Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Type : Haigakure
Elements : Fire

Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Empty
PostSubject: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:32 am

Background:

This lineage was formed within the expansive mountain ranges which are scattered along this world. More specifically it was first noticed by a young sage who lived upon the Kasaimonshou Mountain Range. This man's name was Tansei Tsuboushi, a fire sage who resided in the shrine of the great mountain god Sanshouseki. Tansei was youthful and inexperienced in most combat forms.

However, the god Sanshouseki looked kindly upon the young man who honored his shrine so earnestly and appeared before Tansei three times. Each time was a test of the knowledge which dwells within the man. Sanshouseki took human form three times in order to test the mans worth.

Upon the steps of the shrine lay a woman who was wounded terribly and could not climb the rest of the way to the shrine for aid. She called out to Tansei and he answered, " I commend you for climbing this far to visit this shrine, but allow me to aid you in completing this task. Take solace within our god's mercy and join me for dinner." Tansei was kind to the woman and bandaged the woman with great care. God Sanshouseki acknowledged his kindness and smiled upon him once again.

The next day Sanshouseki made the skies pour down with torrential rains as a transient nomad made way to the shrine in search of shelter. Tansei once again accepted the man and allowed him to take refuge within the shrine's holy walls. "You are welcome to stay as long as you like in this holy place, my friend. Come, and feast with me, for our god is good and the food is plentiful." Sanshouseki once again had seen first hand Tansei's benevolence and had seen this sages true character once more.

The next day Sanshouseki set fire to the store house waited until the next morning to appear, and appear he did, as a beggar boy in search of nourishment. Once more the honorable Tansei allowed the stranger to stay with him for the night. "I have not a large amount of food now, but I offer you this, my portion of tonight's meal. For I am your host and you are my guest. Please, eat and be filled."

Seeing Tensei's goodwill towards his fellow man, Sanshouseki then took his godly form and smiled upon the sage. "Tansei Tsuboushi, Fire Sage of the Kasaimonshou Mountains and keeper of my Shrine, I have come before you three times and each time you have accepted me into your home and feasted with me in joyous occasion. For you I shall now bestow a gift. I extend to you now my ability to control and manipulate the flames which reside within ones soul. Now feast with me and be glad, for you have been blessed!" and so Tansei did.

The sage and the god talked to each other throughout the night and in the morning the great god Sanshouseki was gone. Never again did he appear before the young sage. Not more than three years later the sage was wed to a woman from the a village hidden within the Ash before their gracious host, the great god Sanshouseki.

Element: Fire

Bloodline: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage

Extra Information:

This bloodline trait has been integrated into several generations of Haigakure Village. Haini Kettou is not the bloodline of a specific clan. The descendants of Fire Sage Tansei have been spread throughout the village hidden in the Ash. However, many of the descendants have been killed by fevers during their youth or have been killed in battle.

Requirement(s):
One must have been born within Haigakure in order to have this bloodline, or alternatively, the person must have a parent who was born within Haigakure.

Attributes:
* Persons are gifted with the ability to use fire style jutsu.
* Persons have the ability to learn certain techniques of which others cannot.
* Persons are not effected greatly by fire element style jutsu.
* Persons are often times drawn to spiritual style jutsu (barriers and special summons).

Disadvantages:
* Persons have elevated body temperatures (more prone to brain damage and death during childhood).
* Persons are effected greatly by water element style jutsu.
* Persons are effected significantly (to a lesser extent of water style) by ice element jutsu.

Affiliated Jutsu:

Name: Nenshou Youzai - Conflagration Flux
Range: Short-Long distance; 0-75 meters (0-246 feet)
Style: Fire style, Ninjutsu
Description:
Nenshou Youzai no Jutsu is a technique of terrible destructive powers. It is a highly developed fire style jutsu that is used in dire situations. The user focuses his/her chakra and releases it from all of the chakra points simultaneously. The chakra is infused with the air around them and causes a large scale explosion. The flames are said to incinerate any and all things within the blast radius. However this jutsu comes at a heavy cost. Often times the user of Nenshou Youzai is covered in first degree burns which span their entire body and is rendered immobile for several minutes due to the lack of chakra in their system.

Name: Kasaimonshou Sangaku Shouheki - Firecrest Mountains Barrier
Range: Short-Long distance; 0-50 meters (0-164 feet) radius from user.
Style: Fire/Spiritual Style, Ninjutsu
Description:
Kasaimonshou Sangaku Shouheki is a centuries old jutsu which has been passed down from the great mountain sages of the Kasaimonshou mountain range. Though their location is unknown, it is said that once every two to three years one person stumbles across the training grounds of the sages and only a select few are allowed to learn the secret of the barrier. In order to understand this complex spiritual barrier, one must first be adept in the usage of spiritual ninjutsu. However, little is known as to who or how many of these sages reside in the mountains. This technique is known surprisingly for it's fiery outburst of chakra toward any person who tries to intrude during the Sage's training.

Name: Kaen Sentou no Jutsu - Blazing Spire Technique
Range: Short-Medium distance; 5-25 meters (16-82 feet)
Description:
The Kaen Sentou technique is oftentimes used in order to fend off multiple targets at once. The height of the spire reaches a maximum length of about ten meters tall. However, due to the height of the spire, the flurry of fireballs cannot reach within five meters of the user due to the damage he or she would undoubtedly sustain. The user executes this jutsu by placing his/her hand onto the ground and sending his chakra directly downward. This causes a pillar of fire to shoot forth from the ground in front of them. This jutsu is not movable, rather one can create multiple of them to act as sentries. However the more of them in use, the shorter the duration is that they can remain in use. Caution is to be taken with this jutsu, if the user is not experienced with it, he/she will easily be harmed in it's execution. This technique is often used by a vanguard in order to buy time for his/her companions.

Name: Gekido Hasu no Jutsu - Petulance of the Lotus Technique.
Range: Short-Medium distance; 0-15 meters (0-49 feet).
Description:
Gekido Hasu no Jutsu is a technique which has been recently discovered and mastered. It is comprised of several intricate movements that give off the appearance of flames as lotus blossoms. The user focuses chakra into his or her hands and, with a slight counter clockwise motion, forms balls of fire at the palms of their hands. The user then places their hands together and molds the chakra, infusing the two forces together. Upon taking ones hands apart, the flames have taken the shape of a lotus, which is colored a bright blue. The user then closes his or her eyes and chants "Spread, petals of great beauty, and fly. Show these fools the Petulance of the lotus." Upon completing the chant, the lotus blossom disperses into several small petal like flames which are then shot at the target with moderate speed and accuracy. These petals do not attack in linear motions and are said to be intensely hot. Contact with said lotus petal can cause severe burns on ones flesh.

Last edited by Ojike_Zetsubou on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:51 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:05 am

Looks simple enough. o.o Approved!
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:54 pm

I think this bloodline trait is great, personally. xD Thanks, Yaka.
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:24 am

^^ awesome description work as always. Approved~♥️
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:03 pm

I have edited the Bloodline to accept one more technique. The technique is the Petulance of the Lotus. I have added it with Asako's approval as well as I have notified Yakate of it being added.

^^ Please look kindly upon the new addition to this bloodline trait.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Approved. o-o!
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:58 pm

Approved

Simple but complex in certain aspects. You gave it good strengths but not over strong. And the weaknesses play into the bloodlines ability. Good luck gaining members.
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:12 pm

Below will be the list of members who currently have Haini Kettou (Latent or otherwise).

Member List:

1. Ojike Zetsubou
2. Constantine
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:53 am

x3 If you get more than 4 members, I'll make a seperate sub-forum in Suna just for your clan to hang out. =o
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:49 pm

This bloodline has been altered to fit the newer villages. And is now part of the Haigakure Village rather than Sunagakure.

O-o Other than that, it's basically the same.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:50 am

This clan was marvelous.

Sadly, we have neither Sunagakure nor Haigakure in the forum now. Since the storyline states that the world has been destroyed, I think that the remaining members of the clan (If there are any) would reside in the mountains, since that's where the clan was initially created.

For anyone minding to join this clan - It's a well-approved clan by me, and by Asako, If you don't know her, let me tell you that her approval is like a Drill Sergeant saying 'Good job!'. So value it. xD

Also, just like all the other clans where the original creator is currently unavailable, be wary that Ojike had full authority to strip you of your bloodline status, and he is the only one with the authority to change the clan's specifics.

As far as my opinion, this clan is fine to be used on DoS. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)   Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Haini Kettou - Calcinatory Lineage (Bloodline Trait)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Registration Archives-
Jump to: