Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:58 pm

Suddenly the harbor would have a girl with pink colored floating in the water. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to be unconscious. There was a headband around her head, but it was unclear what village she was from since the meniscus of the water cut off the symbol on the headband, making it ever impossible to read. She had a lean body and seemed to be in quite good shape for someone her age. Strong, and had slightly toned muscle. But her face was angelic, and smooth. Her pale skin looked as though it could glow from the heavens if someone came by it. To run a hand down this person's cheek would be like skimming on ice skates across the smoothest ice you've ever skated. She liked to keep her body toned and in great physical shape as well as she did crystalline perfection.

The girl started to float more towards the surface of the water and of course the shores near the harbor. This girl seemed young and not too old, but not like a child either. If someone would meander a guess of her age, it'd probably be about 15-16 years of age. Little does everyone know, and what's yet to be discovered. This ninja, floating upon the water unconsciously awaiting her rescue is a ninja from over 100 years ago. Her name is Sakura Haruno. Who will discover her first?
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm

Mari Satsukari would walk up to the deck wearing her usual gi, she would glance around as she walk towards the main harbor deck looking down towards the water. She was in a mind state of what Kazuki ask her to do as her clone walks along. She would hum a song of what her twin sister use to sing to her as she sits along teh deck. But she wouldn't be sitting for long for suddenly she see's a body on the surface of the water with her eyes widening. "Miss? Miss? Are you okay out there."

Mari would yell that for a while then look around seeing there was no one else around. She would jump into the water suddenly with a flash of fright on her face as she swam for the women. She hope this women was okay as she drags her back to the dock and push her up on there. Mari would then hop up there and place her head comfortably on her face as she waits to see if this women would wake up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:10 pm

This girl that had just been rescued by another ninja was still completely unconscious. She had no signs of respiratory function or any sign of breathing rate really. The pulse the other girl didn't think to check, but she saved this woman who floating out there, and surely she must owe her something for that act of gratitude.

The head on the girl's face and wherever else the girl touched the woman's body caused her body to feel the cold touches of hands and a beat of a heart. This caused the woman's eyes,who was rescued, to open. They opened slowly and suddenly a gag reflex occurred making the young girl sit up and spit up the salty water within her. The part she had swallowed from the harbor. Wondering how she got here and who the other girl was in front of her, she quickly looked around with a confused look expressed upon her face. Then she spoke softly.

"Where, where am I? And who are, you?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Mari would sigh with relief as the woman wake up, but one thing was wrong. This woman seem to not be recognizable and she didn't know her. She would look at her strangely as she askes where she was and who Mari was, with her suspecious of the lady being right. She would nod as she help's the woman sit up and then stays on her knees looking at her. Mari would open her mouth as she speaks with a gentle and stern voice unlike others that spoke.

"Hello, I am Mari Satsukari. Your in the aurora village.... at the harbor. Are you sure your okay?" She would look with concern at the lady as Mari looks around quickly before she opens her book bag and takes out a jutsu scroll that she had been keeping since she saw a small wound on the women's leg. She would open it reading over the details then started glowing one of her palms as she glances at the women....

It was time to practice the jutsu that her old sensei, laria gave her. She would nod as she touches her hand closely to the women's wound as she started to glow brighter as a funny sound of the skin closing up together came from her hand. She would smile softly as she reminds herself to remain calm and relax from watching over medic ninjas heal patiences as well from watching Asako in the office of Suna village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:53 pm

The girl who was rescued was a girl named Sakura Haruno. That was me. I was the girl being rescued by this other girl named, Mari Satsukari. It was a good name, I liked it in the least. She seemed to be gentle and soft spoken, yet have a tone to her that told me she had a backbone and knew how to be serious. That's good, she wasn't spineless like Hinata.

"Oh hello there. My name is Sakura Haruno, pleasure to meet you, Mari-san." My head bowed and I then looked up after seeing Mari take out a jutsu scroll. It seemed to have specific instructions on it, in a different language than my own justu scrolls. I couldn't read it. Suddenly her hand started to glow a greenish color as a small wound on my leg closed up rather quickly. The skin came together and once again the elasticity of the skin was repaired. Very well done, wait o.o she knew of healing arts?

"I'm fine thank you, and you... know of the healing arts?" Puzzled and amazed by this particular ninja I couldn't help but wonder. Where was I? The Harbor of the Aurora Village. Well this place if iced over with snow, it should be the snow village. Then my questions hung loose as I realized I was soaking wet.

"Hey shouldn't this be the- wha! Why am I soaking wet?" o.o
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 pm

Mari would nod smiling as she finish the healing then roll up the scroll placing it back in her book bag as she takes out a piece of bread to eat as she looks over at the girl. So the name was Sakura Haruno, it sound very familiar as her eye brow went up trying to remember where she heard this name before. She would nod as she watches her new friend she reckon gets widen eyes as she would giggle at the girl realizing she was soaking wet. Mari would answer her questions one by one as she opens her mouth.

"First off, it is a pleasure to meet you Sakura Haruno, and your name sounds very familiar." She would clear her throat then as she moves closer to the young lady as she takes out a blanket that she grab on her way out of moon village in her bookbag by luck and place it around the womans shoulders. "There, that should warm you up some till we can get your clothes try. Plus yes I know the healing arts basic knowledge of what to do for lighter stuff, but for the bigger stuff I have no knowledge in."

She would laugh as she realizes the women hasn't realize that the harbor was the only one that wasn't cover in snow. Mari would nudge the lady as she points out that there is no snow that fall into this area as she opens her mouth "This place is the only one that doesn't get any snow falling down, I found you floating up towards the water where you somehow fallen in or something. I have no idea who you are, but still yet it is a pleasure to meet you." Then it suddenly started to hit Mari where she heard this lady's name from, her twin sister, Seirei Sora....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:15 pm

I shivered as the cold hair hit my body. My wet clothes stuck to my body and clung to it revealing the curves I had. v//v How humiliating. My wound closed and very proud to see someone other than myself who knew the healing arts I smiled. I watched her take out the contents of her bag one by one while speaking with this girl. Mari Satsukari hm.

"Well it is still a pleasure to meet you Mari-san. I know that this isn't supposed to be covered with snow, and yet I still wonder how I got here. I do not know this place. Shouldn't this village be called the Land of Snow? OR the Waterfall Village? There is no 'Aurora Village' existing at this time right?" I had to make sure I wasn't going insane. I came from the Leaf village and maybe this was a mission. I might have gotten knocked out and landed in the water drifting away from my team. That must be it!

"My name sounds familiar to you?" I blinked as the girl claimed she knew my name. It sounded familiar to her, I wondered how and why. Then she drooped a blanket around my cold, shivering body. I smiled softly and nodded.

"Thank you, Mari-san. I much appreciate this." =]
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:44 pm

Mari would chuckle as she glances towards her "I think my twin sister knew you, she was Seirei Sora. Plus you see, those villages don't exist anymore, they got destroy in the last war on here. It's been 300 years or so since we seen old characters around here that we thoughwas dead... yes Aurora village of the snow exists." She would chuckle to herself as she stands up sightly and walks a little ways towards the end of the dock as she glances up towards the night sky where the stars was shining brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 pm

A blink of curiosity came over me as I stopped shivering and started wondering. Her twin sister, and she knew me? Wait did she just say? I'm so confused! Time to find out what's really going on here!

"Oh I see, wait! Snow and Waterfall are not in existence? 300 years?! Wha-?! How is that.. even possible? You mean to tell me that I came from the past where I am dead already? Or is this just one of those weird space time continuum things. O.o"

Where the heck was I? And who was this Seirei Sora besides her twin sister.

"Seirei.. Sora? I'm afraid I don't know that name, so how does she know me? I didn't know you had a twin." So many things at once. x.x''
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 pm

"Well Sakura, from my remeberance to your questioning about not knowing a seirei is due to the fact that she was raise by your clan. She knows your techniques as well as she learn much about you guys, she would be very excited to meet you if she was still around" She would look down with a sigh after saying this as she waits for her reaction to this. She did not know what much to say to her, she was curious about the world she came from.

She is from the past, I am guessing at. Maybe she would train me in the ways of her clan and help me get more better at being a medicial ninja. Mari would consider in her mind as she walk back over to this young lady kneeling beside her again. She wasn't going tell her who she was exactly as she didn't want everyone to find out she was a spy from the inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:14 pm

So she was raised by my descendants was the story here. It was interesting. Very interesting indeed. I sat there and listened to the story not minding the cold anymore. The wetness was started to dry off my body anyway, and it was leaving a damp puddle where I sat. I nodded and then put my hand to my chin in a thinking pose. I was thinking so it only seemed appropriate. The freak out phase was over. Now it was, how did I get here in the first place? phase.

"Oh I see. She isn't around anymore?" A pause.
"So you're saying my descendants raised her? Was she a medical ninja? Was she actually related to me?"So many questions.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Naru would notice that her new friend was drying off which made her happy to see. At least no coldness will get to her now. She would frown sightly as she hear's her friend's first question as well a pause. She would shake her head as she speak's softly "She's dead now." Then she would stall as well a she waits to answer the next question. Then she would sigh as she glances at Sakura.

"They raise her from what I learn, but she is really from my side of my family. She wanted to become a medicial ninja though she never got too, she instead got to be a Sannin." Mari then fall silent as she finish answering her questions, she would look down towards the water as she sighs waiting to see if this lady has anymore questions for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:42 pm

My head sank when I heard the words of her death. I was sorry for her, I know how it feels to lose someone that close and important to you. I was curious though about this Sora, but I wanted to change the topic as quickly as possible because I didn't want my new found friend here to dwell on the sadness of her sister's death. So I nodded and retained the information she was giving me.

"A Sannin? Wow, that's a prestigious title is it now? I know a Sannin from my village as well. I'm from the Leaf Village, and her name is Lady Tsunade. She is the Hokage and one of the most esteemed healers and ninja in all of the ninja world." So I see she did want to be a medical ninja like me, her sister got a head start on it. I was beginning to wonder more and more about these two. We were becoming friends I hoped. I didn't want to be left alone in this new world. I had no sense of how I got here, no sense of where I was. Or who the people were. It was like starting over. What was my purpose for being here?

"So, what did this Sora sister of yours look like, Mari? Sorry for asking I am just curious. And a medical ninja, really? How interesting. Like you I assume. What were your elemental jutsus? Your primary elements if you don't mind?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Mari would listen to her new friends words as she nods silently thanking her in her mind for not asking more questions on her sisters death or anything. Then she would hear the girl ask her what she looks like as she took out a picture to show her. She would smile softly at the picture that she keeps around, she love her sister like true family. As the light and darkness forever, she would never forget that though she hid it around her brother and the group that she was apart of. She would then clear her throat as she answers the girl's question of what primary element Sora was.

[color=darkred]"Sora was a light element, as I was the darkness element. We were the perfect combination, bringing together our strengthes and weakness to where we were both equal in strength. We taught each other to bring out the fighting and when to kill spirit in her as she taught me to bring out the spirit of kindness as well gentleness in me. I have two other elements besides that as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:21 pm

No one should go through the agony of losing a sister or a family member like that. Especially someone of whom you're so close to. As a twin sister, and she must have other friends and family that miss her. I do feel a pang of sorrow for this girl. Mari, who would have thought that my savior conceals so much pain behind that benelovent smile of hers? The smile that showed me she was kind from the heart. I wondered and thought a moment hearing of her answers to my questions. I took notice while she was speaking of her eyes, and how they told me "Thank you for sparing me" and all I could think in my head was "You're welcome."

"Light and dark hm? Wow you two were really opposites weren't you? I'm guessing the elements you had as primaries not only made you a perfect team but it reflected in your personalities as well. You were dark. Interesting you don't seem like a dark person, you seem very kind. But then again I may be wrong." I paused and then thought a moment. Hm, how was I going to explain this out? I guess it was time for thinking out loud.

"Well, so she taught you to always keep your heart open and open your mind. Never be afraid to keep the spirit and soul you have within yourself alive. So in a way she was the light that shone upon your heart and lit it up with passion to become a a better ninja. And you taught her that the world isn't always going to be simple. You taught her that sometimes you need to hide your emotions and that if it is for a just reason you shan't be afraid to kill someone or draw blood from their evil soul. It's okay to be dark and mysterious sometimes when you need to be. Wow this is so cool!" Well what to do now? I mean this was really cool. And I'd love to talk more but then I got up and started to stretch out my body. My clothes were now dry and my hair partially frizzy from drying in the wind. I smiled and returned my glance to her.

"So would you like to go somewhere or stay here?" A smile formed upon my face, a pure one and then...

'CHA! I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS PLACE!'

OOC: White bolded font is Inner Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Mari would be lost in thought when suddenly she would snap out of it as this lady, Sakura she remember her name being began to otalk again. She would mumble on awhile on how it was awesome how her twin sister and her work together as a team in this world. She would then look to be lost in thought herself when suddenly she heard the words ~So would you like to go somewhere. She would laugh suddenly as she nods. "Sure, if you want too we can go to the ramen stand and talk more there. You must be hungry by now."

She would laugh as she stand up and look down at the lady for a moment before starting to walk towards the dock. She would have a pleasent smile on her face like she felt like she found someone she could confident in again. She would hope that someday she could help this lady find a way back to her own world as she head back towards the main of the village. She would stop though as she gets close to the exit of the harbor to the main village entrance way and look back waiting on Sakura to catch up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Mari stood up and I knew it was time to start exploring the main parts of the village. Just because I came from the past did not mean that I wasn't still the same intelligent ninja everyone pegged me as. I walked with Mari towards the gate, catching up with her, and keeping to her pace. Sora was on my mind for a minute, and then I shook it off. That topic was obviously depressing for the both of us, but I couldn't help but wonder if she might still be alive in some sense or another.

"Ramen sounds lovely. I am pretty hungry, thanks." I smiled a sweet smile. My stomach grumbled on the word, hungry. Immediately my arms found my waist and they wrapped around it trying to silence the grumbling noise coming from my stomach. Then something hit me like a ton of bricks. x.x''

"Oh! I don't have any money.." My voice trailed off and I seemed to have a pout upon my face. I hated not having money.

'DAMNIT! DAMNIT! DAMNIT! I COME TO THIS WORLD AND I DON'T HAVE MONEY ON ME! CHAAA YEA YOU'D BETTER PAY FOR ME NOW MARI!'

"I don't wanna be a burden." ^^''
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 pm

As soon as Sakura would catch up to her she would nodded as she continues walking back towards the village gates. It would be the first time in a month that she has been to her old village, she wonder if anything had change at all as she smiles with a bit of a smirk inside it. She would twist her head towards Sakura as she listens to her voice and watch a pout come on her face. Mari wanted to laugh but she held it inside as she puts a grin on her face. "No worry's, its on me matey." She would then continue to walk inside the village gates as she laughs with a twisting of a wave at the guards who surely recognize her for who she is.

[Next post: Village gates]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~   Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sakura Haruno's Fateful Arrival. ~
Page 1 of 1