Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Akane's Apartment -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Akane's Apartment -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Akane's Apartment

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Type : Heaven
Elements : Fire and Earth

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:05 pm

Up 12 flights of stairs, on the last building by the wall lays the apartment building where Akane lives. 12E is the gold letters written on the front of the door that spell out which apartment it is. The door knob is the same color as the letters and its an old looking lock. When you open the door you see a hallway that leads to the living area, and a hall of to the side on the right. To your left lays a alcove to the kitchen. Light Oak cabinets are seen all around and matching lower cabinets on the bottom. Stainless steel appliances are mixed in the match of the cabinets and the bar on your right hangs near the stove and the few out stretching cabinets. A cup is sat next to the sink and looks to be drying as if someone had just used and washed the little thing. The lighting in the small yet comfy kitchen is some over head lights built into the ceiling. A hanging light falls down about 6 ft from touching the floor and hangs over a small dining table with a white cloth laying in the middle of it, with a vase of fresh blue Azaleas. The kitchen is painted close to the same color as a light lavender color.
As your backtrack and leave the kitchen you see the hall and the living area, along with the other hall way are painted a sand dollar white. A small yet tall table lays to your left just past the kitchen alcove and before the hallway to your right. A vase lays on the table next to a wicker basket with a set of keys and a cherry blossom decorated fan. In the vase are iris and above the table hangs a mirror. As you walk down the hallway to the living area you see on the walls are pictures of: a small girl and a man standing in front of a training area that looks to have been ripped apart, the little girl looks upset and the man is smiling largely. Another picture has a teenage looking girl just like the last one, she is receiving her Jonnin vest from one of the past Kages of this village. A few more hang around, but your eye is caught by the living area up ahead of you.
The back of the couch faces you as you see a small fire place and above it hanging on the wall lays a flat screen tv, on the mantel of the fire place 3 candles are lined up and 2 vases on each side are set. In side the vases are Anigozanthus, pinkish flowers. Side tables lay beside the couch, on the right side on lays a book with types of elements on the front of it. A lamp lays beside it and it has a spirl black and white design on it. The couch is a tanish white color, which matches the chair beside the left table. On the left table is a head band from the land of euroption and a picture of the same man that was in the pictures from the hallway. A coffee table lays in the middle of the room and on it is a basket with a tv remote, and a kunai. The table and the side tables are a dark oak to semi stand and kind of match the rest of the room. A hand woven rug lays on the floor with light blues and greens that make it look perfect for the room. As you turn and move into the living area, to your left is an opening that leads to the kitchen and straight into the kitchen table. The half wall behind the couch is a bar that sticks from the kitchen and you can see the counter below. Bar stools are laying under the outstuck bar and match the couch and table sets.

As you head back to the hallway you head down the hall way that was on your right when you came in. There is 4 doors down the hallway and on the floor is a rug that is most of the length of that hallway. The walls are the same color as the living area and door way area. On the walls are 3 paintings and at the very end of the hallway is a mirror collection. The first door to your right is a closet that hold towels, blankets, a few extra pillows, bath uttensinal, and cleaning supplies that is used through out the house. As you close the door and walk down the hall to the next door which is on the left. You walk in and see its a small bathroom. A shower stall is off to the right and is a full glass, and clean and sparkling. The white toilet is hidden by the counter and the sink is built into the counters. The mirror is the same length as the counters and the counters start by the door and end next to the toilet. the rugs on the floor are a teal blue and match the candles that lay on the counter. you close the door and walk to the last door on your right. But before you do, there is a door to your left.
This door lead to a blank room. Nothing is in the room. The walls are white and floors match the wood the lay the hall way floors.

The door lead to a bedroom. The middle of the room is a queen bed. The puffy looking comforters that lay on the bed is a lilac color. The pillows match the bed spread, and the sheets are a pure white. Side tables match the canopy styled bed. White see thru sheets drap elegently down off the top of the canopy. On the Right side table lays a case of some sort, and lilac smelling candles. On the left side table lays a lamp that matches the room. The carpet in the room is a cream type color. At the end of the bed is a chest that has a rather old looking blanket on the top. A dresser is acrossed from the bed that matches the bed maple. On the top of it is a picture of Akane and the man from the other pictures. A tv lay hanging above the dresser and a remote lays beside the picture. A door to the right of the dresser lead to the master bathroom were a large tub lays in the corner and a shower stale lays next to the door when you walk in. Counters that hold personal things of Akanes lay to your left and like the other bathroom the mirror is the length of the counters and the rugs are teal. A door that lead to the closet where Akane store her clothing, and other belongs is acrossed the rather large bathroom from were you stand. A door next to the closet leads to a small room where the toliet is and a shelf lays above the the camod with a vase of lilac's.
As you walk back out of the bathroom, the bedroom, the hallway and exit from the apartment you see small things that make this apartment Akane's.

Last edited by Akane Hana on Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a bedroom.)
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:05 pm

She walks in from the market she wipes her eyes. Akane sets her bag on her kitchen table as she pulls the flowers from the bag and begins to clip the ends as the tears stream down her face.

"Why today...why him.." Her mind begins to swarm with thoughts and memories of them. Akane drops the flower she was clipping and leans against the counter. She falls to the floor with her knees to her chest and her head on them as she cries unlike she used too. All of the sad memories pass through her thoughts and the happy ones mix with the upsetting ones.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:16 am

Kazuki who was lost in his thoughts didn't even realize he had walked all the way to Akane's apartment. The reason he knew she was here was because he could sense her from inside. He quietly knocked on the front door.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Akane would look up at hearing the knock. She would wipe the tears and clean herself up. As she walks to the door she hides the fact she is highly upset.

As she opens the door she speaks. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:56 pm

Kazuki would be standing there unchanged and still unmoved from their last conversation. He looked down at her and pulled out a bouquet of flowers.... her favorite.

"I dont want to see you cry Akane-chan."
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:59 pm

She look up at the man she saw only moments ago. "You says I was? I don't believe you were with me earlier, not saying I was, but you normally would have to be with said person to know what their feelings are, wouldn't you?"

She takes the flowers, thanking him, and inviting him in.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Kazuki stands their raising an eyebrow like he used to whenever Kazuki was about to say something profound.

"In normal cases yes I would have to be there... but because we share one heart I can sense when you are upset and more so... when you cry it rains in my heart."
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:09 pm

She sighs. "It's good to know we still share the same heart."

She walks into the kitchen. She begins to put flowers in the vases they belong in and cut the new ones Kazuki just brought. "Thank you again for the flowers."

She takes one of the finished vases, and puts it in it respectable place and does with the others when she finishes them.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:11 pm

He walks over to her and smiles at her the old familiar smile he had while growing up as he looked at her. He wanted to show her just how much he cared for her however he had a hard time finding the right words to describe it with. All he knew is that somehow he would have to show her how much he cared.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:16 pm

She spins around him like she used too trying to throw items away, and put things away. During the rush around she some how puts a kettle of water on the stove for tea. She is on her way back into the kitchen as she sits down in a chair.

"why did you stop by?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:26 pm

"I came to talk to you Akane-chan... We have matters to settle here. Kenza will be suitable to come home tomorrow evening however the living conditions I have aren't suitable to raise a child. I could always move into the Shikimori Estate however I refuse to. So then the only legal gaurdian fit to watch Kenza would be you." He states his seriousness showing once more.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:33 pm

" I have spare room if Kenza wants it."

She just sighs and looks up at him. "What are you living conditions at the moment, and why do you refuse to use the Shikimori mansion?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:35 pm

"As the clan head of the Shikimori it would be suitable for me to live in the manor however I refuse because that is the place I have trained multiple students who either died or followed the path of Darkness. It is a testament of my failure." He stated blandly.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:39 pm

"That answers one question, and the other." She stares at him blankly.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:42 pm

He mentally cursed himself for living in the run down shack that he had built. Since she was so close to him she would know if he were lying so instead he decided to tell the truth and deal with the punishment.

"umm... I am living in a shack on the outskirts of the village." He stated looking down.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:48 pm

She nods. She stands and walks over as she sets two glass down, and places a tea bag in each. Akane pulls the kettle of the stove and pours the hot water into the glasses. She takes them over to the table and sets one down infront of Kazuki and then takes her place in her chair again before sipping the warm liquid.

She says not a word to him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:49 pm

He blinks confused as to why she hasn't responded to his previous claim. By chance did she not hear him? Was this a possible side affect from returning from the grave?

"Ummm.... Akane did you hear me?"
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:52 pm

"I heard you loud and clear." She just sips her tea.

"I just have nothing to say to that. Its the way you want to live and I can't stop you."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:55 pm

"It isn't really I just... I dont want to live in a house unless I am with someone I love... It gets lonely living alone in a house."
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:57 pm

She looks at him with more then serious face.

"Then why not stay with Kenza and me."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:58 pm

"I couldn't intrude upon you two... Kenza needs a father figure and I do not want to get in the way of any future dating experiences."
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:03 pm

"One I don't plan to date, and two you are Kenza's father figure. You know that." She grins at him.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm

He would blink then look down.

"I cant stay because I have feelings for you that I do not know if you will return." He stated a bit upset.
Back to top Go down
Kaia Natsuko

Kaia Natsuko

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:10 pm

"Well you wouldn't know till you tried." She stands and puts the tea bag in the trash and sets the cup in the sink.

She walks out of the kitchen and down the hall to her room. She opens the door and walks in leaving the door open incase kazuki follows her.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:12 pm

Kazuki blinks and like a fly drawn to the lumious light he follows her wondering how this all will play out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akane's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akane's Apartment   Akane's Apartment Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Akane's Apartment
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: