Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Northern Glacier~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Northern Glacier~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Northern Glacier~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

The Northern Glacier~ Empty
PostSubject: The Northern Glacier~   The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:03 pm

Here lies the Northern Glacier to the Aurora village. It has much a history to it. It has been a battle spot for numerous fights. It has been a safe haven for ninja and others whom seem to be in danger. It has been a guiding landmark and a peaceful hang out, however this time it is the spot of one of the most incredible events in this world.

On the glacier, it is freezing around the edges, and most of the time it is the coldest in the center of the glacier. However this time it is warm, for a beating heart shall live again with the help of her friends on this very glacier. The glacier is wide and a big, immense in its structure, broad. It has a couple of chips of ice that have fallen off it and floated near it, almost as if that was a battle wound from the previous lives on this glacier. A body, a dead one, carried by a blond medical ninja is laid down in the center of this iceberg. She places the dead body on the ground gently and kneels next to it. Soon, a brown-haired, brown-eyed ninja, whom seems ready for anything follows. He takes a stand by the edge of the glacier, leaning up against one of its solid walls. Another arrives, this girl bears a lot of resemblance to the dead body, however as much as they do look alike, they have their different features. Another shows. Although he is giving off a black aura and an evil atmosphere, he is here nonetheless for the same the others are. He is here to witness the revival of that dead body, a woman. A girl, a friend, a sister.

"Raina.. will she be okay?"

The girl just nods and seems to be deeply in tune with her emotions at this very moment. It seems that the time has come to be brave and try this. She knows that if she screws up this could affect her friend both spiritually and her body physically. Tears begin to form in her eyes and she tries her hardest to hold them back, it seems as though she will cry any minute now, and the weather answers to her call, the emotion of sadness begins to pour from the sky, rain. Rather not the emotion of sadness all the time, but this time the situation of dire and risky. Serious.

"Okay.. I trust you Raina. Do what you do, I'll guard the glacier. Hopefully.. Sora will, come back to us." The girl whom was about to cry her name was Raina, she was one of my best friends, one of my closest allies. Someone whom had taken a special place in my heart, and someone whom I'd never want to lose. The boy, Kazuki Shikimori. He was a well renounced Sannin level ninja whom always seemed to have fame wherever he went, but more than that, he was my teacher and a good friend of mine as well. The other, a girl whom bore a lot of resemblance to me, in ways I cannot describe, it would be too difficult. Her name was Rika, as I found out some time ago, she was my fraternal twin sister, which in advantage, helped only to make me stronger. And then of course the other boy, whom was completely silence, Ryuu/Tsumi. Tsumi was my brother, but he had given into darkness and thus become a being of it. He gave off evil laughs and evilness wherever he went, and although he would kill me, he has a soft spot for me and Rika that cannot be explained. He is Rika and my own brother, and he would never do such a thing to family.The rain keeps pouring as everyone's skin is now slimy, and their hair, saggy with water. It seems as if the clouds would never run out of rain.

"Can we hurry this up..? I have some place to be, and people to kill. I want to see my sister alive so that I may have my third worldly powers back.. Heh."

"I WANT A MOMENT! Geez, people, have a little patience. It was not so long ago that Sora-kun died and I want to have a moment with MY BEST friend before I have to revive her into this cruel world. Don't we all have our emotions to deal with..?"

"I hope Sora-chan, is okay. I really.. would like to see my sister again. She was the light in all of us and I would like to see her glow once more.." With that, Raina took out a special necklace that she was wearing around her neck. It was in the shape of a shard of a crystal. A crystal with a greenish color. It seemed to be glowing as if it was full of life. No one knew what it was but Kazuki himself, and when he saw it, he crossed his arms, closed his eyes and smirked in happiness, and relief that his student would be alive once more. Oh how everyone had awaited this moment. Rika and Ryuu just watched in intent what Raina was doing, as she whispered these last words before starting the process..

"Sora-kun, I-I've really.. missed you.."She took a deep breath and then began to concentrate on the sealing arts she had learned just a while back. Hopefully.. this would bring back Sora.. and hopefully it would be successful. She closed her eyes and continued..

Last edited by Seirei Sora on Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Glacier~   The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 pm

Everyone's emotions were raging out of control. Of course that was inside of them. On the outside they looked as intent and stern as they ever could be. This had to be a way to bring Sora back to life, it just had to work, it had to. At least the same mutual thought the same on everyone's part was shared. Raina continued the ritual and brought the necklace closer to the dead body that was laying on the floor. She then slipped the necklace around her neck, around Sora's and closed her eyes, grabbing her once alive best friend's hand.

"Please.. Gods.. help me here. Bring back Sora's soul to life. We all have gathered here because she was something to us, she mattered to us and we want her back to life. I have her soul here in this necklace, I sealed it away when she died. That way she'd always be with me. She's protected me and done a lot for me, and now it's time I do something for her. Bring her back to the life she once had and lived and enjoyed each day as if it were last. Kanakosa Sealing Jutsu: Release."

On the word 'release' she seemed to break into tears. She was going to try everything she could. A light surrounded Sora, and this was it. The ceremonies of life were about to begin again. Raina's tears fell onto Sora's dead and unmoving chest. The light was slowly being absorbed into the body, and things seemed to be working. Kazuki opened his eyes and awaited the moment to see his student lively and full of energy again. Raina hoped to see her protective and sweet best friend alive soon. Rika wanted her sister back. The same fate was shared with Ryuu. And then of course, the mutual feeling of hoping this would work was shared by everyone on the glacier. Soon the light began to thin and the crystal shard seemed stop glowing and go back to its normal state. After the light was completely absorbed, every person on that glacier was in silence. They awaited to see if Sora would wake up. After a minute or 2 when Sora didn't wake up, Raina started to cry a little more. The tears still falling, but her eyes were so glassed over that she did not notice Sora's chest was moving. She was breathing! She was alive!

"Your getting my shirt wet." Sora smiled softly and Raina looked up with wide eyes and a smile. She hugged her close in fear of losing her again. When everyone heard Sora's voice ring in, they all smiled in relief. SORA WAS BACK! SHE WAS ALIVE! Sora's blue-gray eyes followed along to see that everyone came out as she sat up and Raina hugged her close. And the last words that Raina said before stopping her sobbing and crying was...

"Oh thank goodness. I've missed you, welcome back Sora-kun. Welcome back."

I have to tell you, it never felt better being back in my own body and being alive once more. I had to thank Raina for this and everyone else for coming out to witness the whole ceremony. I hugged back and the embrace warmed both of us. Me, from the hands of death, and her from the cold glacier that was beginning to touch her heart from all the sadness of losing her best friend and the fear if it didn't work. But it did, and so now I'm back. Enter Seirei Sora: Prince of the Heavenly Skies!
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Glacier~   The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Kazuki smirked at his student yet didn't want to spoil the moment so instead he took off his favorite headband and layed it on the ground before his student as a graduation present. With that Kazu dissapeared in a swirl of autumn leaves never to be seen again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Glacier~   The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:46 pm

I noticed a person lay something down in front of me. A headband. I reached out for it and took it in my hands. I smiled and held it close to my body and watched as the figure of a man disappeared in the wind. I then whispered the word..

"Kazuki..."

And with that, life was back in my hands. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Glacier~   The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:13 pm

"Kazuki what?" He smirked as he appeared behind her and hugged her.

"It's good to have you back musume.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Glacier~   The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:17 pm

I smiled and hugged back. My nerves were starting to get their feel back and my body, even though on a glacier, did not feel so cold anymore. The cadaverous color on my skin of white-pale was gone, and my heartbeat warmed my bloodstream. IT was official, I was back to life. And I couldn't be happier.

"Agreed, Oto-san."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Northern Glacier~   The Northern Glacier~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Northern Glacier~
Page 1 of 1