Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

Type : Blood
Elements : Bloodline:Lightning, Void Main:Fire, Earth, Wind Combonation:Sol

Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Empty
PostSubject: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:11 pm

We are in the woods which is 2 kilomiters in diameter packed full of trees and cover. There are bushes and rocks and boulders. Near the center of the woods there is a small pond with a stream leading from it to the outskirts of the woods. The Stream heads to the north in a upward position. with the pond being the end. there are some small cliffs in the woods to the south west of the territory. There is a small opening of short grass in the woods to the east approximatly 37 meters in diameter.

*Kaizeek enter the unmarked terretory in search of Seirei Sora. As He enters from the east side of the territory in search of her, he examins his surroundings with the utmost detail.*

*Kaizeek talks under his breath to himself.*

"Where could she be."

*Kaizeek is sadend.*

(OOC: Do you need more deatail for this territory?)
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:51 am

There the wind blew as a girl with pink hair had walked in. She dressed somewhat boyishly but that shouldn't be the assumption of all of her traits. Sh stood strong with a determined but playful look in her eyes and then smile softly as she spoke with a sturdy tone of voice. One that was unafraid.

"Do you seem to be looking for me..Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 am

*Kaizeek looked up at the girl standing before him.*

"Of course i am shouldnt you know this if you are asking?"

*Kaizeek walks up to her and bows to great her.*

"Hello there Seirei, how are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:07 am

A small chuckle was heard as he approached me and bowed. A smile was stuck on my face, my lips curving in that fashion of "not serious". I bowed back however and then met his gaze again.

"I'm fine, a pleasure to meet you though Kai, how are you, yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:13 am

* Kaizeek rises upright.*

"Im doing alright just wanderin looking for you."

*Kaizeek then sits down and pulls out his katana and starts to sharpen it with a whetstone.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:15 am

"Oh alright man. But there is one question that still dances in my mind, care to maybe tell me why you're looking for me? Hehe."

I blinked in wonder and watched as he began to sharpen his katana blade. It seemed like a nice blade to own, but not to be cut by. However speed was a good quality to have and one I had possessed, so hopefully I could get away in time enough not to see my own crimson fluid leak from my body. However I waited for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:23 am

*I look up at the woman before me.*

"Well i have matters to discuss with you. I want to know if you are truely capable of helpin our clan as a friend. In doing so i would like to request to spar with you. I will only deal subdualed damage to you if i use my blade that i promise. I will state flat rules of this battle. We will only use Taijutsu for the moment. If you insist on useing nin or genjutsu i will as well and add kenjutsu into the mix. Is this a deal you may refuse now if you so choose."

*I look back down at my katana to sharpen it.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:30 am

I thought about it for a moment, putting my hand to my chin. My gray blue eyes trekked to the sky, and then back to the ground. I looked back at Kai and then spoke my mind.

"A spar? Well now, I'll have you know I am perfectly capable of helping out your clan. But I have no problem in sparring you, my friend. However, with the sword, I hope you're fast enough to catch me. As a genin, I had Kazuki, one of the Sannin and Sages as my teacher, as well as Icisia-chan. I do not specialize in Taijutsu, so I insist on using Ninjutsu and Genjutsu if that is okay with you from the start? However, I think I can agree to your deal, excluding the Kenjutsu of course. Otherwise, this fight should be interesting."

I bent down and started undoing the weight straps that were hidden behind my clothing on my legs. Each of the weights I took off and held in my hands, then dropping them to the floor, them making a small hole where they landed. Then came the wrist cuffs, them falling atop the leg ones making the hole slightly more deep. I looked at him, now light as a feather.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:41 am

*Kazeek raises and puts his katana in its place upon his back.*

"So you dont want me to use my sword huh? I will agree to ninjutsu and Genjutsu tho i do not recall any of my genjutsu powers at this moment so i will not be able to use those."

*I smile and return to talking.*

"I cant say i wont use Taijutsu or Kenjutsu, beacause kenjutsu is my most skilled ability and taijutsu is well balanced with the others."

*I stare calmly into Seirei's eyes.*

"Well if your ready then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:47 am

"I am ready, we shall be friends after this I hope as well, correct?"

I readied myself in position and stared back calmly into his eyes as well. There was nothing but fiery determination between us at the moment. Although I was sure this was a friendly spar, competitive intentions were set and we both wanted to win. The desire to win was maybe greater than the loss, but in the end, it wouldn't quite matter. A moment of silence swept over the field and then I spoke once more, breaking its thunderous regime.

"Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:13 am

"Correct this is freindly."

*I then get into a ready possition to fight.*

"This will be fun."

*I smiled Brightly at the girl before me. and started to concentrate chakra into my hands.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:18 am

My eyes scanned over him, as he began to start, I grabbed a kunai putting it in my hands in case. I did not know what he was about to do, but I knew I had to be ready for anything. And so with that I began running around in circles at a speed alike to the speed of sound, but not quite as fast. It was true without my weights I was a lot faster than how I normally was with them on, I kept the kunai in my mouth by its handle and began to make handsigns as I kept running, then jumping up into the air behind him I hold the pose of the final handsign and smirk.

"Shikimori Art: Air burst!"

With that a sudden burst of air came rushing at Kai with a great force. It was not nearly enough to kill him, but the wind speeds were destructive enough to give some cuts to his arms and legs. But they were only epidural, nothing deeper. I then landed, flipping the kunai into my hands and getting away from Kai to wherever there was open space on this small field.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:59 am

*As she started to run i was amazed by the speed. She disapeared from my sight and as i heard her jump. It was too late a quick rush of air had hit me scratching up my arms and legs.*

"Damn your fast. I guess ill have to take this one step higher."

*He Pushed forward with speed and precision heading towards Seirei not quite as fast as she was. I still managed to move in on the target with high speed enough to close the gapp in seconds.*

"Here we go Seirei."

*As I began running as her I jumped when in range, swinging my leg at her with high speed and percision. Readying to counter her block or dodge with another as if spinning in mid air.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:42 pm

"Thanks. I use the weights to enhance my muscles and my speed, so when I take them off I get even faster. It's a secret to my old sensei's training. And you're pretty fast yourself."

I was smiling but had barely enough time to react till he burst forward towards me with high speeds as well. His attacks were quick and I had to think in my feet in trying to dodge them. Luckily I dodged the first, but I had to block the second, otherwise, I would have been hit. However it seemed he had a line of counters for when I blocked and whatever he was planning to do once I blocked, had been successful.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:00 pm

*Kaizeek landed on his feet and on hand touching the ground as he fell from his attack.*

"Nice manuvers Seirei. This might be interesting accualy."

*I smile and stand upright in hopes you dont attack as i rise for i am infront of you.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 pm

I landed on my feet on the ground as well and smiled.

"Yes, quite interesting definitely."

When I landed it seemed like I was about to bow as I had landed with two of my fingers in an upright position. In fact, when I landed I did bow, making believe I was honoring this battle for what an opportunity it was when suddenly the atmosphere seemed to change. It appeared for a moment that Kai and I had been transported to the surface of the sun. Within a few seconds Kai began to feel the intense heat of the sun burning his skin, although nothing was really happening to me. I smirked and watched him burn and if possible drop his weapon. In which case, I walked over and took. Within a few moments this jutsu would be over.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:21 am

(OOC: my Katana is on my back Remember lol its ok tho mistakes are made occasionally.)

*Kaizeek is starting to realize as he is suddenly seemingly transported to the suns surface that this must not be possible. If she isnt burning as well it must be a Genjutsu. He then speaks under his breath.*

"Genjutsu damnit."

*Kaizeek attepts to release his chakra as he learned form his training when he was younger to escape Genjutsu hoping this will work.*

"If you wanna use these abilities then your in for a new issue. I appoligize seirei."

*As feels the burning pain and starts to sweat. Thinking to himself i hope this is Genjutsu.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:11 am

(OOC: I apologize. Ignore that then.)

I smirked as he was now feeling the heating intensity of the temperatures of the sun. However, this was not affecting his body in anyway shape of form, it just "looked" like it was burning him. Typical genjutsu. As he tried to release it, it didn't work at first but then having my chakra and his in the same attack, had cut it short. And more or less reduced some of the more fatal damage it could have done. Seeing that he was now free, I stood there regaining a strong stance, ready for anything.

"I used to be a real prankster when I was younger, a troublemaker if you will. So I quite enjoy Genjutsu, and that is why it is my favorite thing to use. It just makes everything more interesting. However, I must say, good job of escaping it."

No sarcasm was present in my voice's tone. It always sincere and then a small smile replaced the smirk to tell him that I was only speaking the truthful opinion on my mind. I awaited his next move.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:33 am

*I smiled with resentment.*

"Well I guess ill show you why i love the sun so much then Seirei. If you can avoind this i give you props. Good Luck Seirei. Solar Flare Jutsu!"

*Kaizeek uses his Solar Flare Jutsu. (Solar Flare is an A rank jutsu using a hightened form of the fire element called Sol or sun. This jutsu Effects a large area with emense heat burning everything it touches and setting it ablaze. The Flare is so bright that it may have a chance to blind the opponents in the area for the user is immune to this light. He must close his eyes upon activation of suffer permenant blindness for being so close to the light. as if staring directly into the sun. The Jutsu is a large area attack and extreamly hard to avoid.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:46 am

"SOLAR WHAA-?"

By the way he was concentrating I could tell this was going to be a big attack. Certainly one that was going to be hard to avoid. But I didn't wanna be burnt to bits either. I had no time to think, quick witted thoughts of thinking on my feet had to come to my brain.. and FAST. The fire began to spread, it so bright, forcing me to close my eyes. And then I panicked, doing the only thing I could possibly think of doing. I jumped up into the air to avoid the surrounding flames about me. Had I successfully dodged it? I was in the air and everything, even time seemed to slow down for a moment, opening my eyes once I felt the air ruffling my clothes. Now, if I took out Kai would the attack stop? Worth a try.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:09 pm

*Kaizeek puts in the finishing touch and stops the jutsu opening his eyes to see what he had done. He noticed Seirei wasnt in front of him any longer. Thinking to himself: "Could i have obliterated her? No that wouldnt be possible. Was it a clone? No i think i would have noticed. Maybe she ran or dodged when i wasnt looking." He looks about in a fast manor in every direction. As he looks up he sees a figure above him and realizes her leg is on fire. "She must have jumped as i was useing my jutsu. At least she survived." This was unexpected. "As she jumped i must have caught her with the top of the flames." For this is the only explenation he could think of.*

"ARE YOU OK SEIREI YOU LOOK PRETTY HOT UP THERE LITERALLY! LOOK AT YOUR LEG!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:12 pm

I smirked that I had successfully dodged the technique. I was up in the air and I thought that all was well and good. He called off the technique and I thought that now was my time to strike, but before I could do so, he called out to me something about looking hot. And then I felt a warm sensation on my leg. OH NO it was on fire. I immediately jumped down and surged chakra to my hands.

"Shikimori Ninjutsu Art: Air Burst!"

With the quick burst of air that came out, the fire was put out and I sighed in relief.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:06 pm

*Kaizeek smiled.*

"You know you are definetly worth it lol you can be a wounderful asset for the sedo clan. I am glad ur on board. With that being said would you like to end this fight or continue it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:59 pm

"Let's end it, thanks Kai, it was fun while it lasted."

I smiled and panted from the exhilarating last event that just took place. I nodded in agreement, if he thinks I was good enough, I was glad to be.
Back to top Go down
Kaizeek Sêdo
Kage
Kage
Kaizeek Sêdo

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:19 pm

*Kai smiles. "Thanks for the battle ill see ya around k." he heads home.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)   Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Kaizeek vs Seirei (unofficial battle)
Page 1 of 1