Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

Type : Blood
Elements : Bloodline:Lightning, Void Main:Fire, Earth, Wind Combonation:Sol

C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Empty
PostSubject: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:42 pm

*Kaizeek enters the Abandoned Warehouse in the Blood Village. In search of his opponent to challenge. As he enters the dim light building her eyes his sorroundings for a good vantage point in this battle to come.*

" Hello there my name is Kaizeek whats yours? Im here to take up your offer on your challenge i have a feeling i might be up to the task. I would like to grow stronger in power and maybe i will even learn a thing or two from you while i at it. ^_^"

(OOC: is there any specifics that your characters may have on him that i may be able to use to my advantage as i inspect my suroundings? equiptment and excetera?)
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:54 am

If you feel like using metal chairs to attack him, wrestler-style, feel free. Although I suppose someone like Rock Lee would easily dodge the blow.

And you have to RP with yourself, i.e. you control your opponent. The system works like, you RP fairly and make the fight believable, and you get your reward. <3

Other than that, I could describe the environment better.

The walls are tough, hard, made of concrete. You can't break them, nor can he. The only source of electricity in the room is the lamp, which is about 4 meters above ground level. I don't expect you to be able to reach it on your own. However, there are several thick shelves, from 1 meter to 2 meters tall, that could propel you to the lamp. (Although I have no idea what you'd do with it xD). There was loose wires all over the floor; you could use them as metal wires. There are rocks and pebbles all around (Don't ask me where they came from); you could throw them, although he'd probably catch them. The floor tiles are loose in the corners of the warehouse, God knows what you could do with them. The door is open if you want to quit, as well as the back door. Otherwise, it's pretty much empty.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm

*Kaizeek enters the warehouse wearing his useual attire. He observing the entire area while keeping an eye on The man in the center of the room. the man looks up at Him and stares as kaizeek speaks. Kaizeek notices this and looks for the nearest object to be thrown.*

"Hi my name is Kaizeek i am her to except your Challenge. I heard you are a master at Taijutsu so maybe i can learn a thing or too from this battle."

*Kaizeek then picks up a rock from the grond laying about and whips it at the light above.*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:04 pm

*The Master Genin is sitting on the ground in the center of the warehouse. He notices Kaizeek enter the room and look up at him as Kaizeek speaks. Then He stands up as Kaizeek picks up a small rock. When Kaizeek throws the rock towards the light, The Master Genin jumps up and snaches the rock from mid air as it is about to hit the light.

"Why would you try to take out the only thing that gives us light in this building. You would not win so easy with the lights out."

*The Master Genin then drops the rock once he hits the ground.*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:19 pm

*Kaizeek runs towards The Master Genin as fast as he can. As gets within range he raises his fist to goto hit him with and flinches it and instead kicks with a sweep on the ground.*

"Take this!"

*kaizeek after swingin with a kick attempt to shift his body wight with his hands and goes for another kick towards the opponents ribs.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 pm

*The Taijutsu Master Genin sees the fist was just a distraction and jumps over the sweep kick and blocks Kaizeeks second kick with his arm which stung a little bit. He then returned the favor with a kick himself swinging towards Kaizeeks Face because his block pushed him the right way.*

"Taijutsu might not work so well on me."

*The Genin smiles after saying that and as kicking moves into a quick movement with another kick if Kaizeek is to dodge.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 pm

*Kaizeek didnt expect him to jump block and kick so as the genin kicked Kaizeek shifted his weight fliping himself over to block the kick to his face with his hands while getting hit with the other kick to the chest slamming him hard onto the groud.*

* Kaizeek coughes fronm the pressure of the kick to his chest. and holds the genin's leg tightly lifting up his leg to kick the genin in the head.*

* under his breath he says*

"No Dodging this one..."
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:11 pm

*The master Genin tries to move out of the way wut his leg is being held and in the hesitation of his own movement he is kicked in the head releasing his legs and falling forward.*

"Ow that hurts. Its not over yet my good friend."

* The genin pushes himself up to his feet standing now and brushing of his clothes.*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:17 pm

* Kaizeek as the Genin falls forward stands up as the genin speaks. He then releases his Katana from his backin one swift motion towards his opponent as the genin stands up and starts bruching off his clothes.*

"Of course its not over im just getting started im not nearly finished with you yet."

*As Kaizeek swings he activates his Flaming Sword Jutsu.*

(Note: The Flaming Sword Jutsu engulfs the users blade in fire and deals burning and slashing damage to his opponents. As the user swings the flames slowly die down until it is either put our or the user deactivates it. The Falme grows smaller for each swing.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:48 am

*The Master Genin feels the heat coming towards him and dodge rolls to the side. He then stands to his feet looking oddly at his opponents flaming weapon.*

"Why is your sword on fire?"

*He then stares at him blankly and readies for the fight to continue.*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:52 am

*Kaizeek looks at the opponent before him like he is an idiot. He then rushes towards him with his flaming blade at hand releasing on hand from his blade. He uses his free hand to concentrate Chakra in a sphere of fire as his bloodline jutsus allow him to do. as the sphere gets bigger. and the gap closes between him and his opponent he swings at him with his flaming sword. His blades fire gets weaker.*

"Stupid Question."

*Kaizeek readies to see which side his opponent moves to to attempt to dodge if he does to throw his Flaming Chakra ball at him,*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:56 am

*The master genin jumps to the left side to dodge his attack. but quickly notices that there is a fire ball heading toward him in condensed chakra form. in which he didnt have time to dodge intirely again. As he moves to dodge the ball his arm is hit which throws him off balance and burns his arm.*

"Why are you trying to set me on fire?!"

*The master genin tries to regain balance.*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:00 am

*As the Master Genin tries to regain balance Kaizeek continues to rush at him with another swing which dies out his blade. *

*He glares at his opponent in wounderment.*

"Are you gonna attack I thought you where a master at Taijutsu."

*readying for a counter attack he studies his every move.*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:37 pm

*The Master Genin ducks under Kaizeeks Swing and keeps rushing towards him. He slide to his opponent before him and kicks upwards when in range.*

"I'll Show you my friend."

*The master genin seem to not slow the entire time.*
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:19 am

*Kaizeek jumps back and states.*

"Im done here id rather not fight im going home i have more pressing matters to attend to."

*He then heads out the front door heading back to the sedo manor.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu   C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

C Rank mission Attempt to fight the Master Genin of Taijutsu
Page 1 of 1