Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Ketsuekigakure Hospital

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:06 pm

"Okay."

'Wow this is so cool. I can actually see her scales mixing with her human features, and they glow like an angel's white aura..'

I could only stand and watch at the woman named Dragonia's actions. She seemed kind, too bad she was only a summon. I thought she could be a new friend, well too bad. -giggle-
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:19 pm

"Dragonic Art: Mass Healing." Her voice said it softly so as not to wake Surp. Her wings then amplified her chakra and a bubble of chakra surrounded the two women. Instantly, they began to feel energetic and healthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Instantly the sensation of feeling refreshed and new came over Mari and I. We were feeling as if we could run a mile. This new energy replenished and the feeling just kept getting better.

"Ah that is better. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:24 pm

She giggles and bows her head. "You're welcome. Glad I could help."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:43 am

Mari would just keep a smile on her face as she stares at the man name surp.. something another. what was his name again... I can't remember it. I think I'll just call him surp, yeah much easier to remember she would giggle softly and watch him summon poof up a dragon looking summon, though it was much cooler looking. She would just watch as surp say she could take her time on her decision, but fornow the dragon was going help sakura and her with healing.

The next thing she knew, Mari was watching the man name surp go over to the corner, lay down and snooze while the summon stood in front of the two girls saying she was going heal them. She would blink amazed at the way she could heal the both of them. Mari stay silent and speechless thoughout the whole healing. when she close her eyes feeling her chakra, strength come back, she felt totally relax now.

Mari would then turn back to sakura looking at her then the summon. wow, suddenly I feel the urge to continue on and learn more of the medic path. Thank you so much for the healing. Mari would bow respectfully then suddenly though of something. She would turn to sakura asking her sakura, I been wantting to hear your opinons for myself on your opinons of what type of person I am
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Dragonia looked puzzled but kept smiling and nodded to Mari. "It's a hard task to learn, but it pays for itself." She sat on the edge of the bed then and listened to them talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:48 pm

I felt replenished in every form. I was ready to run a mile, or so it seemed. I smiled as Mari did, and we faced each other for a second, our gazes meeting and then drifting apart once more. The man lay lazy on the couch snoozing off into his dreams, and the woman, bowed her head respectively after healing us and smiled, paying her respects. Then Mari turned to me, after bowing, and I followed that action.

'Why is she asking me what I think of her ..? I mean I guess she could just be curious of my opinion, but from where I come from people don't normally ask this kind of thing. I trust her.. but not completely yet.. maybe I should play this one safe.. Alright, word what you say carefully Sakura, vaguely..'

"Well, Mari. I haven't known you that long, so I don't know if my judgement or opinion of you would be considered close or valid, or even right. I know everyone is entitled to an opinion, and you're curious, but I think we should become a little closer and know more of the other before being able to trust each other with more." I spoke, and the inner self inside my mind, exploded with happiness of my clever, quick witted answer.

"But I must say, you are kind. A person with a good heart, and means nothing more than good intentions. I see you as brave, strong, and powerful. Courageous as to take on new tasks and no be afraid of them or the consequences. But, I do feel there is more to you. A deeper persona within you, perhaps. Or more potential. Right now, I feel I am only getting the topical Mari.."

'YA!~ That's it Sakura! Oh yeah, way to work your words! YAYA!'

As the inner me, exploded in excitement, my surface remained calm and steady. I smiled and nodded to her after speaking that politely. It was nothing but the truth, but with some consideration could have a hidden meaning behind them.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:53 pm

Surp then looked up from where he was sitting. Unfortunately, this floor wasn't all that comfortable and he wasn't all that tired. He just played that out so that they would relax and remain calm in his presence. He forced himself to sit up completely and he shrugged off his robe of embroidered dragons and lightning so as to get some cool air over his body.

Dragonia instantly looked at him in wonder as if she thought he might be in pain. She waited and when Surp made no more reactions of discomfort, went back to her calm demeanor and listened on.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:43 pm

Mari would just stare and nodded as she smiles softly. "Well, you don't know that I have a side of darkness inside me too. Its barely a amazement that I am able to control the inner evil of me." She would say that then look down for a second but back up as she looks over towards the man again. She would watch his movements curiously before she would turn her attention back to Sakura waiting to hear anything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:54 pm

'So I was right.. '

I nodded and put my hand to my chin, as if thinking. I nodded for a minute in understanding, and then smiled stopping the nod. Speaking, I let out my thoughts:

"I see, well that is why I did say those things. I did not want to say the wrong thing and have you upset with you me, you know?" ^^''
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:39 am

Surp raised a brow and decided to stand and stretch. "Dragonia?" He said as he headed to the door.

"Hai." She said as she stood and looked at him.

"Enjoy the company of the girls. I'm gonna go waste some time." With that, he stands in the doorway and looks towards the corner he left. With a flick of his wrist, a gust of wind blew his robe to him and he turned and bowed his head. "Ladies." He then backed out and closed the door behind him and left the hospital. Dragonia seemed to think for a moment and then sat back down with a brief moment of worry.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:34 pm

Mari would eye surp as he seems to stand up sightly and look towards the dragon telling her to enjoy the company of the girls. A smirk would appear on her face again as she creates eight quick handsigns. Suddenly a shadow clone would appear beside her with some of her chakra inside the clone. mari would seem to give the clone a order to find her brother ryuu and watch her go off while the real clone stays behind here.

so, should we finish healing up people here? Or would we want to do something else with my training sakura? Mari would say towards sakura as she turns her attention back to Sakura. she would fall after thinking about the decision towards herself about her offer she was given. ~I am thinking about this for awhile and I think I might take it. But first I want to talk to Ryuu about this.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Dragonia turned her attention to the now leaving clone. "What... was that for?" She asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:13 pm

I blinked and thought a moment, as I watched my surroundings. Surp was off on something, doing something that did not concern us for all it mattered. I then nodded to Mari, saying what I think could be useful here.

"We may do whatever you want, Mari-chan. I'm fine with it either way. I, personally would like to see how much more we could do and then maybe get a little training in if it's possible. Besides this is kind of like training in some ways." I smiled and then spoke again.

"Your time to decide."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:53 am

Mari would nod as Sakura spoke smiling softly still. She overheard the questioning Dragonia ask why she send a clone off and would chuckle then. "No worries Dragonia, its just a clone to ask my brother some advice and to tell him that I might be gone for a few monthes or so depending on how long my sage training takes. Don't wanna worry him now, hes the only family i have currently. Mari would glance up at the ceiling of the hospital then back down at the floor then over at Sakura. She had made up her mind on what she wanted to do as she opens her mouth once more speaking with a gentle voice. "Sakura, lets continue healing people and prehaps I can learn something that way as well."
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:48 pm

"Umm... Do you mind if I assist? Since Surp hasn't given me orders to leave, I'd be quite bored otherwise. Please, may I help?" She spoke softly and sincerely to the two girls. As long as Surp has things to tend to, she is free to roam or help as much as she wants. And she had no idea when her next freetime would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:32 pm

I looked to Mari and nodded getting ready to go to other rooms and heal them as we had previously been doing. Then a question caught my ears. A question from Dragonia asking if she may assist us in the healing process of the hospital patients. I thought for a minute and then explained since it appeared I was the one with the medical knowledge here. Dragonia had skill for someone who was summoned, and Mari, the student.

"Sure you are more than welcome to help us. Mari and I will take the patients that are burned or banged up, maybe even poisoned. You take the ones on the first floor, those are sick, and the second are the ones who've internal injuries. Would you mind doing that for me Dragonia while Mari and I heal up here on the third floor?" I smiled and waited for her answer. It felt good in my heart to do something beneficent for the hospital workers and the patients residing here. This wouldn't go in vain.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:58 pm

She stood and nodded with a smile. "Gladly." She gleemed at them with a radiant smile as she walked to the door. "Call if you need any help." And after that, she left the room and was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 pm

I smiled and nodded once more seeing to it that Dragonia went off to do her duties. I saw her wave goodbye if she did, and then take off to accomplish that of which was asked. I nodded proudly accepting that I had one of the kindest students and moreover one of the kindest people, Dragonia, helping me out, even if she was a summon. Then I began to speak again regaining myself from my fantasy world.

"Alright we should get started right away Mari. I'm gonna go into this room right now, and you take the one on the left. I want you to give it your all, remember this is your training."I made a note to her that this was a serious matter but we could smile while we did. After all we were donating our kindness, and respect as well as energy to these injured peoples sitting in the hopsital. It was the least we could do besides show our beneficiary attitudes. Let's at least not be fake. I went into the next room and there sat a girl whom had broken her leg and busted up her arm somehow. She wasn't looking too well when I got there, put it that way. So I assessed the problems one by one as any good medic would.

"Looks like you've burnt your cheek and arm. The cheek is first degree so that is nothing serious to worry about much. The leg broken, is something I can fix as well. However you arm, that is a third degree burn. I will have a look at that more deeply when you tell me how did this happen?"

"Well, I uh. It started like this. There was a child in the burning building on the outskirts of this blood village. I ran into the building to save the child and got most of the way out once grabbing him. But then a giant burning wooden board was seeming to cave in on top of us. I told the little kid to run as he let go of my grasp and ran straight to the outside of the building. As I would have followed my arm got caught under the burning board and burnt into my arm, making this burn. However, I was able to pull free and run out once more, calling the water ninja to put out the fire, and some of the medics admitted me here, to this hospital."

I nodded and then smiled getting the whole story into my mind. Speaking once more, I sighed. "Well, I can promise you then that I will be able to heal you in no time, miss." A reassuring smile and a slow approach to this made the girl feel comfortable and thus the healing began.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:45 pm

ooc: Will post my long reply tonight >.< Really been busy, well hopefully I will be able to post tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ketsuekigakure Hospital   Ketsuekigakure Hospital - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ketsuekigakure Hospital
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2