Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
A need to leave Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
A need to leave Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
A need to leave Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
A need to leave Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
A need to leave Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
A need to leave Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
A need to leave Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
A need to leave Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
A need to leave Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

A need to leave -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

A need to leave -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

A need to leave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

A need to leave Empty
PostSubject: A need to leave   A need to leave Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Madam Red walked in the empty hallways of the Chikage's building. Her high heels, clicking loudly on the stone floor, creating a loud echoing sound, announced her arrival. Her pace was determinded and her face calm and collected. Her left hand was wrapped around the handle of her parasol; the other one hanging loosly at her side. Her red hair, still cut in the strange bobstyle, with the sharp edges framing her pointy face. Her red eyes were calm, the usual coldness or overly happiness in them gone, giving her an almost peaceful look.

She had a need to leave her village; her past and future were calling her from the village of Forsaken Heavens. She had a past to fill in and a future to secure. And this time, a rain of blood wouldn't satisfy her hunger. Her clan, or rather, her family's clan had abandoned her, dying or disappearing before they initiated her to the ways of the Xzeno.
And Laria, this medic prodigy in the village over there was the key to open her pandora box...

She arrived in front of the Chikage's door. She knocked on it and waited to get permission to enter.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

A need to leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A need to leave   A need to leave Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:55 pm

Mari was leaning backwards looking out her window as she waited for the visitor she sense was coming towards her door. She does not have many visitors so she wonder who it could be as she twisted around in her spinning chair to face the doorway straighten up as she calls out a sight, "Enter!" Before she waited for the person to come thorough the door to see who it was exactly.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

A need to leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A need to leave   A need to leave Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:13 pm

The Lady opened the door without waiting and entered the office with a decided step. She closed the door silently behind her and stepped forward.
She bowed to the Kage, a younger woman than she was and smiled, almost too happily.
"Good afternoon, Madam Kage." she greeted her.

Then, she took her hat off, revealing her face fully to Mari, showing her emotionless eyes clash against the dazzeling smile she gave off. In public, Madam Red had always been an actress; good manners, smiling, bows and formalities weren't exactly for her, but she was a Lady and thus kept herself to them.
She placed with an elegant move full of rustling of clothes, a slim scroll. She then stepped back and waiting till the Kage read the message inside of it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

A need to leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A need to leave   A need to leave Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Looking up at the woman as she approach she was observing her, 'Madem Red it is, she's a good loyal servant to me.' She thought in her brains as her fingernails tap as she observed something different about the lady today. But a letter was flip on her desk before she could say anything about it as her fingernails tapped on the letter.

With not even opening it yet Mari looks upwards with sight grin on her face for this will shock anyone still even if they knew her secrets. But with a sigh Mari pull the letter towards me as the rustle of the scroll being unrolled was heard as she spin her chair to face the windows that was directed behind her chair and desk to face the villages. For a minute she remain silent before she spoke. "So your planning to leave for a short time are you? Will you do a favor for me in your absence from the village?"

No better way to strike a bargian for a woman's leavings, especially one from my own ANBU. She grinned as she thought the single thought in her head.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

A need to leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A need to leave   A need to leave Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:13 pm

Madam Red rose an eyebrow at the request.
She knew her Kage very well and if it wasn't because of her aestetics, she would simply kill her because she hated it when weaker ordered her around. She placed her hat back on her head, smiling cheerfully and her ruby eyes closed, hiding her real irritated feelings behind them.
Her whole body stayed relaxed though and her chakra flow kept on moving normally, not a hint of anger in it. Letting know her Kage about her irritation was simply unnecessary and uncalled for.

When the pale hand slipped off the border of the hat, letting the shadow created by it hide some of her pale skin, she spoke up again.
"A favor? Please enlighten me about it's content, Kage-sama. I haven't inherited of any telepathic powers yet."
She giggled, as if she was amused by the slight joke she had just made, keeping her well kept, petty and happy face up.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

A need to leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A need to leave   A need to leave Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:18 pm

Looking towards the window still she seem to ruffle underneath her long black jacket she added towards her fashionware that day as she search her pockets till she came up with a envolpe as she grinned. Turning back around she slide the envolpe towards Madam Red as she begin to speak again.

"The village you are going to for training I have some interest in for making a allie of the village. I would like you to inquire about how it is doing and whether we could ever use its help or anything. The reasoning exactly is because I heard its made some changes in my last visits towards the country. And try to not make any suspicious, I rather not have any enemies yet until I finish getting this village to be more than a wasteland." She pause in silence as she waited for any confirmations about this mission or questions before she continue on in speaking of rewards.

"Upon your success in returning you will report any details or information to me , no matter what the time is you understand. By then I should have your reward of money in hand." She finished talking about the mission as she stood up from the desk and scroll over towards where her butler left her tea at for that day already ready and everything as she pick up a cup of it and sip it.

'Ah.. nothing like tea,' Mari thought in her head silently.

Mission:
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

A need to leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A need to leave   A need to leave Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:35 am

Madam Red wasn't pleased to hear that she had do another mission while going on a training session. She was going to face a rather delicate matter of her personal past along with meeting someone she probably wouldn't like from her "exessive" kindness.
She had also hoped to be able to drop her facade for a while, letting her rather cruel and sadistic person out, to show her future trainer that she wasn't to be kidding with. Of course, she wouldn't have done anything to ruin the shaky relationship her village shared with Forsaken heavens, that'd be simply madness.

When she heard the briefing of the mission told outloud by her Kage with half an ear, she silently told herself that she should get a summon to to the travels between Forsaken and Blood; having to send it by any other method was rather risky and dangerous. But this time, her Kage had told her to bring her information no matter what hour it was; she'd abuse of that fact and make sure the messages arrived at ungodly hours. It'd be her sweet revenge for interfering with her training session...

When the chuunin ranked Kage picked a cup up to drink it, Madam Red couldn't help but look with disgust at it. It had been prepared by this "Butler" of hers, whatever this man even was. Loyal or not, she loathed strong people who let themselves being commanded around by weaker than themselves. And how much did she hate people who needed others to be stronger; her Kage was on the list of such people. Again, it was only because of her aestetics that she stayed by her side. And because her village was just suited for her murderous and sadistic character. Crumpling the paper she had put in her pocket, she quickly bowed to the younger woman.
"I'll make sure to arrive to your expectation, My Lady." she answered, emphasing on the last two words as if she was mocking her. "I shall take my leave now then. Anything else before I leave the village?" she asked with a well faked happy voice and smile, making it very difficult to perceive her hatred.

Mission Name: Scoop out information
Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A need to leave Empty
PostSubject: Re: A need to leave   A need to leave Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

A need to leave
Page 1 of 1