Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Neo Yurizaki W.I.P -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Neo Yurizaki W.I.P -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Neo Yurizaki W.I.P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Yurizaki
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Neo Yurizaki

Type : Rouge
Elements : Fire, Lightning,Wind

Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Empty
PostSubject: Neo Yurizaki W.I.P   Neo Yurizaki W.I.P Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:25 pm

Yurizaki,Neo

General Information
Name:Neo Yurizaki

Nickname:Static Sage

Body Type: Alitle taller and ripped having mass amounts of muscle tonned so well he looks almost just skinny!

General Appearance: Neo has changing eye color depending on his mood!It is naturally a hazzy purple color, but if he gets mad it turns to a really bright baby blue along with his hair going into a spikey blond hair style even tho his hair naturally jet black and is like a bed head hair stlye.When using his Raikou Shintekigan, his eyes turn a bright yellow greenish color. When he gets to that point of being mad he will also get alittle pailer even tho his blood is moving fast throught his veins with an accelerated rate of adrenaline.He wears a long black coat that goes down to his ankles with many kunai hidden throught out the whole thing.He wears a white long sleeve "school boy" shirt that is left open with a black vest under that, he has black straight jeans that are deffinatly not tight but not too baggy with a leather rope holding his pants up.His boots are thick leather with a 1/2 inch of titanium lining the whole thing with sheet on the bottom with little spikes on the bottom, along with gloves with the fingers cut off with a piece of metal on the top part of the actual hand.Neo has a very large tatoo on his back along with two on his wrist.There are also two very similiar tatoos on all 4 sides of his abdomen.

Personality:Neo is a driven young man to show his clan is one to be known and feared. He is usally a cool headed and can size up a situation type of a person. He is cocky, and walks wit hhis chest out and always has his guard up. But there is a really terrifying side to Neo.If Neo gets mad he seems to just turn into a total different person that has unimaginal brute force and speed that would rival anyone's. It looks like his body is takin over and is incased in lightning giving him crazy amount of speed and strenght.

Other:

Height:5' 10''
Weight:163

Likes:strong apponents, talented woman, little "sisters", scared cats, rain of blood

Dislikes: at least five

~Bio~
Long long ago, before the discovery of jutsus, the land was filled with ninjas, fighters , and samurais. The only two main fighting styles were Kenjutsu (Weapon Combat) and Taijutsu (Martial Arts). The Sage of the Six Paths was said to be the legendary figure who founded the ninja world and was the creator and first user of modern ninjutsu, essentially making him the first shinobi in the modern context of the term. The Sage was a priest who appeared long ago in an age of endless war. He was the first to explain the truth about chakra and tried to use his power and wisdom to lead the world to peace instead of war.The Sage travelled throughout the world, spreading his ideas and religion, the Shinobi Sect ,which eventually came to be known as ninjutsu. Many people learned from the Sage, but others rebelled against the use of ninjutsu. Soon the whole world was in war once again. The Sage was wised and decieded to have each nation send there best Shinobi to battle to the death for the strongest belief. Over one hundred shinobi from from each sides of of the world came to fight. The area where they fought was now known as Shi no Mori.( Forest of Death).The Sage of the Six Paths watched over the battle waiting for the last two surviving shinobi. One was named Nagato Pein and the other was known as Saru Yurizaki. The Sage wanted to award these two shinobi instead of just haveing one side win. He wished to tell the people that both sides were evenly matched. In doing so the two sides would re-unit with each other and the Sage may finally obtain peace. Saru and Nagato agreed with the Sages vision peacefully. The Sage awards the two ninja with enhaced eye bloodlines. The rinengan, eyes to acess the six paths, was awarded Nagota Pein and the Shintekigan eyes to Saru Yurizaki. On his deathbed, the Sage entrusted his strength, dream and legacy to two brothers.
Centuries later, the Rinnegan itself would resurface in Nagato. Jiraiya believed that the Sage could have somehow been "reborn" as Nagato in the present era. Nagato himself, however, admitted that his own power paled in comparison to that of the Sage. Saru Yurizaki has yet to show himself to the world. Saru obtained more then just eyes he was wiser as well. The word "shinteki"gan means eyes of "mental, psychological, physical strength". Saru knew that the world wasn't ready for the shintekigan and didn't reveal the clan of the Yurizaki.The deal of the sage was to never return to the village from whiched they came. As if Saru Yurizaki and Nagato Pein never existed. Shortly after Nagato dissapeared and Saru wasn't at all worried about returnning home since he helped build the Blood village what it was, he left. Saru Yurizaki was an assassin and mercenary so he had no home. Saru simply had a great reputation in the village that he was in and was paid to go assist in the war. Saru simpley became an outlaw and changed his over all image as his name stood the same since no one actually knew him. Over the years Saru studied the art of his eyes. Saru then impregnanted a young shinobi woman of a unknown backround, but before she could give birth naturally he ripped the baby out of her. He was named Neo Yurizaki as it was saw that the baby was more like his dad then anything, and inheritied all his doujutsu. He studied under his and learned all his ninjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, and Fūinjutsu. After Neo taught he had learned all he could, while his father was sleeping, he slit his throath and took out his eyes and took them with him. After Neo burned his father's body with a intense fire that disinagrated the entire body. Neo belived the yurizaki was too great to be kept behind the scenes of the world and wanted to bring it out into the open. Neo is now a rouge after a short time in the mystery Village and unknow circumstances hapened and he left roaming the world as a rouge! He consideres everyone lesser then him and never really truly goes all out but can still size up a situation! But Neo has a unknow power aswell that is rumored to be the work of his father, when Neo gets mad his apperence changes and so does his personality, is suppossedly becaue the original Lightning Sage was sealed into Neo's body and gives him some chakra, but when the massive adrenlines starts to circulate the sage's soul pushes Neo's out the way and takes over the body!

Neo when hte Lightning sage takes over:

Photobucket

Ninja Information
Village:Rouge

Elements:Lightning, Fire, Wind

Jutsu:To be posted

Bloodline:Raikou Shintekigan

Clan:Yurizaki

Personal Information
Habits: at least three

Weaknesses: at least five

Strengths:Speed, lightning,