Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Knew this was gonna happen. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Knew this was gonna happen. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Knew this was gonna happen.

Go down 
+5
Haku Shasa
Chizuru Hayate
Okamirui Kaishin
Yakate
Kurieitā
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Knew this was gonna happen. Empty
PostSubject: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:18 am

Well the sites officially dead. It still has a few small sparks but that it. For two days straight nobodies posted anything, at least by my time zone. So the way I see it when I look at DoS now is that, the members are inactive, nobodies posting, its gonna get reset anyways so there goes all my hard earned crap, and all in all...I'm outta here XD. Been a good long run until the end. As busy irl as many of you may have been, me included sometimes, you still all had just really lame excuses not to be posting. I can think of maybe one or two people who truely seemed to have the lack of time. Do me a favor and don't be like Sannin and deny the site is now decaying. You see its already dead, its just taking a while for those few extra limbs to decay away too. Please, Please don't drag it on and make it look like an miserable attempt like sannin. If it just becomes totally and utterly obvious, then pull the plug.

As to the members from the old times, the ones who knew me more for my reputation on Sannin, I bid you farewell, and for how long I don't know. Most of the other sites are dead too, with no promising looks of becoming active, so I wont be returning to any of them. As to the members of the new times I didn't really know any of you that well so I don't have much to say to you. Asa and Kazuki and Yaka are exceptions since I knew them on TNR.

If you do wish to find me I'll be playing a game called Perfect World International. It's a pretty cool mmorpg that I just discovered. You have to download it and install it but guys its free and pretty awesome. You can find me there by the name of Vladamir. If you get the game, which I recommend you do, then look me up. Send me a friends request or a pm of some sorts. With all that said and done I take my leave. Delete my characters or keep them here if you wish but I don't plan on returning, at least not anytime soon. Goodbye and so long.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:20 am

Shame. v-v Hope to see you sometime soon~♥️
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Kaishin

Okamirui Kaishin

Type : Anthro
Elements : Wind

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:07 am

damn what a shame o.o and i was one of those small sparks to...
Back to top Go down
Chizuru Hayate

Type : Ketsuekigakure - Village Hidden in the Blood
Elements : Lightning, Water

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Bye reikon, it was fun and I would pot but there was no point since the admin seemed dead set in a reset. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:59 am

Just remembered something before I left. Hayate Blood Village is being kept. If you remain, then fight like all of hell is behind you to obtain Blood Village. I would want you to have it, or Maybe Asako if she thinks she can take it from you XD. Hope again you all have a good time, farewell.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:43 pm

xD Asako quit rping for awhile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:15 pm

"I should murder whoever thought of this stupid concept... their blood I shall have on my sword, and upon my hands... their deathly sights stained upon my eyes for an eternity.. and so long as I live shall this hunt be pursued. Who is the idiot who took part in making this reset... their body and my blade shall meet, and there they shall lay lifeless on the cold dead ground...."
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Type : Haigakure
Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Lmao.. This site's looking more and more dead now that we've reset.. e.e

I guess this is to be expected.. *sigh* e.e
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:05 pm

Yep dead site o.o I feel like a jerk for leaving
Back to top Go down
Raina
Council of Four
Council of Four
Raina

Type : Foresaken Heavens
Elements : Fire, Water, Medical

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:33 pm

As long as I'm here it won't be dead! >:O
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:39 pm

O.o sorry raina -bows-
Back to top Go down
Ojike_Zetsubou

Ojike_Zetsubou

Type : Haigakure
Elements : Fire

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:42 am

e.e Who are the mods in charge of correcting character applications? D:
Back to top Go down
Zenkai Hatsugen

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:57 pm

Rei you probably wouldn't see this but farewell my marine friend, keep sniping around from to time here =/ Semper Fi, pal.

All the best from:
The Spetsnaz fan (Akujin Keiri)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knew this was gonna happen.   Knew this was gonna happen. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Knew this was gonna happen.
Page 1 of 1