Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Questions burning your tongue -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Questions burning your tongue -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Questions burning your tongue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Questions burning your tongue Empty
PostSubject: Questions burning your tongue   Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Gokudera was smoking once more.
The night aire was chilly and he wasn't exactly clothed for a frisky weather either. So, the warm and burning sensation of the smoke n his throat was good enough to keep him warm. He inhaled deeply the fresh air before taking another drag from the cancer stick.

He was ready to assault his Kage once he showed up. He'd wait all night if needed.
Gokudera wanted to learn from him, learn to master the water and lightning element: and the records say that Ochita was a water and lightning user, which arranged Gokudera very much.
He loved his Kage and was totally and utterly devoted to him, until the day he died. It was Gokudera's main thought now; this Kage gave him a real ninja life up till now and he had devoted himself to him and his family.

He exhaled the smoke slowly, thinking about the rumors of the man's wife's pregnancy. He would protect the woman and child with his own life, dying for them if he had to. Laria was after all the perfect picture of kindness in his eyes (his previous caretakers showed their affection in rather dangerous ways by nearly killing him every single day).
He wondered if he could be able to see the child. He had never been permitted to see a baby before, nor toddlers. He was after all a 'public danger' for society and he could influence the kids badly. Well, the last part was true, he was bad influence, the punk he was with his cigarettes, bad character and violent manners. But it didn't mean he didn't know what to do or not in front of kids. Especially since he had been a child himself and could perfectly compare what was a bad thing to do in front of children. Hell, he wouldn't smoke in front of them, nor call them by names.

Blah. Unnecessary thoughts.
Whatever the Kage decided, he would follow it. That was his determination.

"Now if only Kage-sama could appear..." he mumbled, rubbing his cold hands.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: Questions burning your tongue   Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:12 pm

Ochita had left his manor silently planning to begin his journey hunting for the lair of Orochimaru in hopes of finding the secrets to his jutsu. "Hmm..." He spoke silently as he noticed the Kyuubi Jinchuriki waiting outside his home. What is he doing here... he thought to himself as he approached the young genin. "So what is it you want Gokudera?" He asked, knowing the boy wasn't just here to be here.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Questions burning your tongue   Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Gokudera's green eyes immediately lit, almost blinding Ochita with stars of joy and grateful feelings. He threw his cigarette away and skipped -yes, almost hopping- towards the older man.

"Kage-sama! I am so glad to see you! How is your wife? And your child?" he greeted him, giving Ochita a sincere smile. He had joined his fists together, like a fan girl would do in front of her idol in a sign of intense admiration and was wriggeling on the spot he was standing.
Then, suddenly remembering his manners, he stopped acting like a foolish teenager and straightened his back, bowed and gave the Kage his most formal expression.
"I came to ask you if you could spare some time to teach me the elements of Water and Lightning...I need those for a personal training to attain the Storm release."
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Questions burning your tongue   Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:45 am

Ochita shook his head slightly, this boy was such a strange child. However keeping him happy was important, this child was his village's secret weapon; their Jinchuriki of the nine tailed fox. "Laria is doing great...she is in fact currently training a new student at the moment." He said with a small brilliantly faked smile.

"And i guess i could handle taking some time to teach you new elements...however we must do it on the road...I have something i need to look for...which means your training with me will be brief...I will be giving you instructions and then leaving you for several hour intervals...During certain parts of your training i will leave you with clones, understand?" He asked simply.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Questions burning your tongue   Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:55 am

Gokudera was gaping at the Kage.
Had he just said yes? YES? YES!!!

If Gokudera had been a giddly girl, he would have done a happy dance with jumps and such. But he wasn't one, and thus kept his happy face (with more stars in his eyes added from the enthusiasm) and nodded energetically. But there was nothing that forbade him to have a happy dance in his mind, which he did.
"Ye-Yes, Kage-sama! Anything you say! And I am glad to hear that your wife is doing well."

The silver haired genin grinned and took a cigarette pack out of his pocket, opened it and proposed one to the older man while he put his in his mouth.
"Where will we be going, Ochita-sama? And will I be able to be of some use to you?" he asked eagerly.

The night was already deep and he was wondering why his Kage would want to travel while it was dark and night time.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Questions burning your tongue   Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:25 am

Ochita shook his head, he couldn't belive the habits that such young kids where picking up now a days, however he took the offered cigarette with out any fuss about the boy smoking. "Thank you Gokudera" He said before placing his pointer finger on the tip of the cigarette releasing a small surge of lightning chakra which with a small puff of smoke lit the cigarette.

Inhaling deeply waiting for the smoke to make it all the way to his lungs before he blew the smoke back out of his mouth in the form of several smoke rings. "We will be hunting down the lab of the sadistic ninja team of Oorochimaru and Kabuto." He said before taking a few more drags of the cigerette before flicking it into the street. "Now my only two requirements of this training trip is as followed; one, you will do everything i say while we are out of the village as soon as i say it and two, you will not...i repeat NOT tell Laria that i have been smoking, understand?" He said, pushing his hair out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Questions burning your tongue   Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 am

Gokudera nodded while lightning his cancer stick with his old, but reliable lighter.

He was tempted to laugh when he saw the almost desperate face his Kage had made while ordering him not to tell his wife about his smoking habit. Well, he could understand why he said that. Bianchi, when she had discovered that Lussuria had managed to get the kid smoking, she had gone all 'poison cooking' on the poor man and nearly killed him if Gokudera hadn't begged her to leave him alone because he had yet to teach him something. She had let him off with having to be hospitalized for a few months.
And knowing that Laria-sama was a medic, Gokudera couldn't help but shiver thinking about her anger would be like.

"I promise to follow those orders, Kage-sama." he replied, his voice and stance firm, looking proudly up to the man, his green eyes filled with hope and expectations.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

PostSubject: Re: Questions burning your tongue   Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Ochita nodded, "We will be heading to the South-East to the village once known as Sound. We will be hunting for any information of the skills used by Orochimaru and Kabuto, as well as any information on the experiments done by the two of them." He said as he began walking towards the village gates. "It will probably take us several days...but that gives us plenty of time to stop in between to begin your training." He said with a small smirk, he was looking forward to seeing how well the jinchuriki boy did in his training.

{Topic Exit - Next posts in village gates}
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: Questions burning your tongue   Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:38 pm

Gokudera nodded silently, taking another drag from his cigarette and followed his Kage, more than happy for having been put in the confidence of the matter and being able to move again.

The night was going to be cold.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions burning your tongue   Questions burning your tongue Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Questions burning your tongue
Page 1 of 1