Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Travelling for : Magnetism -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Travelling for : Magnetism -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Travelling for : Magnetism

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Travelling for : Magnetism Empty
PostSubject: Travelling for : Magnetism   Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:59 pm

The valley, where the Moon has been told to be shining upon with greater brightness than anywhere else, is a cold, frozen place.

The grass, once green and soft, now cracked under your feet and any life there was, had disappeared. The few present trees, had lost all their leafs and were now creating lacy patterns against the black clouded sky, that only let some place for the moon to shine.

In the middle of all that, was a large japanese mansion, that looked abandonned. But no, a light was shining in there and a female figure could be distinguished through the shadows of the paper walls if you were close enough.

But how far was the mansion and how big was the valley. You had first to descend the mountain and go through the cold, freezing plains until you finally reached the mansion.

Will you reach it, before the descending moon touches the trees?

Five travel posts with a total count of 600 words minimum is required to finish this step of the event.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Magnetism   Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:58 pm

Tonight was cold and dark similar to that in which would be seen in a horror film. Kazuki had heard rumors underground that there was some sort of strange mansion that was to be found in a valley past a mountain. He was already making his way up the mountain in order to make it to the valley however as he did this he contemplated his task.

"Hmm... it would seem that the rumors are true that there is something there. From off in the distance I see the signs of light possibly from that mansion I heard so much about. I better approach carefully." Kazuki would think to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Magnetism   Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:03 am

As he descended down the mountain he had felt a drastic decline in the temperature as he wrapped his cloak around himself more to keep in his body heat. His own breath now clearly visible even in the dark night. He had looked up to see the moon was full.... not a good omen on Kazuki's part however it would not stop him from investigating the rumors of the mansion that had struck fear and disruption throughout his village.

Once he had reached the base of the mountain he had seen the wide outstretched planes that he couldn't help but think that at one point must have been beautiful. The lifeless grass and the barren trees around him gave him an eerie feeling that he should just turn back, but he was a shinobi and not only that but a legend as well so fleeing this was not in the question.

"I must perservere... I must continue forward" Kazuki chanted as a mantra in order to keep his spirits high and his mind off the sound of the deathly silence of the night.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Magnetism   Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:13 am

Kazuki walked quickly and silently through the plains, following the light that guided him along his mission. He was holding tightly onto his own body for the cold was starting to get to him. How he longed to simply lay in a nice warm bed, or to sit down next to the fire. He needed this though in order to distract him from tall the events that had taken place recently and damn it he was still a hero in the people's eyes. Hence he would not let them down.

The hour was starting to become late as Kazuki knew that it was almost midnight. Though his body was visibly shivering his eyes held a empowering warmth to them. As though he knew that he would have to fight something once he arrived there but could not explain what just yet. With that he continued onward towards the light with his confidence found once more and his will and drive to succeed overpowering his fear.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Magnetism   Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:22 am

As he walked through the fields a more confident man he started to think more about the legend that the old man in the tavern had told him. In fact the legend plus people returning to forsaken heavens scared out of their wits was the exact reason in which Kazuki was going on this mission to begin with. He could still remember the scene perfectly in his mind.....

Flashback-no-jutsu!

The scene would change to a run down tavern in the forsaken heavens village where two men are sitting at the bar. One man being incredibly old wrinkles laden all over his face, his once long flowing hair now gray and falling out in patches. The old man was drinking the usual from his flask, whatever it was Kazuki wouldn't be able to tell you, only that it was incredibly strong smelling.

The other man in the scene would be none other then the warrior himself Kazuki Shikimori who up till now was taking up C or B ranked missions because of his lack of confidence after seeing so many loved ones die before him. In his spare time he also went off to help discover and understand the many unnatural things in this world that either posed a looming threat or caused physical/ emotional damage to his fellow villagers.

The two men usually could be found sitting with each other talking about life and other things. The old man provided Kazuki with stories of his youth as well as information for his little "monster hunts" or so they would call it. Kazuki would always be respectful and listen, as well as even sharing a story of his or two. Whenever he went on a mission that the old man had provided information upon Kazuki would return the favor by treating him to a big dinner as well as buying him some better alcohol. He was like a father to Kazuki since both of his were dead. This particular night however the mood seemed to be somber and tense....

"I'm telling you Kazuki-sama there are forces in this world that are stronger then every day ninja and everyone is so damn stupid wanting to see 'em all. These idiots have set off the spirits and now they are suffering for their stupidity." The old man stated adjusting his seated position.

"Spirit or not sir that is harsh to do to people. People are naturally inquisitive fellows so shouldn't they have the right to investigate anything that isn't the norm?" Kazuki stated his retort confidently.

"In normal cases yes but I got to tell you. The legend behind this one is crazy. I will tell you but I don't want you going around and getting yourself killed. You understand me youngster? When I die we need to make sure there are still smart people in the world and you getting killed by some spirit not only will take you away but will permanently revoke your intelligent status. Now do I make myself clear Kazuki?" The old man grinned a bit at his own joke realizing how funny sounding it was.

"Crystal clear sir" Kazuki returned a smile.

"Good so now we can begin...."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Magnetism   Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:43 am

"A long time ago there were a loving couple who bought that mansion some time ago. They were young and full of love spending every possible moment with each other. The only problem was that the husband was a warrior for the imperial army at the time and was sent off to war. The young wife now pregnant with his child begged him to stay with her however he informed her that he had obligations with his country that he must fulfill, or his honor and pride would suffer. He was also a very powerful warrior as he promised her that he would return.
So when he went off to war she waited for him daily. She would kneel down besides her bed and pray for his safety as well as think of their future together. She would hum their favorite song in order to remind her of how she fell in love with him. This continued for days as days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months. Then finally in her 6th month of pregnancy there was a knock at the door. She was so excited believing it was her husband as she came running.
When she answered the door there was a man from the rebel army standing there who was wounded heavily. He glared at her with the very intensity of hell as he quickly unsheathed his sword and stole her life. This man was the man who had killed her husband however he had been dangerously wounded by her husband and wanted revenge. However since he died so quickly the man could not take his life in order to sooth his anger and frustration. So when he learned of the man's wife he relished at the thought. Now even after many years it is said that the mansion is haunted. Onlookers who survived with their minds in tact say that if you come up to the house, behind the rice paper walls you will see the woman still praying for her husband to come home.
The old man stated taking a drink from his flask.

Kazuki whistled at the story knowing that it was indeed one worth hearing. He sat there quietly in order to think up his next plan to see how all of this was to play out. He sighed to himself before smiling at the old man knowing that his adventurous side had once again taken him over.

"I'll get to the bottom of this don't you worry." Kazuki stated happily as he stood up. The old man shot him a concerned look but knew if anyone could solve this mystery then it would be Kazuki.

~Back To The Present~

Kazuki had been so distracted by his thoughts and memories of the story that he didn't even realize that he was standing right in front of the house. The warm light radiated from the mansion as it lit up the surrounding area. Then almost if by signal the shadow of the woman appeared. The shadow turned it's head as if it were looking straight at Kazuki and stopped. Taking a deep breath Kazuki cleared his wits and walked up to the front door and knocked.......

END OF TRAVEL
Words:1522

Last edited by Kazuki ~Taijutsu Master~ on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : words)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Travelling for : Magnetism   Travelling for : Magnetism Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Travelling for : Magnetism
Page 1 of 1