Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Mattaki Clan -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Mattaki Clan -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Mattaki Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oukami Eiji

Type : Aurura
Elements : Lightning

Mattaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Mattaki Clan   Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Background Description:

Tokushu was the product of a one-off night between an Uchiha and a Hyuuga. When the Hyuuga girl, who already had a daughter, Unmei, found out that she was pregnant, panicked. The child wouldn't be a true Hyuuga, but wouldn't be a true Uchiha either. Before she could tell the father, however, was killed on a mission. When Tokushu was born, the Hyuuga clan kept everything secret about him. They didn't want other clans – especially the Uchiha clan – to know that the boy was a hybrid.

Tokushu was forced to stay away from the Uchiha clan in fear of Tokusho telling, and he was banned from wearing anything similar to the Uchiha clothes. He grew up learning only about the Byakugan, which he couldn't use for some odd reason. It was only when his team-mate, Ookami, was in danger on a mission close to the Chuunin exams did he actually use his od Doujutsu.

While fighting a powerful enemy Tokushu's team-mate was penned down was about to be killed. The enemy attacked him, and when Tokushu tried to rescue him, his Doujutsu was activated. He then used this to weaken the enemy until their Jounin sensei beat him and tied him up. After that, his team was entered for the Chuunin exam, and they managed to get through to the final. Tokushu was up against a ninja from the Lightning country, and believed he was going to lose. He therefore activated the Doujutsu.

Tokushu won his Chuunin match and was later told that due to excellent skills in the battle field that he would now become a Chuunin. He was going to apply to be a teacher at the Academy, but decided against it when Ookami and Unmei – the two people he looked up to – told him they were going to take the Jounin exam. He opted for that and passed.

After passing the Jounin exams Tokushu trained and perfected his Doujutsu he now called, Zekkogan. Since he couldn't see tenketsu, Tokushu had to com up with a new fighting style he called Perfect Fist. He is now well known for his Zekkogan, and the Hyuuga's no longer try and hide the fact that Tokushu has both Hyuuga and Uchiha blood. Infact they made him his own and branch house to train Mattaki branch members, His children and his children's children.

This clan doesn't really have any tradition because the are very few members. They are accepted as ninja in the Hidden Leaf Village. After being born the offspring is branded with a tattoo no bigger than a button, called the Juubun (Clan Insignia) above the heart, on the chest. They do not have any specific clothing but their hair is usually a dark color like black or brown and thier eyes are lavender with no pupils. They are then given a name, the surname being Mattaki. The Mattaki branch house is lead by an wise old man, named Tokusho. He is responsible of training the kids.

Village: Village Hidden in the Blood

Elements: None

Bloodline: Zekkogan

Extras:

Zekkogan Stages

Mattaki Clan Sharinkugan_by_SSJCyberSonic

Name: Zekkogan Tomoe 1
Range: N/A
Type: Doujutsu
Sub-type: Supplementary
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Notation: Kekkei Genkai
Handsigns: N/A
Description: When the Zekkogan Tomoe 1 is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, the veins near their temples bulge, the irises turns red and the tomoe is revealed. Tomoe 1 allows the user to copy minor taijutsu up to rank D and the capability of seeing through genjutsu that are rank D and lower. The user has keener sight and can slightly predict the opponents next moves. It also gives the user a near 360º field of vision up to 100 meters, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra of 1 degree.

Name: Zekkogan Tomoe 2
Description: When the Zekkogan Tomoe 2 is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, the veins near their temples bulge, the irises turns red and 2 tomoes are revealed. Tomoe 2 can copy jutsu as long as they aren't Bloodline restricted techniques up to rank C or below. You can now see through most genjutsu up to rank C. The user's Zekkogan movement predictions are way better and are usually quite accurate unless the speed of the opponent overwhelms the Zekkogan. It also gives the user a near 360º field of vision up to 350 meters, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra of 1 degree. Another ability is being able to see through solid objects, and can use a degree of telescopic sight.

Name: Zekkogan Tomoe 3
Description: When the Zekkogan Tomoe 3 is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, the veins near their temples bulge, the irises turns red and 3 tomoes are revealed. Tomoe 3 can copy jutsu as long as they aren't Bloodline restricted techniques up to rank B or below. The user can see through most genjutsu up to rank B. The Mattaki clan member can then stop a genjutsu and reverse it back on their opponent. The user's Zekkogan movement predictions are way better and are mostly accurate unless the speed of the opponent overwhelms the Zekkogan. It also gives the user a near 360º field of vision up to 800 meters, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra. Another ability is being able to see through solid objects, and can use a degree of telescopic sight.

Name: Zekkogan Windmill
Description: When the Zekkogan Windmill is activated, the user's pupils become more distinct, the veins near their temples bulge, the irises turns red and the windmill formation is reavealed. The Zekkogan Windmill differs in design from user to user. Tomoe Windmill can copy jutsu as long as they aren't Bloodline restricted techniques up to rank A or below. The user can see through rank A genjutsu. The Mattaki clan member can then stop a genjutsu and reverse it back on their opponent. The user's Zekkogan movement predictions are perfect and are always accurate unless the speed of the opponent overwhelms the Zekkogan. It also gives the user a near 360º field of vision up to 1 kilometers, except for one blind spot at the back of the neck above the third thoracic vertebra of 1 gedree. Another ability is being able to see through solid objects, and can use a degree of telescopic sight.

Strengths: The Mattaki Clan is known for their high chakra capacity and excellent chakra control.

Limitations: Can't hypnotize opponents, can't see tenketsu, can't use Hyuga or Uchiha Special Bloodline Techniques unless seen and copied it during battle, even then the user has to meet the body and chakra requirements.

Clan Jutsu:

Name: Perfect Fist
Range: Short
Type: Taijutsu
Sub-type: Offensive
Description: The Perfect Fist style of combat is based on external damage and break bones. This style of fighting involves smashing your opponent and using the chakra openings in the user's fists to reform chakra around the fist to add more damage. Even the slightest tap from this style can cause minor damage. Only can be used when Zekkogan is activated.

Last edited by Sutō on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:32 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Mattaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattaki Clan   Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:05 am

I haven't seen this user ever come online after posting this, so I was about to delete it when I saw some interesting points about this clan/bloodline. As it turns out, it's a Hyuuga + Uchiha mix with the least god-modding I've seen [Some points I'll point out later if anyone wants this bloodline to be accepted on this site].

So, I'm leaving this thread open for suggestions and stuff, etc. :3 I'd like to see feedback, and since the original creator of the bloodline is [probably] not with us right now, I'll try my best to clear up any questions of users.

And before you start ranting, no, I'm not gonna actually accept this bloodline until it becomes more descriptive and is nerfed down a lot. D:< I'm just keeping it here cuz I know lots of people would like a Hyuuga and Uchiha mixed bloodline. <3~
Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

Mattaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattaki Clan   Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:51 am

i'm still here i/m just waiting you guys to check on it
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Mattaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattaki Clan   Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:19 am

Oh lawl. xD Okay.

First of all, the 'Strengths' section has to be edited out a bit. 'Chakra' can't be powerful in itself. D:! A greater mass of chakra will be more effective in what it is doing, but chakra is just... energy. D:< You can say that the Mattaki clan has a large chakra capacity, but not just 'strong' chakra. v.v

Chakra control is high; that part is acceptable, so don't worry, unless you feel like completel modifying the bloodline. :3

I don't have much time now, so. D: I'll leave it at that for the moment and then look at other stuff later on~<3
Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

Mattaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattaki Clan   Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Mattaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattaki Clan   Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:29 am

Zekkogan eye needs to become weaker~

At two tomoe, it should be able to copy jutsu only if the jutsu is rank C or below; at three tomoe, rank B or below; at the Windmill stage, Rank A or below. It's impossible for one to copy another's S-rank technique merely from their doujutsu.

At one tomoe, it can negate the effects of genjutsu that is rank D or below; two tomoe, rank C or below, three tomoe, rank B or below. Rank A genjutsu may be avoided with the Windmill; but avoiding it will require lots of skill for the part of the user; just a doujutsu being used to stop a genjutsu is too powerful. Provided the user is himself experienced with illusions, he/she can avoid B-A rank genjutsu. Again, S-rank genjutsu is only stop-able if you combine doujutsu with personal experience.

You can only reflect genjutsu when you have three tomoe. It's actually creates an incredible strain on the user to reflect an illusion on another. So you can only reflect genjutsu at all, if the user is experienced in it.

Seeing through objects; it's quite useful. So is telescopic sight. I won't ask you to change them unless another mod has a problem with it.

You always have to have a blind spot. D: The Windmill must also have a blind spot of 1 degree.

You're forbidden to copy bloodline restricted techniques; I know you won't do that.

Also, abusing your bloodline too much is no good~D: It's unfair to people who don't have bloodlines, so keep yourself restrained, okay? <3

I think that's enough for now~<3

Thank you. <3
Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

Mattaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattaki Clan   Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:27 pm

All that was requested is done. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Mattaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattaki Clan   Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:37 am

God, I love people who co-operate as well as you do. And I resent it when I do something insensitive to crush someone's dreams.

Anyway, your clan is perfect now. I've noticed that you've added the 'Perfect Fist' into your clan jutsus field.

I can't find any flaws with it, but neither can I say it's a really good custom fighting style. The Uchiha's failed at Taijutsu; the Hyuugas relied on their Gentle Fist style of attacking chakra points. And Tokushu came up with an entirely new branch of fighting style, so it shouldn't be similar to the Gentle Fist.

Now, for a little description on fighting styles.

Gentle Fist attacks chakra points very precisely and so accurately, it almost looks as if the user is dancing. It also takes advantage of submission techniques, and combines itself magnificently with chakra to create an ideal ninja fighting style.

Drunken Fist relies purely on randomness and brute strength.

Arhat Fist uses extremely simple attack moves, combined with incredible body strength, to inflict surprisingly powerful blows. Arhat Fist can literally break your bones just by flicking your wrist. Scary, ain't it?

My ideal view on a 'Perfect Fist' style based of the Uchiha and Hyuuga is one that didn't involve vital chakra points, but involved other physically fatal points of the body. The stance could be similar to the Gentle Fist, but the blows would be entirely physical and powerful. Chakra could be used to enhance the power of the strikes, but not to strike chakra inside the body. Because... you can't see Tenketsu points, can you?

The chakra could be used to increase the force with which you strike, or to create a kind of 'glove' around your fist, so your fist never actually comes into contact with the foe.

The idea of sharpening your chakra into needles is good, but it turns the style more feline than it needs to be.

The Style is great, I'm just giving my own opinions.

As far as my opinion matters, this clan is officially accepted. Please don't abuse my authority.

Thank you. <3
Back to top Go down
Oukami Eiji

Mattaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattaki Clan   Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:02 pm

Thank you! Very Happy The Perfect fist is now a fighting style that only adds chakra to the users fist to cause more damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mattaki Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mattaki Clan   Mattaki Clan Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Mattaki Clan
Page 1 of 1