Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Rest time is over. -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Rest time is over. -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Rest time is over.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mugen

Mugen

Rest time is over. Empty
PostSubject: Rest time is over.   Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:04 am

Mugen may be known as one who is restless but even he had some days in which he was better to rest. In his case it was just one day and the experience in resting one whole day taught Mugen to never repeat it again. Resting was something not for him.
The fearsome figure of Mugen was walking towards the ChiKage manor while the people infront of him quickly moved out of his way. The ninja had gotten used to that attitude and he liked it... one of the rare things he liked.

By now the Chikage was surely to have felt his presence as he ceremonially entered the manor not even bothering to conceal his presence despite of the gathering of genins who were trembling at the end of hallway. Mugen was just as always apathetic to the others as he knocked on the door of the Chikage and entered not waiting for permission.

Although Mugen found it strange that the new kage was a woman, he really didn't care much and did not let even the smallest hint of confusion when she was appointed. But time passed by and Mugen with his apathetic personality got used to the change.

"Hmm..." He muttered underneath his breath and then spoke with his typical cold voice " I need a mission."

His words echoed in the room and when she was about to say something he intercepted:
"With lots of money as a reward."
Mugen's personal plans were not free.
Back to top Go down
Haku Shasa
Council of Four
Council of Four
Haku Shasa

Elements : Water

Rest time is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest time is over.   Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:35 am

Staring out at the window, it yet being a rare night with the full moon out she grinned sightly as she heard her door swing open. "Yet you show up again, your one of the brave souls other than Taimatsu who actually shows your face. I'm very impressive, and yes I do have a mission for you. There has been some troubles issuing with the way my guards think its funny that you can lack off duty." She pause as she stood up from the chair, her long black hair blowing off sightly to the right as her wind element picks up around the room. She was so luckily not to have to worry on paying air condition for this place.

Turning around as she look at her loyal ninja Mugen with a twisted grin on her face. "Take care of them for me will you? I'll pay you definitely a large amount of ryo, and maybe I'll even buy yourself some lunch afterwards to." She laugh strangely out loud as she walk over towards the young man looking up into his eyes as she smiles sightly. 'If this one can handle what I am throwing at him, maybe he'll be the one for me. That is if my demon draws as near to him as that one demon that visit my villages from time to time.'

She laugh as the thoughts vanish from her mind. "You can handle this I hope, it's all I have hanging around for the moment to do anyways until bigger stuff come in." Mari still stood in front of the man as she waited on his reply towards the mission and what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mugen

Mugen

Rest time is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest time is over.   Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:53 pm

((OOC: Btw you can PM me the history of Blood or something cause it'd be better and about Taimatsu too xD Is the mission going to be a self-RP or you would act as the guards =/ ? and how many posts should I give for the mission if it's Self-RPed ^^ ? Thanks. Btw if the story allows I can always make sure that we know each other far before Mari becomes Chikage. Of course only if you agreed.))

"Yet you show up again, your one of the brave souls other than Taimatsu who actually shows your face. I'm very impressive, and yes I do have a mission for you. There has been some troubles issuing with the way my guards think its funny that you can lack off duty."

The mention of Taimatsu did not tremble any nerve in Mugen's body and it shouldn't have. Taimatsu, Mari and Mugen were Blood's strongest shinobi and a battle between them would be pure apocalypse. Mugen was not scared but his wit told him that he was not prepared to face them both at once but a time like that would eventually come.

The jounin-ranked ninja was sure that there would be a few missions for him as Blood was one of the most hostile villages in the ninja world and only by looking at the village you could quickly deduce that it is a place of warmongers but...a mission killing local guards ? He thought she had something tougher for him but that didn't matter because she was going to reward him with a lot of ryo - at least thats what she said - for such an easy task. Was she doubting his loyalty ?
It is true that Mugen was by far one of the most independent ninjas in the village and that caused trouble but his excuse was his power level. Mari should better know that money could not buy him.

"Which gate ?"
Mugen frowned letting her know that he wasn't one to be toyed with but she surely knew that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rest time is over. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest time is over.   Rest time is over. Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rest time is over.
Page 1 of 1