Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Marsh of Forgotten Trees -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Marsh of Forgotten Trees -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Marsh of Forgotten Trees

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

Type : Forsaken Havens
Elements : Suiton & Raiton

Marsh of Forgotten Trees Empty
PostSubject: Marsh of Forgotten Trees   Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:26 am

Traveling slowly and cautiously through this new land Ryo tried to take it all in. The ground hadn't changed much, it was fine in some places, solid and brown, while in others it looked like mush, way to muddy to walk through and he was sure he spotted a few sand pits that had to be quick sand. Over all most of the ground was flooded and large pools, that resembled lakes of murky impossible to see through, greenish brown water took up most of the floor. These massive trees grew from the water with green foliage growing down from the trees and everywhere else really.

Ryo figured his best bet would be to stay in the trees, the ground look to treacherous. He could even swear he saw alligators darting below the waters as he passed. A dangerous land indeed, but beautiful in it's own way. He halted on a rather large tree branch. He stood straight and surveyed his surroundings. He had traveled a good bit and knew that now he could probably lead himself with his ability to sense chakra. He released his senses and began to feel the pull of an abundance of chakra. He looked to the direction and knew without a doubt. "So...your hidden over there are you."

He spoke out loud to himself. The air had grown warm and his cloak was beginning to be too much for his in this heat. A small break wouldn't hurt at this point. He had made great time but he had traveled very far very quickly. He decided to rest here but keep his senses out so nothing could sneak up on him. He moved up a few branches higher and finally stooped half way up the tree, on a large branch and sat with his back to the trunk of the tree. He closed his eyes and let his mind wander but never fully taking down his guard here, he slipped a kunai into his hand beneath the cloak and kept his sense on alert.

Soon, he expected, he would not get much time for rest.
Back to top Go down
Chiyako

PostSubject: Re: Marsh of Forgotten Trees   Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:30 am

Chiyako rested against a tree with her arm's cross over her silver dress and her eyes being close as she listen towards the swamp water's float by where she stood. She had slip from her house that day without telling her parents or brother of where she was headed to because she didn't want them to insist on going with her.

'Their going be mad but I don't really care. I need some time to myself without someone worrying about me falling to my death.' She thought in her mind as she kneel towards the ground with her eyes still being close as she pick up a handful of dirt, letting it fall out of her hand as a small smile came towards her face. It was a good day to be by the swamp she felt since they have not seen any attacks on the swamp village from the nasty sand people's since the day her village won the war.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

PostSubject: Re: Marsh of Forgotten Trees   Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:04 pm

Ryo, from his place in the tree caught the feel of chakra. Someone was close by, not close enough to be considered a threat, but he could feel them. He moved with all his stealth through the upper trees until he was in a tree next to where a small girl was resting. He crouched over a branch. She looked tired and very pale as she lay against a tree. A swamp head band hung from her neck. He had nothing to I identify him with any village so she shouldn't get mad at him for being an enemy right away.

He noticed something...movement in the flooded water to the girls left, like something was moving beneath the surface...something big. His eyes grew wide as a huge alligator, bigger then he'd ever seen or even imagined erupted from the water with it's mouth open looking to swallow the girl. They was little to be done in this situation but Ryo was often a fool, he surged down from his tree and drew his sword from his back and brought it down into the top of the creatures mouth forcing the blade all the way down, closing the beasts mouth and pushing the sword through the lower half.

It didn't kill the creature but sure did piss it off, Ryo held with all his strength knowing it was fruitless, he turned his head to the girl and yelled 'RUUUUNNN!" This massive creature was easily 20 to 25 feet long and Ryo was basically waiting to get thrown away.
Back to top Go down
Chiyako

PostSubject: Re: Marsh of Forgotten Trees   Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Slowly opening her eyes she heard a yell in the distance as she turns to the right seeing a young man standing beside her. Protection again? When will she ever get to actually battle something by herself, it was pissing herself off a bit. But yet she stare at the creature that came from the swamp. "You do realized that it won't actually eat me because I'm the one who usually feeds it." She say towards him as she yawns. The guy had made a wrong move and that tense her up because of her mind wondering why he was without a headband.

That made her move back a bit more back from the guy who suddenly appear beside her. "Say who are you anyways and why are you here at the Marsh." She toughen her voice up as she move her hand over towards her shoulder as a piece of bone was beginning to show itself as she brought it out thorough her shoulder.

Last edited by Chiyako on Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

PostSubject: Re: Marsh of Forgotten Trees   Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:48 pm

The big creature stopped thrashing and he removed his sword and it backed into the murky waters. Ryo stared after it until it had completely gone. He changed his sense to make sure nothing came up behind him without his notice. He changed his posture as he stood up straight and turned to look at the girl, his blue eyes looking her over as he calculated possible actions.

"Well excuse me, not everyday someone sees a huge alligator jumping out of the water at a young girl." He cleaned off his sword with a dark blue cloth from his items pouch and holstered the blade in his sheath, while returning the cloth to the poach. He noticed her body had grown tense and a bone was beginning to come from over her back. Interesting.

"Well in any case i'm sorry fro sneaking up on you, my name Is Ryo. I'm a traveler. I've never been to this area so I figured I'd give it a look. Are you planning on attacking someone who put themselves out there to possibly save you?" He said the last part motioning his right hand up at her shoulder.

He kept his face warm and polite but also questioning, he didn't drop his guard in case she attacked him but he also posed a friendly non aggressive stance.
Back to top Go down
Chiyako

PostSubject: Re: Marsh of Forgotten Trees   Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:53 pm

Carefully moving her hand away from the bone after his introduction she carefully choose her words and say towards him. "No, I won't attack you since you seem to not be like those Sand shinobi's and since you have no traces of being from sand." Yes she observe his clothing carefully as her bone went back down thorough her shoulder. Chiyako wonder why he was just looking around, she suppose being a traveler never hurt even thorough she has never been further outside of the village than the marsh and swamps area.

Ah yes it would do her good to give a introduction of herself towards him Chiyako just remember as she stood there quietly observing the boy with her eyes never moving. "I am Kaguya Chiyako, one of Swamp's strongest shinobi's even if I am so young. I am sorry for my behavior I am usually not like this." There that ought be good enough for the moment she thought as she look towards the swamp as she smile watching the alligator swim away.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

PostSubject: Re: Marsh of Forgotten Trees   Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:45 pm

She moved away from the bone coming from her back, which by itself was odd to Ryo. She had mentioned the sand nin and he wondered what the deal was with that. As she introduced herself he heard a strange name, Kaguya....he had never heard that before. The Swamp was already shaping up to be full of mysteries.

His eyes grew big and cheerful as did a smile on his face as she told him she was one of the strongest shinobi in the swamp. Not one of mocking, but of happiness. Did he believe her...he thought she believed it, or wanted it to be so, and that was enough to make him take her seriously if only to appease her.

He gave a small bow to her, "Well miss Chiyako, it is an honor to meet you and no I am not of the Sand village. Never been actually. I had heard tales of the swamp which brought me here."

He motioned to the area around them, finally looking back at her in what seemed like a kind expression, but one that was also observing. He still needed to be sure of her claim to be peaceful.

"So you being a powerful Swamp shinobi"
, he said motioning his had towards her neck, where her headband hung, "Wouldn't mind helping a traveler find the place for a bit to eat would you? For your kindness, and to make up for my interrupting your day, I'll buy for you as well. What do ya say?"
Back to top Go down
Chiyako

PostSubject: Re: Marsh of Forgotten Trees   Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:12 pm

Still having the light small smile on her face as she hear's he never been to the sand village as her mind grows curious with thoughts. 'Could I have been wrong. Maybe I can trust this young fellow.' She thought in her mind as her eyes picks up a sign of him pointing around towards the area that they were in as he ask's her something.

"Oh you are hungry? I guess I could lead you towards a place as such, just keep close to me, I will be your protector in Swamp village until the end of your visit here." She told him in her best manner voice before closing her eyes and beginning to walk off in the direction towards the swamp village as he hopefully follows her.
Back to top Go down
Ryo Altrace

Ryo Altrace

PostSubject: Re: Marsh of Forgotten Trees   Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

As he spoke to her he noticed she seemed to be thinking and not paying much attention. Then she snapped out of it and spoke to him. Instructing him to stay close to her and follow her in the village. That wouldn't be a problem at all. She spoke of being his protector and he wanted to smile but didn't want to offend her so he with held it.

She moved past him, her eyes closed and he followed behind her through the rugged terrain, a path barely visible in the thick foliage and landscape. 'So, he had a guide through the marshes to the Hidden Swamp and around it. This was going very well so far. He wondered what else would happen on this exciting journey of his,' he thought to himself as he followed the young white haired girl.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsh of Forgotten Trees   Marsh of Forgotten Trees Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Marsh of Forgotten Trees
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Role Play Archives-
Jump to: