Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert

The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Empty
PostSubject: The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting]   The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:17 pm

Background Description:
Spoiler:

Elements: Darkness

Bloodline: Dark Essence Removal
  1. What is Dark Essence Removal?
    The Dark Essence Removal Bloodline is not a KKG but rather a trait given to those in the clan. Because its not a KKG its freely given to those who past the tests needed to get into the clan. However that does not mean that the traits are easily copied. The Dark Essence Removal Bloodline is bestowed upon the members of the clan by the god of death, Shinigami, in service to "reap" essence, otherwise known as souls from those of the mortal plain. The souls do not matter though the darker the soul the stronger the user will be after as explained in the next portion.

Part 1: Darkness Release
    Darkness Release was given to the members of the clan by the dark god as a sort of joke from the Shinigami. Given the power to command the darkness itself, the most advanced members of the clan can create weapons, demons, summons, seals, even teleport in the daylight. Those who are just starting out usually have to wait till the nighttime around a new moon to practice their art, or rather use a pitch black room. The users of Darkness Release usually have a strong aversion to sunlight and will often times wrap themselves complete in cloaks, scrawls, long gloves, and ankle low pants.

Because of their aversion to light many also operate at night though some can come out in the day with constant remediation. The entire scope of the powers of the Darkness Release haven't been completely confirmed though it is said that fighting a darkness user at night is considered suicide to most unless the darkness user is a novice. With that said it is recommended to avoid a confirmed darkness user at night unless you have no other choice but to confront them.

Essence Removal
    Like their god, the members of this clan are allowed to remove the essence from another person's body through the process of killing them. This usually leads to the members of the clan being called bloodthirsty for their need to find stronger or darker souls to reap. However it is also known that a member of the clan can be driven crazy if they reap a soul stronger than their will leading the soul to take over. This is called a crossover. Not to be mistaken with hollowfication in bleach, a crossover is a complete takeover of the previously reaped soul, giving the killed person the body of the person who reaped them and sending the person who killed them in their place. This process is usually completed in the first few moments of a reaping. Because of this most younger Konpaku aren't allowed to reap other humans until they have first learned to strengthen their willpower.

As stated above an essence can only be removed after the person is killed, however if the essence is not removed immediately the essence will escape on to heaven on its on. Essence can only be gathered through the use of the soul gathering technique or the mass soul gathering technique. Any other way is forbidden and will result in the user having their soul stripped by the shinigami directly. All Essence gatherer's carry a Scythe or Blade that transforms into a Scythe.

2. How is it applied to the user?
    By term the users of the bloodline can almost always be identified by their dark clothing, or Scythe. Because of this most people learn to avoid a Konpaku because of the myth that a spotting a darkness user will result in a close loved one dying. However that is not completely true unless the family member does something to get killed anyway, however that has not been confirmed. Most Konpaku do not marry because of their profession, however if they do and a child is produced, the child will not have the traits until they have passed the trials needed to become a Konpaku. Also because the Konpaku is not a complete clan but mainly a cult of people, those in the clan usually keep their original name and instead adopt clan titles.

Extras:
Clan Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting]   The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:52 am

Your clan is very creative, imaginative, and original, I guess. The Clan History is flawless in my opinion, so I won't ask you to do anything about it. Some points about it I'd like to discuss if I meet you personally, but not now.

Your clan derives it's power by capturing the essence of people, i.e. souls. But where do the souls go after you catch them? Shinigami is, according to you, the God of Death. By capturing an essence of a being, you can't just trade it for more power. You either send it to Shinigami, letting him do what he wishes with it; let it share the same vessel as you, which would result in dual personality (Or even more if you capture more souls). You can imbue a soul into a non-living vessel, allowing the vessel to move if it can, or even contact you. Or simply, you can let the soul go to heaven; that in itself could cause Shinigami to help the member. Or do you simply kill the essences in total? That's not really Essence Gathering, to put it in the terms you gave us.

You mentioned that a soul can crossover into the reaper's body. That falls into the capturing I mentioned; letting it share the same vessel as you. For now, I'll assume that's what you meant.

The way you worded Darkness Release reminds me greatly of Shadow's Chaos Control (From Sonic the Hedgehog). But you make it seem far too overpowered. You can transport yourself... in the daylight? In exchange for an overpowered clan, you could make all clan members unable to bear sunlight, or light of any sort. Being able to summon seals, demons, weapons and all that is just... too strong. D:

Or, if you don't want to have an aversion to light, you could reduce your power of darkness release. You could leave it simply at techniques instead of summoning demons, and creating weapons. It should be a Style similar to Fire Style, or Wind Style for example; nothing except techniques.

You can summon; summon creatures from their summoning worlds. That's how it works in Naruto, and that's how it should keep working. You could even summon creatures from Shinigami's world; provided you are capable of summoning and controlling them. Remember, no matter how creatively acceptable your clan is, it has to have limits.

Honestly, I really like your clan. It's cool. But people wouldn't like to RP with characters of this clan, because it'd be near impossible to beat members of this clan. Seriously. xD

I haven't had time to look over the clan jutsus, so for now, deal with the current issues.

Thank you. <3
Back to top Go down
Bente Adelbert

Bente Adelbert

PostSubject: Re: The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting]   The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:00 am

Yo Yakate, I got some answers to some of the things you've said. Anyway I've had this conversation before Laughing believe it or not, and it was actually explained but I'll explain it again. Darkness users can't teleport per say, but thats just part of the bigger answer. I was just giving like random examples of what it could possibly do and while describing teleport happened to be the best word to use at the time, sorry. Anyway the Konpaku do have a strong aversion to light as it was stated here:

The users of Darkness Release usually have a strong aversion to sunlight and will often times wrap themselves complete in cloaks, scrawls, long gloves, and ankle low pants.

Because of their aversion to light many also operate at night though some can come out in the day with constant remediation.

Obviously this makes it easy to recognize a darkness user if you know what they are, though most people would obviously just ignore these facts because they are oblivious. And I said Create not summon Laughing. :

Given the power to command the darkness itself, the most advanced members of the clan can create weapons, demons, summons, seals, even teleport in the daylight.

And thats only advanced users, obviously if your just starting out you won't be able to do these things because you'll have to learn how to do it first.

And its really not that hard to beat us in...daylight...but at night of course your in our realm, so watch out. I've RP'd with people using this clan and they've commented that its well thought out and while a challenge, not terribly hard to fight against.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting]   The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:45 am

Oh alright. x3 Accepted, then. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting]   The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Konpaku [Read Fully before Commenting]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives Pre 2012 :: Registration Archives-
Jump to: