Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

The Resonance - Sound Based Clan -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

The Resonance - Sound Based Clan -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

The Resonance - Sound Based Clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Empty
PostSubject: The Resonance - Sound Based Clan   The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:05 pm

Name of Clan:
The Resonance

Name of Bloodline:
Resonance

Clan History: Next post~

Bloodline Type:

The Bloodline Type is a corporal one; the idea is fairly simple. The ones who inherit of the Resonance blood, will automatically inherit of the Sound element, but also be able to control their chakra to apply sound proprieties upon their own body, be it speed, hypnosis, excellent musical talents, sound genjutsu and so on.

It is innate, like the sharingan, the byakugan and so on. Though, not all people with the Resonance are as strong or even capable of drawing the whole power from it. Twins have the most powerful form by default while normal people won't be able to use the ultimate form. [To get the Resonance as full as possible as lone character, there will be a dice roll - pair number means you have it. Impair means you only inherit of great musical skills and hearing.]

There are only a few members left, who are as followed (for now only 5 members):

• Okamoto Kaoru
  • Okamoto Hikaru

Bloodline Information:

The Resonance is quite a particular bloodline and rumored to be one of the most recently mutated ones in those last hundred years.
The ones with the Resonance Blood have the natural inheritance of the Sound, be it the element and/or the great musicality Sound can involve.
It is a corporal bloodline, which means it applies directly onto the body when possible. Which means that the user of it can get several benefits:

• High Speed - The Resonance clan can break through the Sound Barrier in a specific circumstance: when one they love is in danger, they can break through it and become the fastest ninja on earth for five minutes. After the effect is gone, the user will never be able to run ever again. Apart from that, they break easily through Kage and Sannin speed or at least keep up with them without too much training. Now people may ask how they can reach such speed with Sound. Sound are merely waves created in the wind that the ear intercepts and the brain changes into a sound. The Resonance users use the wind as base for all their moves, molding it into a specific sound or move to give them the advantage in battle.

• Sound jutsu - In any forms and types imaginable. -But- there is a limit; one can only specialize in one type and have low ranked ones in the others. For example, Hikaru could be specialized into Sound Ninjutsu and have a few low ranked Sound Taijutsu jutsus. She won't ever be able to get Sound Taijutsu higher than a C rank. But she'll be able to perfect any jutsu in Sound Ninjutsu and reach the S ranks sooner or later. They also have the ability to keep their teammates out of their jutsu's dangers, their special chakra system helping them with that task.

• Chakra Control - Because the Resonance People are only capable of Sound and non elemental jutsu, they trained themselves into high levels of Chakra Control, giving their bodies a specific chakra system, which is quite complex and difficult to be read but which also brings the Resonance inheritors to be able to create sounds with their voices or music instruments that surpass those of any living creature and could rival with the greatest sound machines. The training involves quite drastic and if not cruel methods, which shall remain in the clan's secret books. Sadly, this Chakra Control also means another thing: their stamina pays a price for it, of never being worked enough on and also because the complex Chakra System the Resonance has, they need more stamina to convert it with their mental energy into chakra. And last little thing: they eat a lot because they burn their energy faster than normal humans.

• Completing Minds - This isn't telepathy and sadly only reserved to twins. The Resonance people are capable of hearing sounds that a normal human ear can't hear. But the twins are born with a strange capability to use those sounds into a form of communication. But this special hearing also makes them pay a price: without their special headphones, created by the clan only, they hear everything. And everything means everything, without anything being left out: from the leaf falling on the ground to the human that talks at more than ten kilometers away. Without the headphones, their brains would simply be destroyed from overload of information.

• Healing abilities - This is only in a restraint form; the Resonance people have a high energetic body, which does everything on a higher speed than normal humans. And that involves healing too. But only to some extend: it'll heal scratches and bruises faster but broken bones or more dangerous wounds will only be reduced of a few recovering days from a normal ninja. That is all. It has no nasty after effect, as it is part of their DNA and cellular system, having been "breed" to be adapted to it. It is the same idea as for the Kaguya clan - the body of the user won't be affected by the abilities of the bloodline.

Bloodline Ultimate Form:

Being twins with the Resonance is actually the Ultimate form. It is only a form that appears even so often and it is in a natural ability and nothing you can train. Twins have not only the Completing Minds, but also can train and complete their abilities to a very efficient point.

Strengths:
  • Speed
  • Sound jutsu
  • Chakra Control
  • Completing Minds
  • Healing Abilities
  • Super human hearing abilities

Weaknesses:
  • When using the Breaking Sound Barrier Ability, the user will never be able to run ever again. Nor walk. It'll be paralyzed from the hips on.
  • Resonance People can't use other elemental chakras nor learn more than one specialization in their Sound jutsu. Also, they are generally slightly weaker against elemental jutsu than a regular ninja.
  • Lack of Stamina and incapacity to get the Stamina reserves bigger then that of an average chuunin.
  • Without special headphones, the Resonance People will die, from overload of information to their brain.
  • From having an over energetic body, they need to eat more than normal humans, as well drink.

Resonance Techniques:

Resonance has nothing to do with the regular sound jutsu. They have originally been based upon them, but the creators of Resonance decided to change some factors and the whole body of their descendants, breeding them as a perfect soldier for the Sound.
There are three types: Sound Ninjutsu, Sound Taijutsu and Sound Genjutsu.

Sound Ninjutsu:

Sound Ninjutsu are based upon the original sound jutsus that had been created around the time of the Great Uzumaki Naruto. But the Resonance brought those jutsu to a new level, creating many sorts of them for all sorts of pitches, from high to low, from fast to slow, from silent to loud. Those jutsu will only affect a body part of inanimate object when it reaches the same frequency and then slowly raise that frequency to get the aimed organ or limb.
Sound Ninjutsu is the easiest form to master of the Resonance but also the most deadly and accurate. Unlike Sound Taijutsu and Sound Genjutsu, there is always a result, more or less grave because of how larger and wider the range of those jutsu are. It also leaves a great deal of creativity in the making of jutsu, making it easy for most Resonance Ninja to make their own style. It is also the only form that has a real defensive system, like making thick wave barriers with the wind. The only thing Sound Ninjutsu can't do, is to reach the brain. No one is sure why, but it just is and the users of Sound Ninjutsu won't even think upon trampling on Sound Genjutsu users who are also most often their superiors.

Sound Taijutsu:

Now, many may ask what Sound Taijutsu is and even wonder if that would even exist. It does my friends, thanks to the Resonance Bloodline. Sound Taijutsu is a form of martial arts where Sound (wind waves in occurrence) are involved. For example, one of the main jutsu of the clan involves using the air pressure created with a kick to crush someone's lungs without touching the enemy.
The goal of this form of hand-to-hand combat is the shred one's muscles or to break one's bones into an almost irremediable form, trying to turn the opponent's body into dust with the strongest jutsu and to stun it with the lower ranked ones.
Of course, this style of taijutsu is very dangerous for the user too and actually the form most Resonance Members avoid. But once mastered, it is one of the most dangerous weapon a shinobi village can have.

Sound Genjutsu:

Sound Genjutsu is the most lethal form of Resonance and the most complex to master. While Sound ninjutsu is all about breaking the organs and inner systems of the body and Sound Taijutsu is mainly based upon shredding muscles and breaking bones, the Sound genjutsu is all about touching the brain directly, breaking one's senses, personality and sanity through hypnosis. It needs great creativity and also quite a tortuous and cruel mind to enjoy using it.
Hypnosis is immediately started after the user made a sound, be it with it's own voice, an instrument of even that of a branch that broke. Then, following a difficult pattern of chakra in their own body, molding their chakra in a most precise way, they'll enter the opponents brain, touching a precise point and attack it, bringing the enemy down upon being handicapped more or less gravely. Sadly, this form of Sound isn't accurate at 100%. The hypnosis will exist without a fault but will only give effect if the user can concentrate enough upon the work they do. If they aren't, or the damage will be minimal if not non existent.
Sound Genjutsu requiring great concentration, creativity and observation, the Resonance made almost automatically those users their leaders in battle or in the clan itself.

Resonance Weapons and Armors:

The Resonance has two specific weapons and one armor: their voices, their instruments and their headphones.
Their voices, modified thanks to their complicated and mutated chakra system, is capable of reaching pitches and sounds that no living being can create. They can reach ultra sounds and infra sounds that only some animals and machines can hear and create. But unlike those, they have no limits. Though, because of their chakra systems and body adaptations, the Resonance people will limit them to one range: high or low.

Their instruments, which can be any sort of instrument, are coated in their personal chakra, which allows those objects to have a greater resistance and a higher range of pitches. Again, those instruments can create ultra and infra sounds but their range is less wide as that of the Resonance Voices.

Their headphones are especially made by the clan and modified so that the user can control it with their chakra and some specific buttons. The chakra will allow them to hear from a further range while the headphones make sure their brain wont be destroyed upon the too many sounds that reaches it and that it is incapable of filtering. The headphones are in some fashion an external part of their brain and also implanted onto their users, being directly connected to their brains with chakra links.
The buttons on those headphones let the user choose to hear different types of frequencies, pitches and types of sounds and also control the volume of the sounds that reaches their ears.
Without those, a Resonance User is bound to die because of the brain's overwork from the huge amount of information that reaches it.

Last edited by Bookwoman - Ryohei on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:54 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Hatoba

Kazuki Hatoba

Type : none
Elements : Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Resonance - Sound Based Clan   The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:56 pm

Alright time to get all booky on you!

Quote :
Sound jutsu - In any forms and types imaginable. -But- there is a limit; one can only specialize in one type and have low ranked ones in the others. For example, Hikaru could be specialized into Sound Ninjutsu and have a few low ranked Sound Taijutsu jutsus. She won't ever be able to get Sound Taijutsu higher than a C rank. But she'll be able to perfect any jutsu in Sound Ninjutsu and reach the S ranks sooner or later.

Umm sound taijutsu?

Quote :
Chakra Control - Because the Resonance People are only capable of Sound and non elemental jutsu, they trained themselves into high levels of Chakra Control, giving their bodies a specific chakra system, which is quite complex and difficult to be read. The training involves quite drastic and if not cruel methods, which shall remain in the clan's secret books. Sadly, this Chakra Control also means another thing: their stamina pays a price for it, of never being worked enough on and also because the complex Chakra System the Resonance has, they need more stamina to convert it with their mental energy into chakra.

The different chakra system is difficult to work with. From what the show has shown the only time someone had a difference in their chakra systems was when it was underdeveloped (rock lee's case) or when it was surgically manipulated.

Quote :
Healing abilities - This is only in a restraint form; the Resonance people have a high energetic body, which does everything on a higher speed than normal humans. And that involves healing too. But only to some extend: it'll heal scratches and bruises faster but broken bones or more dangerous wounds will only be reduced of a few recovering days from a normal ninja. That is all.

Umm what are the negative effects? With Naruto the kyuubi's healing ability shorten his lifespan and if their body is continuously moving more efficently then normal people then shouldn't their life span be shorter?
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Resonance - Sound Based Clan   The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm

o_o Kaz, it's WIP. Not done yet D:!

But I shall explain I guess a lil~

Sound Taijutsu - That is a concept I'm thinking about yet to finish it. As the title said, WIP, I'm busy on it. But it'll involve the element of sound, of course.

Chakra System - And I'm abusing of a loop hole here!~ I'll explain it more in detail later on, but since I'm saying it is a mutation I'm playing around with the words and thus allow for now (since it's WIP and all) to make it a modified chakra system. But, I can play with the tenketsu holes, like that of Lee and such~ but, you'll see.

Healing Abilities - It heals bruises and scratches o_o...Naruto's abilities heal huge wounds in a matter of hours if not minutes or something. Thus, no, I dun think so. Or their lives are shortened by a milisecond. Plus, it's WIP, again, and I'm still researching on the medical consequences of having an over active body.

SO o_____o until it's NOT WIP anymore, do not mod, please? xD Thank you very much~<33
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

PostSubject: Re: The Resonance - Sound Based Clan   The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:00 am

Behold, Behold the Great Story of those who Inherited the Blood of the Resonance...

I hear your voice on the wind
And I hear you call out my name

"Listen, my child," you say to me
"I am the voice of your history
Be not afraid, come follow me
Answer my call, and I'll set you free"

Long before the Resonance was even thought of, there was a Hidden Village, Otogakure, the Village Hidden in the Sound. The Leader, a cruel, cruel and torturous man, who enjoyed experimenting with his own men, his own soldiers, his own life, created a place, in the middle of empty grass prairies a hide-out for his bloody whims.

The Shinobi there, all rejects of society, criminals, whores, orphans, war victims, desperate and poor, joined the cause of this man, this Sannin, this Snake, in the hope of finding glory, peace, treasures, adventures, occupations, lives. He trained them, cursed some of them, elevated others, killed the rest of those banned pieces of human lives.

Those who had the grace of being kept alive, created a new way of the ninja, a new technique, a new element, using the rough wind that brushed through the empty plains of the country of Sound. The winds, that danced through the leaves, the grass blades, the stones sung a song, a song that no one could understand and only follow. The humans, fascinated by it, enchanted and hypnotized by nature's call, made of it a weapon, a barrier, a jutsu that would make a difference between them and the other villages that over powered them by many.

The Wind was molded, transformed, seeked and stuffed into human bodies, instruments, objects, gestures to finally create a melody: a melody of death. A melody of death that survived the death of Orochimaru and the end of the last great war...

I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain
I am the voice of your hunger and pain
I am the voice that always is calling you
I am the voice, I will remain

I am the voice in the fields when the summer's gone
The dance of the leaves when the autumn winds blow
Ne'er do I sleep thoughout all the cold winter long
I am the force that in springtime will grow

The Melody of Death was echoing through the years of struggle and pain the wielders of this element had to survive the times after the great war and the destruction of their village. Sound was merely a ruin, abandoned, forgotten, rejected, banned from ones lips to be left in the abyss of forbidden history. The last Shinobi struggled and wrote down their story and element down on a piece of paper, assembling all knowledge they had to give it to their children once they were once again part of society.

Their voices, screaming through the storms, the rain, the hunger and pain, kept on calling those who would be destined to carry out a vengeance for their forefathers, to prove to the world that Sound had it's own genius and wasn't merely something you could throw away. Bloodlust became part of the Sound Ninjas daily life, filling their bones with a burning illness called jealousy and covering their tongues with lies and hissing threats. Their bodies were so much filled with anger and despise that it started to change - rumors spread that they were demons, monsters filled with the stained blood of the Uchiha and the Sannin, preparing themselves to kill all those who have spit upon their names.

The Sound was never dormant, not willing to stay a soft whisper but aiming to become as loud as the crashing roar of a torrent that runs down a waterfall, crashing and crushing upon everything that is on it's path - ready to destroy anything that would stay upon their path.

I am the voice of the past that will always be
Filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields
I am the voice of the future, bring me your peace
Bring me your peace, and my wounds, they will heal

I am the voice in the wind and the pouring rain
I am the voice that always is calling you
I am the voice

The sorrow and pain transformed into something lethal, something horrible, something terrifying that no one would have ever dreamed of: Sound became the Shinobi.

The Resonance had been created, after 200 years of pain and survival - it was ready to shed the blood of those who had tried to break it. But it was too late, too late. The future had brought some peace, had erased the past names and former glory: Sound and Fire had been forgotten, abandoned, leaving only a shadow of Sand behind, a shadow of a village that had never been involved with the anger of Sound.

The Resonance had been for nothing, the sorrow had been back, the lonely feeling was filling them again. But a voice, a deep voice, rumbling in all of those who were the inheritors of Sound and Resonance was still singing deep in their souls, reclaiming it's rightful sacrifice, the blood, the pain it owned from those who had trampled upon them.
Resonance wasn't only the wind that was singing with nature: it had become a weapon that would kill the most innocent in the most cruel ways.

Shinobi started to settle down in the country of the Swamps, blending in it's population, becoming part of them. But they could never love the village, never, never, melancholy of the past bringing each time back to Otogakure, the village in the middle of the prairies, a memory that no one exactly knew what was truth and lies within. Ah, the pain was residing deeply in them, rooted forever, filling the clan with a general hatred towards anyone who dared to trample upon them.

But alas, peace was never there - they were killed and wiped more or less out by the village that had first adopted them. Dangerous, monsters, demons were the whispers that filled the villagers mouths. Stoned, attacked, killed they were, the Resonance that had been finally roaring like a river in the middle of the calm nature. Sand and stones were thrown in the water, blocking it's magnificence and reducing it into a small stream that can't even raise it's voice above the ones of the birds.

I am the voice of the past that will always be
I am the voice of the future
I am the voice, I am the voice
I am the voice, I am the voice

Only a few remained, a pair of twins and a few people here and there. The Kage made amendments for those survivors and gave them a status, a place.

But the pain shall never be forgotten and history will repeat itself at some point. Resonance knows it. The Voice has told them so...
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

PostSubject: Re: The Resonance - Sound Based Clan   The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Approved! 8D
Back to top Go down
Tsumi
Council of Four
Council of Four
Tsumi

Type : Advanced
Elements : Ice and Water

PostSubject: Re: The Resonance - Sound Based Clan   The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Resonance - Sound Based Clan   The Resonance - Sound Based Clan Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

The Resonance - Sound Based Clan
Page 1 of 1