Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Yukie's Training ~ Part 1

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Komachi Yukie

Komachi Yukie

Type : Aurora
Elements : None

Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Training ~ Part 1   Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:16 am

It was going as she has planned so far. She just needed to recognize an opening where there's at least one vulnerable spot on Sora's body. Attempt after attempt, she kept doing almost the same thing, only with different angles but pretty much at the same spot. Her other choice was to keep doing that until Sora gets used to blocking it so she could deliver a sudden unexpected strike.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Training ~ Part 1   Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:01 pm

'She's a smart one. I know this strategy, Kazuki-sensei taught it to me a while ago. I barely just remember it, but sometimes he told me if you get an opponent used to a strike pattern, they'll expect it over and over and when you think they won't expect anything else you make a different move. But hurry, because only have one shot at this. This is what she was doing here.. I think. She said don't take it easy on her, or should I just let her win?'

I silently smirked as time went on and I kept dodging. I knew the method she was using, whether I wished to let her win or not was up to me. My choice, now what should I do? Continue to dodge and block and everything, or let her win this once?
Back to top Go down
Komachi Yukie

Komachi Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Training ~ Part 1   Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:34 pm

"There isn't much time left... she might be suspecting my strategy..."

She kept patient as Sora kept dodging and blocking her moves. As she did that, she slowly got used to the pattern of Sora's defenses until she has finally found a slight opening. If she was to move extremely fast that she might not be able to block from two sides, then she just might have a chance to score a hit.

"Butterfly Garden.... Sudden Duet Combo!"

As she declared her taijutsu, she quickly appeared as if she was going to jump up and perform a downward slash on Sora's head to change her attack. However, she feinted it so fast that it appeared as if there was someone slashing downward and someone slashing at Sora's legs at the same time. Her true self, of course, was slashing at the legs just close enough for a shallow cut that won't even hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Training ~ Part 1   Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:41 pm

I made her believe for a second that she had hit me. However, right after the contact happened, a log appeared and there I stood behind her. I smirked.

"Nice trick, but the strategy I knew of already. There are few things you don't know when you age. But nice work there, Yukie-chan. Don't ever give up and I know you'll get me one day. You said you didn't want me to take it easy on you after all."

A small chuckle happened then as I stood there rubbing the back of my head with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Komachi Yukie

Komachi Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Training ~ Part 1   Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:46 pm

She stared right at the log and then heard Sora behind her. She has failed, but it's understandable knowing how weak she still is. As she turned around, she sheathed both of her swords and sighed.

"I really thought that I would get someone with it... Heh, I guess things happen... What will be my next training...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Training ~ Part 1   Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:02 pm

I shrugged.

"I don't know, I guess we could take a break."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Training ~ Part 1   Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am

Yakaa: I wanted to make this fancy, but at the same time humble, so I've had to post this in here.

The weather grew more violent as time passed; the two shinobi, one younger and one older, were in need of finding a shelter. They most probably hid in a cave, lighting a fire. Snuggled up together, having a tender chat.

Of course, this was all imagination. Imagination that fueled the jealousy of a small carrier bird. This particular carrier bird had traveled all the way from the snow of Aurora... to the snow of a forest. Cold and freezing, it felt relieved as it reached the end of it's journey. Laziness had struck it; and instead of finding the person it was to deliver the letter to, it simply dropped the letter onto the snow, beside some foot-marks. It was, after all, a little bird. It was stupid.

The letter had fallen where, a few minutes ago, Komachi Yukie and Seirei Sora were training with each other. The letter was rolled up in a scroll; tied with a weak paper ribbon. Inside, the contents said:

This letter is addressed to Seirei Sora.

Upon a quick, hasty decision made by by Aurora Village Council, the above has gained the position of YukiKage. The same shall be given the right to reside in Kage Quarters, and the right to be the head of Kyokukogakure. [etc, etc.]

P.S. That letter is dubbed English. xD

The letter may have some very good news; but would the recipient gain knowledge of its contents?

Last edited by Yakate on Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Colors.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Training ~ Part 1   Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:59 pm

My smile widened as I read the letter in my hands. It had randomly dropped in the snow and I picked it up to read it. The amounts of glee and joy that were expressed on my face directly were immeasurable. I was so happy.

"Yukie-chan! I've been made Kage of Aurora!!! Come on, we have to go back and check on it. If the Kage isn't there, the village is left unguarded."

So then I grabbed my stuff as she did the same and we headed off back to the Aurora village, at a quickened pace then last time, for the safety and sake of the Aurora could be in danger.
Back to top Go down
Komachi Yukie

Komachi Yukie

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Training ~ Part 1   Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:32 pm

She tilted her head to the side as Sora opened the letter. It was strange and unusual to get a letter at that time, especially when they're training. Well, she wouldn't exactly know since she barely knows anything about Sora and her past or even about who she was. While Sora was reading the letter, she saw a single flower beside her and she crouched down, looking at it. It looked just like the paper rose that her mother gave her, only real this time.

She was about to reach towards it when Sora suddenly shouted in excitement about her being the new appointed Kage of her village. Even Yukie was surprised and she stood up quickly.

"Huh..? Don't you think it's somewhat too much of a short notice?"

Before she can finish saying everything, Sora headed off with her stuff. Yukie then followed towards her and paused for a moment after a few steps. She looked back at the flower and then sighed, continuing on going towards the village of Aurora.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yukie's Training ~ Part 1   Yukie's Training ~ Part 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Yukie's Training ~ Part 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2