Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Katsuki Nara [Done] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Katsuki Nara [Done] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Katsuki Nara [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Katsuki Nara

Katsuki Nara

Type : Aurora
Elements : Ice, Earth

Katsuki Nara [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Katsuki Nara [Done]   Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 pm

General Information
Name:Katsuki Nara

Body Type:Skiny

General Appearance:long strait blackish, brownish, red hair, greenish blue eyes, and has a tattoo on right sholder. she usaly wears a black tank top, and denim short shorts, wears black leather gloves, and a belt where she keeps her guns.

Personality:Katsuki is a powerful, intelagent, charming sole. she will always be willing to help when she is needed. (if shes not feeling lazy that is). She may not look friendly but when you get to know her she can be kind at heart. she has defeted more then a few jonins in here time. she is more powerful then eny jounin out there. she dose not like war, because of some that happened when she was young, but will always be willing to fight when the need comes. she is faster stronger and more intellagent, then most genin. dont underestimate a her, she can quite vilent. she wants power and nothing more.

Height:5'8
Weight:113

Dislikes:Mean people, Evil things, Sweet thing, unicorns, rainbows, and flowers

~Bio~

Ninja Information
Village:Yukigakure

Elements:Ice, Earth, Fire

Jutsu:Frog Conversion Technique, Shadow Clone Technique, Shadow Mirror Body Change Method, Shadow Neck Bind Technique, Shadow Imitation Technique, Shadow Imitation Shuriken Technique, Shadow Sewing, Shadow Shuriken Technique, Shadow Gathering Technique,

Bloodline:Nara

Clan:Nara

Personal Information:

Growing up:
Katsuki has been raised by her brother ever senice her parents died. her mom died when she was born, and her dad died on mission later on. she was happy growing up in her little house with her brother. but when she turned 8 all hell broke lose. she lost her brother and her home the reason she did not know of. she has lived with her grandpatents ever sence. they had told her that he died in a forest fire, but she soon found out that it was on a mission. then about a year later the sound came and stole her grang parents away from her, for a reason she just cant put her finger on. she has had to live with two horrific memories ever since.

The Present:
To this day she has lives with her dog in Yukigakure. she spends most of her time training day-in and day-out with him. she gets stronger and stronger but she never thinks shes strong enof. she cant aford to give up now its to late to turn back. she can only hope that one day she will be able to avenge her grandparents for what the sound did to them.
Habits:[/b]Lazy,

Weaknesses:Bad memorys, Katsuki has increased integent and is vary strong but can be vary lazy at some points. she will even fight just to not go one a mission. she usually wont take a mission unless its absolutly necessary. Though this may be stupid she really dosent care.
(strange flaw)If her dog is in trouble she will give her life to save him. no matter what the situation is. though this is vary dangorus her dog is of the most importance to her. he is the only family she has left.

Strengths:Super fast, vary intellegent, alot of wisdome,

Fears:Reliving her worst moments, her dog dying,

Last edited by Katsuki Nara on Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Katsuki Nara [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katsuki Nara [Done]   Katsuki Nara [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:38 pm

Specify your jutsus please. And we don't have a Yukigakure; we have Kyokukogakure, i.e. Village hidden under the Aurora. Also, chuunin shouldn't have more than two elements. And you could at least name your dog if it means so much to you. D:

Your weight needs a unit, lbs or kg? Appearance needs elaborating; you're a girl, think fashion. Every little detail is a plus point in our books.

Btw, just in case, I'm a mod. o_o Don't shout at me cuz you think I'm being rude, I'm just doing my job.
Back to top Go down

Katsuki Nara [Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: