Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

To the EXTREME of physical training! -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

To the EXTREME of physical training! -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

To the EXTREME of physical training!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

To the EXTREME of physical training! Empty
PostSubject: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Ryohei jogged calmly out of the village of Blood, back to the mountain.

It was night, but he didn't care. Real men didn't stop because of such a minor detail! And the mon shone brightly, so everything was fine. The wind was warm and the sounds of the night soothing; it was going to be a good night to travel and a good morning too to meet this kid, Natsume Izumi.
Heh, it was a wonder he had remembered the kiddo's name. But it was his first student as Kage. TO THE EXTREME! Fired up, Ryohei ran somewhat faster, trying to get to meet him sooner. He had no idea how to train him, nor what to do really but he didn't care. Real men don't take care of such minor details.

His stomach suddenly growled while he passed river where fish jumped out of it. He stopped in his track, leaving a large cloud of dust behind him. He was hungry after all...And he needed to eat. Holy Schnitzel! It had been over 24 hours that he hadn't eaten anything and only worked on water! That was unhealty TO THE EXTREME!

So, he stopped and jumped into the river with a lot of noise and splashing. He could swim, but men didn't get in the water without making noise. It wasn't manly after all to be silent nor to be careful. And the fish couldn't escape him anyways.
Five minutes later, he had a fire, a fish and was now waiting for it to cook.
He was impatient, but yeah, he knew that half cooked fish didn't taste that well...
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:19 pm

Walking out of the village gates a hour later after Izumi had received the reply back to his letter he had a plain brown book bag on that the old lady pack him with rations [including boiled eggs, Yum!] and a few changes of cloths for while he was gone. It was unusual towards him getting his stuff pack by her because he usually did his own things in his own pace, but shurging his shoulders back then by her was enough to say thanks. He started out in the forest before taking a path that cut towards the mountains which he memorize by his map he own. It was really his first time stepping out of the village, since it was Izumi was going by a slow pace even thorough he was looking forward towards meeting his teacher.

What was the name of the man telling me to meet him in the mountains near the village of blood again?
I know it started with a "R",
And why again was he there,
aren't kages suppose to stay in their villages to protect it?
Natsume's mind picked at thoughts in his mind as he walk until he stop near a spring water field to grab some water out of his bag that he pack for himself. He somehow end up bringing the letter the kage send him with the water bottle as he look at the letter again for reconfirmation of the kage's name.[Which made his eyes squint at the sqiggy hard reading writing....]

Spoiler:

After reading over the letter and picking out the name of the kage again he thought in his mind about the name of the kage while taking a sip of his water bottle. 'Kage Ryohei, sounds like a nice name. As well a perfect teacher for me!' His face feature a huge smile as he began to walk again, this time in a bit more fast pace. The tree's surrounded him still as he walk underneath them enjoying the fresh air. Izumi was finally not being ignored nor was hated by someone that he came to for teachings, thorough he wander.

Does he know exactly what I am.... that other's seem to know? He thought in his mind as he started to jog along the forest trying to get towards the mountains more faster than what he was already going.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:41 pm

Ryohei had fallen fast asleep after he had eaten and woke up with the sun rising.

He had completely forgotten about the kid and was finishing his breakfast (the rest of the fish from the day before), pondering about why he was in the middle of the mountain again. He knew he was there for a reason, but the why escaped his short memory. It was ridiculous if you asked anyone else that you could forget something as important like a rendez-vous with a student.

What also ridiculous was that he didn't know the kid. In fact, he knew everyone by their faces and a few names (the old peeps from the counselor room who bothered him everyday about paperwork - which he didn't do properly since his brain didn't even assimilate half of the information written on it). And he knew all the genin from the academy too. Only because he kept on coming every single day to tell the teachers about his awesome taijutsu classes and that they should teach the students about the ways of manliness, demand that was dismissed, luckily. If Ryohei's childish whims were executed, Aurora wouldn't be a village anymore but an asile for crazy people with crazy antics. And that was certainly not an option.

He jumped up his feet and screamed loudly to the morning, scaring birds off and his voice being heard at kilometers away from where he was:
"OOOOOOOOH YES! I SHALL TAKE MY MORNING RUN TO THE EXTREME AND BEYOND MANLINESS!!!"

And there he went, jogging away from his sleeping spot, towards the genin who had no idea who he was going to meet.
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Continuing to jog along the ground underneath the forest unsure of what time it was, but looking up towards the sky he could tell maybe it was around 2am. He came a long way from the village since he began traveling towards the mountains and he was a little tired, but determined not to fall asleep he kept on picking up the pace towards the mountains. The scenery began to change as the firm area that was the ground began to become a bit rocky. It seem that he was nearing the mountains area until he end up falling over a branch that lay on the ground sightly hidden by tree leaves.

As Izumi lay on the ground there he slowly fall asleep. A couple of hours shouldn't hurt him while he was laying there, like no one was going to come this way at this time of night. So he slept, and slept until sweat started to form on his face. The same nightmare that he always had was going on in his sleep again.

Whenever the nightmare occurs he always wakes up and never is able to fall asleep again without hot milk and chocolate chip cookies. Which was a problem, he didn't have any, so whenever the nightmare makes him wake up he'll be up for the rest of the day/night depending on what time it is. So soon Izumi looks up from the ground as he slowly stares around him.

'Wow, that was some fall I took,
I need to watch my feet more carefully...'
He thought in his head as he slowly picks himself up and checks over his body seeing only one injury, which brought up another question for him. How in the world does he heal from his injuries so well.. Ignoring the question at the time thorough as he see's the sun already coming up he continues on his way towards the mountains knowing he has a mission in store... The mission to meet his future teacher, the kage of the village.

'Yes this is going be a great experience that will bring me towards becoming stronger in one self and maybe discover why everyone hates me in the village.' Thinking in his mind as he stares ahead, the ground was becoming more rocky as rocks were scatter everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Ryohei ran as fast as he could. He was trying to break his own speed record and reach the other side of the mountain as fast as possible.

He saw animals flee, even a bear step aside. He was too fast and too loud.
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! TO THE EXTREME!" he kept on yelling and screaming while he passed on the small mountain path, towards Aurora.
The sun was already high; it had to be around eight or nine in the morning and the dew was refreshing his feet and waking him up. As for the branches that might be in his way, he simply punched them away, leaving a heavy and ugly trail behind him in a very un-ninja way.

Suddenly, he saw a kid, approaching him, coming closer in his path, faster and faster. Ryohei tried to stop, but stumbed on his feet and rolled towards the kid, pushed him over and both of the guys rolled down the slope, until they stopped.

Ryohei was the first one on his feet, dizzy and feeling his head spin. Meeting with someone certainly wasn't fun. His left shoulder hurt and his white jacket was torn and dirty. With a shrug, he took it off and threw it aside in the nearby bushes.
Then, he saw the kid he had taken with him in his fall. He was lying on his back, his eyes replaced by swirls of dizzyness. He had a few scratches that were already healing and long, silk like black hair. He was what? Eleven at most.

"Kid! Are you alright?!" he asked, worried.
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Being run into was the last thing Natsume Izumi expected as he was running along the start of the mountain path, going much faster than he normally takes stuff at as he look up towards the shining sun. But then a tall person who was dressed in aurora clothes he thought he might have seen at the last second had knock him towards the ground as he shakes his head sightly before being help up. Standing still his injuries were mainly mostly heal as he look towards the guy. "Yes I am okay. Just trying to head up the mountains to meet someone who is suppose to begin my training is all."' He figure that much information for the moment will be okay to let out as he stare into the guy's eyes with honest showing completely in his face and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Ryohei rose an eyebrow at that.
He noticed the headband and blinked, crossing his arms, frowning. It was one of his genins, he was sure of it; he'd recognize any face from anywhere. The names just escaped him.
With the sun high in the sky, his silver lawn hair shone like an aura around him and his muscular stature looked even more impressive.

"What's your name? And who are you looking for?" he asked sternly, dropping for a moment his cheery and enthusiastic personality. If this kid was a runaway, he'd severaly punish him.
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Looking at the man as he suddenly seem to turn serious in his face and his voice drop to being a serious one Izumi figure it was best to respect this man and response quickly towards him. As Izumi stood tall and straight with his book bag on his back looking into the man's eyes still he began to explain his reasonings for being outside the village that day.

"The name is Natsume Izumi, I was headed towards the mountain in response towards a reply of a letter send to me by our kage name Sasagawa Ryohei! Sir would you happen to have past anyone by that name?" He asked him kindly as a shy smile is seen on his smile, his voice had drop towards a soft man voice as his key-chain swung left and right that had a picture of his father that the old lady always told stories about him towards her thorough he didn't understand how this lady knew him so much.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:56 pm

And that was it that Ryohei needed to get the relationship between the fact he was in the mountain and the kid in front of him to get his memories click together to get a clear picture.

"OH! I see!" he exclaimed. "You are the kid who wants to train TO THE EXTREME!"
Ryohei grabbed the kid's hand and shook it rather violently but without any bad intentions. His enthusiasm simply made him forget he was stronger than most people. "My name is Sasagawa Ryohei, but you can call me Ryohei or Onii-chan, TO THE EXTREME!"

When he let the boy go, he was dizzy again, pretty much shaken up (literally) by the Kage's firm and strong handshake. Ryohei simply grinned at him, not giving a very impressive nor intelligent introduction of himself. If Natsume hadn't know he was a Kage, he would have thought he was some village idiot that could maybe do some ninja stuff.
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Waiting around for the man to reply Izumi started to scratch at his back when his hand was grab wildly as the man mumble out something way to quick for his ears. This man had a awful strong handshake and by the time he was let down he just stood there silently his eyes were dizzy and he was pretty much shaking like a rattle. But in a few minutes he was fine and just grinning like a dork. He didn't understand this kage still, but he sure that he come to know him perfectly well.

'At least one thing is good... he didn't act afraid of me...
But that might give a sign he is unaware of what I am exactly
or have no idea of what exactly I am... so pretty much no help there.'
He sigh after thinking for awhile forgetting that he was pretty much standing in front of a kage that was waiting to hear from him. But in a few moments it came towards his knowledge that he still haven't say anything in a long time as he return his attention towards the one known as Ryohei.

"Sorry sir, got distracted by thoughts. It is a pleasure to run into you Senpai and I am happy that you, unlike the rest took me in as a student." He address him as Senpai as he waited to hear what they would be doing first completely unaware of what this guy was like still besides the strength he had for himself.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:34 pm

Ryohei grin got even wider at the mentionning of 'senpai'. It had been a while since he had been called like that and he felt at ease with that. The silver lawn head was easy to please and always glad to meet kind people. Last time he had gotten the title of senpai, it was when he was at the academy, helping their teacher in the taijutsu classes. He had always loved to correct the smaller ones' stances and body positions. It relaxed him and made him feel in his element. Plus, he learned more and more everyday.

"No need to apologize TO THE EXTREME! It is unnecessary!" he started to talk/yell again, "You said you were interested TO THE EXTREME about my taijutsu classes! I accept you as a student! But!"
He dramatically paused and shut his mouth, crossing his arms over his chest, trying to find something more or less manly to say. He closed his eyes, frowning slightly, thinking and nodding to himself for a few minutes. Then, his large eyes shot open again and he simply used the formula had been about to use.
"But you have to tell me who you are to every single detail TO THE EXTREME! If I do not know, I could kill you!"

And on that, he jogged away, not wanting to get cold. He made a motion to Natsume to follow him and then turned his attention to the road, going to who knew where.
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Looking at the kage in front of him he started to try to pay more attention towards details going on with movements and the way the kage acted exactly. He was never good with getting friends so he didn't really hang out with any guys, so it was sort of tough on understanding how to act among people like his gender. Watching him move his hands in a funny way along while he mention not having to be sorry for how he acted in front of him, Izumi nodded slowly at that fact.

As well shortly after Ryohei took a breather as a bird flew past them on the mountain's that morning, Izumi received news about being accepted as a student in his ways with a big grin appearing on Natsume's face for a second before it fading away as he heard a loud yell of 'BUT!' Natsume Izumi wonder exactly what the kage wanted to know in exchange of being his student as he told him to tell everything about him.

'Like... what exactly he wants to know from me.
I thought he know much more than what I know exactly from being myself.
I know only my elemental source, exactly what I like....
Barely anything.... I can tell him...
But I best do what I was order to, otherwise I don't know what will happen.
Like how he could killed me, that's a scary thought right there for sure...'
He thought a lot as he closes his eyes before beginning to run after the man wondering where they were headed as well. Running along for a few minutes behind Ryohei in silence he did before Natsume began to explain a bit of stuff about himself towards the man.

"Well I live with a older lady who took me in since a night of a huge attack that happen when my grandpa was taking me out for a walk. Ever since that day thorough of living with her the villagers seem to start hating me and I never really had anyone to play with. So instead I was training off and on in my childhood while being spoil.

I know a few things about me... Like I have tendious to use fire to much and have a natural for it. I sometimes end up playing with it as well. I have a few scrolls from my father my keeper tells me that adopted me as a son thorough she won't let me have them until I have train and became stronger she say."
His voice had got deeper as he sound more tough talking about his past and what the man seem to want to know about him. Pausing as he continue to run along trying to think of what else to tell the man.

'What else can I tell him about myself... There's not really anything to tell him since I don't know much.
Wait.... maybe...
There is something to tell him.. that he can maybe tell me about myself.
About the nightmares of something about a demon... yeah I will ask him about it.'
He thought in his head as he pauses in his run not noticing that man was running ahead of him still forgetting that he was following him somewhere for the time being as Natsume still thought about what he was going ask the kage about.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:21 pm

Ryohei kept on jogging in silence while listening to the child's explanations. Ryohei might not be smart, but he wasn't dumb either. He...just needed time to process the information into his brain and put in the right cases, so that he wouldn't forget about it, nor confuse it with someone else's story. His short attention span was probably his biggest fault.

"I do remember rumors about a kid being hated." he stated calmly.
Again silence. Ryohei wasn't sure how to start a conversation, nor what to say to Natsume. He wasn't used to having silent children or students near him and Natsume sure was calm and composed, contrary of Ryohei who would just jump into action without thinking. He never thought much actually and hadn't realized yet that he should have been in his village to protect it in case something would happen.

But yeah. Back to Natsume. The silver lawnhead knew that the genin wasn't telling him everything. Not that it bothered him personally; everyone had secrets and things to hide. Well, people who weren't manly enough that is. But for the training program, not knowing more about the child, nor about what his body could do and endure, was a serious danger. Ryohei knew that his training methods were unorthodox and not for softies either. He was known for pushing the limits and got even told he did everything as if he was only living on full course with his dying will. And his students got the same traits as him, probably a little less fanatic than him then.

"Is that everything that you have to mention me? Nothing more, like, physical restrictions or mental difficulties...Anything?" he finally asked, after having looked up to the trees, admiring the light shining through the leafs. They were reaching a forest downwards the mountain. "Are you sure you aren't hiding anything important to me? If you didn't tell me everything I need to know about you, my training might only kill you, Natsume-kun. Do you understand the meaning of dying?"
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Still being still he was thinking in his mind before looking up noticing that the man got far ahead of him. Natsume really needed to begin paying more attention towards watching where he was knowing for sure instead of paying attention towards his thoughts and wondering what was going happen next. Starting to run again at a good pace the boy soon caught up towards Ryohei as they continue running down the mountain's Natsume was looking around as things were turning green again and shadows from leaves over their heads that hung off the tree's were shreading them from having a bad case of sun burn. Izumi realized that Ryohei was rambling something off at him thorough soon as he glance up at the man.

'Well here goes nothing, at least if I tell him some of the things I dream and what I know about my training diffucults at least he might help me overcome them.
Only if they don't frighten him away, but it looks like nothing does...
So I have nothing to worry about right.'
He thought off the top of his head as he pause again almost running into the man by accident with his aburted stop.

"Well..." Izumi began to say at the start before hesitating and shaking his head clear. He had to get on with it, no more stalling even if he was unsure of letting out his secrets. Encouraging himself to get on with it he began to speak about what his dreams were telling him, so to see if it help the kage any with his training.

"Many times I have dreams of people yelling at me of being a demon and at times I even dream I was trap in a prison looking at a animal... An animal that look like a horse, even thorough it was really faded at that time and I can't remember much. At times I can see myself looking into the mirror with my eyes thinking I hate them even thorough I was born with them, as if something lures to escape them. Pausing in her talk as she let's that informtion enter his mind he caught his breath and then continue on to speak about his self while he was at it.

"I don't really know much more about myself. It's been hard all my childhood, do you have any idea exactly who I am?" He ask as his voice softens up from the tough guy act he was putting on before he began to run again pasting up Ryohei in the run as he began to move faster than he was before not even paying attention towards the speed he already attain at his level than that he was normally suppose to have.

'After all its best he does know everything that he needs to for my training... right?' The thought brought up in his mind as a cloud that cover all the rest of the thoughts that normally flow thorough his mind.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Ryohei looked down at the kid and stopped running, frowning.

This was the rumored Jinchuuriki, the kid that no one dared to approach or even wanted to. He had only seen him in the afar, when he visited the classes and got told not to take care of the troublemaker. Since he had many very enthusiastic kids to take care of, he hadn't pressed the matter; his brain didn't have a long memory term either for such things and thus he had never thought about it afterwards.
And when he became a Kage, he had dismissed the 'issue' about a dangerous jinchuuriki being in his village. He honestly couldn't care less about the person harboring a demon inside of itself. The person was itself and not the bijuu. In fact, they were the ones doing all the work to keep the rest safe by training themselves very hard to keep them locked inside of themselves.

Ryohei was glad he had insisted. If he hadn't, then the demon would have used of the occasions he was training Natsume, to escape with the large and instense use of chakra and simply take over on the kid's mind and kill him on a long term process after atrocious suffering.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, real worry creeping inside of him for once. Mans didn't worry, but this was serious and he knew it. So, he decided to be direct. Well, it was more that he didn't know how else to talk to people in general anyways.
"You are a Jinchuuriki and have a Bijuu sealed inside of you. That is why people are afraid of you and shunning you."
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Stopping in mid-way run with him far ahead of Ryohei as he turn looking towards the man with widen eyes as he is told what he was. "So, I'm a Jinchuuriki... No wonder I hate myself as well." He sighs as his hand comb's thorough the long black hair that he orginally got from the curse of the bijuu seal inside of him that he now knows about. "So now that you know what I am, and I know what I am as well. Are you still willing to take me on/in as a student." He ask stubbornly as his eyes looks straight into the man's eyes before turning around looking down the pat again.

'So now what's going happen with me now that we both know the truth of who I am...
I wonder if he'll throw me to the side like everyone else or actually treat me like someone.'
He thinks in his mind as he waited on Ryohei's answer on what he is going do with Natsume.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Ryohei was surprised by the aggressive outburst of Natsume. Hadn't he noticed he didn't care if he was a Jinchuuriki? If he hated him, he wouldn't have been in one piece anymore. In fact, he was admiring the kid for being so strong. He wasn't about to throw him aside like some people did. In fact, he wanted to protect him now, seeing how hard it must have been for him to live without any friends of his age.
His older brother (he never had siblings by the way) were kicking in, along with some sort of feeling of authority and responsability towards Natsume. So, he crossed his arms, breathed deeply in and...
"I didn't give you the permission to walk away!" he called back, his usual cheerfulness back in his voice, the frown gone and his big 1000-watts smile on his lips. "Come on! I will train you TO THE EXTREME of manliness!"

And he jogged towards the opposite direction Izumi had gone, hoping he would follow him.

Ryohei hummed to himself, satified of how things had gone. He had a student, one who was strong and manly and he had made new friends too. He was now jogging towards the general direction of his village; in fact, he had no idea where he was going and simply followed his guts.
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:50 pm

Looking towards Ryohei after stopping in his running as he heard his voice calling out towards him, As his face fill's with curiously the words came towards his ear's more clearly."I didn't give you the permission to walk away.......[follow by].....Come on! I will train you TO THE EXTREME of manliness!"

Widening his eyes as he nod his head in shock watching the guy begin to jog away a whisper of, "Yes sir!" escape from his lips as he stood there just watching the guy jog away. It took a moment for his brain to kick into action before Izumi realized the guy was heading in a different direction that was a longer way towards Aurora village and wonder where he was off to now as he still stood there idiotly not running after the guy yet.

'I wonder what type of training I will go thorough with him,
Here's hoping to a....
HEY JERK YOU DO KNOW THAT YOUR NEW "SENSEI" IS LEAVING YOU BEHIND YOU KNOW?'
The voice of thoughts came distracting him as he look up noticing his sensei was far ahead of him as he call out, "Hey!! Wait up for me!!" Before beginning to run to catch up towards the Kage.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:21 pm

Ryohei didn't wait up. Men do not wait up for other men. You only waited for women, because women were cool like that. But, since he knew that a mere genin couldn't keep up with him, he slowed down his pace, keeping a reasonable speed.

He just ran randomly once more, showing how bad his sense of direction was. But, in the end, they arrived in a valley, where there were no trees left, at the foot of the mountain. Ryohei stopped there, punching the air and yelled loud and clearly:
"YOSH! I SHALL TRAIN MY FIRST OWN STUDENT ON THIS SPOT! AND WE'LL CALL IT THE MANLY TRAINING AREA!"

And on that, the Kage of Aurora plopped down on the ground, laid down and closed his eyes, without saying anything to this student. If Natsume wanted to learn, he'd have first to understand body language and to listen to his own body.

The grass he was laying on, was pure green, soft and fresh and the sun was giving him pleasant shivers running down his spine, warming him up and relaxing every fiber of his body. This was probably the most fun part of training: bathing in the sun.
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Looking towards the strange man as he slow down for Izumi he was thankful and began to run even harder promising himself that he would make himself faster than this. In the meantime the bijuu was planning on how to get this kid to let himself out as the man lead Izumi towards a wide open valley as he took a look around the area. "So my first training is here, interesting." He said out loud while the man seem to suddenly laid down as the kid gave him a interesting look.

'What exactly do I do now? Is he taking a nap...
Or is this somehow apart of my training.'
He ponders the questions in his mind as he looks up towards the sun and then back down at the grassy area as his shoulders shrug before plopping down on the grassy area himself as he close his eyes.

'I have no idea of how this works, but still it must be for a reason. Now I wonder what to do thorough.' As the sun beams down on his bare leg's and his heart starts to pound a little faster. The bijuu inside of himself wonder what he was doing even, this training was crazy towards the both of them. But soon Izumi seem to be in more of a happy place, back when his parents was still alive and raising him. He didn't know where the memory was coming from but somehow his brain was effecting or triggering the earliest memory's he had.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:31 pm

[Time Skip my dear friend. We are going to sleep and rest for two whole days, only standing up for eating, washing ourselves in a nearby river with a waterfall and other things nature obliges humans to do.]

It had been a while since Ryohei had felt so fit. Resting was indeed the best way to train. He had opened his eyes and was staring to the sky. Large, pluffy clouds were drifting away with the wind. He hadn't figured out how to train Natsume yet. It was risky; he didn't know anything about seals and with the bijuu on the loose inside of the kid, when he'd be using his chakra was no option; Kage or not, he wouldn't survive the meeting or at least not in one piece.

First things first, he had to get the kid to recognize when he was using his own charka and when he was using that of the bijuu. And for that, he had to tire him out.
Yes, it seemed insane, right after they rested, but it was a method he had learned with: pain was an excellent reminder for the body.

There was a waterfall, at around 100 meters away from where they had rested. Natsume would have to get a little wet.

Ryohei jumped up and stretched.
"Yosh! Off to training! Follow me, Natsume!"
And he jogged away towards the river and waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:47 pm

As the next couple of day's past by Izumi sure did a lot of resting. He was curious as why his master made him relax a lot wondering it was to make sure he didn't get out of hand with the thing inside his own body. All they ever did was go towards a nearby water source to wash and catch fish then head back towards resting. They did this until the third day when his sensei order him up and told him to follow him somewhere else before Ryohei took off at a run.

'Wait, why did he do all this resting if he planned some other type of training.' He thought with curiously shown on his face before starting to run after him.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:35 am

Ryohei had already arrived at the waterfal and taken off his jacket and hoody, throwing them aside on the ground with a large grin. Natsume could admire for a while his toned and large chest, which had a slightly lighter skin color than his arms; it was filled with old scars from training and a few battles, like most ninjas had as proof of their courage and former battles. Natsume could also notice how many bruises he had all over his body, most of them being not older than a week. Ryohei was a man of many extremes and they didn't stop when training. He always was very hard on himself, striving to become stronger every single day to become the greatest taijutsu user ever.

He was foreign with training jinchuuriki but vaguely knew what could go wrong if he did a single step wrong; the beast would take over Natsume's small body and wreak havoc around him. So, he decided to tire the beast out as much as possible and force Natsume to use only his own chakra, extracting it from the Bijuu's and not touching it under any circumstances. If he did, then certain circumstances could happen and he wouldn't be able to help him then.

He stepped right into the ice cold water and turned towards his student, grinning like an idiot who didn't even feel the temperature of the atmosphere and thought he was at the beach or something along those lines.
"Natsume-kun! Undress and go stand under the waterfall like me TO THE EXTREME and focus on your chakra! Use it to keep yourself warm TO THE EXTREME!"
He paused for a moment to think about what he was going to say and then added:
"But! Do not use the Bijuu's chakra! I have no idea how it feels or what it is like in your body but if you feel it, stop immediately using your chakra and wait a minute before starting again TO THE EXTREME!"
And on that, he stepped under the waterfall, his fists joined together in front of his torso and his eyes closed in a deeply concentrated frown. He'd have to be careful with the kid next to him...If something bad happened, he'd be the first victim.
Back to top Go down
Tweety

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Looking towards Ryohei backside he ran silently as he focus his mind on watching where he was going for once they soon arrived at a big waterfall as his feet stop moving. Instead his eyes were in awe and very wide as the water splashes were heard in his ear, the ones from his teacher and the ones the very same waterfall in front of Izumi was making. Turning to look into his teachers face he saw that Ryohei was making a very funny grin and told him some directions as his eyes witness his teacher taking off his shirt before standing directly under the waterfall.

'He's crazy, I'm going catch a cold doing this!' He thought as he undelightfully took off his shirt and shoes [wait does he have any shoes?] and step's into the waterfall beside his teacher turning to observe him for a moment as he listen towards more directions. Use his own chakra while under the waterfall and always stop if he felt the extended chakra of the bijuu inside him. Sound's interesting towards him as he stood beside his teacher facing towards the open wide area as he look up towards the sky before he close his eyes.

For the first 3 hours he begun to stream his chakra thorough his system as he went deep inside of his body. But then as he begun to experience the normal chakra he had inside of his body suddenly a voice started calling out,

'Use my chakra... use it... don't let that idiot over there tell you that my chakra is to dangerous to use.' Izumi's eyes squeeze tighter as he try to ignore the voice further still using his own chakra as Ryohei did something of his own training techniques.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:11 am

Ryohei was breathing deeply in and out, letting the warm, almost hot chakra run through his body, filling him with energy and peace. The exercise was fairly easy for him, having done it over and over again for years and years of hard training. It let him know precisely how to fill his system, when to release it and when to fill it, without messing up his muscles from over straining them.

It was how he had learned to open all eight chakra gates. Ah, he'd never use it randomly, the first three only to be opened when he was sparring with a student learning about those gates, the next two ones when he was in a more or less dangerous battle and all eight when his village or other people's lives were at stake. But luckily for those who had faced him, hadn't been able to see him enter those states. It wasn't for nothing he always used tonfa in battle first and then show his punches when he saw that the opponent could take it. It was well known that one hit from him could break a tibia as if it was a twig.

He glanced down at his student. His chakra was unstable, wavering between aggressive and almost nonexistent, which worried him. He was obviously having troubles to contain his bijuu chakra out of his system and that showed him how his own chakra reserves were underdeveloped. And he'd have to work on that. To avoid all use of the bijuu's chakra, he'd have to make Natsume dependent upon his own reserves.

The lawn head Kage sighed innerly, a headache building up in his mind. He wasn't used to thinking that hard that often. But it was his student that he was thinking about and he had to keep his responsibilities towards him. And he would and will find a efficient way to train him! TO THE EXTREME!

Ryohei breathed deeply out and stepped out of the waterfall, feeling all excited for the next training session.
"Natsume-kun! You did well TO THE EXTREME! We shall now climb trees!"

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the EXTREME of physical training!   To the EXTREME of physical training! Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

To the EXTREME of physical training!
Page 1 of 1