Dawn Of Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The place where ninja become legends.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Our Rateing

Language 2: Swearing is generally permitted. However, the language cannot be used to severely abuse.
Sexual Content 1: Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted. No explicit representations or references to genitalia or sex acts.
Violence 2: Graphic violence is permitted. Explicit description or in-game narration violence is allowed.
Navigation
Rules
Ninja Files
The Staff

The links below will send you to a PM link for each of the staff members.
Administrators
- Yau Ketsueki
- Akane Natsuko
- Sora ~Guardian of Dreams~
Moderators
- Kazuki ~Demon incarnate~
- Haku Shasa
Latest topics
» I miss my Friends..
Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:34 pm by Tsumi

» That moment when...
Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am by Zahur Veroshi

» Hello Friends.
Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2013 10:55 pm by Raina

» Yo everyone
Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:49 am by Tsumi

» Happy Halloween!!
Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» New Manga...Need help...
Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri May 04, 2012 10:28 pm by Zahur Veroshi

» Kaishin Okamirui (w.i.p)
Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:25 pm by Okamirui Kaishin

» Kaia Natsuko *wip*
Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm by Kaia Natsuko

» Anthro, native, and feral example
Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:59 pm by Kazuki Hatoba

Member of the Month
The member of the Month will be chosen every month on the First to Third day of the month..
Coming Soon

Hirameki Shounin [Done] -
Member of the week
The member of the week will be chosen every Monday.
Coming Soon

Hirameki Shounin [Done] -
Other Awards
Winners will be voted for every month, voting will begin on the third week of every month.
Most Popular RP Topic

- Coming Soon
Most Popular Character

- Coming Soon
Best Quote

- Coming Soon
Affiliates
Our Affiliates;
Affiliate With us;
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Dawn of Shinobi
Sister Sites;
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 164 on Tue May 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Hirameki Shounin [Done]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hirameki Shounin/Huro

Hirameki Shounin/Huro

Type : Sand
Elements : Wind/Fire-Poison

Hirameki Shounin [Done] Empty
PostSubject: Hirameki Shounin [Done]   Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Sun May 08, 2011 3:27 pm

Shounin,Hirameki

General Information

Name: Hirameki Shounin
Height: 5'11
Weight: 121lb
DOB: October 19
Appearance: Hirameki was born with purple hair, with a dark outline. He wears gray gloves that go up to his elbows. Hirameki haves a black line painted across his face, with two black slashes under his left eye. The village headband in whore around his chest. Hirameki wears a vest the coler of his gloves(gray). His pants are short and they are a creamy coler,very diffrent from his upper body colers. Hirameki is mostly shown with his demon puppet Huro.

Personality: Hirameki's personality was diffrent in the past, then it is now in the present. Before his father died he was a happy kid and life was good for the young Hirameki. But when his father died he changed drastectly, he began to train more and developed a dark side, evan against his own villagers. In battle Hirameki is always showing off, and the opponent would be lucky if he ever saw Hirameki show mercy. Huro (Hirameki's puppet) is almost a living thing, and often controls Hirameki, sometimes its hard to now who's the puppet.

Sand village.
A hard fought battle.

Dislikes:
Swamp.
Idiots.
Losing to a weakling.

Character Information

Combat Strengths:
Taijutsu-
Puppet style-
Short-Mid range-

Combat Weaknesses:
Cockyness-
Long range-
Genjutsu-

Equipment:
10 Kunai-
7 Shuriken-
5 Bomb tags-
Ninja wire-
3 Senbon-
1 Smoke grenade-

Weapon:

Dual Xankerz
This weapon was given to Hirameki at a young age. It was very heavy for a young child, So Hirameki kept it in a safe place until he was ready to use it. There made of pure steel, and are one foot long in height. The Xankerz can cut wood with no diffilculty, making human flesh a bit easier to cut.
Spoiler:

Element(s): Wind
Jutsu: Next post

Other Information

Relationships: Huro-Puppet
Family: None

BACKGROUND

Bio:

The Birth
Hiramki was born in the sand village and that day was not a normal day, it was the chunnin exam wich his father was woking. So the birth of Hirameki was with no father around, Like most sand ninja's fathers in the old days. A couple years later Hirameki wanted to become a Academy Student so that he could become a ninja in the future. He was accepted, but it was going to be a while before he would become a genin. Hirameki also trained with his father learning handseals and soon to learn other techniques. Hirameki was known for always having a smile on his face, but that all changed after that day...Hirameki's father went on a mission and the sad news was e never returned. Nobody knew what had happen to him, Rumers where that he left the village or that he was still living.

[B] The Genin Year: Swamp village news!!!
Hirameki was twelve years old, and everyone knew what that ment. It was time to get ready to become genin! Hirameki was happy, but like before having a smile on his face he would never smile. His mother always got worried of him, but Hirameki did'nt care he was diffrent now they just had to deal with it. After becoming genin he took on harder missions, like D ranks and C ranks with his team. Not only did he get harder missions, Hirameki got stronger by each day hoping to become chunnin by next year. Hirameki goals where getting intresting.

[B] Puppet time: '' I wanna become a puppet master...''
It was the next years, but Hirameki was still a genin. He asked himself why he was stronger, faster, smarter, and just learned the wind element. What was it? Soon a man walked by him in the afternoon. He looked weird in a way and he bumbed into Hirameki. ''What the hell is your problem?'' asked Hirameki. The man did not answer but he said something else. '' Just take this....'' The man gave him a scroll and he walked away. Hirameki took it but, the scroll was'nt the wierd part , it was his eye's the mans it was so familar to his fathers. Hiameki took the scroll years later he found out it had a seal, He realised the seal and it was a puppet named Huro . It promest to obey orders but it was not a puppet it said. Hirameki and Huro stayed side byside and soon became chunnin after the exam. ''I wanna become a puppet master...thank you father, I know it was you who gave me Huro.''

Last edited by Hirameki Shounin on Fri May 13, 2011 3:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hirameki Shounin/Huro

Hirameki Shounin/Huro

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki Shounin [Done]   Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 1:37 pm

Ninjutsu:(The AC jutsu)
Spoiler:

Wind Jutsu:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki Shounin [Done]   Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 3:48 pm

I need an RP-sample if you want to aim for a higher rank, before I mod the rest of your profile Thank you~ ^^
Back to top Go down
Hirameki Shounin/Huro

Hirameki Shounin/Huro

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki Shounin [Done]   Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Fri May 13, 2011 10:23 pm

Can i use a rp sample from another site?
Back to top Go down
Madam Red - Bookwoman
Profile Killer
Profile Killer
Madam Red - Bookwoman

Type : Some.
Elements : A few.

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki Shounin [Done]   Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1Mon May 16, 2011 6:47 am

o-o; No. We need one that you'd make with the character you're going to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hirameki Shounin [Done]   Hirameki Shounin [Done] Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hirameki Shounin [Done]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dawn Of Shinobi :: Archives :: Archives From 2012 Reset :: Ninja File Archives-
Jump to: