at him in the branch above him, and looking back down, as he begins to remove himself from the pile of snow.

"Tch...I guess this is what I get for going up against someone I'm clearly outmatched by huh? No matter...I have my own tricks up my sleeve."

He finally removes himself from all of the snow, shaking himself loose from it, and rolling up his jacket sleeve and taking weights off of his arms, and doin the same on his legs. Tossing them both to the side. They land with a thud. Of course not as heavy as this guys were, but for a kid, the weight seemed to be a bit much.

"I already told you not to under estimate me!!"

Growling lightly under his breath, glaring up at the man as he to vanished from sight, using the trees and anything in the given area, to move with and not be seen. He may not be close to fast as him, but he damn sure would, give him a go.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Kazuki smirked before he focused all of his chakra into the center of his body. Then he pushed it outward as it enveloped his body. The chakra starts to glow orange visibly over his body. He then dissapears once more and appears in front of the young boy smashing his fist into the boy's ribs uppercutting him into the sky. Then he jumps up and flips over and smashes the boy downward with a sumersault kick.

Rank:Jounin (only can be taught in the afterlife or by someone who has visited the afterlife)

Type:Ninjutsu/taijutsu style

Description: When one has mastered movement and fighting in 20x natural gravity this technique reveals itself to the user. The buids up chakra in the center of their body before releasing it outward causing the chakra to envelop their body. The chakra becomes visible shining a bright orange color as it infuses with the muscles causing the user to move faster or punch harder. Upon training this art you can achive higher forms of this technique
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Before he knew it, he was struck again. Nearly blanking out from the force of the hit, his eye rolling to the back of his head, he flipped through the air, but only to be kicked straight back to the ground. He hit the ground with a bang, nearly dead from the hit, his mind was in a daze, as he blankly stared off into nothing laying lifeless in the snow. "Damn...wh-what the hell was that Kai...? Thi-this is child's play to this guy...You need to move...move damn it..MOVEEE!!" Thinking and trying to force himself to move..though his attempts looked in vain.

Clearly out of it, and from the looks of it not getting up anytime soon either. Shadow finally appeared out from the snow, lunging on to the mans arm, biting down hard, not wanting to let go, in fear that he wanted to kill Kai. He continued to hold his grip on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:46 pm

Kazuki smiled and petted the dog gently before forcing the dog to let go of him gently. He then held the dog and placed him down next to kai. He smirked and whistled for the dog to follow as he picked up kai and took him to the local hospital.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:56 pm

With Shadows attempts being stopped and fooled, he just whimpered in defeat, but grunted as he was held and looked down at Kai. He growled some, struggling to get the mans attention, as Kai's body began to glow a light blue color, which soon grew to cover his entire body. "Move...move...move..MOVEEEE!!"

Shadow knowing all to well of what was coming, he didn't wish to be so close to the man, nor Kai while it was happening. So he bit down on the mans ankle, and soon ran a few feet back, barking and howling at them both. Kai continued to glow darker and darker, as a faint growl and a few inaudible words or mumbling could be heard from him bein so close to the man.

"no-oooo...do-...nooo"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:02 am

Kazuki blinked and put the boy down and looked at him.

"You okay?" Kazuki asked wondering what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:13 am

Kai's body suddenly lunged at the man, tearing through his jacket and shirt, and lightly cutting some of his flesh, as he spun around nearly falling over himself. He kinda stood there slouched over, staring at his hands, which was now clearly in a claw like fashion, as the blue aura around him had formed into a light barrier of chakra. He continued to eye his own hand, confusingly, as if he didn't even know it was his.

Shadow made his way back into a bush to hide, but still keeping an eye on Kai himself, as he left. He could only do so much, and this task that came before them was not really one of those things he could do.

A tail could be seen swaying behind Kai, as if he was excited, but clearly curious to his own self. He looked back up at the man, but this time his face was shaped in a horrific and psychotic grin. His fangs, had over grown his mouth, and hung over his lips, claws had grown even longer then they once were, and his tome, pulsing with excitement. He stared down the man, letting his mouth inch open, as the chakra around him did the same.

"...C-can w-we pla-play..now?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:29 am

"I am sorry about this kai but that power your emitting is to strong for your body to handle right now!" Kazuki yelled as he pulled off the chakra restraints on his arms. As they fell to the ground Kazuki's destructive chakra bursted outward blowing everything. It was hard enough for Kai to remain standing as several of the nearby trees were ripped from the roots. Then suddenly Kazuki's chakra went black. His eyes glowed an erie red as he dissapeared from sight once more grabbing the boy by the throat.
Kazuki had lost all control over himself as he smashed the boy repetivly against the only standing tree left. The boy continued to get his face smashed into the tree while Kazuki laughed evily. His voice becoming more and more demonic by the minute.

"You want to know true fear boy? Look into my eyes and I will show you what it feels like to stare death in the face!" Kazuki roared continuously smashing the boy's face into the tree ignoring the blood he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:42 am

Watching the man closely, as he licked his lips. He listened to the mans yells, but none really got through to him, as he watched him remove something from his arms. He tilted his head curiously, but suddenly a large burst of chakra shot off of the man, and knocked Kai nearly off his feet. Kai braced himself with his tail, and dug his claws into the ground to hold himself in place. Before he knew it, he had blinked for a few seconds to attempt to grasp what happened, but was soon grabbed by the face and repeatedly smashed into a tree.

With little to no reaction to what had occurred, the barrier of chakra that was to protect him, was slowly breaking and his face was beginning to bleed. But the rage in him only grew more as his face was smashed into the tree. His tail whipped around furiously, and managed to wrap around the man squeezing tightly, till his grip was loose on his head, and flung him a good distance away.

The tree slowly falling down, and the area cleared of any snow that was near, had been blown away by both of their chakras, Kai began to pick himself up from the insides of the tree. Falling over some, roaring in pain, sending shockwaves through the air. He began to hold his face in pain, as the blue barrier around him began to fade, and his mind set began to come back into the picture. He stumbled back and forth, his tail swinging wildly, smashing into the ground, as it soon receded back into his own body.

Shadow, having been blown clearly away from the scene, manages to make his way back to were Kai was fighting with himself, he yelped in pain, as he had received a broken leg from probably hitting a tree or too. Kai began to slow his flailing, as the pain grew to much for his small body to actually handle, and his mind not even close to ready to handle it. He began to black out from the pain, and slowly feel to his knees, and landing on his face. Shadow dragged himself back over to Kai, licking his cheek, in an attempt to wake him, but he knew he wouldn't be doing that any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:53 am

Kazuki punched himself in the stomach as the chakra returned to it's normal color. He pulled out two replacement seals and placed them on his arms to block out the chakra. Kazuki walked over and picked up kai placing him on his shoulder carrying the puppy with his other arm out of the field.
Kazuki would take young Kai back to his house to mend his wounds.

~Exit to Kazuki's house~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazuki vs Kai (spar)   Kazuki vs Kai (spar) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kazuki vs Kai (spar)
Page 1 of 1