Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Saku Natia Jutsu -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Saku Natia Jutsu -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Saku Natia Jutsu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Type : Sunagakure
Elements : Sand-Wind-Magnetism-Iron Sand

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:59 pm

Wind:

Dust Wind:Aka sand cover up
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack, Defense
Ninpou • Fuusajin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sand ninja. Using his/her fan or mouth, the ninja will blow a strong current which will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby.

Wind Bullet
Range: Close (0m~5m), Mid (5m~ 10m)
Type:Attack
The ninja will do handseals, creating a bullet of wind that will attempt to hit there target.

Sand jutsu:

The Third Eye
Range: 0m~80m
Type: Supplementary
Daisan no Me is a Ninjutsu technique unique to the Sand ninja.Created out of sand, the Eye allows the user to view an opponent when he is either encased in his Suna no Muya or when he needs to be able to see his opponent's actions when he has no clear line of sight with his own eyes.

Sand Prison Burial
Type: Attack
Gokusamaisou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja. Using his/her ability to manipulate sand, the ninja will loosen the ground below his target and cause them to sink deep within the earth. By being imprisoned at this depth, the pressure will completely limit their ability to move.

Sky Sand Protective Wall
Range: Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Defense
Kuusa Bouheki is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja. Using his ability to levitate sand, the ninja will form a large protective wall to block incoming attacks, such as explosions. Because of the large amount of sand involved, the jutsu drains a lot of chakra.

Sand Shower Combo
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Rendan Suna Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja. The technique functions similar to Suna Shigure, except instead of raining the sand down from above, The ninja fires the sand bullets directly towards his target.

Quicksand Waterfall Current
Ryuusa Bakuryuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Kyuu except on a much larger scale. With the development of Saku's powers he has gained further control over the nearby environment. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground with his sand, he can create more useable sand. After focusing his power, a large tidal wave size amount sand will rise from the ground to cover his target and the surrounding area. This technique serves to set up his Sabaku Taisou technique.

Desert Sand Floating
Range: 0m~100m-
Sabaku Fuyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja.Using his ability to levitate sand, Saku will bring together sand into cloud shape clumps. These clumps are dense enough for Saku or another ninja to rest on. This can allow Saku to rise above any threat from below.

Desert Coffin
Sabaku Kyuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja.The shinobi will cause sand to rise from the ground and wrap around the legs of his target, restraining them in place. The sand will then rise up to full encase the target. This technique alone can crush the bones of his opponent but the technique is usually used to prepare the victim for the Sabaku Sousou technique.

Desert Prison
Sabaku Rou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Saku. With the further expansion of Saku powers, He has been able to control larger and larger amounts of sand. Sabaku Rou is a large scale version of Sabaku Kyuu. With this technique, Gaara will cause a large sphere of sand to encircle and trap his target.

Desert Funeral
Sabaku Sousou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Saku.Then he will cause sand to rise from the ground and encase his target using his Sabaku Kyuu technique, making them captured in place.Saku will then do this jutsu to constrict and crush his target killing them. The blood of the victim will then mix with the sand which returns to Saku gourd. The blood then gives more power to the Shukaku demon imbued in Saku.

Desert Imperial Funeral
Sabaku Taisou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Gaara. The technique functions similar to his Sabaku Sousou except on a much larger scale. With the development of Saku powers he has gained further control over the nearby environment. By crushing rocks and pebbles in the ground he can create more useable sand. After focusing his power he uses his Ryuusa Bakuryuu technique to cover the surrounding environment in sand. He then places his hands down to the ground and causes the sand to constrict and harden, thereby crushing everything it is covering.

Sand Clone Technique
Range: 0m~100m
Suna Bunshin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja. The clone functions like a normal Bunshin, except it is made out of sand. The clone itself can be formed out of the Suna no Tate that protects Sand. When a ninja goes to attack the Bunshin, the malleability of the sand allows the blow to sink into the sand, which can then wrap itself around the limb to constrain the attacker.

Cocoon of Sand
Range: 0m~8m
Suna no Mayu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Saku. It serves as one of Saku absolute defenses. After forming the needed hand seals, a sphere of sand will surround his body. This sand cocoon is made as a defensive measure. While in the cocoon Saku will use the Daisan no Me (Third Eye) to view his opponent and the surrounding battlefield.

Armor of Sand
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m))
Suna no Yoroi is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja. If Suna no Tate fails, the shinobi uses an almost invisible thin layer of sand to cover his body. For the sand to cover the ninja's body, he has to use his body's chakra. When covered by the sand he/she becomes heavier and it is more difficult for his body to maneuver. Though the sand does provide some protection, sufficient strikes will break the armor to expose Gaara's natural body.

Iron Sand(Only me)

Iron Sand World Method
Satetsu Kaihou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Iron Sand. This jutsu Using a massive amount of iron sand, Saku will cause a huge 3D lattice work of spikes to form, piercing most anything in its path.

Iron Sand Joint Attacks
Satetsu Kesshuu is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Iron Sand, Saku will draw together a mass of Iron Sand to form huge shapes. These shapes can extend to form gigantic piercing cones or heavy crushing blocks.

Iron Sand Autumnal Showers
Satetsu Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Iron Sand, Saku will form the sand into small piercing clumps which can rain down on his opponent. Because of the deadliness of the attack, a ninja must do all they can to avoid it, rather than make any attempt to block it.

More to come-

Last edited by Saku Natia on Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:59 pm

Done
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Custom Jutsu:

Iron Sand: Shuyuki Dragon
Range:0m~50m
Type: Attack, Supplemantary,and Defensive
Shuyuki dragon is a ninjutsu technique utilizng the iron sand element.After completing a string of hand seals Saku will emit magnetic chakra into the sand(Iron sand).The sand will start to form in the shape of a huge dragon, this dragon can levitate like a normal dragon.It also has wings like one, Shuyuki can spit iron sand bullets from its mouth. Shuyuki is strong enought to break trough concrete. The drawback is that if Shuyuki gets too far from the user, Shuyuki starts to deform and calapse to sand.

Shuyuki Dragon
Range: 0m~50m
Type: Attack,Supplemantary,and Defensive
This is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the sand ninja.After doing a string of handseals, the ninja will manipulate the sand shaping it into a huge dragon.This dragon can levitate and shoot sand bullets to its target.

Sand Fang(S)
Range:0m~20m
Sand Fang is a ninjutsu technique utilized by Saku. He will manipulate the sand creating a sharp drilling fang that will attempt to drill the opponent. The A rank part of the jutsu is that he can multiple the amount of fangs. These drilling fangs can be created from any sand substance, exept iron sand.

Iron Sand:Spikey Clone
Range:0m~10m
Type: Attack,Supplemantary
Spikey clone is a ninjutsu technique utilizing the iron sand element.Saku will create a clone made from iron sand, but if it makes contact it will realise deadly spikes from its body that can move up to 10m. The spikes will fall apart and be sand once again.

Wind:

Godly Air Drill
Range:0m~30m
This is a ninjutsu technique utilizing the wind element. The ninja will draw a large amount of chakra into his palms, he will take awhile before realising the wind. When the time comes the ninja will realise the wind, this wind might blast the user back because of its power. The opponent must do anything to dodge this large blast, because of its power to cut the human body in pieces. The blast will be a large wind twirling drill, with the width of 30ft making this jutsu a multiple killer.

Last edited by Saku Natia on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:18 am

Shuyuki Dragon (the iron sand one), once used, must render Saku immobilized. .__.' The dragon is too powerful. There must also be a certain range for the dragon - The more it moves away from you, the harder it will be the control each precise grain of Iron-Sand in the dragon. Same applies for the normal Shuyuki Dragon.

The Sand Fang Jutsu - Is it attached to Saku's hand, or is it more like a drill-bullet? If it is attached to his hand, the range must be heavily decreased. o-o

The Godly Air Drill needs more description. What shape is the blast of air? Is it a literal drill, a plain blast of air, or does it move in a tandem? Or can it be manipulated in every way? And the line 'The opponent must do anything to dodge this large blast' is irrelevant to the jutsu and should be removed. o.o

... And I think you mean 'Release', not 'Realise'. ;/
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:36 pm

I will edit the Shuyuki Dragon

Umm no the sand fang is not attached to my hand, it's a drill from sand like:(If the sand is in mid air, i can create the drill from the sand levitating in the air.The dril draws fromany surface of sand.

Godly air drill, will be edited aswell.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Accepted, I guess. o3o
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:00 am

o_o Not approved.

Read the jutsu rules in the profile registration topic~ There are minimum requirements.
And you need to rank all jutsus and give all jutsus a range. If you're not sure, ask around to the mods/admins and go take a look in Narutopedia or Leaf Ninja.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Ok ok..wow.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:48 pm

Edited!
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:50 am

About the wind jutsu... how to you intend to use the 'Fan Only' techniques? ;o I mean, some of them say 'fan or mouth' but the later two are 'Fan Only'.

And the sand jutsu... o.o I don't think you have the Shukaku spirit within you. xD You should fix the Shukaku-based techniques, since you shouldn't be able to replicate them (E.x. Shukaku's Shield, etc.).

