Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Exitium Inheritance WIP -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Exitium Inheritance WIP -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Exitium Inheritance WIP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

Exitium Inheritance WIP Empty
PostSubject: Exitium Inheritance   Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:08 am

Background Description:Reikon Keiri comes from a race of humanoids known as the Exitium. They are a race bred from the offspring of demons, from the Planes of Atrum, and the ancestors of humans from the Planes of Vita. They are an mostly underground race, living below the surface in the many vast caverns and caves, living with the unknown creatures and the pitch blackness. They are a race woven into chaos. They are known for their skin color, which from lack of sunlight can be from an ebony like color to a gray color, glowing infra-vision orbs as eyes, and sharp, agile like features. They follow a deity known as Konran a goddess of Chaos. They have an fanatic like devotion to their Queen of Chaos and through her they live their chaotic existence. The Exitium race is constantly making inter-house wars to gain higher ranks in their hierarchy. The race is often shunned by others, any member of this race found on the surface is often regarded with extreme prejudice and attacked immediately. They are notorious weapon fighters and excellent hunters, making them dangerous at night and even in the day, which they hate the most. However in their home tunnels of the undergrounds, where no light shines and no seasons live, they are unmatched in their prowess.

The most noticeable thing that makes an Exitium such a proficient fighter with weapons is the Sentient Weapons they possess. Each when they reach a certain age goes into a chanting, a long summoning ritual that everyone is taught, and one that only they can accomplish once. This summoning brings forth a demon, from the Planes of Atrum. This demon, becomes a weapon, a sentient being with its own thoughts and emotions. This weapon is said to be called to the summoner by many various things, like their style of fighting, their personality, the way in which they kill. After a certain amount of kills, the sentient weapon increases, and grows, evolving. With each evolution new abilities and powers are unlocked. It seems that each weapon has a special ability, that is granted to the wielder of the weapon. This special ability is totally dependent on the nature of the demon that become the weapon. Likewise these abilities can be many different things. However, most females of the Exitium follow a strict religious rule, choosing only whips as their main weapon and hardly using their sentient weapons. If a female is given a sentient weapon that appears in the form of a whip, they are considered one of the utmost holiest of their kin. The reason for this is because the whip is their goddess favored weapon.

Novice/First Evolution Form~In this first form the demon becomes the weapon best suited for the user. The special ability of the sentient weapon is given to the wielder and they are able to communicate with each other through telepathic means. At this stage the wielder must be careful, and maintain total control. The sentient weapon at this point has no respect for the wielder, and if it can will take over the body and mind of the user, warping and transforming it to its own desires.

Overall look of First Evolution:
Strengths:High weapon skills combined with a weapon with a mind of its own, able to make tactics and plans with the wielder, and a gained ability for the wielder
Weakness:First meetings often make an first impression, the sentient weapons has little, if none at all, respect for the wielder and though will plan with the user in order to still get some fighting action, he will also be arguing and even plotting to take over the users body and mind

Intermediate/Second Evolution Form~Here a second ability is unlocked that the sentient weapon gains. The weapon usually needs some participation from the wielder to use the ability, but there are some that don't. At this point the sentient weapons element attribute is released as well. More than often this element is the element known as the Shadow element. Given the dark nature and deceitful tricks of the demons in which are used to become the sentient weapon. On rare occasions however they may be a sentient weapon that doesn't have Shadow as its natural element. At this point the weapon and wielder should be at one with each other. The wielder is in control and the weapon gladly follows the path it chooses.

Overall Look of Second Evolution:
Strength:Gains the shadow element (or at a rare chance one other element different from Shadow) and the weapon gains an ability
Weakness:The first actual weakness gained is presented here. Naturally the sunlight irritates us but in the second stage the Element Light becomes a physical harm

Advanced/Third Evolution Form~This form, nicknamed the corporeal form is the ultimate form. The sentient weapon can meld with the users body, strengthening it in many different ways, as well as weakening it it certain areas. The two become one, with a single thought process. This is the ultimate of bonding between the two. When this happens the original form of the sentient weapon will change as well as the physical appearance of the wielder. This joining of the two isn't permanent, and after a while the two will separate once more.

Overall look of Third Evolution:
Strength:Complete boost of strength, agility, reflexes, intelligence, and durability for the duration of the combining of the two, wielder and weapon.
Weakness:Like and adrenal rush, the after effects are exhaustion and lack of energy. Though this stage isn't a last method stage its usually to give that last push, because afterward you wont be doing much but resting for the remainder of the day.

Elements: Shadow
Bloodline: Dark Inheritance

Extras: Killing is the only absolute way to make progress in helping your blade grow. Each person whose life is taken by the blade counts as a soul, but the number of souls depends on the quality and strength of the person killed. After 50 souls the blade evolves into its second stage, and after 100 souls the blade evolves into its third and final stage.

NPC's or Non Player Characters, count as one souls. Only two NPC's can be killed per day. I want each member to send me a link via pms when they get their two kills a day for NPC's. Kills cannot roll over or be stacked. So say if on Monday you only kill one NPC, then on Tuesday you don't get to kill three.

RP's or Real Players, count as anywhere from one to five souls. E rank as one, D rank as two, C rank as three, B rank count as 4, and A+ rank count as five. Any amount of Rp's can be killed a day.

Another method is a sacrifice, willing or of course unwilling. A sacrifice always counts as 10 souls but the sacrifice must be propared enough for the Goddess of chaos to accept, otherwise nothing happens and you have a body to get rid of.

Since the Exitium are supposed to be a rare site on the surface only 5 member will be allowed at a time.

Last edited by Reikon Keiri on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyosuke Asako

Hyosuke Asako

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Poison mainly

PostSubject: Re: Exitium Inheritance WIP   Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:40 am

o-o approved by me~
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Exitium Inheritance WIP   Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:33 am

Approved. :3 I like it.
Are there no elemental advantages, or advantage/weakness regarding ninja prowess? o-o All I've seen is a race of hunters; who are offspring of demons and humans. o-o'
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Exitium Inheritance WIP   Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Well the hunter part comes in for ninja, since ninja aren't far from a being just a specialized class of hunters or fighters. The elemental advantage i had to think about for a long time, but i've come to the conclusion that the element Shadow only effects the element light. It will either be weaker, stronger, or of the same power as light (Mostly dependent on the power of the users). Shadow element faced up against any of the other elements depends on the ability of the user and their tactics to create an advantage over the other elements. Of course at night, or in any underground environment (where remember is what my race was made for, underground life without lights or even seasons) where its dark the element does become slightly stronger.

So in a basic rundown:

Shadow vs. Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Lightning gains no advantages or disadvantages by just the element alone. The skills of the users must make these.

Shadow vs Light Gains an advantage or a disadvantage dependent on the power of the element & the power of the user. In this instance there is only three outcomes. Shadow will either win out, being stronger and engulf light, becoming the stronger, Shadow will not be strong enough and it will become overpowered by the light becoming the weaker, or the Shadow and the light will be at equal levels and will usually cancel each other out.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Exitium Inheritance WIP   Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:44 am

After reading it through again, I like it. Reikon isn't here to give us the honors of allowing us to re-use his clan on the site, but we have authority.

This is still his clan, people. If he happens to come back and someone happens to be a member of this clan, you should be ready to have your position stripped.

If you have any questions regarding the clan, PM me; I think I understand the way he wanted the clan to be. And instead of PMing him for every NPC you kill, PM me with a link to the appropriate thread.

This clan is, in my opinion, fit to be used for the clan. <3
Back to top Go down
Kurieitā
S-ranked
S-ranked
Kurieitā

PostSubject: Re: Exitium Inheritance WIP   Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:31 am

I release this clan to the site. I will let it be known that it is no longer in my hands and I am giving leader over to someone else. However I do wish to make a request. The person who is to be given leader must supervise the clan well, and keep members from overdoing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exitium Inheritance WIP   Exitium Inheritance WIP Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Exitium Inheritance WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Registration Archives-
Jump to: