Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Misty Lake~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:06 am

Mari would flinch as she hear's these people call her by her old name as she would rise up to look into her very own sister's eyes. 'So the rumors are true.. you still are alive.' Mari would say towards her as she would look past the man who gave a shock look as if he couldn't believe this bijuu was still alive. She would crack her neck and walk towards a table. 'by the way, please call me Mari now. I took on that name after you had, die sister.' Not blinking she would order up a bowl of ramen and some sweet tea as she would close her eyes folding her hands under her chin.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:11 pm

((haha for the pure interesting turn out of a family Reunion...enter Kimiko satsukari! like i said until i find its time to make her her own account I'll be RPing her as a NPC from this one))

Kimiko, the only daughter of the newly deceased Ryuu Satsukari walked up behind Sora and pulled on her shirt. "Um..aunty...who's that?" she said pointing to Mari. her shoulder leangth brown hair blowing around and her large dark eyes staring questioningly at Mari who unknown to her was also her aunt. Even at first glance a person could tell that besides for her hair color and the fact that her eyes had color in them she looked almost exactly like her father. She also had his chakra cross around her neck and the large black panther known as kuroneko stood quietly by her along with her baby wolf named Amaya.
Back to top Go down
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 pm

OOC: Quite the interesting turn out this topic has. Well, do we need to establish a "posting order"?

I stared back into Mari's eyes as well as she had mine. She seemed to be shocked at my presence before her. And she could tell just by the look on my face and in my eyes that I, indeed, was Sora, not a fake. She seemed to not change her facial expression but inside, I knew she was happy for me. Rumors...? What rumors?

"Rumors? ... Well I guess there should be because of my walking around this place when I was killed here in one of the streets, it's not a surprise to me that there should be rumors. I know you changed your name Mari, but can't I at least have the decency of calling my own sister by her old name? And besides, I think it suits you better."

As soon as I had finished talking to Mari, I felt a tugging at my shirt and I looked down to see Ryuu's daughter. Then she spoke, "Um...aunty... who's that?". I turned to her and smiled warmly, picking her up to hold her in my arms and talk with her at eye-level. I was rather tall.

"This may come as a shock to you, Kimiko, but she is also your aunt. She is my twin sister. You wouldn't expect it to be true because we don't look identical, but it is we're fraternal twins, but we do have a lot of resemblances to each other. She and I are Ryuu's little sisters. And don't worry she would never hurt you. I'm glad I had the chance to finally introduce you two to each other. Also, you can just call me Sora, okay Kimi?"

I smiled softly toward Kimiko taking one hand to lightly poke her nose. And then returning that gaze back to Mari for a moment.

"Yo sis, this is Ryuu's daughter Kimiko, and well.. why don't you introduce yourself to her?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:49 pm

So... that was Ryuu's child? I have heard of him before.. he was a great mastermind of evil and a plotter of sin, my kind of guy. I held only the highest respect for him in the noblest honor. However, he had recently passed on as I have heard from many others in this decrepit town, I don't even know what I was lingering on here.. there was nothing for me. And then I remember, Sora. Yes, that is the reason why I am here. Intimidation. Fear. And overall hate. Let's see if I can't get her nerves working on me.

Wait a minute?! She's his sister...? That is a twist upon not only reality but of life as I have known it to be. How could the greatest darkness that ever walked this Earth have a sister whom was all light and fun and bouncy all the time? I do not know even "know" the meanings of those words and yet they come across my mind when I think of Sora. She makes me sick, maybe... just maybe... hm, that girl Kimiko looks interesting as a subject. I deem I shall make Sora my new pray and Kimiko my adversary. How? Simple, outwit the trickster... as she likes to be viewed. Or perhaps a simple-minded simpleton, I think that works much better.

"Well... it is a "pleasure" to have been here in the presences of all these people."

While saying this, the man whom was blatantly and coldly staring at me, I stared right back with no hesistation, no fear. No sign of anything in my eyes but cold, dead, apathy. As well as some pain. But, they held a stare that could intimidate even the biggest of things, or so I thought. My eyes then left his and I got, beginning to walk away from this scene, but I stopped midway.

"Cute kid..."

I softly spoke as I walked away, with a hidden smirk on my face. That was a victory, in my eyes at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:01 pm

"Gah, she's makes me so angry. Cute kid? Who does she think she is? Does she think she can honestly defeat me or kill me? I was killed once and I'm never going back, that was a living hell. Seeing your friends and family everyday and knowing you can't touch them, protect them, help them in any way... it sucks. And the worst part was not being able to pull pranks while in that necklace!

Had my composure grown? It must have, otherwise I would not have ignored her and awaited the next time we meet to perhaps do something. I would have fought her and injured her badly on the spot if I did not mature. And chances are she'd land more hits on me than I would on her but by some miracle, I'd win. That was the thing about me, somehow I always seemed to pull through. Anyway, I would protect everyone with the power I had newly obtained. I was a Kage, am a Kage, I should be able to protect those whom I care for. But, she's gone and so is my anger, when she comes back, so will my guard.

OOC: Now that Ayaka's out of the picture. Things got simpler. I say we do this, after this post: Mari, Ochita, Crowe and then Me. Fair? So we don't have all this confusion.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 am

After the one girl who she recognize but never spoke to left the room Sora would come up towards the other girl that was there as she glances at Sora asking her who I was. A aunt, when did Ryuu have a kid? She would blink as she rubs her eyes and stares at the kid before speaking. "Hi there Kimiko, I am Mari. Pleasure to meet you at last." She would glance at sister she didn't have much time left as she would check the time. It was soon going be time to meet Kazuki as she clears her throat.

"I have a piece of news to share with you everyone thats here. Its involving me stepping out of the village for awhile as I am going back to training again as I need to seek out a old friend of mine about a piece of old business I need to return to. No not Kazuki Sora but he will be companying me as I go to to do so."

Last edited by Mari Shikimori on Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Kimiko looked up at Mari with a slight twinge of darkness in her eyes. "Its nice to meet you too aunty.." she said with a slight smile as she fingered the cross around her neck that had once belonged to her father.
Back to top Go down
Crowe

Crowe

Type : aurora
Elements : dark, lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:17 pm

"Well now this is a rather interesting turn of events." I relax after that strange cold girl removed herself from the room. Then I turned to everyone else and said, "and this little lady over here is a bit of a surprise I never knew nor expect my old boss to have a child. Well it's nice to meet u." I went to the counter and paid for the ramen Seirei and I had just finished. When I returned I said, "Well Seirei you all seem to have some catching up so I think I shall take my leave now. This is good bye, for now I suppose unless there is some other business you'd like to discuss with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:32 pm

I looked to Crowe as he seemed to stand up to take his leave. I nodded to him with a smile, still handling Kimiko in my arms.

"Alright Crowe, take it easy. It was nice seeing you again."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:25 am

After the one other fellow that was apart of my brothers organization had left as well she would just close her eye's as silence consumes the room. Mari was just waiting for something to happen was all as she would just stare at the girl in her sisters arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misty Lake~   The Misty Lake~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Misty Lake~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2