Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Aftermath~ -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Aftermath~ -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Aftermath~

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~

Type : Aurora
Elements : Water, Light, Wind, etc.

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:18 pm

A woman built to the height of 5'7'' walked down the road solemly as she wore her Jounin vest covered by torn robes. They were tattered in certain places but still wearable. Although, if you were to enter a fashion contest, wearing this, would not be strongly advised.... or advised at all, really.

Anyway onward this female walked, her shoulders carry her slightly in a stance, as she walked with pride and dignity. She knew that through the risks she had taken and the things she had done that she had accomplished more than her shared expectancy of those around her. Even in times of doubt she stood tall with some sort of strength in her stance that others couldn't help but cling to. Especially in the hard times Aurora had been in, in that desperation, she was able to stand decimation of a village to ash in the face and still win. It was a battle of spirits in which she was the chosen victor. Anyway, enough with the rambling.

This "person" I am speaking of is me. And I do not mean to sound conceited. When I look back on my accomplishments, my risks, my contributions and ultimately the steps I took in life and the positions I've held, I can honestly say I am proud of myself to done what I have while I'm still young and healthy. I've chosen this fate and so as I choose to carry it out, I walk down this desolate road with nothing but my worn robes covering my jounin vest. My headband missing from my head and my hair blowing free in the wind. As well as the normal blue sandals everyone seems to wear on their feet. Some short ninja like bottoms and a holster on my right leg. My pink hair clearly shining as the sun does, only being seen slightly during this windy cloudy day. I bore nothing but a soft smile as I continued to walk.

'What a lovely day... excusing the wind of course... ......Someone's in the area.'

With that "eerie" feeling that came over me, I stopped and closed my eyes, waiting right there in the road. A breeze blew past me once more and I threw a quickly drawn kunai to where the target was hidden. I opened my eyes and spoke.

"Who goes there?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

Type : Forsaken Havens
Elements : Suiton & Raiton

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:32 am

Atop a great tree, Ryo had been standing, on one of it's upper most branches he was looking out over the tree tops, the sun making his tan face glow. It warmed him and the sweet breeze licked at his face and made the trees sway as if they were an ocean of green. The ocean. How he missed the ocean. It ha been to long since he had seen it. However times now called him inland, where the people were that needed him. Those that could not protect themselves Ryo would gladly give his life for. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the air and warmth of the sun, his sword's familiar weight against his back was comforting almost, and his senses wandered across the forest around him. This is used for a number of shinobi related activities, but many don't realize that through your senses, especially those sensitive to chakra sensing, that you can also feel nature more then anyone else can possibly understand. Its a deeper way of connection that makes Ryo feel truly alive and at peace.
It was during this that Ryo first noticed it. A powerful chakra was all he felt at first. His eyes popped open quickly and then his head fell, looking in the direction of the chakra source. Whoever it was they were moving not far form him through the forest floor. His curiosity perked he decided he would check it out. He fell from his perch and effortlessly dodged branches until he was low enough to the ground then moved swiftly but soundlessly through the trees until, finally he stopped at one with a large shadow, and stepped up to it, putting his right side to it so he was still concealed. He wasn't concerned with being spotted. He meant no harm. She walked into view, an older women, still very beautiful, with almost tattered clothing, but her jonin vest gave away a bit of her experience. He knew rank wasn't every think, but her he could also feel her power and knew well enough to take her seriously. She stopped in the road. Ryo knew the moment she did that she felt his presence. She moved fast, a speed of muscle memory from many throws before, retrieving a kunai and throwing it at him with great speed and accuracy. Had Ryo not been fast he would have a new addition to his shoulder. He was able to react with his own great speed to grab the handle of the kunai and rotate his body to avoid an injury. She spoke out to him, "Who goes there?", Ryo responded by stepping out from behind the tree slowly, his right hand by his side, but palms up in a display of non violence, his other hand held her kunai, out to his side it dangling from his thumb. "I mean no harm and I apologize for my sneaking. I wanted to see who was coming before I was seen. Can't be to careful nowa days right?" Ryo said to her with a smile, his blue eyes soft as he looked her over, taking in the details of her person.
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:59 pm

His blue eyes scanned over my form and then seemed to meet back up with my own eyes, my gaze finding his. My bluish gray eyes held pain and sadness, a melacholy presence to them, but they also held kindness in their looks. I stood with a serious face on, he was right, you never can be too careful. I didn't trust him just yet. I never judge people personally, but I do judge myself.... and right now I was judging myself whether or not to trust him.

"Yes, you're right. That's true. Mind telling me your name and what you're doing near the hidden Aurora village?"

From the gaze in my eyes to his, one look, one glance, he could see I was protective of that place, understanding, wise and strong. Even my stance held some pride to it. My torn robes flowed in the simple winds as it breezed by, waiting for a response from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Ryo stood motionless, looking into her eyes that displayed a variety of emotion. He didn't know what to think of her right away, but his option of her was beginning to form from what he was seeing her her eyes and noticing in her body language and simply the power rolling off of her. "I'm Ryo, Ryo Altrace. I was enjoying the forest here. I didn't realize I was so close to the Aurora Village."

Ryo Stepped onto the path, not in front of her but just so he was in the sun. No sense in letting it's warmth go to waste. "May I ask who you are and why such a pretty women is traveling alone?" Ryo wasn't hitting on her, although she was very pretty and had wonderful eyes. He was trying to learn as much about her as possible, to know if he needed to drop his gaurd anymore...or raise it. He kunai still in his hand, hung loosely from his finger so It did not seem hostile.
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:20 pm

He seemed friendly. After all, the tone of his voice rang its tone sweetly into my ears. The pleasant vibrations playing pit-patter on the outer canal before it entered. I looked at his form, not sizing him up, but looking at his stance. From the way he was holding his kunai, standing and even the look in his eyes revealed to me that he didn't trust me just yet. That he was on his guard just in case. He was clever, smart, obviously took all the teachings in his life to heart. Something I had respect for, the brave, the passion and the inspirational.

"Easy there, you don't have to be so readily on guard. I'm not here to attack you, I was just walking down the path on my own journeys. I have no intention of killing smoeone or going into a full throttle battle, so while I understand your uneasiness, you can trust me."

I softly spoke as my gaze shifted quickly to the knife in his hand that he held so loosely, but still easily accessible for battle. My eyes stayed there for a moment more before looking back up into his again.

"As for who I am, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Seirei Sora, former Kage of the Aurora village. That's what these worn robes are, the old Kage uniform. As for the pretty part, thanks for the compliment, but I am traveling alone because, I chose this life. I realized that my village would be sufficient with another Kage, and I wish to be free. I have done all I can do, reached my dreams. The Aurora village is my home, the place I love and the place I will defend if I ever need to. But, as for now, I have retired from being Kage of the place only because the greatest destruction it has ever seen occured during my reign. I hope they become better, I will protect that place from the shadows... what about you boy? Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:17 pm

Ryo couldn't help but let some surprise enter his expression. A former kage? well that explained her power and protectiveness of the village. It also spoke volumes for the expression in her eyes. Ryo, grew more lax, not quite fully, they were not friends nor form the same village so he couldn't drop his guard completely just yet, but he could show the respect this woman clearly deserved.

He bowed his head slightly toward her, "Lady Kage, it is an honor to meet you." He stepped forward and extended her kunai to her in his open palm, in a non hostile gesture of returning her weapon. " I can give you this back on your word of peace as Kage, you seem respectable to to be of honor and your word I can trust." He hoped his sense of honor and respect wasn't going to get him killed here.

A crazy thought struck him. "As I said, I am Ryo Altrace, a new member of the Forsaken Heavens. I have no meaning for being here other then my own I assure you. May I ask where you are traveling? would you allow me to accompany you at least some of the way?" Someone as skilled as she, regardless if she was from his village or not, could teach him alot, and who knows, maybe even a new friend was to be made here.
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:53 pm

He gave me my kunai back after the introduction and the expansive amounts of eye contact time we had created and was on-going. He slowly walked over to me and handed it to me in a peaceful way, this was a statement of that he had no intention to injure or fight me. But, then again, I saw it just from his eyes that he had no intention of fighting me. Good, I was never one for fights in the first place anyway. I mean that as in, I'm not a normally violent person.

For the first time, a smile crossed my face truly. It was soft and gentle and yet a real, sincere smile. It appeared as I took the weapon back from his fragile grip upon it. Then my voice spoke, still with that soft tone to it.

"I appreciate this, thank you. I apologize for not keeping track of your name before, I sort of had other things occupying my thoughts. Well, anyway, you ask where I'm travelling. I don't know truthfully, I just was wandering. Perhaps, I'll go visit another village, sight-see or something. For accompanying me, sure, I have no problem with it, but, are you sure? I mean, it could get a little boring."

I chuckled, showing I was approachable and affable, not just this solid and cold statue that couldn't be joked with. I was a person, yes? Well, I see no harm in him coming along with me on my journeys. He has some hidden intentions, one of them being that he seeks to be stronger, don't we all? But the second, I haven't a clue of. Now, playing the kunai in my hand, our gazes met once more and the gleam in my own eyes changed to that of a bit of "happiness". Ryo Altrace huh? Interesting young fellow./size]

[size=9]"Oh, and you can call me Sora. ^^"
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:22 pm

He watched her with a soft gaze showing warmth, but also scanning for any signs of hostility as she approached him. She took the kunai and smiled. The smile seemed to melt away his concerns, showing genuine warmth and friendliness. He returned her smile, his bright smile mirroring her gentleness while also casting his own warmth.

"No worries, I know what it means to lose track of little things. I would love to accompany you even if it's a distance, it's hard to come by good company."

He stepped to the side of her offering her to lead the walk as she chuckled.

"I'm not to worried with you being boring, you seem like a very interesting woman. It'll probably me that bores you to death."
He let out a small laugh as they began walking.

"Since you don't have any particular destination, why don't we travel to one of the ruins of the old villages? I'm sure you know a thing or two about the old world? Being a former kage I wouldn't be surprised if you knew things most did not."

This was always information he longed to know. Since it was where his linage traced back to as far as he could remember maybe he could learn about it and it's secrets. That and he had heard bout extraordinary power in that world that he longed for information about.
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:39 pm

"Alright, that sounds interesting. Thanks for the compliment dude."

A smile appeared on my face as we continued to walk at the same pace, keeping up the casual conversation that spurred between us. This was sure to be a great journey.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:50 pm

As they traveled Ryo looked skyward, hands behind his head as if leaning against a wall. He spoke to his companion Sora without looking at her.
"SO what do you know of the old ways? Is there somewhere specific we should travel to first?"

He hoped this conversation would lead to tales or at least descriptions of the old villages and their strengths and maybe even he could learn of the of the chakra beasts and the vast power surrounding them...
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:08 pm

We continued to walk and it was silent for a moment before he began to speak again. Asking me stuff about the old days? Well, this should be an interesting conversation.

"The old ways? How old do you think I am boy?!"

I smiled and chuckled as it was a small joke. It wasn't a serious question. Anyway, I continued to answer his question.

"As for what I know, there isn't a specific way to travel, it's just travel and do what you need to do. But, I am curious of what you mean by, do I know anything of the old ways?"

I was clearly confused.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:34 pm

He smiled as she laughed. She wasn't getting it, he'd have to make it more clear.
"I remember stories of a time different then ours, in the past when different villages stood and kept order. They were power Hungary for powerful beasts among other things. Those are the old ways of which I ask."

He dropped his arms and glanced at her looking forward quickly. He never heard anyone speak of them before and wondered if it was forbidden knowledge...

"I just thought...being a Kage you'd know something of them..maybe even where they once stood for us to visit?"

It was a long shot...but the only shot he had so far so he aimed as best he could. It was out there now. He waited silently for her response.
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:11 pm

"Well, now, perhaps I do know something. And I'll be happy to answer your question in a moment. But, kid, you have to realize, and I don't mean this offensively, I'll tell you all I know, all I can remember, but, I'm only 27."

A smile came adorned my face as I moved my index finger to rest gently on the tip of my chin. This was a pose known to all as a "thinking pose", typical. I knew that Kazuki and Icisia had taught me some things, but I had to remember them first. I was still in a "happy" state of mind, but. quickly, I calmed down to tell what I knew.

"Well, to begin, yes, there was a time where there were many more villages. They all had different names of course. The leaf village, the aurora village, the blood village I'm not sure existed, demon country quite possibly too. But, at a time, at that time, they all seemed to exist with each other in harmony. It was as if the peace contracts between each village were stable enough to never break or fail them. After that, chaos occurred. I'm not sure exactly what happened since I don't think I was alive at the time, or maybe I was just too little to remember, but, I have word from my teachers in my ninja past whom were alive and there to witness things happen. They always tried to protect me and anyone else whom they cared for in the event that it happen again. Well, it didn't, so long as I was gaining my strengths... as for the beasts, you mean the bijuu. Well, that is a completely different story."

I chuckled and took the lead as we continued to walk. I hoped this was catching Ryo's attention. This was sure to be an interesting journey.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:14 am

Blushed at ah her response to assuming she was old. He didn't mean it like that at all. She went on to explain her recount of the past in a brief overview and he listed, taking it in. Interesting as it was it didn't answer all of his questions... maybe there was still a way he could get answers he was looking for.

'Ahh well I am really sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were old at all! You look wonderful!"
he said as he blushed a bit more.

Even as he spoke she took the lead ahead of him. He was a man after all and couldn't help his gaze follow after her...he quickly shook his head clear of any....thoughts that would lead down dangerous or complicated roads. She was a freaking ex-kage after all! He speed up his pace to get next to her again, trying not to admire her for an impressive body....then mentally smacking himself for such thoughts.

"I have an idea for a travel destination! How bout we go to the ruins of an old village? What better way of learning about the past's secrets then standing where the very village once stood?"

He made his suggestion smiling at her and then added, 'And maybe you could indulge me on the bijuu. It seems like we have a ways to go regardless of our destination and it sounds like a good conversation piece! You must have some idea of where the old villages once stood right?"
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:23 pm

I watched as he steadied himself next to me once more. He had to be next to me, otherwise, I guess he didn't feel as masculine, or maybe he felt inferior. Didn't want him to feel like that. But, I finished my speech and then he continued to speak to me about the destination capabilities and even more of what I could remember. Well, I'm sure I could conjure up something, if I took the time to remember it.

As we walked, I thought about it for a moment, my eyes trailing to the ground, then up to the sky and then back in front of me, I walked with confidence. I smiled softly and the nodded in approval.

"Sure. We can go to the ruins of a village. I can definitely think of one place we can, that has plenty of history."

A small pause and then I continued.

"My memories of the bijuu are few and far between, so I scarcely remember anything of them. Although, I vaguely remember them, I can tell you the lessons I was taught on them by my past teachers. And, one that I know pretty well. In fact, she is quite close to me. But, you also have to remember this, the bijuus are free to roam in this world but when they are sealed inside a human host, that vessel is called a jinchuuruki. And it is important you do not view them as a beast, you treat them as human as the next person. And wouldn't you know it, I happen to know one."

I smiled slickly as I continued to walk. This would definitely get his attention.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm

He watched her think about what he had asked. He noticed her fair skin and how beautiful and soft it looked...no, geez he couldn't keep his head straight at all! He closed his eyes and shook his head to clear it and looked forward, stealing glances at her from the side. She finally spoke back and he listened intently but without making it seem like it was everything he wanted to know.

After hearing about a possible destination his heart jumped and he smiled but before he could speak, she continued, telling me more of the bijuu and people that could 'host' them. Then she said she knew one and his eyes opened wide in shock and he spoke excidedly,

"Who is it?? How many are there and what do they do? Do they hurt a person who hosts them??"

He shut up slapping a hand over his mouth and rubbing his forehead. He had to chill out nd not harass her. It was nice enough she was helping him lear about this. HE didn't want to be a bother.

"I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. You don't have to answer me i'm just really curious. I've never met or seen a "Jincuriki" or a bijuu...hey where is this place you speak of that we can go to? does it have history with a Bijuu?"

He looked at her, eyes wide, trying not to get lost on her beauty and also trying not to get lost on the subject. This was more difficult then he thought... He could hear his heart pound in his ears as he waited to hear which questions she would answer and where they were headed..
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:28 pm

Seeing how excited this makes him, I could only smile, amused at his energetic fits of happiness. And more or less his youthful outbursts of peeking glances at a woman was expected to be normal. After all, and I'm not one for stereotypes, he was a young man. And while I may be a young woman, I have the capability to think that way as well.

My hands found my pockets and I laughed slightly as the smile seemed to grow a little more across my lips. I turned a little ways to face Ryo, the young man walking beside me, and started to speak.

"It's one person, and that one person.... is my twin sister. Her name, originally is, Rika. But, then again, times change and people do, her name changed as well as her personality to Mari, although I still call her Rika sometimes. I haven't seen her in so long, you know, I kinda miss her....."

I sighed, taking a break in between my speeches. I needed to take a breath for the story I was about to unfurl.

"She has a wolf demon inside of her, it's been so long I forget how many tails it has. We don't exactly look identical, we're fraternal for the most part. But, even fraternal twins have their resemblances, there are some within ourselves and displayed outwardly as well. Fascinating huh? ... Anyway, let me explain a little more about this place we're going to."

I smirked, now, as I continued to walk, once more taking the lead in the walking.

"This place does have a bit of a history with the bijuus. One time it was attacked and the village was in ruin but with the strength and love they each gave each other in the village, the respect they shared and the bonds they established between one another, it salvaged the village. The ninjas, the villagers and merchants, the kids, the wild life and the environment all together, they rebuild the village and restored it to its former glory. Well, so to speak. Several ninja were taught of this incident and made to be stronger than their teachers and their ancestors alike. The future, if ever there was an attack again, they would be the ones to fight and protect it. And the reason they taught them in this fashion, well, it's simple really. It was so that the village was never put in that state of helplessness and terror again. At least, if it ever happened again, they'd be able to do something."

I took one more pause and sighed before stopping and looking back to him, smiling some.

"I feel for them ya know. I know what it's like to feel helpless and have your village, the home you love in a state of terror and shock and the end result is never pretty, to find it smashed and burned and in ruin. It sucks, so I can sympathize. But, what's important is that you move past that. I understand that now that I'm older and I've heard stories about that great attack in the village's history, but I never truly understand because I was so young and innocent and immature. I didn't have the understanding and comprehension I have now. But, with time, that changed. I don't remember much, but, I do remember that the village did all they could but the destruction and damage they were to face from this giant beast was inevitable. . . they said... it resembled... a fox..."

My back turned to his and my face's expression changed to that of puzzlement for a moment before I continued to walk forward, still with my hands in my pockets, hoping he was following behind me.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 02, 2011 6:25 pm

He noticed her smile at him, that he liked and smiled back in his excitement he sometimes forgot to check himself and stay clam. As she started speaking, he payed attention to her, and eventually looked forward as he listened to her story. A twin sister with a demon within her. He wondered if that was hard. Controlling it and dealing with everyone else around you at the same time. Must have been difficult.

She took the lead and he watched her walk ahead, shaking his head once more to avoid the thoughts that never lead to anything but trouble. It may be fun to look but it can always get you in trouble. He listened and followed, sneaking peaks at her now and then, and finally meeting her gaze as she stopped and looked at him. She continued telling him of the past and he listened, seeing some pain in her eyes as she explained. He didn't know what to do or say. All he could think to ask was,

"Which Village is it?"

He said this in a whisper, even though his mind was racing, wanting to look at her more, learn more about this "Fox" and what other kinds there were and even more about wanting to meet this mari, her sister, and learn about her demon. But he didn't want to ask, seeing her get emotional about describing the villages, similar story. He didn't know what to do and waited for her to make another move.
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Mon May 02, 2011 10:02 pm

I tried to conceal the pain in my eyes, I knew was clearly evident by the look on his face, the best I could. I did not want his image of me being this strong and unemotional Kage to wither and weather under the emotional "turmoil" that seemed to spur inside of me. Sure, his mind was racing, as was mine. But, I had to continue to be strong. The stern look on my face presented itself again as I prepared to get back into the proud stride I was walking in before.

"It's a place that I like to call, the Hidden Leaf Village, otherwise know as Konoha, the fire country."

I couldn't look him in the eyes too long, I mean besides not being able to conceal my painful memories displayed in my eyes clearly, we were wasting time and daylight to get there. Which, time wasn't on our side since we were walking on foot. It was somewhat in the distance away from where we were now, but, if we kept at this pace, we'd be there in no time.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Tue May 03, 2011 7:00 pm

He didn't know how to respond to her pain. He couldn't even imagine how she felt. But he decided to change the topic, something that would brighten her day or at least take her mind off her current thoughts. He smiled at her, a big warming smile that never failed to make others smile.

"Maybe we could go visit your sister next?? That'd be great right? You haven't seen her in a while and I'd love to meet her! But first onward to the Hidden Leaf!"

He said as he took off running past her, hoping she'd play his game of chase. Not that he was actually moving fast, just enough to make her work to follow him so she could do something besides think about her past. A jarring exercise to bring her back to reality. His thoughts were with this "Hidden Leaf" and he wondered what he would find there...what if they ran into a bijuu?Could they fight it, or even survive? It was a possibility since this place had been attacked before.
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Wed May 04, 2011 1:25 am

Since I have done the same thing he is doing now, it was obvious his efforts of this "race" was to keep my mind from thinking upon my past, upon the pained memories I hold in my heart, and the jaded thoughts and dreams that once lived in me as ripe as the a freshly grown fruit.

I could only shrug and chuckle at this a little bit, he was so young and so energetic, somewhat how like I used to be when I was younger like him, and first starting out to mention. But, I suppose this is what age and experience does to you. It can't be helped.

Why not? I thought, why not humor the kid and race him there. Of course, I could beat him by just using After Image and win, but, where would be the fun in that? As a younger ninja, I was always good at finding loopholes or crevices to dig my way out of trouble... or finding ways to cheat on something like a test or a technique or something. But, with Kazuki, I could never do that. And now I know why, it has made me a better ninja, and now, I can play by the rules and win still. I digress.

My body began to move at a faster pace than Ryo's was going at, since, I DID need to catch up. And, within no time, I was running right next to him at the same pace. I steadied it and controlled the chakra blasts I was sending to my feet because any more "boosts" and I woul be well over a mile ahead of him and I didn't want him getting lost. And so, I smiled and looked to him as we continued to run, then answering his question.

"If my sister is up to it, I would have no problem taking you to see her. Of course, things will be a little awkward, since, we haven't spoken in a while, but, she's really great, you'll love her. But, you're right, for now, let's focus on the Hidden Leaf. You'll love the place, Ryo, and trust me, no fear of getting into a tassel with a bijuu, they're long gone from the premises.

What Ryo doesn't know is that, when the mind thinks and reflects upon things, those thoughts stay alive in your mind. You continually think about them as if they were the only things you could focus on. The mind is a complex thing like that.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 1:48 pm

He smiled at her as she spoke of her sister.

"No worries I'm sure It'll be great!"

He really was excited and looking forward to meeting her sister. What an experience to meet one of these Jinchuriki. He was sure of all the people in the world they were probably some of the most interesting. Well them kage's and Sannin. I wonder if i'll ever meet any of them? Then She spoke of not worrying about the bijuu. Sure a fight with one would be alarming...but also probably quite exhilarating. What would it be like??

"I'm not worried about the bijuu. Sulely they are fearsome and dangerous, but the idea of battling one...kind of exciting to think of right? Does it not get your blood pumping?"

Maybe this was just his in-experience talking or his young age getting the better of him, but he loved challenges, especially ones that not many others in the world could say they have face and come out better from. And fighting and living through a bijuu attack, while maybe extremely dangerous, he was sure a lot was to be learned and gained from such a thing.
Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1Sat May 14, 2011 3:53 pm

"It most certainly does. I would love to have fight with this bijuu if it weren't so much stronger than you and me. If it was one tail to say three tails, I think we'd be able to take it, but anything more than that and we'd have to run, unless, you want to get killed..... but of course, it does get my blood pumping just thinking about it."

There was a brief pause between us before I continued to speak.

"I'm glad you're so excited to meet my sister. However, tell me, what do you envision she's like?"

I smirked awaiting his answer. I always loved to surprise him. Of course we had to focus on the Leaf Village at the moment, but, there wasn't a reason why we couldn't talk about my lovely sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Aftermath~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath~   The Aftermath~ Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: