Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Shinji Hattori -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Shinji Hattori -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Shinji Hattori

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deuce

Deuce

Type : Swamp
Elements : Water; Lightning

Shinji Hattori Empty
PostSubject: Shinji Hattori   Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:22 pm

Hattori,Shinji

Shinji Hattori Rsz_th10

General Information

Name: Shinji Hattori
Height: 5'10
Weight: 160lbs
DOB: 21st Nov
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Shinji has a very brave and cynical nature, his tinge of ego sometimes shrouding his much calmer and more refined self. Showing a form of kindness and humor, Shinji has shown to be very genuine in his respect of allies, and foes alike.Humor and finding things funny, also seem to be one of his strong traits. Showing this after winning a battle, or when fighting in mock-combat, or even in real combat, not trully showing a serious side to him. His bravery showing, as in everyday missions, showing his skill in weaponry, and preforming daring deeds, and even suicidal missions, to accomplish the job, for sake of the whole. Humor and finding things funny, also seem to be one of his strong traits.Shinji administers his pride and humor in relationships, never offering a dull moment, and keeping the events lively
Dislikes: Unnecessary violence, Surrender, Lies.

Character Information

Combat Strengths: Speed, Strategy, Perceptiveness, Unusual willpower to resist genjutsu.
Combat Weaknesses: Stamina, Disadvantage when not concealed, Ego.
Equipment:
[*]20 Kunai
[*]20 Shuriken
[*]30 Senbon
[*]30Explosive Tags
[*]30ft Ninja Wire.
Weapon: 1x Super Vibrating Sword
Element(s): Water and Lightning.
Jutsu:
Spoiler:

Other Information

Relationships: N/A
Family: N/A

BACKGROUND

Bio:
Humble beginnings
Spoiler:

Days of teamwork
Spoiler:

Separation,Trauma, Ressurection.
Spoiler:

Currently...
Spoiler:

--------
RP Sample:
Dispatch Pinhead. Mission ID: 4035
Requested by: Classified
Brief: A syndicate of criminals has arisen in the border lands of swamp lead by an influential man known as Pinhead. The syndicate operates in kidnapping for ransom, assassinations, theft and smuggling. The syndicate is yet rising and by no means should it grow roots further in our lands.
Objective: Eliminate Pinhead *picture inserted*

"So this must be him eh ?" Shinji rose an eyebrow monitoring a short figure walking and insanely gesturing around. He seemed to have two constant bodyguards next to him. If the ninja was able to intercept them before they entered this 'mansion' it would have been easy dispatching them but this...
The mansion looked more like a reinforced fort and it was constantly secured by patrols and stationary guards that had pretty much useful items as projectors and sirens. Breaching inside the fort would be hard but locating him inside was a different story, the chuunin was not sure how many guards were inside the building too.

Something caught Shinji's eye and he quickly generated the plan of breaching in. Using the mist technique would've been much much easier for the ninja but he did not risk letting any possible ninjas around for his presence that would act quickly to prevent harm to their boss - Pinhead. Using the night as disguise he synchronized himself on when the projector light was moved from a window which below it were wooden ledges that were most likely planned for building a terrace but the idea seemed to be abandoned. This although did not interest Shinji. The ninja grabbed his kunai which was connected with a wire and hurled it forward to the wall that the window was on. He swinged right at the time when neither the projector nor the patrols were there and he landed on one of the ledges further from the window just in case anyone inside did not see him. The chuunin approached the window carefully and opened it very slowly with all his senses activated at the maximum. No one was around and the Hattori did not wait for another chance to enter.

The mansion inside was very luxurious and had walls of marble and also the floor was made of marble although it was covered with red carpets. Shinji closed the window carefully and listened to everything around him and also analyzed the place seeking any hiding places or traps. There was nothing...until a feint sound of steps was heard coming from the corner. The ninja leaned on the corner of the corridor patiently waiting for the steps to pass away. But they did not. They were coming towards the chuunin. It was just one who was coming towards the ninja and he prepared behind his corner as the steps became louder and louder. With a swift side step and a kunai in his hand he swinged the kunai at the man's throat and the victim dropped dead. Now it was time to move fast and locate his target.
Luck was on Shinji's side though as an annoying loud voice echoed through the corridors issuing commands. It was Pinhead.

With great pace and following the voice he climbed stairs without encoutering anyone. Finally when he reached the floor where the voice was most loud he slayed another two guards which were stationary and continued his walk towards the entrance of the room where the voice was coming from. He looked around and noticed there was no one and Shinji peaked inside seeing the two bodyguards that he saw before he infiltrated who seemed to be violently abused by the angry short Pinhead.
There was no way he could enter unnoticed in this small room so the chuunin used the moment of surprise that was in his hand to fire three shurikens at the targets. All connected except the one aimed at Pinhead.

"Heh you brat you think you can kill me off that easy? " He snickered and did the tiger seal but Shinji was able to avoid the sudden blast behind him which tore apart the wall and it crumbled leaving the two inside trapped. " No you are in my territory, you little brat."
Pinhead did a few handseals and sliced the air with his hand sending air slicers towards Shinji who was fast enough to avoid a fatal contact with them but he indeed was injured. The air slicers continued and the Hattori ninja had no other choice but to keep evading. He had no other options as he was in great disadvantage in such small space against a wind user. But the chuunin's stamina weakness was now calling and he knew he could not keep dodging forever and a smart idea popped in his head. While in the midst of dodging he tossed away kunais at certain positions around Pinhead who seemed to be blinded by anger after he felt he was being underestimated due to his short height. Feeling the toll of exhaustion on his body Shinji made a few handseals and a water clone popped out of nowhere going the other direction and forming handseals too. The great focus on Shinji by Pinhead was his mistake as the clone had finished the jutsu that the Hattori had planned.

"Lightning Release: Thunder Binding." A wall of lightning surrounded Pinhead who was shocked in surprise from the sudden turn of events. Shinji had tossed three kunais on the floor in a triangle around Pinhead and three right above them, using them as conductors his jutsu was successful. The chuunin had no other option to react quickly and finally end this battle. Shinji charged with his blade surging with lightning and vibration and the clone timing with Shinji's pace deactivated the jutsu while Pinhead was decapitated by the blade of the Swamp ninja.
The clone dissipated into water and Shinji sheath his blade.

"Time to look for the weapon storage and burn this place to nothing."

-----

Ok i usually don't do such long posts unless it's a solo topic cause i tend to give more freedom on other players on describing the surroundings, actions and such. So usually I do two or three paragraphs although if I am motivated I can do much more than two or three paragraphs. If there is anything with the RP sample and the ninja sheet, I apologize and I would make sure I tend to it as quickly as possible.

Last edited by Sturmmann on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Deuce

Deuce

Shinji Hattori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Hattori   Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 am

Ready for mod checking I believe.
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Shinji Hattori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Hattori   Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:11 am

Alright~

First, let me present myself and welcome you to DoS~ My name would be Bookwoman, but you'll also hear me being called Asa, Ryohei, Gokudera, Madam Red and some other nicknames which I forgot right now. And...I am also the profile killer of this site. Well, more or less xD I just mod them and am very picky, which is why I bother people with usually huge posts with demands for details, explanations, changes and so on~

So, here I go I guess~

First, your personality. Make it somewhat longer. Don't hesitate to add details and such. Go deeper into his character traits.

Quote :
Combat Strengths: Speed, Strategy, Perceptiveness, Unusual willpower to resist genjutsu.
What do you exactly mean by willpower to resist genjutsu? Is he less easily taken over by one, is he able to detect one easily, and what levels of genjutsu can he resist against?

Quote :
Weapon: Super Vibrating Sword

In the description of the sword, they are talking about it being a stronger version of a wind jutsu. Shouldn't you be having wind affinity too to make this technique work?

Quote :
The Infinite Embrace
I do know it is a canon jutsu, though, because of some troubles with people considering it as an OPed juts, I'd like you or to remove it from your list or to add a restriction to it, like, how long it can work and how much it drains. That sort of limitations.

About your jutsu in general:
I'd like you to follow the proper template. Not only it makes it easier for everyone to read it directly, but also it looks cleaner on your profile that way. Do not forget the range of the jutsu (people tend to forget about it).

Your rp sample looks good to me~ Paragraphs, a pretty good battle scene and spelling/grammar looks good.

Fix/Replace everything I said above and then you'll be approved by me~

- Bookwoman
Back to top Go down
Deuce

Deuce

Shinji Hattori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Hattori   Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:04 pm

@Bookwoman.

Thanks for the welcome. I wouldn't have accepted any less detailed post from you ^^

- Personality was improved.
- I didn't make myself clear enough, I apologize. It isn't resistance as in immunity but his awareness is good enough to detect certain jutsu while the 'resist' part is that he is more resistant to the effects of a genjutsu a.k.a mind trauma and etc... The levels of genjutsu he can resist are chuunin-like and few weak jounin-like genjutsus.
- No. The weapon itself is a normal blade although it seems to be made of a more conductive sort of metal which has the awkward effects of vibrating strongly when channeled with lightning. IT has nothing to do with wind since Killer Bee doesn't the element of Wind.
- Infinite Embrace was removed. It was weird to me either.

About the template I used the one I found in the forums.

EDIT: I forgot to note that the ranks of jutsus which are in parenthesis are judged by me since they have no rank in narupedia. Since you are the mod though you can overrule my judgement and see if it will fit better. Added Genjutsu release
Back to top Go down
Yakate
Council of Four
Council of Four
Yakate

Type : The best ones
Elements : Depends

Shinji Hattori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Hattori   Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Approved~<3 Enjoy RPing! ;D And don't kill yourself!
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

Shinji Hattori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Hattori   Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Thank you for the explanations~

And you are quite welcome. xD Also, my posts tend to be longer than that. But, yeah, your profile was close to perfect~ So, you were spared from my Booky Anger.

Congratulations. You have been approved by Bookwoman~

Now get someone else to approve of it and you'll be free to go rp-ing.

Enjoy and I hope we'll meet somewhere in a topic.

- Bookwoman
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Shinji Hattori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Hattori   Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:13 pm

approved by council of four member Mari Smile
ENJOY YOUR TIME IN THE SWAMP
Moved and noted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shinji Hattori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shinji Hattori   Shinji Hattori Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Shinji Hattori
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-