Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenza Shikimori
Genin
Genin
Kenza Shikimori

A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Empty
PostSubject: A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza)   A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:44 am

Kenza couldn't belive that his dad had set him up with Mari. He was now akwardly standing here waiting outside a resturant waiting for his date to show up. He repetively glanced at his watch making sure that he wasn't late. He was wearing a nice dress shirt and some nice jeans with sneakers. He also sported his favorite hat and headband underneath as he stood there waiting.

Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza)   A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:50 am

Mari would take one last look at home before she left walking towards the restaurant in a blood red dress that she own her cloak still swishing around her. She never left it, it was a value item to her. Kazuki wanted her to go on a date with his son as she would blush at that thought wondering what exactly put Kazuki up towards these tricks. She would near the resturant as her hair was in wavy curl's that shine her deep purple colors out towards anyone who seen her. Seeing Kenza at the door as she would walk up him Mari would smile sightly as she says, "Good evening Kenza" Before smiling as she would hold her arm out to him waiting for him to walk her inside so this date could start.
Back to top Go down
Kenza Shikimori
Genin
Genin
Kenza Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza)   A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:02 pm

Kenza nervously walked up to her intertwining his arm with hers as he walks her into the resturant. It was an average family resturant not to expensive but not a cheap place to eat either. The sight of families enjoying a warm meal and stories about their day brought upon a relaxing atmosphere that seemed to calm the two warriors.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

PostSubject: Re: A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza)   A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:06 am

Glancing back at Kenza as they would wander into the resturant together she would glance at families and a few others sitting at different tables as some of the drifts of the conversations comes towards her ears as she would smile at the tales. Soon they would be lead towards a table that was surrounded by a booth as she would grin. Mari would have to admit that this was sort of fun to go on a date again as she would glance at Kenza smiling sightly before she would sit down as she untwist her arm from his as Mari would wait for him to join her at the booth. Reaching for a menu she would glance over at Kenza again saying something sweet for a change, "Kenza thank you for taking me out, even if your dad force us up towards doing this.." She would say as she would soon hide herself in the menu trying to decided what to buy.
Back to top Go down
Kenza Shikimori
Genin
Genin
Kenza Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza)   A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:59 pm

"Well dad may have put us up to it but it dosn't entirely mean we can't try to have a good time right? I mean that is what is suppose to happen on a date if I am correct." He stated trying to sound as professional as possible. Little did he know that his idea of professionalism was to copy off his father's manerisms.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Type : Sand wanderer {House of Life}
Elements : Suiton

PostSubject: Re: A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza)   A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:13 am

{Posting from my other account...}

Mari would nod as she listen to Kezna words smiling as she would continue to glance around at the other crowds enjoying the light music in the background of the voices. It was the perfect place to be she would admit as she continue to look over the menu at the food choices they had for all them to choose from. "So Kenza, what are you going to get to eat? I can't exactly make up my mind about anything but having sweet tea." Mari would tell him this as she would smile about her drink choice. It was mainly the only tea she would have to drink really as she would chuckle sightly about that knowing that if anyone ever had lunch or dinner with them ,they would always find out about her being a frantic over sweet tea. It was very addictive towards her.
Back to top Go down
Kenza Shikimori
Genin
Genin
Kenza Shikimori

PostSubject: Re: A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza)   A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:01 pm

"You sound a little like my dad. Always facinated with his tea." Kenza stated rolling his eyes. He would then glance at the menu wondering what to get.

"I will just take some breadsticks as a diner instead of an appetizer." He stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza)   A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza) Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A Date!? (private rp Mari and Kenza)
Page 1 of 1