Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
finding a friend Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
finding a friend Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
finding a friend Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
finding a friend Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
finding a friend Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

finding a friend -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

finding a friend -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

finding a friend

Go down 
+3
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Haku Shasa
Surpentheon Fanglord
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

Type : Forsaken
Elements : Lightning (Most often)

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:40 pm

He listened to Ryo as they walked the streets. He heard him declare his name as manly. That seemed to be of importance to Ryo, manliness, then again, he could just be stupid. But Surp watched the residents, and walked unemotionally through the streets. He knew Mari would be in here somewhere. It shouldn't take much longer for her to sense his chakra above everyone elses.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Tamiko

Still sitting on the man's shoulders she was surprise when he handed her a bottle of water as they enter more of the village streets. Her stomach let out a small rumble as her cheeks turn sightly pink, "It is true... I haven't ate in I don't know how long." Tamiko shyly admit towards the person with a small thank you afterwards as she took a sip of the water bottle. Turning her attention back towards the one who took her in sort of she focus in on what he was doing as she wonders which friend he is exactly meeting.

====

Mari:

Mari was walking along the village streets checking on some of the shops in the village to see how they were faring and if she needed to change anything in the village when she suddenly pause feeling a great wind source in the village. "What in the world is that? Do I have a visitor in the village..." She began to say before laughing a bit creepy. "One that is real familiar to me. I wonder how he'll react towards me." Mari say outwards finishing the rest of what she could have just say towards herself. She was wearing her red and black kage outfit with her red and black ninja headband on as she headed towards the sense that the visitor was coming from. Her sword rest on her back waiting the day that it is drawn again for battle and blood to splatter on it. It hold the memories of her good friend Reikon even who put the special time to build this sword for her.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Ryohei frowned at the girl's reply. She still hadn't given him her name and she didn't eat properly.
"Yosh! It has been decided TO THE EXTREME that you shall and will join Aurora and you will have enough food TO THE EXTREME till the end of your life!" he decided without consulting either of the two shinobis. "And Surpentheon has to come too! The more manliness the merrier TO THE EXTREME!"

And he walked faster, all fired up with his new decision and skipped happily through the streets of Blood without looking around him anymore; Ryohei was immersed into his little world in which people were as smart (stupid, really) as him and where the sun shone on everything, making everyone a good guy.

As he was storming off to who knew where, the young man bumped into a woman, making her fall backwards.
"AH! I'm sorry, Miss, TO THE EXTREME! Are you all right?!" he asked quickly while helping her up by presenting his hand in attempt to help while having the kid on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:39 pm

"Ryo. I'm afraid our destination is the sands, that is after we leave here. And Tamiko will remain with me until she so chooses otherwise." he stopped a second and nodded. "Now perhaps you could put the girl down and grab her something to nibble on. My friend is on her way to meet us here as we speak. Tamiko, perhaps you have more questions before she gets here?"
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:43 pm

OOC: Surp, I just bumped into Mari with Ryohei D:
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:48 pm

OOC: I didn't know, u didn't give a name.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

OOC: Sorry ^^; My fault. I didn't bump in her then. D: Moving on!
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

Type : Sand wanderer {House of Life}
Elements : Suiton

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:45 pm

Tamiko saw the sights from up high as they continue on until the man end up running into some lady which she sighs about. That was after Surp had pause in his walking and mention something towards Ryo about them more planning to head for Sand afterwards since they have plans there. He also included in that she had free choice at any time to leave his side to go some where else. During all this time Tamiko was thinking so much in her mind, that her brain was actually hurting as she rubs at her eyes a bit.

'Maybe I should say something to back up Surp's words, after all I do want to remain with and try to find out more of the past... Like he say he could help me.
Doesn't this guy have any brains... I hope this women who we run into is alright.
Er I should tell him something about him, but....
Nevermind I won't say anything about that.
Oii food, I hope this mister goes for some food for me.'

Again more and more questions goes on in her head as she stares at a food stand that is nearby with her eyes widening until Surp distracts her by mentioning something to the man about letting her down since he wanted her to stay here with him. "Yes, I would like to stay here please with Surp. He's helping me learn more and more about myself." She told the man who still yet she was waiting on to be let down from his shoulders.

After Tamiko was let down from the shoulders she look up towards Surp as he ask her if she had any other questions to throw at him at the time being while they still waited on the friend of his to come join him. "Well... hum any questions." She mutter towards herself almost to quiet to hear unless you were listening very closely towards her. Thinking for quite a bit she look up towards the man again, she still was sort of sleepily but she wasn't going let herself go to sleep yet.

"Well I don't really have any questions at the time that concerns me besides the bloodline you mention. But that bloodline I assume we can learn about later on," She grin funny at him as she slowly gets more comfortable with showing more movements from herself.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:48 pm

Mari walk more faster along the streets as the source of the wind or chakra from the visitor was showing her the directions towards finding them. It was very interesting that this visitor decided to come visit her here, that means that he got her letter. She was grinning as she walk some more twisting around a few village turns as she hop on towards a roof before Mari notice the strange visitors who was here with a familiar person. That was when she sat there on the roof and just stare down at Surp-sama, he would be the only one to notice who she was actually.

Plus he would be able to notice her any way due to her strong wind chakra that was already blowing around her as her eyes close. Her brain was currently gathering intelligence and thoughts together, trying to position herself as a kage should be since she wants to prove she is a successful leader.

'Now let's see here. If I position myself correctly and be able to learn more on how to recognize visitors...
I could possibly make myself a better kage. Even thorough I don't have any villagers.....
Le...sigh'

Mari was really waiting for the right moment, the right moment of to tell her old friend about the changes taking place and about how she overtook blood village because it was turning into a wasteland otherwise. The government that once rule the land had disappear and there was no more a kage since he to had known to disappear from observations she took for awhile and notice as she live here as a visitor before becoming a shinobi under blood village.

[People found, try to make this interesting ]
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:05 am

Surp's head slowly turns in Mari's direction, his eyes knowing their target and landing dead on. Suddenly, Mari would sense a powerful force delving into what would feel like her very soul, visions of grey rippling eyes flashing in her mind. Then, Surp is gone, all trace of chakra as well. He had vanished without a trace, just a brief flash where he once stood. It was then, behind Mari, that a loud crack could be heard, followed by a mans voice. "You should't spy on people, it's rude." suddenly, Surp's chakra returned, he had appeared behind her somehow. "How are you Mari?"
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:43 am

Ryohei didn't mind having to look for some food for the kid. She was scrawny in his opinion and needed to be fed correctly. And really, if Surp was her teacher, why didn't he feed her? A sensei is always responsible of his student and thus should feed it. Well, he took responsabilty, since he just send the Aurora Kage to find some food, no?

Now, since all thoughts were well rearragned in Ryohei's mind, he looked around him. In Aurora, the grocery shop was third street left from the mainstreet.
Ryohei was darn lucky that it was the same in Blood Village because otherwise, he would have searched for hours to buy a simple onigri and a can of green tea for the kid.

When he came back, he saw Surpentheon on a roof, talking to a woman clad in red and black, while the girl -he really needed to learn her name- was watching them from the ground. Again, the red head should take a better look on his student; an evil person could have killed her right now.
Giving the girl the quick meal, crouching down at her eye level, he decided to ask her why they were going to Sand.
"I mean, Sunagakure is nice, but it's in the desert TO THE EXTREME! Why wouldn't you want to go see the Rainbow Glaciers of my village?!" he asked, almost offuscated that the desert was preffered over Aurora's icey plains.

Then, he looked up again at the woman. She was fami-
"SORA'S SISTER!" he yelled happily, trying to get her attention.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:09 am

Looking upwards as she feels a strange eerie thorough her body she quickly gives a strange look towards the ground noticing that she is not feeling anything now. Well she wasn't feeling any strong chakra sense's until her friend ends up scaring her by popping up behind her back as she sightly jumps. "Surp I will never get use to the way you pop up on me." Mari say towards him after her face twisted to look straight into his eyes.

He proceed to ask her about how she was doing as she look down over the roof thinking about that even thorough it could have been a simple direct answer by her. Mari had just prepare to open her mouth and answer his question, maybe explain the reasoning behind her being the spy type of person again when a loud, and over-onxious voice that sounded real familiar towards her reach her ear's as she let out a sigh.

'So he's here as well, wonder exactly how he came across Surp and his little student.
Oh well best to welcome him as well to blood village and offer them rooms inside the inn under my benefit during their stay.
Since construction is still going on at the rebuilding of the kage office.'

She thought in her head as she stare at the ground before turning back towards Surp realizing she still needed to answer his questions.

"Well I am doing well these day's. Just been busy trying to recreate this village and make it a better village than the wasteland it was coming to. ^.^ Why do you ask my old friend?" Mari directed towards him as her fingers sightly runs up and down against a red bump located on her leg as sh sighs. It had been a hard day already, oh well no worrying about that a course.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:14 am

Tamiko stand around for awhile after she was let down as Surp seem to disappear for a bit without her really noticing until the last minute before the man came back with some food for her. She seem to not be to worry about being left alone thorough since she wasn't really one who could harm others and how would anyone touch a sweet girl like her anyways. So she just waited there until the man came back as he hand her some food worry about her being alone it seem.

"Don't worry I'm fine. And thanks for the food mister. My name is Tamiko Hyosuke." She told him this before sitting towards the ground as she began to eat her food and drink some of the green tea. She would not speak again about what the man ask from her until half of her food was gone, very quickly in the lease.

Soon thorough Tamiko look up towards Ryo as she glances into his eyes. "I am headed towards the desert because this man is trying to help me connect with a relative that lives there and plus it was where I was born apparently." Is all that she told him for now as she glances back down at her food almost starting to eat again when suddenly Ryo ends up yelling out again as he was looking towards the roof.

'So is that where the meeting is taking place? Interesting....
Wait... he knows this person as well? Maybe I should meet her...
Nah I rather eat and stay sitting so I can relax...

"This food is so good to me... Can't believe I was in deep sleep for over two years for so long." She mutters out loud in a whisper for anybody to possibly hear, or not hear.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Ryohei nodded approvingly to her explanation, grunting something that ressembled 'that's a good thing to the extreme' until he heard she had slept for over two years.

That was impossible.
In Ryohei's little brain with a rather small range of understandment of complicated matters, it was impossible that a human survived while sleeping for 2 years.
"That is impossible TO THE EXTREME! You should be dead!" he exclaimed.

A few people passed, glancing at Tamiko, but he growled at them, protectively, making them back off.
"And you got a nice name, TO THE EXTREME! Who is this relative you'll be seeing?!"
Ryohei crouched down next to her, watching her closely with a thoughtful and concentrated look. Yes, this kid was good for taijutsu classes.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:38 pm

"Lady Tamiko, i am still here with you." came a low voice from the dragon just behind her. "Master Fanglord wished to have a few moments alone with Lady Mari. He shant be long i'm sure." the dragon seemed to be smiling, though it was hard to tell from all his scales and armor.

"I had received your letter, but found some of it a bit vague for me to fully grasp what all it entailed."
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Looking towards the man as she waits for him to speak in his obnxious voice, her eyes were rolling around in the inside of her head. It wasn't to long of a wait thorough as he say something about her being dead if she was asleep that long. "Well now I'm perfectly alive am I not?" She say almost yelling this time at him as she rubs her left eye that was hurting again.

'Gah, stop hurting you stupid eye.... I wonder whats exactly causing this...
And that guy who's sort of watching over me... I'm about ready to stomp him in the foot...
So he better watch out with what exactly he says...'
She was thinking two different things at the same time apparently as she stare at the man in front of her still. Her thoughts got distracted thorough when someone greeted her by the title of, 'Lady Tamiko' as she twirl around from the man looking down towards the dragon that spoke towards her as she nods letting him know that she understood what he say.

'I still can't believe that dragon's can talk....
I wonder if I could ever have a talking pet myself....
ah right that reminds me that the man, Ryo here ask me another question afterwards...'
She giggle out loud apparently as she still rub her left eye as she turn her attention back towards the man as she remove the hand from her face.

"I believe the relative name that Surp-sama told me was Asako Hyosuke. Apparently they were close friends or something in the past so he's taking me to meet her, to see if any thing around there as well can help jog my memory on what happen to me two year's ago." She whisper the last part out quietly as if one had to strain to hear what she just say, her eyes closing as the images of mounts after mounts of Sand pops up in her head as she nods slowly not knowing what exactly was going on within her body at this time.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:04 pm

Mari heard chitter chatting going on downwards as she tries to focus her attention more on her friend as he informs her that he could not exactly understand all of her letter.

'So I guess my writing was to tiny or I left some details out of it.
Did I do that on purpose or didn't I...
Mehahahha'
She thinks in her head as she stare's at her old friend still yet wondering how he'll take the new's of another one of his friends raising up to take over a village. One that he knew well himself

"So you couldn't understand my letter from what you say? Yes, right?" She waited for him to agree or say something he meant to use in place of what he say before continuing on to speak. "I told you in the letter besides that I saw Asako on my way back here that I was going over take the village and plan to bring this place back from the wasteland that the kage let it die down to be." Pausing again as Mari let's Surp think over what she just told to him, she return towards looking over the roof at trying to see what the ones were doing below with a awesome lot of questioning going on.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:10 am

Ryohei blinked at Tamiko. She was alive indeed and since she didn't seem to be one to lie, he believed her.
"Why did you sleep for so long?! Isn't that...horrible TO THE EXTREME not to be able to see the sun rise and set everyday?!" he asked, shocked by the revelation that had happened in his brain when he finally rebooted and processed the information he had just gotten.

Before he could add anything else, the dragon spoke. That. was. SO. cool! Ryohei rushed over the dragon and started to look at it, under every possible angle, climbing even on it, petting it and finally climb down again, his excitement having lowered down a little. He crossed his arms, nodding vigurously.
"Yes, Surpentheon-san should teach me how to summon Dragons who was the Epitom of Manliness TO THE EXTREME!"

Then, he gave his attention back to the girl, who was still eating.
"Ah, I see! It's a good thing to see old friends back, TO THE EXTREME! I really hope you'll find her back and that she'll be able to help you!"He remembered the name of Asako Hyosuke as one of those names he had seen in his diplomacy lessons with his councelors. Though, he didn't know anymore who she was and thus dismissed the vague memory, not seeing enough EXTREME in it to keep on working on it.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:59 am

Small gusts of wind carried over the roofs, his long, blood-red hair picking up and flowing with it. It was then, when Mari spoke, that all the voices and visions faded from Surpent's world. All that remained was the name and face of Asako Hyosuke. His face went blank of all expressonas his mind procesed what it had just heard until finally, he snaps back to reality. "That's... Impossible... She's been gone for... So long..." 'Why didn't she ever contact me?' 'where has she been all this time?' so many questions rushed through his mind.

Meanwhile, as the winds blew above, the mist stayed thick at ground level. It was on the ground that Draco began to feel like he was babysitting to children and not just one. One more annoying than the other. As Ryo climbed all over Draco, it took all his strength not to crush his skull into the ground. "Surely Mr.Ryo, you could try and collect yourself into a more dignified standing while in my masters presence. He is a man with great demand on his time. Few exceptions come to this and few bring him needed comfort. Also, refrain... From... Climbing... On me." the first bit were simple requests, the last was a demand.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:36 pm

Looking towards Ryo she nods her head towards him as she finishes up her food before standing up as she try's to search for a trash can to throw her trash in.

'After all nothing to serious about not being a litter bug, even if I am the lazy type.' She thinks in her head as she finally locates one and starts walking towards it. For some reason her eyesight was getting a bit blurry as she tries to focus harder on keeping herself together. While Tamiko was throwing her trash away Ryo ends up getting in trouble apparently with the dragon name Draco who was keeping a eye on her during Surp's and Mari's meeting for she could hear the yelling even in the calm voice the dragon had from the trash can.

'Maybe I should get back over there and prevent any damage from happening...
Even if it is funny to see someone finally get after the guy....
I don't want anyone to get harm or hurt...
Yeah best get over there...'

Over and over the agruement of whether to go back or wait a bit went on in her thoughts until she convince herself to head back over towards where the other guys is. As Tamiko walk back towards them from the trash can she just randomly starting clapping her hands as a yawn came out. "Maybe all I need is some sleep.... She say out loud towards primary herself as she nears back towards Draco and Ryo. Once Tamiko was standing almost near them again she look up towards the tall man again.

But she says nothing as she just stands there still feeling tired in her eyes and they were still hurting a lot. 'Maybe I should tell them...
nah I don't need to worry anyone, just close my eyes and, they'll be feeling better soon.'
She thought in her head as she nods her head out of no where as she closes her eyes not knowing that if she opens them again, she might just find a world of darkness in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:47 pm

Looking towards Surp she wonder why he wasn't saying anything after she waited for some time for him to reply towards her taking over Blood village. Wondering if she should say something towards him, Mari look up towards his face as she just places her soft smile on her face admiring him for a second before saying, "Surp? Are you still here with me old friend?"

Knowing full well something could have been wrong with him when he heard about Asako. 'Maybe I should have not say anything...
It could been well enough to leave it be,
even thorough it was right to say the truth towards him.
Yeah I did the right thing...'

She just sat there still silently thinking as she waited for Surp's attention to be guided back towards her. 'Yup.. just waiting, waiting for him to mention anything. Don't know if he exactly heard me right thorough.' Mari thought after a few more minutes went by of waiting for him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Ryohei was surprised when the dragon spoke. He had thought that the "Lady Tamiko" incident had been his imagination. But when the rumbling voice of the large mythical animal spoke up again in a rather irritated tone.

The silver haired Kage blinked a few times, simply stunned that not only the anima could fly and was huge, but that it could also speak like a well refined human. He didn't understand what it meant by "Surely Mr.Ryo, you could try and collect yourself into a more dignified standing while in my masters presence.", since he was acting perfectly normal and correctly (he showed his enthusiasm and manliness and joy about meeting the animal. What was wrong with that?) but he understood perfectly the request of not being climbed on. He wasn't it's master after all.
"I apologize!" exclaimed the overly energetic young man. "TO THE EXTREME! Please forgive me!"

Ryohei turned his attention to the girl again. She was frowning and often blinking, as if she had something in her eyes. Worriedly, he crouched down to be at her level of her eyes and patted her on the head, softly, as if he was trying to reassure her.
He never knew what to do when a friend was injured and tried to show his worry by kind gestures of affection.
"Tamiko-chan! Will you be okay?!" he asked finally, almost tempted to shake her so that she'd answer more quickly to him.
Back to top Go down
Surpentheon Fanglord
Role Play Moderator
Role Play Moderator
Surpentheon Fanglord

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:05 am

Surp finally snapped to and looked Mari straight in the eyes. "Where is she? Suna?" he questioned quickly. He had to know, he had to see, he had to see it for himself. Now that he was told she was alive, nothing would stop him from seeing it.

Draco watched the girl and bowed his head. "Mr. Ryo, she's beyond your help. It's happening, just like it happens to all Hyosuke's. Her power, her power is awakening. She must come to terms with what it is. No matter how dreadful it may seem." Draco looked back up towards Surpent. "Master, assistance my be required."
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Looking at Surp as he snaps back towards attention seeing his eyes stare at her eyes, Mari slowly thinks about what to exactly tell him about Asako. "Well... yes she is in Suna, but Surp she has change as well. She might not be the same as you remember her." She warn as she glances down over the roof top hearing a brunch of yelling.

'Hum... some type of assistance needed, interesting...
Wonder what exactly is going on down there.'
She thought in her head as her fingers slowly touches her lips as her eyes close's with the darkness appearing around her as if she was flying towards a different direction. Bat's were calling her again, with some type of new's for a new training program and a discovery, but yet she couldn't go towards them yet. Mari had to stick around until her visitors had left.
Back to top Go down
Tamiko//Blind-Queen

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Tamiko was wandering thorough her mind enjoying the peacefulness that her eyes gave her when suddenly she ran into a wall. A wall that seem to stop her from walking any further. 'What do you wish for... What do you want more than anything...' Whispers seem to come out at her as she glances around noticing that it was growing darker and darker. On the outside towards the others her eyes were wide open again thorough she wasn't exactly seeing things, her hands were over her ear's as light screams came from her mouth. 'Ah!! Get these images out of my head!' She began to show a freak out face as she starts to see more visible's of chakra inside of Ryo not knowing what is going on in her mind.

Her eye's began to start to drip blood out as she falls towards the ground leaning her head towards the ground. She didn't know what was going on in her head, what was going on in her mind. All she knew was what Draco talk about, some type of terms she had to come to with a power that is awakening inside of her.

Power... That is what I wish for.... She thought silently towards herself as tear's began to mixed with the blood realizing a bit what was happening to her as the world faded from her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

finding a friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: finding a friend   finding a friend Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

finding a friend
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next