Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

Type : Moon
Elements : Secret Release

Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Empty
PostSubject: Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:40 am

After renting a room in a lodge to store chakra,Kyoske went down to the streets of Kyoku for a sightseeing.

An S-Ranked assasin may be around to kill him but he can't sense any chakra in the surroundings. Even if he is observing,he can't trace any suspicious movements. The place seems to be a quiet place.

Kyou spend his time observing the place but there's nothing he can find. "I think I should go to the next village .. the assasins seemed to stopped following me " he thought.

"But .. it can be more dangerous to be confident" he said. He instead spent his time buying the things he don't need like a high-tech pen which changes the color of an object depending on the pen's color and some other items.

Last edited by Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske on Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:23 am

After some few hours,Kyou managed to go to a library to find some books that he liked. He searched for the books that he would really really like to read. This book was entitled "The Trees", a book that will show how important is the environment to all people and the ninja tactics that shows why do a ninja climbs a tree with only two feet.

"It becomes more suspicious when I can't sense any chakra out here .. what is this place ? .. " Kyou thought. After a while of walking, Kyou's book began to lighten which surprised him. "Whaaa ?" . He throw it to a nearby tree and caused an explosion. "How did .." he said with confusion.

"This thing is very suspicious .. Out of the thousands of books, how did the assasin knew that this book is the book that I would buy ? .. This
thing really confuses me .. " he thought.

He managed to glance at each angle of the place but he can find nothing. "This is the work of a proffesional .. I'm sure of that .. " he said to himself. He decided to take a walk around the streets instead of use his energy on finding for the assasin. He made a plan but he kept it a seret and try not to show a detail on the opponent.

Back to top Go down
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:47 am

The snow continues to fall on Kyou's body and the temperature is getting to decrease but he couldn't find the opponent. Since he can use the Sharingan, it can drain his chakra in the whole time and he can be possibly caught by the snow ninjas because of killing of the Kyoko's greatest ninja.

Despite on the situation,Kyou can see his advantage on his enemies,he can fight them altogether when he can find a timing. After few moments, the assasination stopped so Kyou is finding for a place to be warm.

It has been fourty minutes passed, Kyou is still walking on the street and he can't see any people around. "Seems people are resting .. or it is the schedule to stay at their house .." Kyou said to himself.

"Even a villager here can't survive staying outside their homes .." he continued. Then he realized for a few moments "I get it .. this was their advantage to me .. not the jutsus they are using to hide their chakra". After few steps,Kyou found a bar where low ninjas get drunk.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha "Rein" Kyoske
Jounin
Jounin
Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:51 am

Kyou opened the door and found a lot of adult Genin who are drinking. Kyou was still calm in entering the bar. Some of the men were staring at Kyou for thinking that he is a village's ninja and ready for punishing the bar.

A muscled man stand and asked Kyou with pride "Hey .. who are you .. ? why are you here ?" he asked. Kyou then realized that it was an illegal bar and the kage nor the Jounin don't know about it. Each person were talking with each other about him and like planning what to do to him.

Kyou has been silent even he is asked by the person and suddenly the person thought that he was insulted. "Hey .. you can hear me,can't you ?" he asked again. "don't block my way .." Kyou answered. "Are you acting like the boss ?" he asked with anger.

"No .. I'm acting ... " Kyou said while closing his eyes. But when he opened his eyes, he continue. "I'm acting like your master". The person ts angry and tried to hit Kyou but he lost Kyou in his eyes and appeared on his back making an attack that could make a person sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske]   Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sightseeing-Hidden Snow [Kyoske]
Page 1 of 1