Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Village Gates~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Village Gates~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Village Gates~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:08 am

There I stood. The small breezes blowing past me, only now had I taken this time to realize that my hair was actually pretty long. My blue eyes oversaw the village for what it is, taking into account its rummaged beauty. While standing there, admiring the home I care for so deeply, I didn't notice that there happened to be a young boy, or rather a man, standing beside me near the gates. He looked fairly new, but he hadn't been an outsider, he was wearing an Aurora headband. At first, I was oblivious. On the second sight of him, I decided to greet him and welcome him, that is, if he was new of course. But, it is always nice to be greeted by someone with a smile.

"Yo... I haven't seen you around here before, are you new?"

I asked as I walked over to him. Soon, I had hoped, this would turn into nothing more than a friendly talk. That was hope.
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

Elements : Fire

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:37 am

Daisuke stood there, his hands hand pocketed, as he stared off into the distance. He stood at the village gates today, overlooking the outskirts of Aurora, who only consisted off plains covered in thick white snow and a harbor. His onyx eyes shifted as the sound of footsteps reached his ear, and he turned his head, facing the un-invited guest, who proved to be no other than the Kage herself. He removed his hands the confines of his pants and turned his gaze back to the horizon, not even bothering to face Seirei.

"Ah, hello, kage. I've been here for a month now, actually." He said, in his voice smooth and emotionless. "I thought we went over this in your office."

Daisuke turned completely to face his kage and shot her a sly smile.
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:17 pm

"If so, I have a poor memory, then. Well, then, I'm glad you're finding a home here for yourself. A happy one. ..."

I took a small pause and huffed, my blue eyes scanning the ground for nothing. For someone whom was stronger than she used to be, I didn't seem confident. Eh, I spoke again.

"Sorry if it seems a little awkward, I'm not good with people since... well, it's not important. I just haven't had a lot of contact with people in general a lot in the past or recently.. so, I'm sorry if I seem, weird or anything.."

An awkward smile curved my lips into shape as I stood there, never taking my gaze off of the boy.
Back to top Go down
Mikeh
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Mikeh

Elements : Fire

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:14 pm

The Uchiha simple stood there, staring at his kage in somewhat disbelief. He refused to say what he was really thinking, because that would get him in trouble, and he didn't really need that right now. He turned away from the Uchiha and looked around, noticing the damage to the village. Several months ago, it was attacked, and many lost their lives. The buildings were burned down and the village covered in snow soon became the village covered in ash and blood. His onyx orbs fell to the ground.

"If you're not good with people..then why are the kage of this village?" Daisuke muttered, turning back to Seirei. He looked her over, and grit his teeth. "You're supposed to set an example. You can't act all bleak and aloof." The Uchiha muttered, attempting to strike words of encouragement into his leader.

"I came to this village to protect it, something you failed to do. You have to anti-up now, and prove that you can be strong."
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:53 pm

"Daisuke... I will not make up excuses and say that I failed to protect this village when I didn't, because I did. It was under attack and yet at the time I didn't know what to do, however I will take the blame for all of this. I helped to create this mess and so I am going to help set it right. As for your own personal question of me not being good with people... I am, normally, I said. There was an event that caused me not to be."

There I stood, feeling the small breezes that happened to blow past Daisuke and I in this moment. It was silent for a beat as my eyes once more fell to look upon the destruction of the village. A small pang of sadness was felt in my body and seen in my eyes. But at the same time there was pain, there was determination and strength. I huffed and then spoke so casually, yes he was right, I need to rise up and defeat evils and prove how strong I can be. If only people saw my strength...

"Daisuke... have you ever... died before?"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:16 am

[Npc leaving village...]

Juku Senju would quickly exit from the aurora village on his orders to head towards the mystery village to meet with a fellow name Ocita. 'I wonder why mari would want to meet with this man.' He curiously question his thoughts in silence as he sprint on towards the forest jumping up in the branches and heading for mystery village.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Kimiko walked up to the village gates and grabbed the bag that she had previously left by the gate. The bag held several pairs of clothes, a few days worth of food, and spare shurikens and what not. She smiled as she looked at the guards, "I'll be leaving now..I've been given full permission from Sora-Sama to leave the village unguarded.

This was very unusual, she was only eleven but was about to leave the village unprotected on a training mission. The affects of her bloodline were already taking place, power was flowing through her chakra network, she hoped that this would be as far as it went for a while. She did not want to deal with going crazy any time soon.
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:49 pm

There I stood in the cold and breezy Aurora village, with my headband in my hands. I waited the arrival of a specific person by the gates. He had already lived in this village for quite some time but I never truly got the chance to ever associate with him, that lost time I regret. But I knew this kid was bright and smart, I knew he was responsible and capable of being trusted and relied upon. He would not let me down. I knew he couldn't. This village would change only for the better.

With age and time came my time and rule here as Kage. An amazing experience like that I was quite sure wouldn't come in a very long time. I've been through a lot. From training with Icisia and Kazuki when I was young, to growing to be one of the Sannin 3 and of course, dying. Everyone's tears.... but, then I came back and their smiles....

Look, I haven't, in total, been alive for many years. After all, I'm only 27. Late 20's isn't something that is considered ancient, but I understand that my time here is up. In both senses. I wasn't meant to live after I died. I need a final resting place, a nirvana, if you will. I know I'll cause others pain. But, I have to. I trust that my sister will be fine. My brother, ah yes, how I have missed him, I will join with him soon. (If Kimiko doesn't get to his body before I reunite with him.)

Yet, regardless of the surging thoughts in my head, I waited patiently for the boy to come forth and meet with me one final time. Clutching the headband in my hands and something else in my right palm.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:59 pm

Ryohei Sasagawa was jogging towards the gates of the village.

He wasn't really sure of how taking the news; the former, no, still actual Kage of Aurora, his homevillage, was leaving. He had never gotten really any occasion to talk to her, nor to associate with the lady. It wasn't as if he had seeked for her attention: she was a woman and he was an EXTREME manly man.
Do not take that as if Ryohei was a woman hater. He wasn't. In fact, he was incapable of any racist thoughts towards anyone, really.

Wiping the sweat off his forehead from his long hours or running and training, the taijutsu and boxing lover finally saw the gates in his sight, a long figure standing in the opening of the gates.
The sky behind her, was frosty blue, like a real winter sky and the sun of the cold regions was hiding her face in the shadows created by her hair.

"Yo!" he called out for the Kage when he was near her.
The lawn haired young man was smiling at her, fire and energy blazing in his eyes. His towel hung loosely around his neck and his hands clenched into fists, as if he was about to punch her.
"My name is Sasagawa Ryohei! And you must be the Kage TO THE EXTREME!"
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:07 pm

"I am the Kage, to the extreme. Nice to see you, Ryohei. I must look like such a girl right now..."

Of all the things he knew of me, he only knew 2 first and foremost. I was an extreme bit of a tomboy and always wished to be treated like a man and not a woman. And the second was that I was Mahoukage. He seemed to energetic, young and enthusiatic. Perfect qualities. I had previously sparred him in the past a couple of times. Not just to have some fun but to process his strength and ability. All of his qualifications fit and so I've decided to give him the rank of Mahoukage. I know this village, with Ryohei as its leader will only be fit to thrive and grow.

The ice has frozen over once more upon the cold land of the Aurora village in the places it last was. It seems there was minimals amounts of ash left from the great destruction upon this village that was only created by my failure. Nonetheless this wasnt a time to be regretful and look back at my mistakes, it was a time to rejoice. Although, weirdly, I couldn't feel a speck of happiness within my core. Not one.

"Ryohei, do you know why I asked you meet me here today? And why the gates are swung open as they are with no guards standing here?"
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:14 pm

Ryohei blinked at the tomboy, not understanding her point.
"I got called here, TO THE EXTREME, to hear your EXTREME message out for me!" he replied, jumping up and down, doing a fake fist towards her. "And you have always looked like a girl to me!" he added, not meaning any bad about it.

He remembered the few spars he had had with her. She was strong, still was. She had kicked his butt the first times when he was a genin. But her manliness had pushed him to train harder TO THE EXTREME and learn more abot taijutsu.

He loved the village of Aurora and had fought when war was upon it. The houses were raising out of the ashes again, like a phoenix was reborn out of it's death. Joy was filling his heart along with a love that was strengthening every single day.
But seeing Sora's melancholic face, he couldn't help comparing her to the past and himself to the future. It was as if, she didn't feel the joy anymore, the joy of seeing your village alive and well.

A spark of intelligence entered his mind and he placed a hand on her shoulder, squeezing it in a comforting manner.
"I don't know what's going on, but, as a comrade, I'm here for you TO THE EXTREME! I will protect you and Aurora TO THE EXTREME!"
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:40 pm

"Ryohei, I say this because I care, catchphrase... not working for me."

He could clearly see I was upset about this. I mean, after all, it wasn't an easy decision to make or stand by. Giving up the village you love so dearly to someone whom you were, maybe even still are unsure about. But I know in my heart, he'll do the right thing with it. He has to, he's a good kid. The village was really like a phoenix. Rising from its ashes and being born again, I could tell that Ryo and I shared a similar thought on the village.

His similar thinking process to mine was the kind of brainpower I needed to back this place up with. His immense strength I pounded into his body when he was younger is all he needs to enforce it with the audacity it needs to stand up to the evils in this world. And, of course, his heart is made of pure and shining gold. All the assets I needed to find the perfect successor to the spot as Mahoukage. I took a final glance around the village with my paind eyes of bluish gray before smiling a little and sighing, looking down and then into the boy's eyes.

"Yes, I... did call you here to tell you something. It is a message of.. great importance. Today I give you my heart, something that is very valuable to me. Today, I give away half of what I am and what has made me so strong. Today, I give you the icy lands that rule over me so dearly that I can't help but be swayed to stay... even though I must go. Today, I give you the Aurora village. Congratulations, Ryohei, I trust that in your capable hands, you'll make this village great. You'll be an amazing Mahoukage.... to the extreme..."

I sighed and looked down once more. I was gathering my composure so that I wouldn't have to cry. I mean I couldn't cry. I was holding back my tears. I've become like that. Not even the startings of tears were in my eyes, but I could cry. That's basically what this village is built on, the tears that have been cried to create the wonderfully ice that lies a sheet upon this beautiful land. The tears that have been cried for it, for the dead that died to protect this village, for things that seem to touch the hearts of the gentle and strong in the same unruly way. Oh how I will miss this village.

"You see, Ryo, I grew up here. I learned here. I found out about my family and history here. I basically, in other terms, found myself here. This is a place for discovery and wisdom and knowledge. It isn't just the Aurora village, but a new world to which lies many hidden corridors and surprising secrets. They are all waiting to be exhumed by your hands, by your mind, by your eyes and every part of you. This village is a part of me, and while it does hurt to see it go, I know it will quickly, if it hasnt already, embed itself within your heart and being as well and for you, for that day I can only smile. As for now, I must go. The gates are swung open and the other world out there calls to me. I want you to take great care of this village for me. See to it that it never sees that day of destruction and great terror it was caused again. Please, do that for me. I do thank you greatly and wish you luck with everything. I know this place is safe resting in your capable hands."

I smiled softly and took his wrist, putting directly in his hand, my headband. My hair was now more free to blow with the natural wind that came across the setting. I had said all I could, hopefully I wouldn't have to say anymore. I began to walk forward, closer to the gates more so than to Ryohei and took one more glance at the village, turning my head back and witnessing its beauty. It stood tall and strong, like I'd always imagined it would. I've seen both viewpoints. Genin wishing to be Kage, and Kage giving up the village I aspired to be leader of. My dreams have come true.~
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:55 pm

Ryohei watched and listened to the young woman. He didn't understand long speeches, nor did he understand her reasons to leave. He neither did understand what she meant with "being exhumed by your hands" nor what she meant with "new" for Aurora. Aurora was maybe being reborn, but, it was the same, still. It became stronger TO THE EXTREME with each day passing.

When he heard that he would be the Kage and got the headband pushed in his hand, he more or less grasped what was going on; he was her successor. For real.
He had reached the EXTREME manliness of a shinobi: he became the leader of his homevillage!

He bowed and exclaimed:
"OSSU! I SHALL MAKE YOU PROUD, SEIREI SORA! TO THE EXTREME!"
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 pm

"It's Sora, alright?"

A soft smile appeared on my face again. I felt I needed to make long speeches, after all, this was my departure. My heart, my mind was saying, "Go ahead, leave." but my body was resisting. I didnt know why. I nodded knowing he would make me proud.

He already has in some way.

OOC: By the way if you don't know what exhume means, it's this: to uncover, to unearth. ^^
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Ryohei blinked and looked up for a moment at her. He was genuinly surprised that she asked him to call her by her first name; their relationship was far from being good enough to enter into familiarities.

But something stirred inside him, some sort of sadness and melancholy.
Thus he hugged her tightly, almost bone breakingly.
"You can call me Onii-san! Or Ryohei, whatever you like TO THE EXTREME!"
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:21 pm

I smiled and hugged back. I knew he would miss me too.

"I already call you Ryohei, but I'll keep that in mind."

As soon as he would let go of me, I would leave, I guess.

OOC: By the way, Sora is her last name.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:29 pm

OOC: Oops. o.o; I always assumed the contrary. Sorry D:

"OSSU, SORA!" he replied enthusiastially, punching the air with energy, actually creating unintentionally a current of air that shook one of the winter owls off it's path while flying near.

Ryohei was actually getting emotional. Again, he didn't know exactly why.
It was probably because she was leaving, Seirei Sora, the great Kage of Aurora TO THE EXTREME.
He became louder when emotional. He couldn't exactly cry, he just...yelled and became very exuberant when sad or at least emotionally stirred.

"I SHALL MISS YOU! SORA! TO THE EXTREME I SHALL REMEMBER YOU! HAVE A SAFE TRIP!"
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Walking from the western side a familiar face would come towards the village gates, perhaps they were already on the opposite side of the village gates and came to visit a old family member to tell them news of what has occur for them. She had a different headband on from before and she was looking towards the news of her sisters smiling face for they had finally occur a dream both had been working hard on. "Sissy-chan, I have return from my journey!!" She cries out loudly upon the village as her face comes into sight.
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:03 pm

"Rika..."

My eyes widened as my twin sister, whom bore a slight resemblance to me, jogged towards me. She looked well, even stronger, which was good. I'm happy for her. I spoke her name with a small note of joy in it, but my eyes and the tone of it sounded, for the most part, melancholic. I forced a small smile as she approached me, my head nodding once and my arms opening for a hug.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Looking towards her sisters eyes she look well.. tired and worn out. Mari was sorry to have left her so long, but she had her own goals to go for and as well had been under some serious training besides running into Surp here and there. "So how have you been Sora. I'm sorry I been gone so long." She say towards her as she gave her a tight hug.
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:32 pm

I hugged her back just as well. My eyes met hers. Such innocence.

"It's all good, it's understandable. I know how busy you can be sometimes."

The pained note in my voice had done away and vanished itself from my speech but it was still present in my ever gray blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:55 pm

Looking back at her sister she smile sightly. "Thanks for understanding, I know you always do. Especially when someone just became a kage and is trying to recreated the village from a wasteland." Mari giggle at that point as the bright twinkle in her eyes was shown towards her sister.
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:01 am

"Well, I am an understanding person. I've grown you have too. We're both more mature than we were at 14 or 15 or so. I would understand you better than anyone. Being twins and all."

I saw her eyes twinkle with happiness. Only they did that when she was happy to see someone. I suppose she was joyful to see me again, I mean, we hadn't for the longest time, I felt the same. But as happy as I was to see her again and shocked (in a good way) all the same, I still felt pensive about this place. And everything I was leaving behind. I guess it's true what they say: Moving on isn't the hard part, it's what you left behind that is.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:06 am

Nodding she still giggle as she leans over towards her sister whispering. "Who exactly is this guy who is standing her with us? I mean is he your boyfriend or something." She tease her sister because she knows very well she is not the type who falls for boys really as she looks over towards the boy. Then she return her attention back towards her sister.

"By the way, Blood village is returning back towards normal thanks towards a certain someone to decided to step it up there I hear in ninja world news." She laugh as she knew very well that she had the blood village kage outfit that she design to be different from normal kage robes and wears. It was a stury red and black knitted ninja outfit gear with black body gear that she worn over neath it for protection.
Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:57 am

"Congratulations. I give you my full support and honorable praise in this accomplishment. I feel this is a great achievement and I am very proud of you. Nothing but respect is growing from the much great level I have of it already for you."

I looked back and gestured to him with my hand. It was as if I was pointing my sister in the direction he was in, but really, I was introducing them.

"He's not my boyfriend, but my successor. I thought it was time to step down, meet the new Kage of Aurora, Ryohei."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Village Gates~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Village Gates~   The Village Gates~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Village Gates~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next