Your lack of iron sand jutsus is relieving. n_n But I think you need more description to use them to full extent. The Iron Sand Joint Jutsu merely allows you to 'make' these odd shapes. o_o It doesn't say you can move them or throw them around or anything. Also, note that Iron Sand would be ridiculously heavy and would take more than twice as much chakra as manipulating normal sand. The range of the iron sand techniques should be less, unless you mean to say Saku has extensive chakra reserves. o.o;
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:36 pm

I took most of these justu from naruto wiki & leaf ninja so...i really did'nt think it would be a problem. Also the shukaku will be deleted. The rest will be edited.
Oh yea and the fan only technique's are only used with fan, read the description. The one's with fan & mouth are not labeled fan, only because there used by both.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:33 am

I read the description. ~.~; My question was how is Saku going to use them? He doesn't have a fun... o_o Or does he?
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 pm

No because some of these jutsu was for the village, in my bio i put that these justu are village jutsu so meaning like half of these jutsu other desert shinobi can use.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:35 am

Oh I see. o3o I'll trust that you've edited it all, so... approved!
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:31 pm

Thank yuu Yakate.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:08 pm

o_o I got permission from Misery to overrule Yakate's decision. And I shall use that permission, because there are things that irks me in these jutsus.

Quote :
Sword of Wind
Kaze no Yaiba is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja. After forming the needed hand seal, a cutting whirlwind will envelop his opponent and cut them to pieces. Unlike a real sword which can face resistance, the wind blade will be able to slice with little difficulty.
Wait, wait, wait...Does this mean there is no escape possible? Or is there? If there isn't, I am rather enclined to forbid it or ask you to make a clear restriction on this jutsu. Like, it can't chop a whole arm or head or something off in one blow.

Quote :
Great Cutting Whirlwind
Type: Attack, Defense
Dai Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Sand ninja. Named after a mythical creature, the ninja uses her fan or mouth to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with her chakra. This technique is a bigger version of the normal Kamaitachi no Jutsu, having the ability to cause a great amount of cutting damage to the nearby area.
o___o You got no fan. Denied!

Quote :
Cutting Whirlwind
Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Sand ninja. Named after a mythical creature, The ninja uses his/her fan or mouth to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with his/her chakra. When his/her opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target with the sickling winds.
Same reasoning! No fan, no jutsu!

Quote :
Whirl-(Fan technique only)
Kuchiyose • Kirikirimai is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja. After wiping her blood on his/her fan, he/she will swing it to summon a weasel called the Kamaitachi. The weasel carries an arsenal of large and small scythes. It will use these to cut a huge swath of destruction to the surrounding area.
o___o Again, no fan.

...And before I keep on modding your jutsus, delete all your Shukakau jutsus, aka the jutsus Gaara had thanks to his Bijuu.
I know it'll annoy you and such. But try to be more creative. Sand is an element you can manipulate and move at will almost. But there is a limit: Gaara didn't have all those jutsus without Shukaku's help. And since we have a Bijuu holder on this site for Shukaku, I'm forced to ask you not to use those jutsus.

Thank you.

PS: If you need help to create jutsus, the whole staff is ready to help you.
PS2: You can keep the Iron Sand, since Misery approved of it~

-Bookwoman
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:52 pm

Yeah,i been delted shukaku jutsu, and im gonna delete those wind jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Bookwomen can you give me all the shukaku jutsu so i can delete them.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:05 pm

o_o...I think you looked them up on Narutopedia and Leafninja, no? You can find them back without my help D:
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:33 pm

Bookwomen i checked on Narutopedia, and Leafninja. But about the shukaku jutsu why youtold me to delete them, if i never had them. Well at first i did and Yakate told me too take them off, witch i did. So i'm confuse here? The justu are -

Shukaku Claw, Shukaku Shield, and Shukaku spear. If you are talking about gaara jutstu thats a whole diffirent subject..?
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:35 pm

o-o Ah.

The wind jutsus Shukaku used for example. Or the sand armor and such. Gaara had them thanks to Shukaku only. Those jutsus.

If you need more precision, ask Misery (he's more an expert in Bijuu related jutsus than me).
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Oh okay no problem.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:15 pm

D: And I apologize again for all the confusion and complications.
Back to top Go down
Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia ~God of Sand~

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:34 pm

All Gathering Technique
Range: 0m ~ 15m
Type: Supplemantary
This is a justu developed by Saku mastering his magnetic skill, he is able to move any metal or iron objects by force. With this jutsu Saku gathers all metal and iron materials of any kind, but if anything his farther than 15 meters it wont work. The metal and iron materials will be attached to each other like magnets, this makes it impossible for anyone to get there object back. The metal and iron materials will stay together in mid air above 16 feet off the ground, Saku is able to move the group of metal and iron materials gathered.

Last edited by Saku Natia ~God of Sand~ on Fri May 06, 2011 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saku Natia Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saku Natia Jutsu   Saku Natia Jutsu Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Saku Natia Jutsu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next