Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Empty
PostSubject: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Kazuki had been traveling with Shimo now for a short time as they were off to find a better place to train. As much as he did love the Aurora village he worked better in woodland areas since trees offered to be the best training equipment. So once they got deep enough into the forest so that no one would notice them the two stopped.

"Alright before we start tell me your strengths and weaknesses"
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:18 pm

Shimo had been fallowing her new teacher silently for quite some time. When Kazuki asked for her strengths and weaknesses she began to think. "Well lets see..I've been using a sword since the age of eight..i have enough strength to carry Samehada around with me all day long without tiring as well as being able to lift and use it in battle with ease..my skill with water jutsu is above average for my age and rank...as well as i have the abilities of both of my forefathers being able to change my body mass into water and temporarily fuse with samehada..however my own chakra depletes quickly do to over use which makes me tire quickly unless i can continue to absorb chakra using Samehada.." she said listing what she could think of at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Kazuki would smirk hearing this. The man had obtained his legendary status for creating a way to increase chakra pools in half the time it normally took. However the training was excrutiating.

"Well I got some good news. My specialty in training is to increase physical strength and speed as well as the amount of chakra a person possesses. Here is the deal though. Throughout this training I forbid you from using samehada's chakra absorbing capabilities unless we are fighting against other enemies. I am working to developing your chakra so we dont need any outside help. So here put these on." Kazuki stated pulling a scroll out as he quickly did handsigns summoning several paper tags and what appeared to be ankle and wrist weights.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Shimo nodded and did as was asked of her placing the things on her wrist's and ankle's. "Oh and i need to stay well hydrated or i begin to tire...oh and if that's the case i should not be using Samehada on human targets at all while training because it naturally just absorbs chakra.." She stated
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:37 pm

"Your not going to be using Samehada at all while me and you are training individually. However I will allow you to use it if we have to fight others. Now as for the weights and seals you just put on. Kai!" He shouted making a hand sign as she falls over onto the ground from the heaviness of the newly added weights. As she would attempt to dig into her chakra reserves to help her stand up she would also notice that it would be incredibly difficult to bring out her chakra.

"I have increased the weight on your arms and legs to about 100 lbs a piece. You also now have 75% of your chakra sealed with those tags you have placed upon yourself. When you are able to freely move with these weights and freely draw enough chakra to use your jutsu I will increase the intensity. Then by the end of your training both your physical ablities and your chakra control as well as chakra pools will be increased dramatically." He stated.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:22 pm

Shimo nodded as she was on the ground she attempted to stand up but only managed to get up on her knees. "This...is..going..to be...a pain.." she said growling slightly for the first time revealing her sharp pointed teeth. As she continued to push herself until she managed to stand up and remove Samehada from his back which lighted his load quite a bit. "Thats..easier.." she said with a smile as she began to slowly walk around.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:30 pm

"Good now to begin. See that tree over there? I want you to do this exercise until you can do it right." Kazuki stated walking over to a large tree. He punched the trunk causing several leaves to start falling to the ground. He would then jump into the air and quickly catch all of them before falling to the ground.

"Once you do this then I will make your weights heavier."
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:02 pm

Shimo slowly made her way to the tree, once she reached it she leaned against it for a moment in order to catch her breath. "You know Kazuki-sama...this is...a pain.." she said trying to get her breath back. She then took a step back and punched the tree trunk with all the strength she could gather. She smiled as she saw eight leaves fall from the tree, she then took a half a second to muster up the strength to collect the leaves before they touched the ground, however she was only able to grab two of them. "That...was...hard.." she said completely out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Kazuki sat over a few feet away as he tossed a water bottle over to her. He was happily eating an apple he had just picked as he enjoyed the sounds of nature and the sight of iron will clashing against impossible odds.

"Now will you quit and turn your back to this training? Or will you push yourself past your limit to finish this task? If you choose the latter I have no doubt that by the time you finish training under me you will be strong enough to accomplish your goal." Kazuki stated crushing the apple in his hand.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:15 pm

When Shimo heard the sound of the water swishing around in the bottle fly through the air her eyes snapped open again pure white looking much like a shark about to enter a feeding frenzy "water" she growl whispered as she caught it in the air as it flew and drank the whole bottle down in a few gulps. "I refuse to give up...If i give up then i will never get to my goal of recreating the swordsmen.." she said with a small amount of anger in her voice. "I just need to rest for a second.." she said as she took a breath.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:20 pm

Kazuki laughed to himself smiling about the determination he was seeing in such a unique individual. So in order to give her a glimpse of what the fruits of her training had in store he decided to take off his restraints.

Standing up kazuki walked over to his student and smiled at her.

"This is 25% of my chakra" He jumped back a few feet ripping the seals off of his arms as a wave of chakra exploded out everywhere. The stream nearby created a huge wave crashing onto the shore. Trees were litterally ripped out of the ground and because of Shimo's weights she stayed firmly onto the ground. The earth crumbled and cracked as massive boulders split down the middle before shattering completely under the pressure of the chakra being released. After a little while more Kazuki placed two new seals on his arms as everything returned back to normal as he stood there smiling at his student.

"This is what I can offer you"
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:31 pm

Shim stood in fear for a moment as she saw the power of Kazuki when he wasn't even at full power. "Are you serious..? That's only a portion of your power..?" she said as she attempted to stand back up, which took a while but she was finally able to stand up by leaning on the tree.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:33 pm

"Yes and you can have this too but it all starts with grabbing all those leaves" Kazuki stated smiling.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:51 pm

Shimo nodded and took a half of a step back from the tree pausing a moment mustering up the energy to do this again and trying to draw out some of her chakra in order to help, even if it was just a little. "This..is a pain...but I...won't..quit.." she growled as she stepped back toward the tree and yet again punched it, this time however only six leaves fell but she was able to grab three of them. "Ha..got..one..more.." She said before falling backwards staring up at the sky she turned her head slightly to look at her teacher, "You think...we could have...started...simpler? Less...weight.....maybe?" She said breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Kazuki looked at her and blinked.

"This is the simplest. You start off with this amount of weight on you then I double it. Then again and again till you reach my weights ^^"
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Shimo nodded slightly and let out a small sigh before slowly getting up to a sitting position and then slowly stood up and walked over to samehada which upon closer look had yet another water bottle filled with water attached to the same belt that it was. She then quickly drank water before turning to her teacher and asking if he wanted her to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:42 pm

"Nah you can take a break for now your going to need your strength." Kazuki stated as he closed his eyes starting to fall into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:01 am

Shimo smiled and sat down under the tree she was just hitting and closed her eyes for a short time. However instead of actually sleeping she began to put herself into a meditative trance in order to begin working on trying to draw out more of her chakra. She continued this until Kazuki awoke, and by then she was able to draw out about 60% of her original chakra levels.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Kazuki gently stirred from his sleep sensing the rising chakra coming from his student. To say he was impressed was an understatement. It usually took a while for even his strongest students to get passed the first seal.

"You seem to be quite talented at your chakra control."
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:37 pm

Shimo looked up as her teacher awoke, "Yea....chakra control was one of my best skills while in the academy...I had to be able to use my chakra wisely or i would be at a disadvantage to the other students" she said simply. "So...should i try the leaves thing again?" she asked, she knew that the weight she was carying hadn't changed but she also knew that with the added chakra she was now able to reach she should be able to grab more leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:42 pm

Kazuki would nod at this signaling his approval. Then as an incentive he was going to reward her with several more bottles of water if she succeded in her test.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 pm

Shimo nodded as she stood up from where she sat and took a half a step away from the tree. She took a few seconds to focus the chakra she just gathered to the muscles in her legs and her right fist. Then once her preparations where complete she took half a step forward and punched the tree with everything she could. She didn't even wait to count the number of leaves that had dropped, which was one of the several reasons her attempts before where short lived, but kazuki could see that eight leaves fell.

Using the helpfulness of the chakra she was able to almost completely ignore the extra weight that she was carying, she grabbed several of the leaves before she stopped do to seeing the last leaf hit the ground in front of her.

"I missed one..." she said with a sigh as she looked over at her teacher to see what he thought.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:08 pm

Before she could react kazuki had moved in like a flash. He had quickly entered his student's gaurd and smashed a heavy punch into her stomach sending her flying back.

"Alright I am gonna toughen you up. You have the talent to become one of my greatest students. You can handle this accelerated version of my training. So get up now and fight me!" His voice was cold and distant more of a dictator then the caring tutor she was used to.
Back to top Go down
~Why~

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:19 pm

Shimo being caught completely of guard by the attack is hit in the stomach and sent flying into the tree behind her. Luckily for her, kazuki's punch hit one of the patches of scales that where on her body or that would have not just knocked the wind out of her but most likely have caused her to pass out. She took a few seconds to catch her breath all the while thinking about how her teacher was not likely going to allow her to use samehada for this battle of theres.

So without thinking she grabbed the other sword she carried, the flat edged guard-less kusengai she had at her waist. "That...hurt..." she said as low growl escaped from her mouth as she bared her pointed teeth. She was now prepared for the continuation of the battle preparing her body to be ready to return to its liquid for if she needed it to.

She then quickly dashed at kazuki using the chakra in her muscles that she intended to use to collect the leaves in order to get to him faster. As she reached where kazuki stood she did a quick slash from his lower right to left shoulder.

Last edited by Shimo Hozuki on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Kazuki would bring out the latent potential in his student by forcibly ripping it from her. It was the quickest way to see results and he had to hurry in order to make sure she was strong enough to combat what was ahead. Rumors were spreading that some shinobi were also looking for the swords and he needed her to be at her best.

"Your not going to get anywhere like that!" Kazuki shouted as he quickly pulled out a kunai to parry her slash as he quickly turned in order to add momentum to a kick he was aiming towards her head with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-   A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo- Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A training trip -private rp Kazuki and Shimo-
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next