Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Team 4 Training Area -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Team 4 Training Area -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Team 4 Training Area

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Okamirui Ukiyo

Okamirui Ukiyo

Type : Kyokukogakure
Elements : Raiton

Team 4 Training Area Empty
PostSubject: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:28 pm

A large field on the Southeast side of the Training Fields. Many training dummies and targets set randomly arround the field. A couple of boulders, that look like they weight a ton, and a stream running through the middle.

| Ukiyo walked into the Training Field, where he was suppose to meet his team members, maybe he was early. He would've bore an emotionless facial expression, something commonly seen with him. He would've brought his right hand up, as he exhaled outward, a light breeze of hot air from his mouth, as he was actually yawning, covering his mouth with his right hand. He would've looked to the left, to his small companion named Shiki, a wolf pup, all white in majority of it's appearance. The small wolf was laying down on his shoulder, seeing he was in a small state, he yawned aswell. "Why do I even bother, they are so late...I guess I'll take this opportunity to get some rest." Ukiyo said, as he went by a boulder to rest against, laying down before anyone arrived hopefully, closing his eyes. You're always sleeping, and maybe you're just early." Shiki commented, and merely rested on his shoulders, waiting for time to pass by. Ukiyo heard his comment, but didn't bother to respond back, waiting for there Arrival. |
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:26 pm

Suddenly a girl dressed in a hat and short pink hair atop her head jumped down from a tree. Her clothes resembled that of a male's, baggy shorts, but not too big. She had a baggy shirt and a necklace on. One of her ears were pierced. Her grayish blue eyes seemed focused upon the male standing in the air muttering to himself about lateness. A friendly smirk came across her face, as the kunai in her hand she had previously been fondling in the tree, she spun and caught by the handle in her hand. Their gazes met and she stood solid now speaking in a calm voice.

"Late am I?"
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Ukiyo

Okamirui Ukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:43 pm

| The male would've opened his lids, looking over at the female that had just arrived. He listened to her question, and took a glance at the wolf, known as Shiki on his shoulder, and then brought his gaze back to her from his laid down position. He kept the same emotionless facial expression as he spoke. " No, you're not, I suppose. " Ukiyo said calmly, as he would've yawned again, not in the mood to move unless the others were to come along. "We'll have to wait for the rest," Shiki announced. |
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:50 pm

I nodded and kept my gaze focused on him, unwavering. Sure I was said mostly of a group to be the "Sakura" much like I was in my previous life. I couldn't remember much but I did remember some things. There was a scar marked on my face somewhere, but my hat's shade hit it well enough so it wasn't able to be seen. I only looked away from the male when the wolf spoke. It was a summon? I don't know, but it wasn't ever like I had never seen a talking animal before. Whatever, I shrugged it off. He was emotionless, and I had emotions but was strong and hid them. . . most of the time. I could tell right now that even with the third member unknown to our squad, and the sensei added, we would be like the legendary "Team 7" of the Leaf Village. "Team 4 of the Aurora Village." That's what we'll be called. A motely crew. And I happen to not like having rivals, but the most testosterone and primary rivalry may occur here with this guy. Maybe I should make conversation.

"So you're on team 4 eh? How old are you? You look young."Once again, my look focused upon him. They were tainted with past pain I'd dealt with but also innocence in shining windows to my soul.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Ukiyo

Okamirui Ukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:49 pm

| He was emotionless. because he wasn't one to show his emotions, so he took on that as an way to get by. The male examined the member of Team 4, pondering to himself, but he preferred to keep to himself. He listened to her speak for a moment, before responding a few seconds later. "I am. I'm 13 and a half to be exact. And do you have a problem with me being young? Don't let the appearance fool you, that's all I have to say. " He would've cracked an small faint smile, easily examining her mood, he specialized in observation of things, and then shifted his sight to the ground. |
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:56 pm

I only looked him over once more before finding the view of a far off tree interesting, supposingly. I sighed and shook my head. A faint smile came over me too as I exclaimed something he might have wanted to hear, the truth.

"I don't judge, don't worry. I haven't a problem with you being young, it's fine with me. I never get deceived by looks usually, I always see right through them like glass. IF you're interested, I'm 15 years old."

I stood there, as my gaze met his ocne more and then focused upon the clouds in the sky. A slight breeze danced by us as we waited for the other two members of this squad to show: The sensei, and the last student.
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Ukiyo

Okamirui Ukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:39 am

| His smile eventually vanished, turning back to the emotionless expression. He shifted his gaze over to his wolf company. "Hm...nice to meet you. This is my friend Shiki." He spoke calmly, bringing his gaze back to her. "Hello...nice to meet you. " Shiki would've spoke. Ukiyo shifted his gaze back to the girl only for a brief moment. He would eventually close his eyes, while the breeze that had danced about the area didn't bother him, his clothing fluttering, and his small companion fur slightly flowing in the direction of the wind. He would've slowly got up, sighing a bit, noticing he couldn't get any rest. |
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 am

OOC: Sorry I'm late. o_o

Ahh, running late! Leelei made a mad dash towards the Training Field for Team 4 the moment she woke up, ignoring breakfast and hygiene and... pretty much everything else. Her first day as a Sensei, and she was already late? Her voice was wailing out in despair; while she was running all throughout Aurora in search of the training area.

... Lucky how the training area was directly opposite Leelei's house.

She had run half-way through Aurora before realizing that fact. Ten minutes later, she was right beside the training field, hiding behind a massive boulder. Face red in shame, she swiftly thought of a way to get in that cool, Sensei mood. And the answer was... SMASHING!

With a loud, high-pitched 'Hiiii-yaaah!', Leelei thrust a single first at the boulder in front of her. The impact shattered the boulder into a dust of smoke; shattered it into tiny pieces that were barely visible. Showing off her strength would definitely make her students forgive her for running late... wouldn't it?

The smoke cleared slowly. Much slower than Leelei had expected. A full minutes passed with smoke running through her nostrils; she was inhaling and exhaling very slowly, so as to not further demean her persona by coughing. The dust finally gave way, and there stood the Sensei of Team 4 of Aurora; standing stiff, posing a powerful pose. Her variation of Maito Gai's 'Dynamic Entry'.

Assuming a normal stance, speaking no words, she gave a bright stare upon her students. She smiled, sweeping her hair behind her hair while gazing upon the training field. All was in perfect order; training dummies, flat field, blue stream. She closed her eyes and gave a wide smile, when her brain finally caught upon the fact that...

Someone was missing.

... Now, either she was not late, or her student was late. If the latter was true, Leelei was still late. Her face looked almost comical in shock and surprise; she definitely did not want to be at fault on her very first day as a Sensei.

Let's just say that the training session was to commence at least fifteen minutes later.

She took baby steps towards the two genin, talking to each other pleasantly. If her memory served her correct, one of the two was a member of the Okamirui Clan; a genetic descendant of the Inuzuka Clan. She grinned at the thought of being a master of wolves. So lucky... Erm. The other one was a descendant of Sakura Haruno; although the resemblance was barely apparent. Her will seemed powerful and indestructible. Her style of fashion was... interesting.

Okamirui Ukiyo and Seirei Sora.

Leelei's hands were on her hips, and an oddly high-pitched voice; just soft enough to be soothing to the ears, spoke out;

"Good Morning, Team 4! I'll be your Ninja Sensei from this day out; Leelei Hong. I guess I should introduce myself for starters."

"My name is Leelei Hong. I prefer Taijutsu over other Ninja Arts. I like Miso Ramen, and beautiful art. Oh, and also reading literature from my ancestors! And... I also like flowers, especially sunflowers."

Mid-way between her introduction, she sat gently on the ground; gentle enough to keep the dust on the ground set where they were. She lifted her knees from the ground, and wrapped her arms around them firmly. Her face shone bright from between her knees, and she continued elaborating;

"I dislike... well, nothing. Oh! Oh! I hate dis-obedience. My hobbies are writing calligraphy, and training whenever possible."

Her face twitched uncomfortably; while she was thinking of other things to talk about. No, that should be enough. Her pleasant voice sailed into her listeners' ears once more;

"We have fifteen minutes before our training session starts officially, so... let's get on with the introductions! Either of you can start."

Her head turned backwards, apparently seeking out the last member of her Team. The member which she had absolutely no idea of, sadly. A good reason for her to be agitated as to his/her appearance. The next few years of her life were going to be quite... interesting. She let out a small laugh as she thought of it, and looked back at her students, waiting for a response. A little show of respect, perhaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:52 pm

I calmly nodded to the boy whom said it was nice to meet me. Quietly, I responded in a firm voice. There were many things going on in my mind right now.

"Please, the pleasure is all mine."I allowed for the subtle breeze to pass by us before sensing something was coming our way. It sounded to me as if someone was late. Their chakra power was immense, but with the coming attack, and their intentions, I judged that it wasn't genjutsu or ninjutsu they were using. Taijutsu, the only explanation for such little to no use of the chakra. It was amazing even with my insular lobe working extra time I could have thought up that equation in less than a minute.

Suddenly, as if from nowhere a rock was busted up to pieces each of them landing on the ground with bouncy steps. There was slight smoke or a covering seeing as how the rock that was destroyed was a boulder, a big bolder. Eventually when the smoke cleared, a figure whom was wearing a green-colored jacket stood tall in a "mighty" pose. It was a woman and she didn't seem that old. I could only figure that this was our sensei. Sooner rather than later, she hoped down from her "pedestal" and came to speak with us, her students. The third was missing, and that mystery sparked a wonder in my mind as well. I wanted to know who it was, and badly. But patience is a virtue, and so I shall wait.

She started speaking, her voice was soft and melodious. It seemed to have a natural note to it that only would be recognized by memorization. Speaking to her was like speaking to music shrouded in an aura of intrigue; whatever you said or she did, you wanted to know more. Her name, Leelei Hong. She seemed to favor Taijutsu over all the other ninja arts, just as I suspected from her entrance. From what I've studied of the past, that was similar to Might Gai's 'Dynamic Entry.' I made sure to listen to the facts of her, her personality, her likes and dislikes. Then she concluded by saying one of us could introduce ourselves first. My memory wasn't in tact from my death till now. I knew I had died and come back to life, but that still did puzzle me. Still nonetheless, I was me. Seirei Sora that was my name. I knew most about myself, I remembered most about things in my life, but some I did forget. Ties with distant friends or any siblings I may have had. The depth of my love, would have to build again, but my memory of it would never fade. Through all of the processes happening in my mind I took a seat on the soft grass. Putting my index finger to my chin it seemed as though I was deep in thought about something. I was concentrated on thinking about my past and the present, how they connect, everything. I decided I would introduce myself second in the meantime of listening to my teammate and thinking on memory. There were new people this lifetime, I wonder if I'll find my old friends.

Right now the world to me seemed opaque and cloudy. Foggy. My memory was hazy. It was like waking up from a dream and not remembering what happened. It was like recovering from a state of shock and having no recollection of what made you do so. It is like being told a small detail and a second later, forgetting everything of it, even its existence of mention. It was a state of minor amnesia to me, in which was a struggle to regain the lost memory of my past to my present without the help of anything or anyone. A lonesome journey to remeber.~
Back to top Go down
Okamirui Ukiyo

Okamirui Ukiyo

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:15 pm

| After his apparent talk with Sora, and that supposed dynamic entry of his Sensei, which he assumed before they individual could even say anything. Ukiyo would have brought his hands to the framework on his clothing, brushing off his coat, as twisted his body at his waistline, while his Sensei spoke, listening carefully, while brushing his clothing off from any form of small spots or unwanted particles, on his clothing. As he turned his body half way, making sure he had cleaned off his clothing from laying down, near the boulder, his clan insignia, only part of it was visible with him turning. He brushed it article of clothing off, that starting with his coat, to his Hakama Pants, to belt, and his Tabi Socks. He finished rather quickly, about the time; his Sensei was half way finish speaking. He listened to the lovely, soothing voice, as it was ‘almost’ enchanting, but he kept his cool emotionless, regardless of the situation. The male listening to every detail, while thinking to himself; “Oh...this is going to be interesting, “he thought, while examining her for a brief moment. His composure was probably the strongest out of his whole squad, or that is how he viewed it from the way things seemed to be going, and what made him unique. He took fine notes, that the massive boulder she broke was indeed huge, and probably difficult for him to break under normal circumstances, nevertheless, she did impress him on Taijutsu mannerisms and her various traits and the essential things. He also took prior note that was merely pure Taijutsu, since he was keen in chakra control and sensory to an extent. As Sensei was about done talking, and asked if either one of us would introduce ourselves first, his gaze shifted to Sora, thinking for a brief moment. After a moment of silence, he would spoke. “Well, pardon me, Sensei, not to sound rude or anything. If it starts in 15 minutes, why didn’t you just come in 15 minutes. I would have enjoyed the 15-minute rest. “ He said that in a calm manner, and yet he just wanted to sleep at the time. However, he persisted on waiting for the other team member who was not here. His wolf companion merely lay on his shoulder, restlessly, as he merely observed the others, but did not speak at this point. He just waited for something to happen, more so in an relaxing mood, but it didn’t show it. |
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:15 pm

I only heard the boy speak. I thought we should wait things out as well. But being patient did not mean that we couldn't have a civil conversation on who we were. Or introduce ourselves for that matter. It actually might pass the time whiel we wait so it may not be so boring. As he denied the matter of speaking about himself, I would attempt to speak my part but only a little bit. It seemed as though he was holding his collective composure. I could do so too. My thoughts I cut to a stop as my mouth opened to speak.

"My name is Seirei Sora. I always had a dream to become a Sannin like Sakura Haruno. I've always claimed I was related to the great woman, but I do not feel that I am really. I feel as though I have been taken in by a kind family whom adopted me. I do not know why I feel that way but I do. I feel as though there is always that one thing missing from my life, a small little hole or two that I just need the fight filling in to close. However I do not know what those two things are nor how to attain them. My interests are of Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu. My two most advanced fields of jutsu, then comes Taijutsu following right behind if I am not mistaken. Funny I usually do have a good memory, but I seem to be drawing a blank right now. You'll have to excuse me while I think. Also, I think it would be wise to wait, I do agree with this boy on my team. I just have a lot on my mind to think about at the moment."

I went back to my previous phase of thinking deeply. I wanted to know more of my teammate. But I also wanted to remember more about myself. Dang why was this so hard?
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:50 pm

ooc: I shall have my char approved tonight but thou I would go ahead and post since this is our squad. I'm sure brother won't mind me doing this.'

ic: Mari Satsukari would skipped along towards the training field they were assigned to meet their sensei in as she looks up towards the sky in her purple long dress with yellow tights and a tan robe thrown on over her dress. She wears a tan wide sash around her waist that ties in a bow in the back. Her hair was a hot pink color with spikes going out all around it, around her hair she had this purple rope that was shape like a headband tie around the wild out spiking hair with a long purple sash going down from it and she had on white clogs with this outfit. She would walk quite a bit from her house, about 20 minutes or so before reaching the field where she could see that seh was the late one which made her sort of not liking it but still she was there at least as she walks thorough the gates towards her new team that she was assigned to.

While walking towards them she was thinking, I wonder what team my brother Ryuu got place on this time. She would chuckle as she finally arrives at them lastly hearing the team leader she suppose as she stares at a person some what taller than her ask them for a short introduction. "Hi there, sorry I'm late. I'm one of the fellow genins that was suppose to be here Mari Satsukari. I'm just a sweet girl who can be lazy at times but most of the time is willing to train hard for my goals to be reach. I'm always protective of my friends and family as well. Mostly I like to use ninjutsu and weaponry, thorough I am hoping that I might be edible to use genjutsu or possibly taijutsu as well. My element is Katon." She would chuckle as a view of a black cloth covering show from her back which hold her most proudest sword that she received when she just turn 7 years old.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 pm

The last teammate walked into the area. Right away she stated all about herself. From her name to other things that interest her or things she may have an aptitude for. Although she was late, that didn't quite matter to me so much anymore. She seemed familiar this girl, and I didn't know why. It seemed as though she was someone whom I knew before, but her presence escaped my memory once more and I shrugged it off as if she was someone new. I continued to think but made note of every asset of this new person, after all she was to be my teammate. I guess the team was all assembled now, all we had to do was wait for Ukiyo to introduce himself formally and then we could get to the training yea haha!

"Hm, well it is nice to meet you, Mari."A kindly smile made its way onto my face, and my grayish blue colored eyes focused upon the girl once mor, our gazes meeting. We did bare a slight resemblance to the other, but I wondered why. It seemed as though when my gaze focused on her, I knew things about her I never knew before. She was new to me right? Then why was I feeling like she was someone important to me before? Why was I feeling like I've known her for years upon years? This was strange. I got up and decided to shake hands with her. I extended my hand and hopefully she would take it. This, a friendly hello. Little did I know, that many things would come from that one action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 4 Training Area   Team 4 Training Area Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Team 4 Training Area
Page 1 of 1